Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me what do you want to buy me?" I asked.

"Well I was first thinking of the Rise & Shine. I got really wet thinking of that on your dick and what it would feel like to have your dick vibrating inside me. Not going to lie that really made me extra wet. But since you chose the Groove in order to tease me, I'm definitely going to buy you Ready To Rumble so I can tease the fuck out of that dick of yours! Think you'll be able to drive with me working that on your cock?" she laughed.

My erection flexed in excitement catching Ky's laughing attention. "He thinks so," I laughed back.

"Place your order for me Babe and then I'll place mine for you."

We both made quick work of placing our orders for each other with expected delivery dates before next weekend.

While Ky placed her online order for me I turned on the TV to settle in for a little bit of Lifetime. Noticing that I had put her favorite channel on, she put down her IPad. Ky beamed and gasped, "Oh My God! I Love Our Day!" IPad falling to the floor as Ky leaned in for our hundredth kiss of the day and grasping for my hard wet cock. In turn, I reached into her very wet pussy. Ky groaning into our kiss and quickly building steam. And that's how we watched the next movie on Lifetime. Getting engrossed in the movie and then forgetting to tease each other. During commercials we would laugh and kid and get more adventurous in our playing with each other. I pretty much stayed mostly hard and Ky stayed pretty wet for the next couple of hours.

After the movie we got up to fix dinner. We turned on our favorite R&B radio station to help motivate us. There we stood. Naked. Side by side staring into the refrigerator and freezer trying to decide what to fix. In the freezer I spotted some frozen bratwursts and started unthawing them as I went out naked into our private yard to start up the grill. Ky stayed in the kitchen to work on preparing some sides to eat. Each taking the opportunity to grope and tease the other and keeping each other aroused. I loved getting a good feel of her body every time I passed. I would also sneak up behind Ky and grind into her in time to the radio. Ky even came outside to give me a few insistent tugs to get me hard again as I manned the grill. Both of us laughing devilishly as we would kiss and fondle each other.

I made quick work of the brats and Ky bashed out some French Fries in the Air Fryer. Opened up a new bottle of Pinot Grigio and sat naked next to each other, laughing, "It's not much, but, it's us."

"That's for damn sure," Ky replied.

We fed each other and drank a whole bottle.

"Kyra this had been one of the best days," I said simply.

"It has for me too. And its not over!" she said raising her eyebrows and laughing. "What have you got planned for me Daddy?" she asked.

Looking at Ky very seriously I said, "I plan to stand up in it!"

Ky bust out laughing, "Oh really? You're going to stand up in it?"

"Yeah," I said seriously. "Come on let's go. Get up," I barked.

We both stood and embraced and started kissing. My hands roaming all over her body. Grasping her ass and pulling her cheeks apart. Running my hands in that canyon, playing with her sensitive star. Ky starting to believe me a little bit. Moaning into our kisses and my probing hands. Ky reached in front and started grasping at my hardening cock. We were starting to get serious with each other.

"Fuck I love how you hold me and play with my cock Ky. Love your hands on me."

"I love your cock Daddy. I will do anything for this cock Daddy. You really going stand it up in me Daddy," she said seriously really getting into jacking it between us.

"Yeah. Go sit on that bar stool over there," I said.

"WHAT! WAIT! YOU HAD ME BELIEVING THAT YOU WAS GONNA STAND UP IN ME! DAMN YOU JOHN! YOU PLAY TOO MUCH!"

Laughing I replied, "Sorry Babe I'm not man enough for that. Even if I did. I'm too skinny to even make it worth our while."

"Your starting to piss me off John."

"Come on Babe. Come sit on the barstool anyway and pretend."

"I don't think so," she shot back.

"Come on Babe. Please?" I said. I grabbed my still hard cock and moved in close to her and rubbed the head against her pussy. We started kissing again and I lowered my cock in between her thighs. Breaking the kiss I led her over to the bar stool and had her perch herself for me.

"Spread your legs for me Ky. Show me your wetness. That's it, now play with yourself for me. Show me. God you are so sexy! Look how hard you make me!"

Ky stared at me while I stroked my cock for her. She could never get enough of me stroking my cock for her. Her fingers were getting more insistent and her wetness covering her hands and making that sexy wet sound.

"Fuck yes play with that cock for me Daddy. You make me so fucking wet when you stroke that cock for me Baby!"

"This cock is all yours Ky."

"Your damn right its all mine!

I moved forward between her legs and tapped the head on her pussy. I gently rubbed the head up and down her glistening wet lips. Up and down her lips picking up her wetness. I slipped the head slightly into her. Pulling out, the head of my cock shining with the wetness from her arousal.

"Oh My God Babe I love this!"

Ky was breathing heavier as I teased her entrance. He eyes were focused on our union. I slipped the head a little deeper into her nest causing her to slightly gasp with the welcome intrusion. Then pulled back out to rub up and down her wet opening again.

Catching me by surprise, Ky pushed me away, "enough of this shit!" Ky jumped off the bar stool. Grabbed my hand and jerked me towards the bedroom in the next room. "Enough playing around, time to Fuck John!"

Kyra layed on the bed spreading her thighs for me and reached up for my cock.

"Get in here Babe," she demanded.

I crawled onto the bed and on top of Ky and positioned myself between her thighs. I leaned down to kiss with the head of my dick naturally nestling into her wet opening. We continued to kiss as I penetrated her a little more." Ky stopped the kiss as I sank into her.

"Fuck Me Daddy. Just fuck me. I need you inside me."

I stared into Ky's eyes as I slowly sank deeper into her wetness. Watching her face for every little twitch and reaction as I moved deeper into her. Moving in further by the inch and then pulling back until I was almost free of her heat. Moving slowly back in feeling her wet resistance. And then her warm wet embrace squeezing me.

"Fuck I love how you feel Kyra. There is no place I would rather be than inside you. This is where I'm supposed to be," I gasped.

"Deeper Daddy," she beckoned.

After a few moments when I was completely inside her, she squeezed down hard on me.

"Stop. Don't move. Let me feel you Daddy. Let me feel this cock fill me all up. No one has filled me like you Daddy."

Her talk was exciting me as I flexed my hardness inside her, causing her to squeal.

"Yes, that's right Daddy. You love this pussy don't you?"

"Fuck Yes I love you and this pussy!" I shot back.

"Ok now, fuck me then. Fuck this pussy. Own this pussy. Make it yours Daddy!"

I didn't need anymore encouragement. I pulled almost completely out and slammed back into her; causing her to lose her breath, "oh shit!" she cried. I remained completely inside her and rolled my hips around for effect.

"Fuck that's it Daddy. Give me that dick!"

"I love fucking you Ky!" I replied as I pulled back out and slammed back into her again. "Love how your wet pussy feels. I need you and this pussy."

"John can you just fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard and deep."

"Yes Baby," I replied as I started to concentrate on pistoning in and out of her. Feeling her react with her body and her moans as I moved in and out of her. Each downward stroke she moved her hips up to greet mine as we moved in sync with each other.

"That's it baby fuck me! Make me yours Daddy. Fuck this pussy!"

I was moving at a quicker but steady pace. "Damn right this pussy is mine. Who owns this pussy Ky? Who owns it?"

"You do Daddy! I belong to your and this big white dick. Give me that cock Daddy! Harder!"

Ky reached up and grabbed my hips and began pulling me into her. Helping us to set a rhythmn together.

"Fuck yes Baby," I yelled as I increased my pounding. "I want to feel you come on my cock Babe. I need to feel you come for me."

"Yes Baby, keep fucking me just like that. Keep going Baby. Harder. Harder. Make me come on your cock."

I started moving as fast as I could in and out of her beautiful wet friction. Both of us working frantically to that explosion.

"I'm going to need you to come for me Daddy. I need you to come inside me. Jesus I need you to give me your come Daddy. Own me Baby. Feed this pussy. I need to feel your come in my pussy. Oh God John Mark this pussy. Make me yours completely Daddy! Claim me Daddy!"

That's all it took. The sexiest woman I have ever met yelling her need for me to cum inside her. To Claim her! Two more hard thrusts and I was exploding my entire life into her. Every intense emotion of love for this amazing beautiful woman flowing from me into her. This triggered Ky's climax as well as she held my hips tight to hers as the rest of her body jerked and screamed. Her vagina reflexively squeezing me. Her pussy flooding with a mixture of our cream flowing out of her onto me. We were locked together, riding the intense passion together. I went to that other place that I only go to when I am climaxing inside the woman I love. Connecting with something deeper and greater than myself. A place we share together. The two of us together, greater than anything we are separately. Together in unison and intense pleasure we rocked and jerked together and flowed for each other.

I collapsed next to Ky. Breathing heavily, trying to regain my strength. Laying there reflecting back on this most intense and loving week of my life. Counting my blessings and thanking God that I had this stunning, friendly, intelligent, independent, funny, energetic, sexy and giving woman in my life.

In the next room I could hear the radio still playing in the background. And right on cue it came on. I started laughing uncontrollably. Ky didn't catch on to what I was laughing at.

"John what the fuck is funny?"

"There it is Ky. Absolute proof that we are meant to be together!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I just pointed into the air in the direction of the music and we laughed together. We kissed. We sang our song to each other. We made love again.

You bring me joy

When I'm down

Oh, so much joy

When I lose my way your love comes smiling on me

I saw your face

And then I knew

We would be friends

I was so afraid but your arms, they'd say `come to me'

So I'd say to you

"Can we talk for a while?"

You'd say "alright"

When you love me, I smile

I feel you hands and you feel mine

You bring me joy

You bring me joy

Don't go too far away

If I can't see your face, I will remember that smile

But can this be right

Or should we be friends

I get lonely sometimes and I'm mixed up again

'Cause you're the finest thing I've seen in all my life

You bring me joy

My joy, my joy

I believe this is gonna be what you want it to be

I just love you, I just love you, can`t you see

That you're the best I've seen in all my life

You bring me joy

My joy . . . you're my joy

My joy . . . my, my joy

Thank you, baby, thank you, baby

I just love you, baby

When I lose my way, your love comes smiling on me