Muse for the Artist

Story Info
A young man is exhibited for a group of older gentlemen
2.7k words
4.59
3.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_vision_
_vision_
13 Followers

I recognized him instantly even though he was much older than the pictures I had seen of him. What was Cameron Mapplethorpe - one of the most influential nude photographers ever - doing in this small art gallery?

Mapplethorpe's art had made an incredible impression on me - although it had not exactly benefited my art studies. The professor hated my paper on Mapplethorpe. He just couldn't get past the male nudity to appreciate the composition and technique. And he certainly didn't agree with me that Mapplethorpe's works were important - the most truthful portrayal of desire ever captured on film in my view. My professor just saw erections and was outraged that I called it art.

I plucked up the courage and approached Mapplethorpe, introduced myself and explained how his art had inspired me. Much to my shock, he took time out to talk to me - a random art student - about photography, eroticism in art and the exhibition. It wasn't up to his standard of course but he said he enjoyed the composition and use of light to create abstract sculptures of the naked male bodies of the subjects.

Cameron - or Cam as he insisted I call him - turned out to be a very charismatic and engaging man. Although I was more than a bit starstruck, I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and when he was about to leave, he invited me to a private exhibition the next week! I couldn't believe my luck! I didn't even know he was still exhibiting new work.

I arrive at the gallery, eager to see his new works. Cam isn't here yet. There are only a few other guests here. All mature men with the air of money about them. I guess they are here to buy works for their private collection. That explains why I had not heard of any recent exhibitions.

Large pictures of nude men are hung on the walls in Cam's trademark style of very revealing extreme closeups in black and white. His new works are even more explicit than the ones from my paper. Large erect cocks, closeups of the glans, even one with a drop forming at the tip. Beautifully shot, exposing the anatomy of male desire.

At the end of the room a massive picture fills the wall. It's an extreme close-up of an anus, with every ripple of the opening visible. I blush slightly. I can only imagine the subject opening himself to Cam like this and letting the artist capture something so private and intimate. I feel my cock twitch at the thought but quickly move on.

The next room is empty except for a large black stone in the middle, a pedestal of sorts. I guess this is part of another exhibition so I adjust my pants and return to the main room.

As I return, an older gentlemen approaches me. "Incredible, isn't it?" he asks, indicating a picture of a veiny, erect cock with a large head.

"I didn't know he still exhibited," I reply.

"Oh, this is not for the general public. These works are for an exclusive audience only."

The man offers me a glass of wine and introduces himself as Charles. He is in his early 60s, in an expensive suit and a watch that probably costs as much as a year's rent for me. We chat about our common interest in Mapplethorpe's art. I talk about composition, his cultural importance in elevating the nude male to art and so on.

"To be honest, I just think he takes gorgeous pictures of cocks," Charles interjects. "They just turn me on."

I feel myself blush, not just because Charles is so brazen about his desires but also because it makes me feel like a snob, trying to avoid the obvious erotic nature of the images.

But Charles doesn't seem to think so. He's a very pleasant conversation partner and seems genuinely interested in me and my thoughts. I find myself enjoying his company, as well as that of his friends who soon join the conversation. Like him, they are older gentlemen who collect erotic art. I notice some of them checking me out and can't help but feel flattered. One of them even asks me if I am the subject in the pictures and I blush as I deny it with a laugh.

"When will the performance start?" one of the men asks Charles.

"Performance?" I ask.

"Yes, this is a live art performance. Didn't you know?" Charles asks.

"Who will be performing?"

"Well, my dear boy, we were hoping you would be," Cam says from behind me.

I hadn't seen him approach and I swing around. He looks me intensely in the eyes. Suddenly all conversation stops and everybody looks at us.

"What?" I stutter.

"I was hoping you would model for me. Be my muse. We all love the naked male form here and you inspire me."

"Me? Naked? For you?"

"Yes, for us."

"We think you will enjoy it too. Don't you?" Cam says, glancing down at my crotch and I realize I'm hard, and it is showing. He nods to one of the other gentlemen who locks the front door and draws the heavy curtains.

"It's just us, you are safe here," Cam says as he puts an arm around me. "We will make it worth your while. I'm sure a student like you could do with some extra spending cash?"

"But-," I begin.

"You want this, my dear boy," Cam interrupts, looking at my tenting pants. Somehow, his words relieve me of having to decide.

The group parts, clearing a path to a dressing room. He takes my hand and leads me there.

"Undress and put on the robe," he points to a robe hanging in the dressing room. "They enjoy the reveal," he winks.

He closes the curtain behind me. I hear them start talking again, an expectant buzz in their tone. They really want me to do this. They want to see me model for Cam. Cameron Mapplethorpe wants me to be his muse! I'm so flattered. But getting naked in front of a group of old men? Oh God, that would be so embarrassing.

I realize I'm already undressing as I'm debating whether I should go through with this or not. It will be a bit of fun, I rationalize. I don't know them. I'll never see them again. And to be a model for Cam Mapplethorpe? I can't say no to that.

I draw the curtain and a silence falls over the crowd as they watch me walk to the large black stone.

"Very good," Cam says. They gather around us and the black stone. "Now let me see you."

I hesitate.

"You feel embarrassed now, yes?"

I nod.

"Very good. That is the intention. I want to capture the excitement of embarrassment." Cam readies his camera. "Now let us see you."

As if hypnotized, I follow his instruction and drop the robe. I hear sharp intakes of breath and the clicking of Cam's camera. I feel goosebumps on my skin as the cold air hits my naked body. They stare at my nakedness. I follow their eyes and look down. My cock is hard and pointing upwards. Cam gets close, on his knees, pointing his camera at my erection.

"I knew you would be perfect for this," he says. "Now get on the podium".

I crawl up on the black stone. Cam positions me, on my back, propped up on one arm with one leg bent, my hard cock on display for the men gathered around me. They look at me, some quietly talking in hushed tones about my body. It is thrilling to be on display for them, being discussed as an object.

"Your cock is so hard," Cam says. "And a decent size. That's good for the photos," he smiles. "But the lustful look in your eyes is what excites me the most."

They all look. I blush slightly.

"No need to blush, my dear boy, it's completely natural. Just a horny young man turned on by a group of older men looking at his naked body"

It's true - his artist's eye sees through my pretense. I feel so embarrassed that he reveals it to everybody.

"Embarrassment turns you on, doesn't it, dear boy?"

He looks right through me, revealing secrets I didn't even know I had.

"We love to see your hard cock. We would love to see more of your body. Will you let us see?"

I nod, breathless.

"Oh my, your cock wants us to see more as well," he says, drawing everyone's attention to the drop forming at the tip of my cock. My cock throbs involuntarily as they all look.

Cam makes me lie flat on the podium. The stone feels cold against my back. With firm, warm hands, Cam re-arranges my legs. He pulls them further apart, bending them and pushing them up, giving the men at my feet a better view. I see them looking. At my cock. And below. Oh God, these old gays are looking right at my sphincter.

One man rearranges his trousers. I see several tents in my audience. Cam catches me looking. "Yes, it is very arousing to look at you. Naked, lost in pleasure, exposing yourself to us."

I look at him and notice the bulge in his pants too.

"Do you mind if they pleasure themselves?" he asks.

I moan. He smiles.

"I think we can take that as a yes," he says to the rest of the group.

Charles opens his trousers, revealing a large erect cock. Looking intently in my eyes, he grabs it and starts jerking it, looking at me staring at his cock. The others follow his lead. Oh my God, at least a handful of cocks are pointing at me, horny old men masturbating as they watch me. Cam is moving around me, taking pictures of my naked body, my hard cock, their hands moving up and down their cocks.

My cock is so hard it aches. I can't believe how much it turns me on. I want to masturbate. I don't care if they see. I need to cum. Cam reads my mind.

"You are free to touch yourself if you want. But please don't cum just yet."

I hesitate.

He puts an arm on my shoulder. His touch feels electric.

I look up at him.

"Go ahead, you want to," he says.

He holds my gaze as I lift my hand to my cock and clench my fist around it. Oh God, I'm so hard. I can hear the sharp intake of breath from the group as I start slowly jerking it.

"Very good," Cam says, taking pictures of my hand on my cock. "Isn't he an amazing work of art?" he asks the others.

I look at them. Their eyes are fixed on my hand caressing my cock. I want to give them a show. I want to make these old men cum. I want them to remember me. I move my hand slowly up and down the shaft, feeling the soft skin. Gently, around the ridge of the head. I hear myself moan. I don't think I've ever been so hard. And sensitive. I have to be careful not to cum. I grab my cock just a bit harder and pull my hand back against my stomach, stretching my cock, making it throb, pushing out a drop of pre-cum. It glides down my head. I hear moans. And the clicking of the camera. I slide my hand down around my balls and moan deeply.

"Some of my guests especially enjoy one particular position," Cam says. "Will you give them that pleasure?"

I nod. I'll do anything at this point.

"Very good. Turn around," he says. "On your knees, facing me." His tone is suddenly more demanding.

I get on my knees.

"Good. Kneel forward."

I'm on my hands and knees now, my hard cock dangling beneath me. He puts his hand on my leg, high up on my inner thigh where no man has touched me before. His hand pushes my leg gently outward, spreading my legs.

"They like to see you completely exposed," he says. "They like to see the hole".

I moan involuntarily. What a sight I must be. Like I'm ready to be taken.

"Yes, they look at your little tight hole and dream of taking it but don't worry, no one will touch you tonight."

Oh God, Im so turned on. These old men are looking right at my hole and jerking their cocks.

"Lean further forward. Put your chest on the stone."

I don't even hesitate. My face and chest and arms are flat against the stone. My knees prop my ass up for them, completely exposed. I can feel cold air between my cheeks. My hole is completely exposed to them. I can't believe how much it turns me on. Cam moves behind me. I hear the clicks. He is taking pictures of me in this position. Of me exposing myself completely to this group of strangers. Closeups of my hole. Like the huge picture on the wall. One of these men will buy it. Will own my hole. I can feel my hole clenching at the thought. I'm moaning.

"Very good, dear boy. They love to see the hole twitch. I think they are going to cum watching your horny hole. Is that ok with you?"

I moan.

"Answer me," he demands.

"Yes," I whisper.

"You want them to see your hole?

"Yes."

"You want them to cum?"

"Yes. Yes, I want them to cum looking at me."

I cant take it any more. I need to cum. Again, Cam reads my mind.

"Gentlemen, I think tonight's show is about to reach its climax. Isn't that right, dear boy."

I moan.

"Go ahead. Let's see that lovely cock shoot for us. Let me see the look in your eyes as you orgasm. Let our horny friends behind you see your asshole clench as you shoot your cum for them."

Oh God, I can't take it anymore. I put my hand on my cock and stroke it for them. My cock is so hard. It feels so good. My hand is sliding up and down my shaft, over the head. I can hear myself moaning. I hear them moaning. Oh God, I am going to cum for them. With my ass in the air displayed for them. I look down between my legs. I see them staring at my hand pleasuring myself, at my cock, at my ass. Charles moans and starts to cum, his cum landing on the stone beneath me. Oh god, it turns me on to give them such pleasure. To show them everything. I can feel my cock throbbing in my hand.

"Look, he is cumming," Cam says, his camera clicking away. "You see?"

They look at me as the orgasm ripples through my body.

"Ooooarrghhhh," I moan out my orgasm as my cock starts to shoot.

"Very good," Cam says. "What a lovely orgasm."

My cock shoots and shoots, every muscle in my body straining.

Finally, the orgasm subsides and my body goes limp. I slide forward, into a pool of cum on the cold stone. Not just my own. I suddenly feel very vulnerable and embarrassed, lying there in a pool of semen.

"Gentlemen, that concludes tonight's performance. Thank you to our muse for an amazing performance," Cam says and starts applauding. They all join in.

They continue clapping as Cam takes my hand and lifts me up, puts the robe around me and leads me to the dressing room.

"Thank you," he says. "You were a wonderful muse, just as I suspected. You gave those men an experience they will remember the rest of their lives. And you seemed to enjoy it, too," he smiles.

I blush. I realize he didn't cum. "What about you?"

"Oh, I enjoyed it very much, my dear boy".

"But you didn't...," I trail off.

"Not to worry, I will, as I replay tonight in my mind. I wanted to make sure you felt safe and enjoyed your first exhibition."

"My first?"

"Yes, I think we both know you will be back. And maybe you will get to see me enjoy myself next time. If you are a good boy."

I blush.

_vision_
_vision_
13 Followers