Give Him an Inch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in jeans. It's not like anything is going to slip in.

As she fell back into the rhythm, she started to feel something jabbing into her inner right thigh. She continued kissing him as she reached down to see if the remote had gotten caught between them.

She found the object & wrapped her fingers around it. It felt like it was wrapped up in mesh. The moan that Jim gave into her mouth made it obvious that the mesh was his gym shorts and the object was his penis.

Oops!

She giggled without breaking the contact of their lips. The surprise of what she did caused him to lose control for a second and her mouth was filled with something hard.

Jim sat up and looked down to find his top denture sticking out of Ashley's mouth.

"I'm sorry," he said reaching out for them.

Ashley grabbed his wrist to stop him. She wasn't sure why, but something came over her in that moment. She grabbed his dentures out of her mouth and began kissing them.

She licked up and down the row of teeth like kernels of corn. She put half the dentures in her mouth and sucked on them.

She eventually gave them back. He popped them back in his mouth and adjusted them. Wasting no time, he grabbed Ashley by the back of the neck and pulled her back to him. They found their now familiar rhythm almost immediately. The only difference now was Jim grabbing Ashley's wrist and putting her hand on his penis, the only separation being the two layers of his shorts and boxers.

Her arousal took over and her hand starting rubbing. Even in her current mindset, she realized that, other than her husband, this is the farthest she'd ever gone with a man. She couldn't let it go any further than that.

The moment that thought went through her head, she was startled to feel a very forceful hand grab her right breast.

That melted her. She pulled back and, with both hands, reached up to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Jim removed his hand, which she assumed was him being patient, knowing he was about to get the real prize.

She quickly worked through the buttons and unsnapped her bra in the front, letting her perky breasts pop free. He grabbed both her breasts again as their lips mashed back together like magnets for one another.

Ashley's hand went back to find Jim's penis again, but it wasn't in the same spot in his shorts. She reached around looked for it but to no avail. Jim pulled his left hand off her tit to lead her wrist back to the top of his shorts where his bare penis was sticking straight up. He had apparently gotten it out while she was getting her boobs out.

Ashley let her fingers wrap around the penis and begin jerking it off.

She had never given a handjob. She didn't do anything more than kiss before she was married. And once you're married, why would you give a handjob?

So she was really fumbling around with it. Jim didn't seem to mind. He couldn't really complain. A beautiful woman has her tongue in his mouth and her hand on his dick.

His penis felt different than Scott's. It wasn't the size; it was roughly the same. Maybe floppier is the word? At the moment, she didn't quite care. She just tried to keep a steady pace and share her focus on the rhythm of kissing him. Both of those things became increasingly harder as he was pinching and twisting her nipples now.

Ashley was coming to terms with the fact that she liked this. Like, she REALLY like it. She assumed her underwear were soaked to the point that she could probably wring them out. What started out as a favor for an old man had become the most incredible sexual experience of her life. If she didn't get out of here soon, she would probably be doubling her body count. The scariest thing about it was that she was starting to become okay with that idea.

They kept that system going for a while. Ashley didn't know how long the handjob had gone on, but it had been long enough that her hand grew sore. She let go and stretched her fingers. She decided to look at it to see what was so different about it.

As she pulled back from Jim's lips, he moved to kiss her neck. He didn't know it was one of her erogenous zones, but he was rewarded with a squeal from her.

Ashley could hear I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face playing in the background. Have they really been kissing during almost the entire three hour movie?!

She decided to get the closer look, leaning over his lap toward the penis.

She saw a bunched up clump around the bottom of it. She used her thumb and forefinger to grab it and pull it up, stretching it toward the head. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm guessing you've never seen foreskin before?"

"Is that what that is?"

"Yep. I'm not circumcised."

"It looks so weird." She scrunched up her nose in disdain.

"Maybe you need a closer look." You could hear the smirk in his voice as he put his hand on the back of her head, applying slight pressure.

Ashley knew she'd been at his house too long and she needed to leave, but her body was very much in favor of taking it into her mouth. Her eyes locked on the head, I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face seemed poetic to her as she leaned ever closer to her destiny.

As she got closer, she could see the precum on the end of it. She stretched out her tongue and licked the liquid off the tip, tasting the saltiness, certainly better than the taste of his mouth, even though she'd grown accustomed to his taste. (See what I did there?)

Deciding she needed to get more of a taste, Ashley opened her mouth and leaned down. Just as she took the head of Jim's penis in her mouth, the movie ended and the room went silent.

In the silence and darkness of the room, she realized the situation she was in. As the lights came on, she let go of Jim's penis.

"You need to put that away and I need to get home to my husband."

"What? No!"

"Yes, Jim. It's late. My family is probably worried."

He grabbed her by the arm as she tried climbing off the loveseat. "Will you come back tomorrow? Please?"

"Fine," Ashley appeased him. She didn't have time to argue. She had to get home quickly.

As she crawled off the bed, she felt a swat at her backside.

"Thanks for wearing those jeans for me too," Jim said. He winked as she looked back at him. "I saw you doing that little wiggle for me when you walked in here.

She snapped her bra back and adjusted her boobs before buttoning her blouse back up. She grabbed her purse and hurried out the house, not bothering to let Jim walk her out.

Once she got to her car, the reality of what she'd done hit her. She could smell her own breath; it was as rancid as Jim's normally is. Had she really been starting to perform oral sex on him? She couldn't believe it. Just five minutes ago, she was almost ready to spread her legs for that gross old man. What had gotten into her?

She pulled out her phone and saw six missed calls from Scott along with a few texts asking where she was. She texted back letting him know she was almost home. She peeled out of the driveway and hurried home.

As she got home, she rushed back to her bedroom, into the master bathroom, and grabbed her toothbrush. She caked on as much toothpaste as the brush could hold and started brushing her teeth with as much strength as she could muster.

Scott came up to the bathroom door. "What's up with you?"

"Gher khersd mher!" Ashley said through her toothbrush.

"What?"

She spit into the sink. "He kissed me!"

Scott started laughing hysterically. Ashley just glared at him and then went back to brushing her teeth.

"I told you so!" Scott gloated. "How did that even happen?"

She spit again. "After dinner, he wanted to watch a movie. We went to his movie room, which is basically just a bed and a giant tv. We got about 20 minutes in and he turn my head toward his and just kissed me." She went back to scrubbing her teeth.

"What did you do?" Scott asked though his continued laughter.

"I," she hesitated, "kissed him back."

Scott stopped laughing. "You what?!"

"He was a sad old man who missed his dead wife. I didn't want to hurt his feelings!"

Scott was not amused with that response. "How long were you kissing him?"

"Until the movie ended."

"What movie was it?"

"My Fair Lady."

Scott pulled out his phone. Ashley knew he was going to IMDb to see how long the movie was.

"Two hours and 50 minutes?! You were making out with that old dude for two and half hours?!"

"I guess," Ashley said sheepishly.

"How did you even get close enough to his breath?"

"I didn't even notice the breath after like a half hour."

"Let me smell yours."

She leaned in and breathed out as Scott sniff. He immediately recoiled & plugged his nose.

"Gross! We're you sucking on his tongue or something?!"

"Well, actually," Ashley laughed awkwardly.

"You really did?"

"Yeah."

Scott shook his head. "We're not doing his landscaping next year. I don't want you to ever see that guy again."

"Well I kind of already told him I'd come over tomorrow," Ashley said hesitantly.

Scott just stared at her.

"Look," Ashley reasoned, "I'll just go over there and tell him I made a mistake and I can't spend time with him again. Then you can forget it happened and I can go to therapy about the taste that's stuck in my mouth." Ashley shuttered.

"Fine," Scott said. He didn't seem to like the idea though. "But two and a half hours is a long time to kiss somebody. You swear nothing else happened."

"Yes, Scott. It was just kissing," Ashley lied. As she said it, she remember the penis that was briefly in her mouth. She knew that if she had really started that blowjob, the movie ending wouldn't have stopped her. In fact, if that movie had been 30 seconds longer, she would probably still be sucking it right now.

She's in her right mind now, but how can she be sure she'll be able to tell him now tomorrow?

12