Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

Story Info
I, my cousin, our moms and aunts have fun together.
19.6k words
4.69
71.7k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

Several times a year my mom and my aunts would have a girl's weekend. This story is about me attending one of those weekends as the only male. But to get to that part you need to know a little bit about my family, especially my Aunt Glenna and my Cousin Judy.

My mother's father was a wildcatter in the oil business. He was rather good at it and probably a little lucky. He brought in wells in east and west Texas and then bought farms and ranches in both areas.

He bought and learned to fly a small plane to visit his properties. He and my grandmother were killed in that plane when a stupid mechanic, failed to correctly install a new propeller. At their death, they left a nice inheritance for their two daughters.

My mother, June who was 22 at that time and her sister Wynona, 20.

Grandpa had grown up dirt poor and had travelled outside the state only once in his life. That trip was to Washington D.C. He was so taken with the White House that once he had some money, he built a small replica of it as his home. That house was on a farm in East Texas which he had bought after drilling his first successful well there.

Finished, the house had two wings, each with its own kitchen, dining area, laundry, bedrooms and sitting rooms. He and grandma just had the two girls, both were born in that house. After their parent's death the girls continued to live there. The executor of the estate provided management assistance for them until they were ready to take over.

The girls graduated from the same college but two years apart. Shortly after Wynona's graduation, she and my mother married their high school sweethearts in a double wedding ceremony. The two couples set up housekeeping in the house. A year after the wedding, I was born, followed by my cousin Judy 18 days later. For the next 13 years our two families lived together.

My Mom, my dad Jim and I had the west wing. Aunt Wynona, her husband Bob, and my cousin Judy had the east. We shared a formal dining room, family room and living room in the middle. In the back was a swimming pool, a large sunroom and deck.

That house hosted lots of parties, receptions, several weddings and on every holiday and special occasion, it was the destination for our entire family and usually a number of friends.

My dad and uncle managed the family properties. They were close friends in high school and college, often double dated with my mom and aunt. They were tall with brown hair, blue eyes and muscular builds.

Although they shared responsibility and worked closely together, Dad focused more on the oil and gas operations while Uncle Bob focused on the cattle and real estate. The properties were spread over a wide area so they both spent a lot of time on the road.

Mom and my Aunt Wynona were beautiful. Tall, curvy with brown hair and big brown eyes. Mom wore her hair shoulder length; Wynona's sometimes reached the middle of her back. They both reminded me of Sandra Bullock. I often heard people refer to them as statuesque. They shopped together, cooked together, swam, and played together.

Most nights before bed they'd take turns brushing each other's hair. Sometimes, they'd let Judy and I do the brushing. I always wanted to do Aunt Wynona's. Her hair was a little darker than Moms and she usually wore it in two ponytails, one on each side, hanging over her chest.

I thought she looked like an Indian princess with her hair that way. I loved undoing the ponytails and watching her hair cascade down her back, then running my fingers through it before starting to brush.

Both women were athletic, had attended college on tennis scholarships, continued to play regularly and usually were the club champions at our country club. Judy and I learned to play tennis at a young age and the four of us often played together. Our families were always active, we swam, played tennis, rode horses, biked and jogged.

Dad and my uncle had cut a trail through the pine tree section of our farm where we often ran and biked. We would start through the piney woods then move onto the winding country roads.

Sometimes all six of us would run or ride together. But usually it was just me, my mom, aunt, and Judy. I liked running behind my aunt and mother. They always wore two piece outfits, usually brief tube tops and shorts.

I loved looking at their long legs and watching their butts moving under their shorts. When the weather was warm their sweat would seep through their outfits. A damp spot would start between their shoulders, run down their backs, eventually reaching their butt crack.

By the time we would get back home their hair and front side would be visibly damp. They wore bras, but the wet fabric revealed the shape of their boobs, and on a good day their camel toes would peek through their shorts.

My dad has two sisters, Glenna and Sue. Glenna is several years younger than Dad. She too is tall, curvy with beautiful long legs, auburn hair, blue eyes. She looks like Brook Shields. She graduated from law school and lives and practices a few blocks from the university from which she graduated.

Glenna is a pistol. When she's around there is never a dull moment. She and her parents, my grandparents, spent most holidays with us. She often drove up by herself just to spend the weekend. I thought she was the cutest thing I'd ever seen and would follow her like a little puppy during her visits.

I especially liked being with her in our pool. She always wore bikinis and filled them out nicely. She loved to sunbathe, and I loved to apply suntan lotion. I always did her back and occasionally I got to rub it on the front of her legs and stomach. I was entranced by the creases at the top of her legs, front and back.

Most of my family were pretty laid back, quiet, light drinkers, only enjoying an occasional beer by the pool or glass of wine with dinner. Glenna on the other hand was loud, boisterous, did everything a mile a minute and usually had a beer or other adult beverage in her hand. I never saw her drunk, but she was super fun when a little tipsy. In the pool she was always dunking us. She loved cannonballing us.

She got married right after she graduated college but divorced about a year later. She then had a few temporary roommates.

Once when I was about 16, the whole family was in the family room visiting after dinner.

Glenna said, "Gene come here, stand there and close your eyes. I'm going to give you some commands. You have to follow them exactly, OK?"

I nodded.

"Pretend I'm standing close in front of you. Put your finger on the tip of my nose, now put your finger in my mouth, put your finger on my left tit, now my right one, put it in my belly button, now put it in my pussy."

I poked my finger in where I thought her pussy should be, as I did, I felt something warm and wet.

My eyes snapped open and I saw her kneeling. She had squatted down and sucked my finger into her mouth. She fell over laughing.

Dad said, "Glenna, watch your mouth, and behave."

The whole family just rolled their eyes and shook their heads. That was our Glenna. She was always pulling stuff like that.

The largest family property was in West Texas about 6 hours away. Before his death Grandpa had hired a man to manage that ranch and the oil wells on it. After over 30 years of service to our family, he died. Our family, particularly Dad and Uncle were distraught.

There were two large ranch style houses on that property. The manager and his wife had lived in one of them. His widow was assured that she could remain there as long as she lived. It was decided that Uncle, Aunt Wynona and Judy would relocate to the other house and take over direct management of the property.

My cousin Judy was a pretty girl and the only family member with musical talent. She could really sing. She looked and sounded like Tanya Tucker but with dark brown hair. She grew up to be tall like her mother and aunt. In the first grade she played the part of Mary in the Christmas Pageant. She always had the lead in school performances.

In the 7th and 8th grade she won the talent contests singing and playing her guitar. From time to time she performed with a local band. She even sang on a local radio show a few times. "Delta Dawn" and "What's your mamas name?" were her most requested songs at our family gatherings.

Judy and I were like brother and sister, we had lived under the same roof for 13 years. We did everything together. We loved to fish in our pond and explore the piney woods around the farm. We rode horses and bikes, played tennis, swam, jogged and usually did our homework together. The news that she and her family were moving away hit both of us hard.

The day before the big move we got up early, saddled our horses and spent most of the day riding around, visiting our favorite spots, just reminiscing.

That evening, we spent at the pool. We swam and played water games. After a while we moved to the lounges, held hands, and talked about how much we were going to miss each other. We calculated how many days before we'd see each other again.

We'd probably sat together for over an hour when we heard Aunt Wynona hollering, "Hey, it's time to come in. You have to finish packing and get ready for bed. We have a long trip tomorrow."

We stood up and hugged each other and kissed. Now, we had kissed many times before, but this was a real open mouth kiss. It was warm and wet. I could feel her tongue on my lips.

I had my first real erection at that moment. Both of us felt my pants poke out. We were a little startled, she pushed back and we both looked at the bulge. Neither of us said a word, just stared. She giggled and kissed me again, then we walked to the house.

That erection was the beginning of my perpetual hard-on period. I began wearing a jock strap all the time to try to reduce its visibility. Seeing or even thinking of bare female skin particularly, legs or feet would stiffen me right up.

PE class at school was stressful, both boys and girls shared the gym. All those bare legs running around drove me crazy. I had a couple of teachers who wore short skirts or dresses, more bare legs. Mom and Wynona usually wore shorts with bare feet, more bare skin. I dreamed of licking their feet and legs.

Dad's older sister Sue and her husband Tom lived across the road from us. Tom was a petroleum landman and Aunt Sue was a real estate broker. Mom, Aunt Wynona and Aunt Sue frequently swam and played tennis together. Sue had played on the pro tennis circuit until a knee injury cut short her career. She was tall like mom, with light brown hair, and brown eyes.

When she was with my mother and Wynona she was often mistaken for their sister. The three usually swam in bikinis and played tennis in short skirts. When they sunbathed, I would sometimes get to apply lotion. Between the bikinis, short skirts and suntan lotion I usually had a hard-on around them.

Tom and Sue never had children so they kind of adopted Judy and me. She was actually the one who taught us to swim and to play tennis. They had a swimming pool shaped like the letter T and a lighted tennis court. Judy and I spent a lot of time there.

Aunt Sue and I were playful with each other. In the pool we were always splashing and dunking each other, tugging at each other's suits. In the yard she would chase me or just plain tackle me. Often, we'd wrestle until she pinned me. She loved pulling my head into her bosom and hugging me tight.

After Judy moved, she would often invite me over for tennis. She usually wore a backless tank top with thin straps and a short lacy bottom skirt. She had a pink set and a white one. I loved them both. I loved looking at her long bare legs. Later she started wearing a black bikini when we played. With the added bare skin for me to enjoy, my tennis concentration suffered a little.

As long as I can remember Mom and Wynona would several times a year head to our family cabin for what they called girls weekend. At some point Aunt Glenna started going with them, then a little later Aunt Sue joined them. The cabin was on a small ranch that we owned, a couple of hours away. The cabin was secluded in a grove of pin oak trees on the edge of a spring fed lake.

I was always curious what they did on those weekends.

When I would ask, Mom would just say, "We have a little me time just for us girls."

After Wynona moved away, girls' weekends became more frequent.

I asked Dad, "What do they do there?"

"Mom works hard taking care of us and she needs a break every once in a while. Remember her and Wynona were never apart from each other for almost 35 years and they miss each other. They just need to be together and relax."

Just before summer break of my junior year Dad, Uncle Bob and I were in the family room after dinner.

Dad asked me, "What are your college plans, and have you thought about what you want to do for a career?"

"Right now, I'd like to be an attorney like Aunt Glenna. I'm thinking of staying home and attending junior college to get the basics. I'm not sure where I want to go after that."

Dad said, well you still have some time to decide. But as to where you'll go, I want you to remember we are an A&M family. Every one of us beginning with your grandfather have been aggies."

Uncle Bob said, "No matter where you go or what you study, you'll always have the chance to work with us in our family business. You don't have to decide now, but we'd like you to get some experience that would be helpful if you do decide to work with us.

"We have a friend in Wyoming that has a big ranch and runs an oil field supply and maintenance company. Your father and I have arranged for you to spend the summer up there working with him. What do you think?"

"Well, I'll miss being here, but it sounds like a neat adventure."

After school was out, Dad and Uncle Bob flew with me to Wyoming. Their friend, Doc Williams, who would become my boss and mentor lived alone on his ranch in a big log cabin a few miles from Cheyenne. He had a ranch manager and several hands that lived in his bunk house. From him, I learned a lot about oil and gas production and the related equipment etc. I also spent a lot of time with the ranch hands, working with cattle and helping with the daily work.

We spent hours in Doc's truck driving from one location to another. He spent most of that windshield time talking about the history, organization and future of the oil and ranch businesses.

Doc loved his beer and most evenings we ate and drank at his favorite joints, with him, no one ever asked for my ID. We usually ended the evening dancing with his lady friends or shooting pool. It certainly was an adventure. I had some fun, but I also worked my tail off. It was hot dirty work, I loved most of it. The summer passed quickly.

I returned home that fall and entered my senior year of high school. I spent a lot of my weekends working with Dad and Uncle, adding to the experience I'd gained in Wyoming.

All our family were together for Christmas that year. I hadn't seen much of Judy for a while. She was even prettier than I remembered. She had grown taller, had a nice set of boobs and a luscious apple butt above her long legs. We spent a lot of time together revisiting childhood memories and bringing each other up to date on our current activities.

After dinner one evening I became the focus of a family meeting.

Dad said, "We want to hear what your plans are for college."

I stammered, " I haven't thought much more about it."

Mom said, "Ok it's time you do so. Start thinking. We'll help you. Where are you going to college?"

Before I could answer, Dad said, "Either A&M or A&M. You choose! You're already late submitting your application. So, you need to get a move on."

Judy spoke up, "I'm already enrolled there. It would be fun to go to the same school."

Glenna chimed in, "Judy is going to live with me. My house is a short bike ride from the campus. I've got an extra bedroom that you can have. I'd love to have both of you."

Wynona said, "I loved A&M, it's a great school. It's close enough you could go home or come to our house some weekends."

Sue chipped in, "They have a great law school."

I said, "Well, it sounds like all of you have decided for me, but I like to make my own decisions."

Everyone stared at me. Dad glared.

After a long pause I said, "I've decided to go to A&M and live with Glenna."

Everyone laughed.

Judy walked over to me and said, "It'll be like old times. We can hang around together."

I was late applying for admission but with 5 alumni behind me and a little leg work by Glenna I was accepted for the fall semester.

Graduation came a few weeks before our 18th birthdays. Mom, Dad, Uncle Bob and Aunt Wynona decided to combine our graduation and birthday presents. Mom and Dad were taking Judy and I on a month long tour of Europe.

When the time came, Judy met us in Dallas, and we all flew to Paris to start our trip. Judy and I would both celebrate our birthdays while in Europe. We spent the first few days touring Paris, the surrounding countryside and enjoying French cuisine.

On my birthday, we went to a little French bistro where the food and drinks were wonderful. We enjoyed dancing to a small combo until the wee hours. We all shared a 3 room suite. Mom and Dad retired as soon as we got to our suite, but Judy and I went out on the deck and sat together holding hands and talking about our evening.

"Did you enjoy your birthday dinner?"

I said, "The best part of the evening was holding you while we were dancing. I loved being close to you, smelling your hair and your perfume."

She stood up and moved in front of me and asked, "Would you like to hold me some more?"

She sat on my lap and we hugged and kissed. I loved running my hands over her bare legs. We were both aware of my bulge. We sat like that until we couldn't keep our eyes open. We went inside, kissed goodnight. Watching her enter her room alone was painful.

We rode trains and occasionally rented cars as we toured France, Germany, and Austria. We spent a few days in Switzerland before continuing into Italy.

On Judy's birthday we drove to the Alpha Romeo automobile factory.

Once there, Mom looked at Judy and said, "Your parents have a birthday surprise for you. They want you to pick out a new Alpha Romeo Guia. We'll have it shipped home for you."

"Oh my god, for real?"

"Yes, for real."

Turning to me, Dad said, "I know it's after your birthday, but you can pick out one also."

We got a tour of the factory and then Judy picked a red Guia and I opted for a silver one. Dad added some options and handled the paperwork.

We celebrated her birthday in a little family restaurant near the factory. They must have served a dozen courses, each paired with a local wine. After dinner we walked to a little saloon a few doors away where we danced and enjoyed more local wine.

Learning that it was her birthday, all the men insisted on dancing with Judy. Late in the evening we returned to the albergo where we were staying. Albergo sounds fancy but it just means hotel.

We all had separate rooms on 3 different floors. We went to Mom and Dad's room for a night cap.

As Judy and I said our goodnights, they reminded us, "We have to catch a train early tomorrow, so get some rest and we'll meet in the lobby."

Judy and I headed out. For her birthday I had given her a silver cross as a present. As we walked down the stairs, she held the cross in her fingers.

I asked, "Do you like your present?"

"I really love it, but what I'd love even more is for you to hold me for a while."

"Oh, I'd love that too."

In her room, she excused herself to freshen up. I was sitting on the bed when she opened the door wearing nothing but that silver cross.

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers