All Comments on 'Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom'

by pujo1950

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope you write a follow up to this story.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago
Great story

But...

I wish you had out in the same level of detail in the sexual encounters as you did in the rest of your story. Poor gene must have had a sore penis but will forgive that.

Characters were great, good background but as said before, the sexual parts were too short and felt a bit rushed.

Still a 5 though!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

Pfft.. this story looks promising the first page then when the sex comes it was literally rushed without any details whatsoever. I couldn't be bothered reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With what you cooked at the cabin, you must have spent a lot of time in south Louisiana. those are dishes you do not learn to cook overnight .Like the others said you gloss over the lovemaking too quick. Everything else was good

MirtiotissaMirtiotissaabout 2 years ago

FIND/REPLACE

FIND: laid

REPLACE: lay

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/18/2022) This was an enjoyable read. I liked the ending; after all, it was supposed to be a girls’ weekend. But I understand the request for a sequel. I can imagine Gene and Judy staying together and marrying at some point and having a family of their own. Maybe even Gene could have given the two childless ladies each a gift. With Judy’s permission of course. Of course, the other men should never know what went on while the ladies were at the cabin. Gene joining the women on all their trips would, at very least, make the men suspicious. I also Imagin their affair with Glenna would continue while they still lived together. With an occasional romp with the other ladies every so often. It would be sad to think that it would all end for Gene after that weekend. I need to agree with your other commenters. The sex scenes seemed rushed and could have used a bit more detail. Still, five stars.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Judy said she wasn’t sure she’d attend anymore cabin trips. Yet at the end of the story you said she never missed one. I was hoping he would have continued.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a good story for fans of stories about casual sex, "fuck buddies"... As I'm not one of them, this story didn't work for me. I'm into stories about taboo relationships but committed ones, so I didn't like this one. I took pity on the poor husbands. I don't like stories about cuckolding and I didn't like that they were cheated on. I think they were betrayed by both wife and son/nephew. I think that if the son loved his dad, he shouldn't have fucked his mom behind his dad's back. I think it's wrong. I know it's fantasy, but this is the kind of fantasy that leaves a "bad taste in my mouth". It's only my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous