Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, the proximity was exciting: Two couples side by side in the thralls of extreme sexuality, and not a distant voyeur view; also the close slapping sound of skin on skin and suctioning noises, sighs and moans; the aromas of bodily fluids.

As I pumped Rachel, I could look to my left and watch Lila, no longer twerking but now rising and falling rapidly again on Eli's cock. She seemed in a trance, her head thrown back, looking up at the ceiling, an enraptured expression on her face, breasts shaking with her movements. Eli stroked her clit as she rose and fell, their bodies thrashing together. Once in a while, Lila's foot, or perhaps Eli's would kick out to the side and brush against my thigh as I thrust into Rachel.

Fucking away, I sank into my own zen-like trance again, for how long I don't know, but Rachel eventually broke into my concentration, muttering something dirty in appreciation for what I was doing. Her feet still rested on my shoulders. I was still on my knees, back arched as I plunged in and out of her. "Oh, your cock is in so deep and feels so good on my Super-G," Rachel moaned, stroking her clit.

That broke onto Lila's reverie as well as my own. She looked over, our eyes met, and there was no trace of uncertainty or embarrassment on her visage. She smiled dreamily at me, reaching out her hand to touch my shoulder. I smiled back, cupping one of her breasts gently as she rose and fell upon Eli in a slower rhythm. My gaze shifted to the area of their union, and as if viewing a porn flick I watched Lila rise slowly, so much of Eli's shaft appearing that I thought he would pop out of her, before she dropped slowly to completely swallow it again. I watched her repeat the motions, noticing the slight suctioning sounds that resulted, which harmonized with the slapping skin on skin sounds from what I was doing to Rachel. I felt nearly overwhelmed by the sexuality. I realized from Lila's gaze that she was also mesmerized watching me plunge in and out of her friend.

I perceived Eli glancing at Rachel and I, and he too seemed comfortable with the view. Our eyes met, and he smiled and gave a thumbs up. I nodded affirmatively.

Rachel suddenly ordered me to stop, and said she wanted to convert to doggie style. After the position change, as I resumed thrusting in and out, she leaned over and kissed Eli, who continued to lay on his back enjoying Lila's efforts. They joined mouths and Frenched passionately, which gave Lila and I the same idea. Without breaking stride, we leaned toward one another, locking our lips and tongues. Because of the changes in positions, it was also easy for us to throw our arms around each other, exchanging caresses even as we slowly fucked our respective partners.

This was a new and exciting sensation -- here I was passionately kissing my lover as I had many times during coitus, but the pressure around my sex organ was not from her vagina but from that of my friend's wife, who was kissing her husband even as his prick was going in and out of my girlfriend, as she rose and fell on it. It was a turn-on all around, I suppose. Rachel broke off her passionate kiss with Eli and came to orgasm, gyrating her hips and exclaiming, "Oh, I'm coming, you fucker, I'm coming," which excited me so that I came right afterward, unlocking my lips from Lila's to let out some appropriate grunts. This in turn seemed to stimulate our mates, fucking away so close to us, and both Lila and Eli vocalized their culminations in rapid succession. It was almost a foursome simultaneous orgasm.

We held our positions for a minute or so. I kissed my Lila tenderly, as I always did after fucking her myself, and she ran a hand along my cheek in a delicate motion, still astride my friend's dick. I soon withdrew from my friend's wife and fell back on the bed behind her, propping myself up on elbows, knees bending so my feet rested on the sheets beneath Rachel's pussy. She dropped onto her stomach, legs splaying out to each side of me. I could feel my cum draining out of her pussy onto my toes. Lila raised herself off of Eli and fell forward, her thighs surrounding his deflating penis, her legs coming to rest on his shoulders, feet to either side of his head.

Lila also rose on an elbow to reach out to me and we joined hands over Eli's leg, temporarily spent. Rachel was embracing Eli over one of Lila's legs, and stretched out her own legs, one of them brushing against me on one side as the bare foot on her other leg bumped against Eli and threaded between Lila and I as we held hands. We were tangled like pretzels. I could still feel Rachel's dripping creampie, and I was sure Lila had one too, but there was no rush for tissues. We all relaxed, letting bodily fluids flow where they would, feeling at ease with one another.

"Wasn't that great?" Rachel exclaimed, rising on an elbow and beaming at us.

"Oh, yes," Lila said. "That is one great game."

"I think we should have a regular poker night," Eli suggested.

"Does anyone know who won," I asked.

"We all did, silly. Call it a draw," Rachel said.

12