Give Us a Twirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did take up a bit more room than the single had, but not so much as to be in the way or cause any issues. The loss of floor space did mean no more spreading blankets out on the rug, though there was always the living room for that.

"It was more work than I expected, but definitely worth it," Jenna said, finally catching her breath while admiring the new acquisition.

"Oh, absolutely," I agreed. "A single bed just isn't made for two people to share, but a double is more than enough."

"I feel really bad for Kenta, but I'm glad we were able to help him out."

"Yeah. I hope things turn out okay for him and his parents."

"He said the doctors were giving his dad really good odds, but that it was going to take a lot of time for him to fully recover."

We were glad there was some good news in all of this for Kenta, but we were also sad to see him go. We'd taken him to the airport three days ago, said our good-byes, and told him not to worry about anything here in the states. We'd get all his stuff taken care of, and if there was anything else he needed, all he had to do was reach out and we'd get things sorted.

"So," I started, "that's pretty much the whole day gone, and we definitely need to eat and shower. What do you think - shower then eat, or the other way around?"

"You shower first, and I'll order food. Is the Taiwanese place okay?"

"Perfect! Can you order the black pork fried rice for me and maybe some dumplings to share?" I requested, leaving a trail of clothing on my way to the bathroom.

"Slob. What kind of dumplings?"

"Surprise me!"

I jumped into the shower to take care of the day's sweat and dust. With dinner being ordered in, it was pretty safe to assume that we wouldn't be going out again, so I took my time getting clean. I must've gotten lost in warm, soapy bliss, because it seemed like I'd barely started rinsing off when Jenna pulled the curtain back.

"Okay, out. You've got to be clean by now."

"Aww. How about if I stay and help you get clean?"

"Nope. Food's on the way and we don't want to miss it. You get dry and listen for the buzzer. I told them we'd tip cash instead of in the app, so there's a ten by the door."

"Gotcha." As much as I would've liked to stay and scrub her back, I made do with watching her disappear behind the curtain, and thought of what we might get up to later.

Fearful of missing the delivery, I made do with a quick toweling-off and let myself air dry in my boxers, with a t-shirt at the ready for when the driver arrived.

I needn't have worried, since the delivery took longer than expected. I was still waiting when I heard the water turn off.

"It's not here yet," I hollered from the living room.

"All good," Jenna answered back. "Gives me time to get dry and dressed."

I went back to spacing out on my phone while she went through her post-shower routine. It wasn't too much longer before the buzzer sounded.

Jenna heard it as well. "Still naked!"

"I got it," I answered back, as I pulled my shirt on and closed the hallway door.

I buzzed the driver up and waited with the door cracked open. I could smell the food before the driver had even made it all the way up the stairs, and my stomach growled in anticipation. I'd clearly worked up even more of an appetite than I'd realized.

The driver reached the landing and I called out with a smile and a wave, "Over here!"

"These old buildings look great, but I'm not a fan of all the stairs," she remarked.

"No arguments there," I agreed as I traded her the food for the tip, with an apology, "sorry for the steps, but thanks a bunch for making the trip."

"Sure thing!" she smiled, pocketing the ten.

As she headed back to her deliveries, I closed the door, brought the food to the table, and started unpacking our dinner.

"That smells amazing," Jenna said as she entered the living room. She'd opted for the same outfit as me, and I chuckled as I realized we were both in boxers and t-shirts again. And both wearing my clothes. Again.

"What? It's hot, we're freshly showered, and it feels really good."

"Hey, you'll get no arguments from me. I think you look adorable."

"Thanks," she said with a little bit of a blush, "I guess you'll have to start leaving more than just a couple changes of clothes here."

"Works for me, and I have been suggesting you make better use of that dresser drawer of mine you commandeered."

"Duly noted. I'll bring a couple extra sets next time I'm over. Be warned, I may take more of your boxers to make room for my stuff."

"I'll allow it, so long as you don't take so many that I've got to be constantly doing laundry."

"Fair enough. Couch?" she asked, picking up her food and the dumplings.

We settled in for a relaxing dinner. No TV, just open windows to let in the last of the day's light, along with a nice breeze and the sounds of the city. I shared my fried rice with her, she shared her noodles with me, and we devoured the dumplings together. After we finished and did what little tidying up there was to be done, we decided to complete setting up her new bed.

We'd already vacuumed and lint-rollered the mattress when we brought it up, but never got around to making it. Once Jenna found out she was getting the bed, she picked up some nice, cozy sheets and a mattress pad, which had all been washed and were waiting for today. The entire blanket pile isn't really a necessity this time of year, but a couple light ones aren't a bad idea for when the occasional chilly breeze comes in through the window at night.

Once we'd gotten the bed properly made, I gestured towards it with one arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall, but we're just snuggling right now. There's too much in either of our tummies for anything more."

"No argument there. The dinner was just what I needed, but I don't need to see it again."

I got in first, taking the side nearest the wall, and she settled in behind me. We curled up together, and she took the role of the big spoon. Even on a warm evening, it felt great to have her pressed up against me from behind, with an arm around me and a hand resting on my tummy. Chatting like this while it got dark outside was always relaxing. We didn't need to look each other in the eye to have a good conversation. We could feel the laughs as well as hear them, and the pressure from her taking a deep breath and letting it out lets me know she's about to say something that really matters to her.

She did exactly that, so I listened up.

"Do you really like how I look in your boxers, or were you just saying that?"

I was tempted to crack a joke about how they look better on the floor no matter who they came off of, but I knew she wasn't looking for that kind of a response.

"Of course!" I insisted. "They really are adorable on you. The waist might be a bit loose, but that just means I get to sneak peeks at your butt when you're not looking."

That last bit earned me a tickle, which I made a half-hearted attempt at stopping. Once she let up, she had another question for me.

"So... how do you think you might look in something of mine?" Jenna asked cautiously.

"I'm not sure," I answered honestly. "It'd depend on what it was. There are some things of yours that would fit me okay, but we're not 100% compatible - size-wise, I mean."

It was true. Boxers, t-shirts, and hoodies are one thing. What fit me well, she could get away with wearing loose. We were a bit different in height and weight, with me being both taller and heavier. Neither of us was skinny, by any means, but we weren't solely shopping off the big racks, either.

"I take it you've got something in mind already?" I asked, turning my head slightly.

"Yeah," she started, pushing her forehead into my back, "but please don't think it's weird. I got the idea in my head that it'd be cute, and I just want to see if it really is."

"I'm game," I reassured her. I reached back and rested my right hand on her hip, giving it a squeeze and some comforting pats. "Show me what you've been thinking about."

"Okay," she said, getting up from the bed, "but no laughing."

"I won't laugh," I promised as I moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

Jenna went to the closet and started shuffling hangers around, trying to find the item in question. My curiosity was completely piqued, and I was wondering what it could be. A blouse? A dress? A nightie?

"Got it!" she announced. "Now close your eyes."

"They're closed." I heard her take something out, then move to stand before me.

"You can open them now."

I opened my eyes slowly, not sure what to expect. The first thing I could see was a nice dark blue color. When I opened them wider, I could tell it was solid, so not pants or shorts. Fully opened, it was clear to me that it was a skirt. Nothing frilly or lacy, but nice, practical linen. It didn't look like it'd be too warm for summer, and it seemed like it would be roomy enough to fit me. I'd seen Jenna wear it before, and on her it reached as far as her calves.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I love the color," I admitted, already blushing at the thought of wearing it, "but how far down would that reach on me?"

"How about you get up and let's find out! Get your shirt off, while you're at it. You were definitely topless in my vision."

"It's a vision, now?" I teased, but still stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. By the time I'd dropped it on the bed, she had the skirt free from its hanger.

She handed it to me and sat at her desk, turning the chair to face me, ready to take things in.

"So how do I...?"

"You've taken skirts off me often enough," she pointed out. "Just do that, but in reverse. And to yourself."

The skirt had an elastic waist, but there was no zipper or buttons. "Question. How do you know which way is the front?"

"Look inside for the tag. That goes on the left."

"Got it." I started to bend over and step into it, but she stopped me.

"Uh-uh. No boxers."

"Do you want me to wear something else of yours under this?"

Her wicked grin told me the answer to that question better than any words ever could.

"Okay," I said, setting the skirt on the bed to take my boxers off. "Commando it is."

I hooked both thumbs into the waistband, pushed my boxers down and stepped out of them in one move. They joined my shirt on the bed and I picked the skirt up again. I made sure I had the tag on the left, then bent over to step into the skirt.

"Uh-uh. Turn around."

I looked up at Jenna and saw that she had her legs pulled up beneath her. She was slouched against the right armrest, with her chin resting in her palm. I smiled and complied, turning my rear towards her before I tried to step into the skirt for a third time.

This time there were no objections.

I knew what she was after, so I took things nice and slow. I bent over deliberately and pushed my bottom out. My left foot went through the skirt, then my right. I was fully bent over then, and my hands were about even with my ankles. Slowly - very slowly - I brought myself upright, let my body move my hands up, and pulled the skirt past my calves. When it passed my knees, I heard Jenna shift in her chair. As it started to move up my thighs, I kept my body bent forwards, forcing my ass outwards. I stayed bent, and used my hands to drag the fabric higher. First it hid my balls from view, and then it started to cover my cheeks.

"...oh fuck..." she sighed slowly.

I kept the waistband of the skirt moving and turned to look at her over my right shoulder. She was sitting upright and was biting her right index finger. I maintained eye contact as the skirt finished its upwards journey, then turned to face her, never looking away from her eyes.

"Well? How does reality compare to your vision?"

"Oh, reality most definitely wins, but I think we can make it even better."

"What should I change? I want to get this right for you."

"Don't worry. I got this."

Jenna got up from her chair and stood in front of me. I still wasn't sure what needed changing, but like she said, she had this. She put both of her index fingers inside the waistband at the front, ran them around to the back, then back to the front, tugging outwards and pulling downwards as she did.

With her adjustments completed, she stepped back to check her work. "Much better."

I wasn't sure how much that one quick move could have changed things, but when I looked down I could see that the waistband was now riding considerably lower. Not obscenely low, but definitely below where I'd normally have my boxers.

"Walk around a bit for me?"

I did as requested, and walked across to the closet and then back to my original spot by the bed. The skirt widened a decent amount from the waist to the hem, which was at about knee-level, so it wasn't restrictive, even while moving around. It did have one issue I hadn't considered.

"How do you like it?" Jenna asked.

"It's definitely...breezy?"

"But is that bad?"

"I don't think so. I mean, there's the definite lack of support and all that, but - the air! The air just gets everywhere up in there. Is that what it's like for you?"

"Not so much. It does go lower on me, so it's not quite as breezy, and I'm rarely going commando in a skirt."

"But even when it's windy, you don't just feel all that air?"

"Well," she began, "if you wear skirts or dresses enough, you kind of get used to it. I imagine only wearing pants and shorts that it does feel quite different. Can I ask for one more thing?"

"Sure. Whatever you like."

"Give us a twirl?"

I blushed, but complied. I pushed off with my left foot and brought that knee up, spinning on the ball of my right foot. The skirt rose up a bit as I did, but I didn't think I'd shown off too much. When I finished the spin I was facing Jenna again, and I saw that knuckle had found its way back between her teeth.

"You approve?" I grinned.

"Let me show you just how much I approve." She stepped closer and embraced me. Her left arm wrapped around my body while her right moved to the back of my neck, pulling me down into a kiss. As we kissed, she pushed her right knee between my legs and brought it up, forcing them apart. She kept pushing until her thigh brushed against my balls.

"Oh, I like that access," she said when we broke for air.

"It seems handy," I agreed.

Setting her foot back down, she bent her knees just enough to get her hands under the skirt. Instead of going to the front as I'd hoped, she slid them up the backs of my thighs, coming to a stop with a firm grip on my cheeks.

"Yes, I could definitely get used to this kind of access," she said as she pulled me against her and leaned into my chest.

"How about on the front side?"

"Gonna have to check that too..." she started, before falling silent.

"Everything okay?" I asked, wondering what thought just came into her mind.

"Drinks!"

"Not what I was expecting, but what about drinks?"

"We don't have any," she explained.

It slowly dawned on me that with everything we'd had going on today, we didn't have a chance to do any shopping. The fridge was definitely nearing empty, part of the reason we'd ordered in for dinner.

"It's okay," Jenna said. "We can run out to 7-Eleven real quick. It's just a few blocks away."

"Works for me. Let me just get changed real quick"

"Or maybe you could not get changed," she suggested, reminding me that her hands were still on my ass with a squeeze.

"Umm...was this also part of your vision?"

"It wasn't before, but I think it is now. Just need to get you the right top..." she drifted off again, this time physically as well as verbally, as she headed to her dresser instead of the closet.

As she started rummaging around, I sat down on the bed and did a bit of drifting myself. In the bedroom, this was just good fun, but out in public? Could I do that? Should I do that? Wasn't that taking things a bit far? Was this a game? Was it a dare? Was I...

"Found it!"

I snapped back to the moment and looked up, seeing her walking towards me with another item of clothing. This one was sky blue, and I thought I knew what it was.

She must've seen something different in my expression as she got back in front of me. "Hey, are you okay? Am I asking too much here?"

"I'm honestly not sure. So far this has been hotter than I expected, but it was also just me and you in your bedroom."

"Okay, maybe I was getting a little carried away from seeing my 'vision' realized, but I would like to take things a little further if you're willing."

I thought about it. It had gotten kind of dark out, and 7-Eleven was just up the street. Still...

"Tell you what. Try this on with the skirt, and then let me know if you're game."

"That can't hurt. Let me see what you've picked out."

As she handed it to me, I could see that my guess was right. It was her blue hoodie vest. Of course, it hadn't always been a vest. She'd bought it for the color, but the only ones they had with the right body size had arms that were way too long, so those got cut off. I thought I remembered her wearing it with this same skirt before, only she had worn a black sports top underneath it.

I stood up and put it on, leaving the hood down. When I started to zip it up, she took hold of my hands.

"Don't. It's much better like this. See for yourself," she added, gesturing towards the mirror on the closet door.

As I walked to the mirror, I realized I'd only looked down at the skirt after putting it on, and hadn't seen the full picture yet. As I stepped in front of it, I finally got to see what she'd been seeing, and took in her full vision with her. It was definitely me, and that was definitely a skirt, and it was definitely riding low on my hips. The hoodie didn't hang quite as loosely on me as it did on Jenna, but it still looked okay. While that piece was very gender-neutral, for most people these days, a skirt still meant "female." I certainly didn't present that way, but even so, I couldn't actually say it looked bad.

"So? What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm not really sure what I was expecting when you first suggested I wear something of yours. I had no idea what you might pick, but now that I'm in it, I'd say you chose well. The dark blue of the skirt is nice, and while it's not fancy or frilly, I think that works in its favor. It's simple, but not plain. The sky blue of the hoodie is a nice complement. I can see why you pair these together for yourself."

"Our skin tones aren't all that different, so I figured this combo would look good on you, too. Minus the inner top, of course."

"Yeah, I don't need that kind of support, thankfully." As we talked, I found myself turning left and right, taking in her vision, and felt more comfortable with it than I'd expected.

"I don't know which one of us is checking you out more."

I smiled and put an arm around her shoulders. She countered by sliding her hand back under the skirt to my ass.

"Sooo, you up for this?" she asked with a caress.

"I think so."

"Only think? Anything I can do to boost your confidence?" As she asked, her caress turned firmer, almost like a one-handed massage.

"That'll help for sure, but it might make this outfit a bit awkward in public."

"Oh shit! Sorry. I didn't get you too worked up, did I?"

"Maybe a bit firmer than things were a moment ago, but I think I'm still presentable," I said as I grabbed the waistband to pull it forward and check.

"Dude, it's a skirt, remember?"

With her free hand, she flipped up the front, completely exposing me. Things may have swollen slightly, but they hadn't reached an unacceptable angle yet. I was actually a bit shocked at how quickly she had been able to put everything on display.

"Things look okay," I said as I tugged the skirt from her hand and pulled it back down, "but please don't do that when we're outside."