Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ky's stroking increased as the kiss deepened and intensified. Both of us moaning into each other as I started to thrust into her hand more and more.

Breaking the kiss she remarked, "Its kind of late. Turn off the TV and meet me in bed."

"Gladly'" I replied.

Ky snuck off and I turned off the TV and put away our wine glasses in the dishwasher and straightened up before making my way to the bedroom. Cock sore, but, still hard in anticipation for the end of Thursday.

Ky was lying in the middle of the bed, propped up by a few pillows. Seeing me enter the room dick first she smiled, "You're ready Lover aren't you?"

"I'm always ready for you Babe."

"Don't I know it," she laughed. "John earlier today you indulged me in my favorite thing."

"Stroking for you?"

"Yessss. Now that it's the end of Thursday, I thought it only appropriate that you get to indulge in your favorite thing."

I smiled and my cock swelled in excitement. Pre-come started leaking from its head.

Noticing, Ky laughed and said, "well come on now and straddle me. Can't let that precious sexy lube go to waste now!"

I crawled up onto the bed and straddled Ky's midsection. She smiled wickedly staring at me stroking my cock. Pre-come leaking from the head and aiming it to drip down between her breasts.

"Oh I fucking love that. That is sexy as shit. Come on get up between them, use my titties John," as she raised her hands cupping her breasts, waiting to smother my cock with them."

Once in place I groaned at the feeling.

"Ky your tits are perfect for this. God this feels so incredible. So soft and warm. God I love this so much," as I started thrusting back and forth. Ky alternated between focusing on my face as I started picking up the pace and looking down to see the head rising up from between her breasts. Ky stuck out her tongue to give a few glancing blows as it came by. Even leaning forward to take the head into her mouth for a minute or two. Then she would recline back again and focus on my face that was lost in the feeling.

"You love this don't you John?" she asked.

"You know its my favorite thing. I love your body."

"I love watching you enjoy me. Can't wait for you to come for me. You going to come baby? I want to see what you got left in the tank," she laughed.

I picked up the pace. My cock had been continuously flowing with pre-come keeping her breasts wet and slippery. I was having to work harder, this being the third climax of the day I was striving for. Ky kept up her dirty talk as I focused on coming for her. Faster and faster I worked between her beautiful breasts. Ky focusing on my thrusting cock and face continually.

"Come for me baby, come. I need to see you come!" she yelled. "Now! Give it to me!"

That was all I needed. Pushing forward the head of my cock just visible between her breasts. 4 Ropes of come shot out. I'm not going to lie; this was not the greatest amount of come I had ever produced, seeing as it was my third for the day. But, it was incredibly intense. Ky watched in excitement, moaning as I shot up onto her neck and finished on her breasts. I was a little surprised with the amount that I produced. This was the third orgasm of the day for this old guy, and thanks to the excitement and buildup she had coaxed 3 sizable loads that were larger than I would have thought.

I rolled off of Ky and onto my side along side her. Ky was cooing and rubbing my semen into her breasts.

"I am so sore, exhausted and very happy Ky."

"Did you like that Baby?"

"I Loved It Babe!"

"That makes me so happy and content John. You have no idea."

"Ky, I got to hand it to you. You definitely won this contest."

"What do you mean I won?"

"I mean, you really out did me and what I did for you on Tuesday. I have never been pleasured like that in my life. You have literally exhausted me with pleasure."

"This wasn't a contest John. I Loved Tuesday and I really loved pleasing my man today. This wasn't about winning; this was about Loving! John, no one has ever loved me the way that you do. Period. Pleasing you is important to me. I need to. If you don't allow me to, then you are not meeting my needs. I Love You and I Need to Please You. Its who I am. So hear me out, so today was awesome for you right?"

"Yes, the best intimate day of my life," I responded.

"But, was it better for you than Tuesday?"

I thought hard for a second before replying, "If I have to be totally honest, No, Tuesday was much better for me."

"See; it's the same for me. Today meant something deeper for me. Don't get me wrong, I loved Tuesday, but today was special for me. Oh, and by the way; we are going to wear out that massage table," Ky laughed.

"I can't wait!"

"I bet you can't John."

We snuggled up closer to each other. Melting into each other. Kissing passionately. Ky reaching down to feel that my cock was even starting firm up.

"Oh I'm so sore."

"That Cialis is something else. John, that's got my mind thinking. I can't wait to keep you hard and play with you for 36 hours."

"Not now...you've killed him this last 24," I joked.

Ky leaned down to kiss my sore member, "Just a kiss to make him feel better." Ky threw in a long lick for good measure. As sore as I was, I quickly became fully hard. Ky just stared, "Fucking love it"

"It's got to be Friday, leave me alone." I leaned in for another intimate kiss. "I Love You So Much Kyra!"

"I Love You Too John. Good night. Let's rest up tomorrow. No funny business."

"K. I'm definitely going to need it. Good night Boo."

I slept solidly. Did not wake up for anything during the night.

I woke the next morning. Ky didn't budge. I got up and got ready for work. I made her some coffee and a light breakfast and set it by her bedside. Kissed her forehead and made my way to work.

I thought about her all day. My soreness reminding me of her every minute. God I loved this incredible, beautiful, funny and sexy woman to my core. Never had a women been so open, honest, loving and giving to me. How the hell did I get this lucky?

Around noon I texted her.

John: I'm Sore In Love With You!!! LOL

Ky: You're Welcome Baby!

The day cruised by fairly uneventful. Every Friday should be that way. I made my way home after work. As I walked in the door, Ky yelled out, "get naked Babe!"

"I thought no monkey business today!" I yelled back.

"We're not; I just need my man naked, that's all!"

"You too!"

"Already naked for you Boo!"

Ky finished up her work and came out to greet me. Naked, as promised.

"I can get used to this Ky."

"You better, cause this is our new normal."

"I've been thinking all day, how did I get so damn lucky with you Ky?"

"We're perfect for each other Babe."

"Amen to that! You really are perfect."

Ky came over for a kiss and reached down for my hardening member.

"How's he doing? Still sore?"

"Kind of. But not nearly as much."

"I reached up to return the favor by squeezing her breast and tweaking her nipple."

"I Love You Ky," I breathed into her kiss.

Squeezing me hard she replied, "I Love You More!"

We broke our little battle. Put on some music. Poured some wine and set about making dinner together. We joked and played around with each other as we worked in sync. When she wasn't working on something she would sneak up behind me and play with my ass, or reach around to get me hard. I did the same with her. While she was chopping vegetables, I came up behind her and nestled myself between her ass. Reaching around to cup her breasts. "Don't cut yourself," I joked. Knocking me away and turning to face me, she pointed the knife at my lower region, "it's not me going to get cut!

This is pretty much how our evening went. Between the kidding and grab ass, there was plenty of kissing and serious touching of each other.

We finished dinner and cleaned up the table and got everything rinsed and into the dishwasher. Refreshed our Pinot and settled in next to each other on the couch and started reading our respective books. Occasionally one of our favorite songs would come on and we would sing to each other. We snuggled in tight with each other. Every now and then we would touch each other intimately. I reached down to check her womanhood to find it wet. Getting a finger nice and wet I returned it to my mouth. "Just checking Boo."

Later Ky would casually stroke me to full hardness and just aimlessly play with him. Nothing serious. Just light stroking.

"Sorry Babe. I just like him hard that's all," as she continued reading.

We were like this non-stop for the next couple of hours. It was so comfortable and peaceful. My Love deepening for this beautiful woman.

We went to bed a little early. I snuggled up behind Ky. She reached back and maneuvered my hardness between her legs and held him up against her hot wetness. But not making any attempt to take things any further.

"I Love You Ky."

"I Love You Too John."

Sleep over took me and a deep contented slumber possessed me.

We love to sleep in on Saturdays. I will frequently wake, cuddle up tighter with Ky and drift back to sleep even more contended while holding her. On the fourth or fifth repetition of this waking cycle I found it harder to go back to sleep and began stroking Ky. My arousal level was starting to rise. I love touching Ky. I can't get enough of her. My hands are constantly on her. I'm surprised she doesn't tell me to leave her alone sometimes.

I was starting to get a little worked up; wanting to take things a little further. Right at this moment Ky started to wake. Shaking the sleep out of her eyes and purring to my roaming hands with this little massage here and there.

"Good Morning," I said nuzzling in for intimate kisses on her neck.

"Love how you wake me up Boo," Ky breathed. "Roaming hands and a hard dick poking in my side," she laughed.

"It's a job I take seriously Babe," I joked.

"I can tell!" Ky laughed bumping her hip into my erection.

Taking a more serious tone I asked, "babe, you really rocked my world on Thursday, but, there is something missing."

Shaking any semblance of sleep, Ky quickly turned to focus on me with her concern, "what Baby?"

"Ky even with all that pleasure you gave me on Thursday, I still need to taste you. I Need It Babe. I Need Your Come. Tuesday was too long ago," I pleaded.

Ky humphed and threw herself back into the covers realizing it wasn't life threatening. She didn't say anything or react for a few seconds. Finally stating, "I have an idea," and paused for a moment longer before continuing. "Ok, Tuesday was your day. Thursday was my day. Saturday will be Our day."

"I like the sound of that very much. What specifically are you meaning?" I asked.

"I mean, I'm looking forward to being intimate with you today, but only in ways that mutually please each other at the same time."

Laughing, "have I ever told you that I love you Kyra?"

"Everyday. And more importantly, you show me everyday too John."

"You do too Ky. I am so lucky to have your love. Umm, can I show you how much I love you right now and vice versa?" I joked.

Laughing at my weak ploy, Ky responded suspiciously, "what do you have in mind?"

"My favorite number," I laughed.

"Oh, I like that hard Math and Geometry," Ky laughed back.

"We are so lame!" I continued.

I moved myself head first to her feet parallel to her and Ky crawled on top of me lowering her wet sex to my mouth. I reached both hands up to grab her ass and spread it apart and toyed with her sexy brown star. I nibbled and kissed her inner thighs taking in her beautiful scent. Her lips started to plump. Ky started to get wet as her lips started to get a slight sheen to them. I blew on her lips to tease her for a bit and then went back to nibbling on her inner thighs. All the while circling and massaging her asshole with my right index finger. Slowly and deliberately teasing Ky with slight kisses but not concentrating on her sex.

In the meantime, I was rock hard for her and Ky was having a bit of fun at my expense as well. Just lightly grazzing her fingers up and down my shaft, just teasing me, making me want more, a lot more.

From her thighs I started licking around her lips. Up one side and the down the other. Even reaching up to give her ass a quick lick causing Ky to squeal. Ky's sex was flowing open now as I started to move my tongue in flicking her hooded piercing. I flicked it roughly to and from causing Ky to jerk away and return with more force to my intruding tongue. God, her piercing is the sexiest thing in the world to me. After a few minutes of dueling with her piercing, her clit started to come out to beg for more direct attention. This incredibly turned me on and I thrust myself up willing Ky to take me in her mouth. She read me right and took me deep into her mouth.

What I was now doing to Ky with my tongue had gotten her quite excited and spurred her into action. She attacked my erection with a fever. Now we started to work in sync with each other. Both of our intensity fueling each other. Ky was moaning as she pistoned me in and out of her mouth. I honestly couldn't tell if it was from my active tongue or the simple fact that l know she completely gets off on pleasing me. And she damn well was pleasing me.

I sneaked my left hand around the top of her vagina to pull her hood back and expose her pearl to me. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tongued it at the same time. My God I was in heaven doing one of my favorite things. I was moaning in pure pleasure. Ky as well moaned and started grinding herself on my face. I don't know how I had the mind to, but I also started thrusting upwards into her hungry mouth. Sensing that she might come soon I started to work for my release as well.

Both of us working together to get each other off and work towards our own orgasm. Our intensity was picking up. Ky's pussy started to really flow with excited wetness, signaling to me that she was just about to fall over her cliff. I started thrusting more into her mouth in order to jump off the cliff with her. Both of us nearing the edge, I pressed my index finger into her ass which sent her over the edge. Her pussy flooded me with her nectar as I tried to lap it all up as she rocked back and forth on my face; riding out her orgasm. This in turn set me off as I started to come in her mouth. I don't know how she did it. Riding out her intense orgasm and keep me in her mouth as I erupted. She never lost contact and worked to swallow the fruits of her labor.

We had never been in sync like this before. I couldn't believe it. I was falling more in love with her as we came together. We are truly made for each other! I was in heaven enjoying her wetness as she stroked me to get everything out of me.

I repositioned myself along side her and we kissed; sharing our love for each other.

"Good Morning," I kidded.

"Great Morning," she shot back. "John, I don't think we have done that before."

"You know, you're right. I don't think we have. I loved it. I can't believe how in sync we are with each other."

"Yeah, even that little finger in my ass to jumpstart that orgasm."

"Was that ok?"

"Hell yeah my kinky ass white boy! Keep doing that shit. That intensified everything ten times over."

"Yeah you flooded me pretty good after that," I laughed.

"You loved it didn't you?"

"Every delicious drop! I So Fucking Love You Ky!"

Ky purred and returned the sentiment as we deeply kissed.

"Ky?"

"Yes John."

"All this time together this week, and we haven't fucked."

"I know, you ready to go?"

"Hell no, not right now. Give me a few hours to recuperate. It's been a busy week," I said raising my eyebrows.

"I know Babe. We definitely fucking later. I need my man inside me. Its been too long."

"I need to be inside you as well. Need to feel you." I laid my head back and huffed. "What do you want to do today," I asked.

"Anything and everything with you today."

"I think we can find things to do. Non sexual things. To take care of each other today."

"Let's start with breakfast. I've worked up a hell of an appetite!"

"Deal. What would you like?"

"Waffles! What do you want besides more of this pussy?"

"You got that right! Bacon, Eggs and Hash browns," I said.

"K. You make me Waffles and I will make you Bacon, Eggs and Hash browns."

"Deal. Only, we have to remain naked if we're around the house today."

"If I have to. Anything for my man"

"But, shower first. I'll shower here and you can use the guest bathroom and I will meet you in the kitchen."

We both went our separate ways and cleaned up for the day. Then met back up in the kitchen where we made each other the breakfast of our choice and shared all of it together.

Between bites, I stared at Ky watching her eat.

"What's going on in that crazy mind of yours John?"

"This. All of this. Tuesday. Thursday. Today. This Breakfast. And You. I couldn't be happier and feel more blessed than to have you in my life. To be your man. Means Everything!"

Ky leaned in for a kiss, holding back a tear, "Baby!"

"Us," I said.

"Us'" Ky replied between kisses.

After a long pause, I asked Ky, "what would you like to do next?"

"I don't know. What about you?"

"I have a crazy idea, but don't think its right for this moment."

"Oh, what's that? You got me wondering now," she said with growing excitement.

"I was thinking we should just run off to Memphis for the rest of the weekend. But, I think we would be cheating ourselves if we didn't use the whole weekend."

"Oh I Love That! We should definitely go, but, you're right; its kind of late to go. John, I want to go. Wait, I want us to go, " Ky laughed. "Can we go next weekend?" she said excitedly.

"Would love to. Why don't we start planning it out now."

Ky turned into a little girl at Christmas time jumping, giggling and rambling about all the things she wanted to show me and experience with me in Memphis. For the next couple of hours we laid out our plans and reserved a hotel in downtown off Beale St.

"I'm really liking 'our' day so far Ky. Love making you happy in more ways than one Babe."

Leaning in for a kiss, Ky whispered, "Ahh Babe you were made for me."

"And you for me Ky."

And another round of making out took place. Pulling free, Ky looked at me smiling, "Ok what do we do next?"

I raised my eyebrows at her with a wicked smile, "You know what."

"What. Tell me."

"Shopping for our trip," I replied.

"Huh, like what?"

"Sex toys."

Ky fell out laughing. "Thank God we're driving and don't have to go through TSA."

"Yeah, but I would love to see you and the TSA officer have that little moment," I laughed.

"Ah Hell No!" Ky continued laughing. "What kinky thing you going to buy me freaky white boy?"

"Don't know. Let's check out Bedroom Kandi and buy each other something."

"Yes! Baby! Damn, I Love You!" she squealed.

We jumped on her IPad and went to her favorite online toy site and looked around. Paid close attention to her reactions as to what made the biggest impression on her. And then we looked at things for me.

After looking the whole site over in depth, Ky excitedly asked, "ok Baby, what you going to buy me?"

"I've settled it down to two items; Hooked, because I would love to use that on you," I said.

"Yes! Baby! I would Love it! What's the other?

"I was thinking of Groove."

"Really? I wouldn't have thought that one, Why?" she asked sounding slightly disappointed.

"Cause I want to keep you excited, teased and wet for me all weekend even when we are out and about. Build you up all damn day so you'll take it out on me in private."

"Shit, Baby that sounds hot! I may take it out on you in public," she laughed. "Then it's definitely the Groove then. I want it!" she said smiling devilishly.