Give Me A Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am about to ask his permission to cum, but I can't hold off and I cry out his name whilst shaking on the navy bedsheets with my release squirting out of me. My asshole throbs around his cock and I feel how his hardness pulses for a few seconds before he shoots his hot, creamy load deep inside, with a raspy groan.

Our bodies go slack. Me being kept in one piece by the rope whilst my boyfriend collapses in between my legs, having languidly pulled out of my hole, his dick now softening and somehow skilfully he tugs the toy from my boy pussy in the process. The room seems a lot quieter when he switches it off, apart from the noises coming from us of course. "Mikey?" He chokes out with heavy breaths as he lifts his head to try and meet my gaze, but it already feels like my eyelids are heavy. It looks like he uses the last ounce of his energy to push himself up properly to see me. I spy how he glances at my asshole which probably looks red, greasy, and used, before he does meet my stare. "Are you okay?"

"Green." I say with humour laced in my tone, to show him that my recent demons have packed their bags and have hopefully disappeared for good.

12