Gite Ch. 03: Morning in the Gite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

"He got her to confirm that her parents were away, yes, she told him back on Sunday. She asked him if his parents were home, he told her yes, but he'd told them he was round at his friend Joe's and might sleep over, that's nice she thought, he can stay late. She didn't realise that his view of 'late' was 12 noon next day! No alarm bells, not even a tinkle, body happy, breast being fondled by boy, just what it was designed for, brain happy on two thirds of a bottle of champagne, and two thirds of a bottle of wine, he was pouring of course! They started making out on the settee, very gently. As she said, he knew he'd got all night, why rush?"

"Anyway, the making out carried on, and she was as bad as him, hands everywhere, buttons and zips going down, snogging, love talk, and so on. Eventually, her blouse was off, her skirt loose, his shirt off, trousers un zipped, normal Saturday night, back of car job. Then he realised that she'd got stockings and suspenders on. At this point she realised that her strategy might have gone astray: fire; candles; soft music; champagne; wine; no parents, virile nineteen-year-old boy finds she's wearing stockings and suspenders. He'd seen her packet of pills as she opened her handbag one day, but she hadn't realised that, he told her the next morning, when she asked him why he hadn't asked her about contraception!"

"So, he pours more wine and asks for a fashion parade. Well, she really liked him, and took her skirt off and paraded in front of him in stockings, high heels and a sexy low-cut bra! Why the charade didn't end smartly there, she later couldn't understand! So, he stood up and embraced her and was nuzzling her ear and throat, she was really getting turned on, and realised that because she'd unfasted his belt and trousers, they'd fallen down, do he was just in his boxer shorts. He sat her down on his knee, kicking his trousers off, so back to making out and she was at him first, body had no brakes, hand in boxer shorts playing with him, with his cock." Denise laughed.

"So next he's gently easing her bra off, again, nothing new, in the back of the car. So, the breast fondling and nipple teasing got serious, and she was really enjoying it, encouraging him, like she normally did, but he was in charge, not her. Next step, one stocking being unclipped. She asked him why, but he said he couldn't stroke her legs nicely with stockings on, she foolishly agreed, after all, she was enjoying her breasts and body being stroked, why not her legs, again, nothing unusual."

"So, both stockings off and suspender belt unclipped, 'no need for it with no stockings' he said, perfectly reasonable, she thought. Then his fingers arrived at her pants at her pussy, well, she was lost by then, really wound up, writhing around, she realised he had no boxers on. She could feel his cock underneath her, couldn't miss it really, it was so hard! He got his fingers underneath her pants and to her pussy and as he played with her, pulled her up gently and got her pants slowly down, and off. Naked but happy, well, slightly drunk, still capable, but enjoying him feeling her, and admittedly her feeling him. His hands pushed her legs slightly apart, now the pants were off, so he could get his fingers in, the other hand on her breast and kissing her, murmuring his love for her. She was the same and was running her hands over him, she tried to reach his cock, well, she was enjoying it, why not him? This as she realised later, was her final mistake."

"He gently pushed her back onto the settee, head against the arm of the settee and laid alongside her, so she could reach his cock. So, she felt his cock and started wanking him off. He was feeling her clit, pussy lips, everything, she started moaning with pleasure, he joined in, telling her how wonderful it felt, she joined in, telling him how her pussy was throbbing. My friend said that later, she realised that there was going to be a lot of throbbing, but it was going to be his cock throbbing in her pussy!"

"Anyway, he pulled back, to her surprise, moved down and kissed a big toe, then kissed his way slowly up her leg, still playing with her pussy, she couldn't reach him, but reached down to his head as it reached her knees, to hold his head gently, as it came up. Of course, when his mouth reached her pussy, that's where it went. She'd never had oral sex before and was amazed at the feelings. After a while, she told him she wanted to be kissed on the mouth, and he restarted his journey up her body, pausing for a quick nipple nip with his teeth, as you do, she felt she was going to faint, kept her hands near her pussy, feeling herself as he kissed her way to her mouth."

"Of course, she overlooked the fact that with his mouth on hers, with her hands on her pussy, his cock would reach her pussy as they kissed, and her hands were there to fondle his cock. He reached down to position himself, then put her fingers back on his cock, and asked her to guide him in her! And she did, to her surprise. Enjoyed the sensation as her pussy lips were parted by his cock. That was when she realised what was happening. What she said amazed her, even as she said it, 'Please be gentle, I'm a virgin.' No thoughts of stopping. He smiled and said, 'I know you're a virgin,' and pushed into her, she gave a little squeal of surprise, not real pain, 'not a virgin any longer' he said, as he sank his cock full into her. Well, she thought, might as well enjoy it, now. And wrapped her legs around him. He responded by moving out slowly and back in again. They were away then, she soon picked up the rhythm and worked with him, after all that, it didn't take either of them long. She felt her pussy gripping him as she orgasmed, and he came, she didn't realise until then that you could feel a boy spurting into you."

"He lay on top of her for a while, just gently kissing her, telling her he loved her, and the usual. Then rolled off her and fell off the settee, to her amusement. Then she cooked him a meal, they drank another bottle of wine, had a bath together and went to bed, at it all night, like rabbits. In the morning she got him to confess that he'd planned every inch, he agreed, but said she'd planned it as well. 'I didn't' she said, pretending to be angry, he asked her why she wore suspenders and stockings? Good question, she realised, she'd had to admit to him, she'd bought them specially for his coming. She didn't regret it, she still remembered it all, twenty years later."

++++++++++++++++++++

"One thing the men have and enjoy," replied Denise, "is the power and control. Setting out to seduce a girl and succeeding. Girls are not normally able to do that. it's a social thing really, it's not what girls 'do', it's all about being submissive women. I enjoyed bringing you into this, when you said last Tuesday that your sex life was getting routine, and you wanted to break out and do other things, but not lose Andrew, I saw my chance. So, I agreed with you, told you my view, how I felt that sex before marriage can be good, and we started to plan the 'looking for a Frenchman' thing. I just didn't tell you that we'd decided to do something with you two during the holiday, not necessarily a swap, but certainly getting you both on the way."

"So why didn't you just come out and suggest a swap?" asked Beth.

"We were looking for the opportunity," replied Denise. "Stuart and Tom were there at first, which put a damper on things. And like reeling in a fish, once you've made a mistake and broke the line and lost the fish, it's not so easy to catch it again!" Beth laughed, "A good analogy," she said, "I'm sure if you suggested a swap a few weeks ago, then I would have said no, and locked my brain out of it."

Denise continued, "So when we were taking about trying other sex partners last Tuesday, you made it clear that you were thinking of finding a man and Andrew finding a woman, not a swap between two couples, so I didn't raise it. If we hadn't found any men this week, I would have suggested it. So that was plan B."

"So that's the tale, so far, you'll have to tell Andrew, but I bet he'll go for it." finished Denise.

"So why do you want to expand the group, isn't four or even six enough?" asked Beth.

"It's just the variety," replied Denise. "Also, we don't want to get too close to just one couple. We don't meet up often, every two months or so, too busy, and it's something to look forward to."

++++++++++++++++++++

"I've done a lot of talking, so far. So, your turn, any exciting or wild sex sessions?" said Denise.

Beth thought for a while, "Not really," replied Beth, "But sex was a lot more spontaneous when we were first married." She paused, "I remember, this was funny, well not at the time, I'm sure Andrew won't mind me telling you. We'd been married about a year or so and we'd bought a house and were decorating it. It was in a bid of a bad state, we had a lot to do. We often made love in the afternoon, rather than just Saturday night, like now." Beth smiled at the memory. "Anyway, we were decorating the spare bedroom, and I was feeling frisky. I was painting the ceiling, Andrew was doing something on the floor. So, I deliberately dribbled paint onto Andrew's head. He looked up and got some on his nose. He realised I had done it deliberately and said he was going to punish me. I knew what that meant!"

"So, he grabbed me and started to march me off, and I was wriggling, trying to get away. I grabbed the door frame as he pushed me out of the room. He peeled my fingers away from the door frame and told me he was really going to punish me, 'Promises, promises!' I said."

"So, I was struggling to get away, he was trying to get me in our bedroom, he wrapped his arms over mine and got behind me to push me in our bedroom, so I spread my legs and put one foot either side of the bedroom door. I could hear him grunting with the difficulty of moving me. I started laughing, telling him he wasn't going to be able to do it. This must have spurred him on because he twisted me round and got me through the door. He pushed me towards the bed, and pushed me on it, and I was still fighting him. He pushed me down to lie on the bed and I was using all arms and legs to fend him off, I thought I was winning because every time he got hold of me I was hitting him with another arm or leg. He lay on top of me and tried to use his weight, but I raised my knees under him and kicked him off me, then he had a really bright idea."

"What was that?" asked Denise.

"He realised that there was some rope, well like washing line, in our bedroom. Neither of us knew why it was there. So, he reached out and got hold of the rope, and wrapped a loop round one of my wrists, and pulled it tight. Before I knew what he was doing, he'd thrown the rope around the bedhead and back across the bed from the other side. He pulled the rope tight so that my bound wrist was hard up against the bed head."

"He rolled off the bed holding my free wrist, so I couldn't get me legs near him. The he tied my other wrist to the rope, so I had both arms held up to opposite sides of the bedhead. I was still fighting, trying to get my legs at him to kick him, I got a good kick in at one point, and made him grunt. Anyway, he laid across my legs, to stop my kicking. I had both arms tied, so I was finished. He could then unfasten my jeans and start pulling them down. I realised that I was done for, but wasn't going to make it easy for him, so I was still wriggling, fighting him stripping me, but I lost eventually, and he got my jeans off. I started laughing at him, telling him he'd never get my pants off, and I'd kick him in the balls if I had the chance. He told me that I was in no place to make threats."

"He looked around, then left the room for a moment, then came back in, with one hand behind his back. He got back near me, took his hand out and produced a knife, I was shocked, not knowing what he was going to do. I lay still, wondering, then he reached down with the knife and cut my pants down each side, then pulled and they were off! I was furious, they were nice pants. But he hadn't finished, I was wearing an old shirt and bra, he cut the shirt off me, then started on the bra. Suddenly I was naked."

"I didn't like being tied up and asked him to let me free. 'Not until I'm finished with you.' He told me. 'Well, I told him, 'I'm not going to make it easy for you.' So, he got alongside me and started playing with my breasts and put a finger on my pussy. Unfortunately, I was dripping wet with excitement. He made a mistake and put his arm near my mouth, so I bit him. That was a shock to him, he looked at me and told me that two could play at that game, so he bent over me and gave me a love bite by sucking on the side of my breast. I squealed with surprise, I'd never had a love bite before, and didn't want one. He laughed 'you bit me first' he said, 'now you're branded as mine!'"

"Then he started on me again and gradually got my legs parted, and got one knee between mine, to stop me putting them together. The he forced both knees between mine, and gradually forced my legs apart, I was still fighting him, wriggling about to make it more difficult for him, finally, he got his hands on my knees, pushing them apart and got his cock at my pussy entrance, slowly he pushed in, then I was lost, he got all the way in my and told me that I was finished. He gave me a good seeing to and I had a fabulous orgasm. When he'd finished he rolled off me. I asked him to let me go, at first, he refused, saying that my punishment hadn't finished! Then he relented, and started untying me, but he couldn't undo the wrist loops, our struggling had tightened the knots. So, Andrew just used the knife to cut the rope, so I had a loop round each wrist, with a short length of rope to each."

"Andrew went off to the bathroom, and then the doorbell rang, we were expecting some stuff delivered, so without thinking, I threw my dressing gown on, and went to answer the door. It wasn't a delivery, it was my neighbour returning something she'd borrowed. She gave me what she'd brought and thanked me. She looked at my wrists but said nothing and left. I was so embarrassed."

"I was furious with Andrew, he pointed out that I'd started it. He said out that he'd got more bruises than me, we had a look at each other, and we were covered in bruises, I had a love bite on my breast and I'd drawn blood on his arm! He had to cut the rope off me. We never did anything like that again, I didn't want to be tied up, but I did find it exciting at the time. We went back to bed and made love properly and slowly."

"Next time use Velcro!" said Denise, laughing. "Jean told me that she'd read that when some swingers have big sessions with lots of partners then the men give the women love bites, each man has a different place, once the women have been fucked; and the women compete to see how many bites they can get."

Beth pursed her lips and shivered. Denise smiled at her, "That would be a night." Denise said, "See which of us could get most bites!" Beth looked pensive but said nothing.

'She's coming along well' thought Denise.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Let me tell you how I got started with girls," said Denise. "This happened one day with Jean, when the men had to go out one morning, after the previous nights swap. I stayed in bed and she brought me a mug of coffee up. We sat chatting, then she shivered, and I invited her into bed to keep warm. Se we kept on talking, then she turned and kissed me, a proper kiss. I was surprised, and said so, so she asked if I enjoyed it, then suggested I kiss her back. I kissed her back, well more of a snog really, then Jean continued to seduce me, she led the way, I just went along with it."

"What did she do to you?" asked Beth.

"Pretty much what I did to you," Said Denise, "She taught me all I know."

"I want the sexy details!" cried Beth.

"Well," continued Denise, "that second kiss didn't end for a while, we were laid side by side and were just kissing, then Jean put her hand on the back of my head to keep us hard together. Just like with a boy, I did the same, put my hand on the back of her head. Jean stopped kissing me and ran her hand down my side to my bum and pulled our bodies together. I thrust my hips at her in response. She hooked her leg over me, holding me to her. Then she pulled her top body away from me slightly, then ran her hand slowly back up, but aiming for my breast, I looked down at her hand as it slowly went to my breast. She fondled me gently and played with my nipple. I was sighing with pleasure, girls really know how to touch girls."

"I looked at her and Jean said, 'Go on, I know you want to.' So, I moved my free hand to her breast and played with her. 'Tim says that you have nice breasts, and he's right.' She said. She put her head towards mine and I moved my head to her and we kissed, then opened our mouths and tongued away. We were rubbing our wet pussies on each other. She asked me if I'd ever been with a girl before. I told her not for years. She said I wouldn't be able to claim that in fifteen minutes!"

"I was a bit confused," said Denise, "but I was enjoying it, and was responding to her advances. I knew I was being seduced, a bit like being with your first boy, Jean leading the way, but I wasn't going to stop her. In fact, I took the lead and moved my hips away from her. She looked at me with a frown, wondering if I wanted to stop. I smiled and ran my other hand down to her hips, then to her pussy. She was wet, really wet, and then I led her on, as I started running my fingers up and down her slit, telling her to finger me, as well."

"Jean laughed and started fingering me, 'I knew you'd catch on,' she said. She pushed my upper leg up firmly, still in charge, raising her upper leg as well, 'I'm all yours, now.' I said. 'Me too.' She responded. Her fingers were exploring my cunt, probing deep, then coming out and running up my slit to my clit. My passions were rising, like being with a boy, I said, 'Don't stop, I'm nearly there, faster now.'

'I'm the same,' she replied, 'don't you stop either.'

"Go on," said Beth, Denise noticed that Beth was fingering herself, so Denise put her hand on Beth's, and moved Beth's fingers to her, Denise's, pussy. Denise put her fingers to Beth's pussy. Beth and Denise mimicked with their fingers what Denise was describing about Jean and Denise. Denise continued talking, "Jean and I were both moaning by this point, like we are Beth, then I came first, just like with a boy and I made sure that Jean came straight after."

Beth and Denise orgasmed together, "Ohhhhh!' went Beth and Denise together. Then collapsed into each other's arms.

"We carried on," said Denise, "and Jean introduced me to her dildo and vibrator. Eventually, we fell asleep. When the men came home, we were still asleep. They found us in bed together, in each other's arms, with the sex toys on the bed! So, we woke up with the men looking at us. Tim broke the spell, he said, 'I know what I'm going to do.' and started taking his clothes off. Colin laughed and did the same. When they were naked they got into bed with us. Tim had me and Colin had Jean. There isn't much room in a double bed for four people, but we did our best. It was different being shagged by another man, with your husband in the same bed shagging a woman. We girls were encouraging our husbands into satisfying the other girl, making sure that gave a good job!"

Beth spoke first, "That was good, tell me the rest another time."

++++++++++++++++++++

Denise laughed, "Can't you take any more?"

"No," said Beth, "not now." Beth looked pensive, "Denise?" she asked.

"Yes," replied a puzzled Denise.

"So, you set out at the start of this holiday to seduce me, just like a boy seduces a girl, for the first time?"

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers