Girls with Pearls

Story Info
A cocky cougar hunter becomes the prey!
1.3k words
3.96
7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls With Pearls

I've always been into older women, specifically, cougars. I'm a young strapping lady after all, I should get paid for my community services right? My dick is about nine thick inched when erect and my body Is pretty nice too. Just enough hair on a well built chest, thick powerful thighs and not a bad bubble ass if I may say so myself. I like to rock the tank top and shorts or tight jeans look which really reels in the big fish. Yeah, I was getting by on good looks alone until one night I bit off way more than I was ready to chew!

While looking online for easy money locations, I stumbled on a bar called "Girls With Pearls" and thought to myself: "Jackpot!" It was a bar that supposedly catered to mature folks and anyone who owned pearls was sure to have some money for me. So I shaved, showered, put on my look good and smell good then headed out.

The place was packed! Cars from end to end in the parking lot so I was fired up! When I walked in my first impression wasn't too bad either. These cougars really went all out. I saw short skirt and long dresses all over the place, quite a few hotties too. There's nothing like a babe with bills to make for s good night. So I headed to the bar and posted my elbows on it looking out at everyone. Lucky for me, there were only four other guys besides me and easily fifteen women. When I turned around to order a drink, a tall tan Asian woman walked up and gripped my ass with one hand.

"Put whatever he wants on my tab hun," she told the barkeep. "I'm Dara, what's your name sweet cheeks?" Dara asked.

"Well hello Dara, I'm Devon," She was about three inches taller than me with dinosaur thick thighs and small tits. I think she was from the Phillipines or maybe Thailand, never took the time to ask. Her face and skin were extremely beautiful, I was actually feeling pretty turned on already.

"How about you let mama take care of you tonight Devon?" she asked groping me aggressively. Just like that, not even five minutes and I've got action. Damn, I am one sexy guy!

"That sounds good to me! You're in for one wild ride mama!" Out drinks came and she took her seat. Before I could sit down she grabbed my hips and sat me on her lap. This surprised me but was not all together unpleasant. I mean how could I blame her? I'm me!

We drank and made out while she groped my dick, nothing new to me. These older woman are all the same, just starving for a hard young cock. That was all right by me as long as this girl gave me the pearls! At least, that's what I was thinking but I'd soon find out that Dara and I were definitely not on the same page.

I took her home and showed her to my room like a perfect gentleman. There were lubes, cuffs and a few toys laid out on a neatly made bed. The lights were dim, we were both tipsy and I was ready to get paid!

"Devon baby, take off your clothes and lie down for me k?" Dara told me. I did as she asked then felt her begin to cuff me to my bed posts. Normally, I did the cuffing so I was a little hesitant at first but decided to just go with the flow. She started to undress. Her flawless beautiful skin made my mouth water. She had long legs and thick thighs, a big thick ass and flat tits with hard nipples. When she removed her panties, an eleven inch semi hard dick only about as thick as a snickers candy bar flung out from between her legs...wait what did I just say?

"Surprised sweet?" asked Dara.

"Uh, ya think? I hate to have to break it to you, but this is out of my jurisdiction " I replied. She was now on all fours crawling up my body on the bed. Her semi hard dick becoming harder as the head rubbed lightly against me while she crawled.

"Out of your jurisdiction huh? Then why go to a bar called "Girls With Pearls, hm?" she asked me. The name finally made sense when she was straddled over my face with her dick in my mouth balls deep. I started to gag from her eleven hard inches and could feel her balls pressed against my lips. Dara started to moan and rub her tits while slowly fucking my throat. Maybe it was because of her moans or perhaps because I couldn't fight back anyway, but my dick started to get hard so I decided I'd go with the flow. Besides, her taste wasn't bad, she was Asian after all. Asians with cinnamon skin just happen to be my favorite. Still, I had no intention of doing anything more than this! I'd let her cum, get paid and drop her off somewhere. This was a one time deal!

"Ooooh baby, you're good for a first timer. Don't stop, I've got a gift for you on the way," she said in a seductive voice. I looked up at her sexy body and somehow completely forgot that I had her dick in my mouth. She was my type...almost. While I was distracted by her moans and delicious flat chest, she caught me off guard and started to cum with her dick deep in my throat. She was making me drink it! She moaned so loudly and stuffed her dick as deep as possible into my mouth as I gulped it all down then she leaned back and unloaded her piss.

"You like mama's piss baby?" Devon asked me while making me drink that as well. I wasn't really cool with this but what could I do, I let the bitch handcuff me! Finally, she pulled a cum and piss covered semi hard cock from out of my mouth and rested it on my lips. Then she reached for a water bottle that was in her purse and forced me to take a swig. Right away, I felt disoriented and beside myself. What the Hell did she make me drink?

The next thing I knew, she had that sake dick inside me and was using her monster thighs to lay deep into my ass. I guess it was GHB and she had me drink it to get passed the painful part because all I felt was intense pleasure! Her dick was the perfect length and girth, I felt like I could lose my mind! Out of no where, she grabbed my hard dick tightly and pulled out of my ass.

"Why?" I asked for some reason. She kissed my lips deeply then replied.

"I guess I won't make you do anymore. It's not like I'm some old cougars who is going to pay you, so I'll stop," Dara told me. I was already missing that intense pleasure that ran through my body and desperately wanted it back.

"Please, I'll pay you. Whatever you want, just don't stop!" I cried out sounding pathetic. This was not part of my plan.

"Well, if you insist sweet cheeks. Momma will give it to you until you cum and then we'll discuss what I get!" I nodded and then she kissed me once again while sliding every inch in deep. I was in absolute ecstacy! Nothing has ever come close to feeling this good in all my life!

The weight of her big ass that came with every thrust of her eleven inches inside me quickly made me shoot like a fountain, hands free even! I didn't even know that was a thing! She came shortly after deep in my ass, uncuffed me and I laid I her embrace.

When I finally woke up, she was long gone...along with my wallet and my car but the worst part about it was that she didn't even leave her number. No matter, I knew where to go the next time I needed pampering. Girls With Pearls!

The End

GP