Give Us a Twirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. I'll be on my best behavior."

With that, Jenna started getting herself ready. She settled on a pair of khaki shorts and a black hoodie to wear over what she already had on, and we headed back to the living room. She grabbed her bag and I picked up my phone, suddenly realizing I had no pants pocket to put it in.

She quickly caught on to my newfound problem. "Welcome to the life."

"No biggie. I can put it in the hoodie pocket for one trip to the store. At least with cashless payment I can leave my wallet here, and you can manage the keys."

"Sounds like we're all sorted then,"she said as she slipped into her shoes by the door. "Shall we?"

"Moment of truth," I grinned nervously, feeling my cheeks flush with warmth as I pulled on my sandals.

"You'll be fine. If anybody stares, it's because they're wishing they looked as hot as you."

I blushed a little harder, and we shared a laugh as she opened the door. Once we were out, she locked up and led the way downstairs. When we got to the front door, I surprised myself by following her right out. I'd thought I might hesitate, but I didn't miss a step as we moved onto the sidewalk.

The air had started to cool a little, but not so much that we needed to wear more than we already were. Jenna took my right hand in hers and we headed off down the street. There was just the slightest bit of wind, which I was acutely aware of. Enough so that I gave a slight shiver.

"Still feeling 'breezy?'"

"Definitely. This would take a lot of getting used to."

"Oh? You think you may be up for more?"

"We've barely gone half a block. Let's at least finish one trip to the store first."

"Fair point."

"It does feel pretty good, if I'm being completely honest. Definitely feeling 'free-er,' if that's the right term, than I would in my cargo shorts. There's also the no underwear thing, so there's no fabric creep, but it feels a bit odd having everything more or less out in the open. Even with boxers there's at least something between my bits and the outer layer of clothing. I mean, I know nothing's showing, but I also know that I'm completely exposed from a certain angle."

"Try not to think about it too much," she said with a reassuring squeeze of my hand. "Just enjoy looking gorgeous."

We reached the first corner and checked for traffic. There wasn't any coming so we crossed and continued on our way. On the next block, there was somebody walking towards us. We angled towards the side and gave them room to pass. If they noticed what I was wearing, they didn't give any sign.

"See? No biggie."

"They were looking at their phone," I pointed out. "So maybe they didn't notice. And the trees are blocking the streetlights a bit."

'Well, it looks like we'll have to wait at the crosswalk up ahead, and we won't be alone."

Sure enough, there was somebody else heading the same direction, jogging in place as they waited for the light to change. Glancing at the traffic lights, I could tell that we'd catch up to them before the crossing went green.

When we reached the corner Jenna was between the stranger and I. I looked to see if they were looking, and they were. It was an older woman, maybe in her late 40's with a short haircut and several piercings in the ear I could see. She looked us both up and down, obviously aware of what I was wearing, and that we were holding hands.

"Right on," she said with a wink and a smile, before she turned her attention back to the crossing light.

It went green a few moments later and she took off at a good clip. We made our way across and turned to wait for a green signal in the other direction, which would get us to our destination.

"Allow me to repeat myself. No biggie!"

"Maybe so, but I'm still glad we're doing this when it's dark."

"You're doing great. Just remember that 'right on' when we get over there and you'll be fine."

With that last line, she pointed towards 7-Eleven with its well-lit parking lot and bright interior, and I realized I'd not thought that far ahead. I swallowed, perhaps a bit more loudly than I'd intended, and pulled up my hood.

"Hey, you'll be fine."

The light turned green and I psyched myself up with an, "I got this," as we started across.

I could only see one car in the parking lot as we crossed, but there were a few more moving up and down the street, any of which might turn in. I squeezed Jenna's hand a little tighter, not feeling quite as confident under the bright lights.

When we entered the parking lot I could see an older Jeep coming up the road with its top off and blinker on, but I wasn't sure if they were turning at the corner or into the lot here. We were almost at the doors when the reflection of headlights in the glass in front of us answered the question.

It was like being in a spotlight, and I felt incredibly exposed, especially since they didn't turn off.

"Just run in and grab a 12-pack," a male voice said from the Jeep. "And hurry up 'cause we're already late."

"I'm going," another male voice answered, accompanied by the sound of an opening door. "Yoooo! Check out the ass on Mama Longlegs in the skirt!"

Oh. Shit.

My mind was racing and I couldn't figure out how to react. There were plenty of things I could do, but I couldn't focus on any of them clearly enough to figure out which one was the right one.

I ended up not having to make that decision, because some deeper part of my brain already had.

I turned my head, looked over my right shoulder and said, "Thanks!" while grinning the wickedest grin I could manage. Just for good measure, I threw a proper bump with my right hip.

The driver erupted with laughter, and since there was no top on the Jeep the sound really carried. Even with the headlights in my eyes, the parking lot lights showed me that they were both typical mid-20's dude-bros, the kind who kept living life as though they were still in a fraternity.

"Look at you!" Jenna said, pulling me towards the door as she pushed it open.

"I have no idea what came over me," I tried to explain, my heart pounding from the rush of adrenaline.

"You'll be okay. Just take some deep breaths and let's find you something to drink that'll help take the edge off once we're back at my place."

I nodded my assent and we took our time choosing, eventually picking out a couple variety six-packs of beer. The catcaller was in the store as we were making our selections, but he was hanging by the magazines with his head down, clearly too embarrassed to browse the beers while we were still in that section. He didn't say anything else, and waited until we headed to the register with our beer before he went to grab his 12-pack.

I did get a bit of an odd look from the cashier as we were checking out, but I was still on enough of a rush that I didn't pay her any mind. With the beer bought and bagged we moved towards the doors, still lit up by the Jeep's headlights.

"He could've turned those off," Jenna pointed out, "being right in front of the doors and all."

"Dude's are gonna dude, I guess," I shrugged.

Once we were outside, driver dude called out to us.

"Hey."

"Yeah?" I responded, tensing up and not really knowing what to expect.

"Sorry about my friend earlier," he apologized. "He can be a bit of a jerk sometimes."

"No worries," I replied, relieved that he was being cool.

"But you know," he continued, "he wasn't wrong."

"Oh? How so?"

"Your ass does look great in that skirt," he said with a wink and a grin, much like the one I gave his friend earlier, if a little toothier.

I don't think I'd ever had a massive adrenaline surge followed by that much blushing before, and it had me feeling very floaty.

"Thanks," I said softly as I looked down, no longer able to meet his gaze.

Fortunately, Jenna was there to keep me moving.

"We gotta go," she told driver dude, taking my hand and pulling me towards the sidewalk home, "but I hope you dudes have as much fun tonight as we're going to."

"Not likely!" driver dude called after us, with another big laugh and a wave farewell.

It wasn't until we reached the sidewalk that I realized I'd been holding my breath.

"Whooooooh," I exhaled loudly, with a little shudder.

"You doing okay?"

"That is without a doubt, the most intense trip to 7-Eleven I've ever taken."

"I'll bet. Glad to see you're still in good spirits."

"I can't say I'm running at 100% right now. The rush is definitely wearing off, and driver dude threw me for a loop there at the end."

"Right?!? I wasn't expecting that from him either."

"Book. Cover. No judging and all that," is about the best I could manage at that point. "I just need a beer or three."

"Well then, we'd best get you home."

The walk back to her place was uneventful. The few people we passed were either busy chatting with each other or too into their phones to take any notice of us, which was just fine with me. Aside from a few breezes getting up into things, I wasn't really all that aware of the skirt anymore.

Until we got back to Jenna's building.

"I know this has been a pretty heavy experience, but can I make one more request?"

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" I wondered, not sure what else could be missing from her vision at this point.

"Can you go up the stairs ahead of me?" she asked, blushing a bit.

"Yeah, that's not a big deal," I said, before something occurred to me. "Wait, you're not going to take upskirt photos, are you?"

"No, no! I just wanted to peek, but..."

There was that drift again, stopping her from finishing her sentence as she looked at the floor. I could guess what was coming next.

"But what...?" I prodded, lifting her chin with a finger to look into her eyes.

"If you're okay with it, I think it'd be really hot to take a few."

Once things had gotten more physical between us, we'd sent each other all kinds of photos, and had even taken some of each other. As we started spending a lot more time with each other in person, however, our interest in that activity had more or less burned out. Now I saw it just needed the right sort of spark to get it going again.

"I'm cool with that," I said, and gave her nose a little reassuring kiss.

Jenna hurriedly got out her phone and opened the camera app. "Regular lens, zoom lens, selfie lens...? Which one's best, do you think?"

"How would I know?" I laughed. "I've never taken upskirts!"

"I know, but if you were going to? Okay, imagine it's me. Say I just got a new miniskirt and I offered to let you take some, how would you do it?"

"Did you get a new miniskirt?"

"Not important right now. Let's focus!"

"Okay, okay. Hmmm... If you use the lenses on the back of your phone, you have access to the flash, but you can't frame your shots since you can't see the screen. If you use the selfie lens, you lose the flash, but you can frame your shots. I guess you've got to decide what's more important"

"No, I don't. I can do both! The first flight of stairs is better lit, so I can go no flash on those shots. The second flight loses the extra light from the lobby, so I'll use the flash on those."

"And on the third flight?"

"Burned out bulb," she reminded me. "Super's been dragging his feet for months on getting that fixed. He's just lucky we get light in there from the streetlight or it'd be really unsafe."

"Sounds like you've got a plan. Shall we?" I asked, gesturing towards the stairs.

"Let's!"

As we headed up the stairs, I was grateful her phone didn't make a shutter sound each time she took a picture. Knowing how many photos she was taking would probably have made me really nervous. Right before we got to the second floor landing, I felt a slight tug on the back of the skirt. Looking back, I could see that she was lifting it up with her free hand while taking pictures with the other.

"Are you supposed to do that? I thought the whole point was to do this without getting caught."

"You gave me permission, remember? You can't 'get caught' if you're allowed to do it."

"Are you really trying to lawyer your way into getting better shots up my skirt for your spank bank?" I laughed.

"Objection!" she countered. "It's called the 'Rub Club,' and what I'm doing is absolutely okay."

"Okay, Phoenix. Have it your way."

On the second flight, it was more obvious when she was taking shots since each photo was accompanied by the flash. There were a LOT of flashes. I was walking a little more slowly than normal, making sure she was able to get enough photos, and also making sure she didn't trip, especially on the turn in the stairs.

"I can't wait to see how these turned out," Jenna said as we reached the third floor.

"I'm a little curious myself. Shall we head up and have a look?"

"Okay. I can settle for just looking this time, if you don't mind staying in front?"

"Not at all."

I started up the last flight to her floor and was just past the turn when she told me to stop.

"Everything okay?"

"Uh-huh. I just noticed how the light from the street light was hitting you through the window and got struck by an idea," she said.

"Another vision?"

"It could be, if you'll allow me another little indulgence?"

I didn't see any reason to stop now, and told her as much.

"Great! Now, we don't need the beer for this shot," she said as she took it from me and set it down on the floor at the top of the stairs. "If you can stand here, on maybe the third step past the turn?"

I moved where she asked and waited for further direction.

"Hmm. Put the hood down, lean against the wall and bring up your right foot - wait, the sandals won't work here. Take those off and toss them next to the beer. Good, now back where you were. Right foot up, sole flat on the wall. No, your right, not mine. The one on the higher step. Next...hands over your head and perhaps cross your wrists? Perfect. Now if you can just turn your head to the right, so that you're catching more light on your face."

I couldn't quite tell what she was going for, but guessed that she had me mostly framed in the light coming in through the window. She moved back down to the turn and got her phone out again to check her shot.

"Something's not quite right. Can you put your right foot back down on the step it was on? The skirt's pulling away from your body too much right now."

I did as she asked, but I could tell by her expression that she still wasn't happy.

"Anything I can change?"

"Hmm. No, I know how to fix this."

Jenna walked up the few steps to the one my right foot was on, putting our faces on about the same level. Her left hand reached up to where my wrists were crossed and pinned them to the wall. With her right, she caressed my cheek, then pulled my face to hers and started in on a very deep kiss. Her left hand held my wrists firmly, while she leaned into me, keeping the kiss going. Her right slid down my neck, tracing a path across my chest, over my stomach, and down below my waist. It only stopped once she was gripping me through the linen fabric of my skirt. She started working her hand back and forth, first getting me swollen, then bringing me to full attention.

The moment was so intense I didn't even realize she'd released my wrists until after the kiss was broken and she'd stepped back.

"That's what was missing," she said, looking down with a grin.

I held my position, and followed her gaze. I wasn't surprised to see my skirt tenting up over my erection, but I still gasped at the sight all the same.

"Oh my..."

"Hold that pose."

I did as instructed while Jenna moved back into position for her shot. Again there wasn't any flash so I wasn't sure how many photos she was taking, but after she started shooting from different spots, and taking high angles and low angles, I could guess it was quite a few.

"I think we're good," she said as she dropped her phone into her bag. "You can relax now."

I lowered my arms to my sides, closed my eyes for a moment, and took a few deep breaths.

"You too," she chuckled, pointing at my skirt, which was still noticeably tented.

"Hmm?" I looked at where she was pointing and laughed. "Go to sleep, you. Gonna get me arrested."

"Nah, we're inside now. Besides, even if you did get arrested, you've got your own lawyer here ready to take the case."

"I think it takes a bit more than being able to say 'Objection!' forcefully to be a lawyer."

"Pfft! That's at least 75% of it."

"No arguments from me, counselor, but I still think we ought to get inside. If not for the sake of decency, then at least for the sake of cold beer," I said, gesturing towards the essentially-forgotten shopping bag on the landing.

"No objections there. I move that we take things inside to secure the beer in a proper location and then examine this photographic evidence," she stated, tapping her bag for emphasis.

We both maxed out on silliness at roughly the same moment and dissolved into giggles, with me snatching up the beer and my sandals while she fished for her keys as we made for the door.

After we managed to get inside without further photography breaks, we put the beer away and each grabbed a can, then collapsed onto the couch. Cracking them open, we offered toasts to one another.

"To new experiences," Jenna proclaimed.

"To visions made real," I toasted in return.

We knocked the cans together and both took very hearty pulls.

Neither of us said anything right away, and I'm sure we were both processing the events of the past hour (really? was that all it was?) in our heads. We drank and thought, and thought and drank, each getting more than halfway through our beer before one of us was willing to break the silence.

I went first.

"So, about that evidence you wanted to examine. Should we have a look at that?"

"In a minute. There's one thing I want to ask you about first. Out on the stairs, you said something, and I'm not sure you're even aware that you said it."

"What was that?"

"When I was taking that first batch of photos, I was trying to get a better view and cheated a little."

"Oh, so now you admit that grabbing my skirt was cheating?"

"Not the point!" she laughed. "Besides, you just said it again - 'my' skirt. Not 'your' or 'the,' but 'my.'"

"Hmm. I guess I did," I said, wondering what that meant, if anything. "Well, we do tend to refer to stuff we're wearing as if it's ours. I mean, the boxers you have on now are mine, but I'd definitely say my hand was inside 'your' boxers if I were copping a feel."

"That's true, but I gotta admit, it was kind of hot hearing you say 'my skirt' as I was getting those photos."

"Speaking of which..."

"We'll get to them," she said, holding up her can. "How's your beer?"

I raised mine and swirled it a little. "Getting there. Yours?"

"Low enough to kill it. Shall we?"

We tapped our cans together again, then finished off what was left in them. As we stood up, she took my can and put the pair of them in the sink to deal with later. I grabbed us two fresh ones from the fridge.

"Before we go over the evidence," Jenna began, "do you mind if I get more comfortable?"

"It's your place. Do whatever you like."

I'd barely finished speaking and her hoodie was getting tossed on a chair. The shorts followed right after and she was back to her post-shower wear of boxers and a t-shirt.

She put her hands on your hips and struck a pose. "So what do you think of MY boxers?" she asked, giggling.

I sat the beers down on the table before answering. "They're positively adorable. And you? How do you feel about MY skirt?" After I asked my question, I performed a spin, much faster than the one I had done earlier in the bedroom. I could feel my skirt rising up higher this time, but it still didn't feel like I'd showed off the goodies.

"Fucking love it."

"Play your cards right and I may wear it again for you sometime," I teased.