All Comments on '"Give Me The Remote" Pt. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! I loved the way you wrote all 3 stories and the sequence you put them in. I couldn’t stop reading them until I finished. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. 5 big stars as usual.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I have to admit I was a little upset with parts 1 & 2. Thought you had lost it. When I began part 3, I began to get it. You did it again. Great story. Sorry to see it end. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story as always. The first installment was a little hard to read but made sense when I took my time to digest it. Glad to have you back and posting.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

I like your stories. plz keep it up?

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

You really should get off from the moral high ground that you think you sit on, (btw you don't), and try not to antagonize people especially when you know you did something in a shitty way, Not saying that the order of the events being mixed up necessarily bad, but it doesn't work like it does in Pulp, because you ain't no Tarantino, and you don't get to have the arrogance as if you were.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

I wondered if you were following a Tarantino flow here. Man, this was excellent. Thanks for another great story!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I cannot figure out the parentage or familial relationships

So, I just gave up and enjoyed the stories.

Thank you for a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your stories, and I like most of your characters. Please keep writing.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable series! I didn’t mind the order of the stories at all.

Please keep writing what you want and I will keep reading!

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Most of the kids were decent people. Looking forward to Fawn's story in future. Cousins are for practice so the incest element is ok by me.

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 2 years ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more stories based on yhese characters.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

That was fun to read. All of your characters are interesting, would have liked more from this batch. Also - nice cameo quotes from pulp fiction. All of that, and the details that are simple but not used by other writers - like Wisteria lying that she didn’t need to go potty. That stuff really brings the characters to life.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiuover 2 years ago

I really like your writing and this story. You are really talented, that being said, it seems like you try to go out of your way piss your readers off by your comments, and your "I dont give a fuck" attitude. Lighten up! You're really talented, yet you're coming of as a total douche. Please let us readers enjoy your work for what it's worth.

That being said, thank you for taking the time you put in to tell your stories. I've truly enjoyed them so far, the only thing I dont look forward to is your smarmy comments about whether someone likes your work or not. I get your attitude as there are assholes that seem to think that they have to put people down for the stories and work people like you take the time to kindly put out, to me they are drooler's that don't appreciate someone trying to enjoy putting their thought into words "Good or Bad" for people to either enjoy or not. The idiots never learned to appreciate what they can get for "free".

To the Assholes who think they have to judge people who put stories out, CHOOSE to be decent and keep your mouth shut if you dont have a constructive opinion. NO ONE is forcing you to read these stories, as no one is forcing these people to put these stories on this site!

Be Nice, appreciate each other, it makes this site and the world a better place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe if Donna didn't have such a whiny pathetic loser for a son, she might have been happy with her family and wouldn't need to find happiness with other men.

Let's face it. It's usually pathetic husbands and lovers that force women to obtain what they need elsewhere but sometimes it's the children. Some people are just born absolutely pathetic

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Quirky writing, fun writing, but gave you a 5 cuz he fucked his sister and her sister. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it overall, but couldn't help but feel that it lacked a certain coherence.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo515 months ago

Stories were good. Your sarcastic comments were almost better. Keep it up.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Great stuff. Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES