All Comments on 'Give Me the Man Pt. 04'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Sorry

I just can't think of anything critical to say!

Okay, maybe one thing. Although I quite like how polite all of your characters are, I think that they are a bit too homogenous. Everyone is polite, competent, confident, and trustworthy. Also, all of the people are beautiful! Not a single missing tooth, everyone's hair seems to be perfect, everyone's sexy, everyone's trim and fit.

McCoinnachMcCoinnachover 11 years ago
I like it!

I'd love to read more. I agree with one of the other commenters, though; there are at least a few places in each of these stories where it feels like they're overly-formal, and more casual phrasings would have worked better. I'm fairly sure that's intentional, based on other things you've written, but I think it might be overdone.

Still, I look forward to seeing more of the story!

Campus77Campus772 months ago

I started this series several months ago, but got distracted. Saw the new chapter so I started over at chapter 1. This is a great story told with finesse and character development. Very enjoyable. I'll finish the series commenting on my way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES