Giving

Story Info
It's Better To Give Than To Receive.
13.5k words
4.59
12.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story as a gift to someone that I Love very much. Her name has been changed for anonymity. It is a pretty good representation of our personalities and priorities. I had a lot of fun writing it and she had a lot of fun reading it. With her permission, I am sharing her story with Literotica. If you enjoy this story, please comment so that she can read them. In essence, please continue giving the gift. Thank You!

I am the living embodiment of the axiom that "Good Guys Finish Last." All of my relationships have been one sided. I give. They take. I have always raised my eye brows when I heard a woman say, "all I want is a good man to love." I'd bite my tongue and then raise my eyebrows to that statement. I had pretty much lost my faith in ever finding that women that would be as giving in a relationship as I am hard wired to do. Until, I met Kyra.

We met at work. Worked together a little before she migrated to working from home. Ky was always on point. Her workstation was always immaculate. Her appearance was always on point. Beautiful figure. Breasts that I dreamt about. But it was her smile! Oh My God Her Fucking Smile! Blinding. Ever present. Piercing. Magic. Filled with energy. Dis-arming. Perfect. A real window into her soul. A woman confidant and happy with herself. Open and loving with those around her. Again, Perfect! And with that beautiful smile always came a loud and boisterous laugh; as if the smile wasn't enough alone to make you fall in love with her, you laughed your way there as well.

Ky and I began working together for a little bit. I always kept things professional. I assumed that Ky was married. She seemed like someone that any man had already realized what a prize that she was and wedded her and do everything in their power to keep her happy. I don't know what we were talking about when she exclaimed, "Oh, I'm not married." I was dumbfounded. I literally stumbled all over myself. I had no idea how stupid I came across. I just kept repeating "You're not married?" And that's how it started.

Each and every communication with Ky became more and more personal after that. I wanted to get to know her better. I wanted to be the reason for that beautiful smile. I wanted her, body and soul. I wanted her.

Things went slow. Our communications were more open and filled with laughter. I loved making her laugh. I flirted. And this beautiful ebony goddess appeared to be flirting back. I was so nervous about offending her. I did not want to risk anything in the work place. But after moving painstakingly slow our communications became unguarded. We openly shared what we wanted. Each other.

I wanted to earn that smile everyday. I wanted to drown in her smile and her laugh everyday. God, she made me happy. There was only one problem. She gave as much, if not more than I did to a relationship. I'm sure I was a jerk by not showing my appreciation enough. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't used to that.

This beautiful woman worked to ensure that I was happy. Where had she been all my life. The real struggle was in the bedroom. Both Alpha Givers. Both wanting to please the other at our own expense. I would interrupt her trying to make me come just so to get another taste. So I could get another orgasm out of her and bask in her pleasure.

"No, stop babe! Not again. Stop trying to eat my pussy. I've come enough. I love stroking your cock and want you to come for me. Come on white boy, don't deny me what I want. I want to make you come. I need to make you come. I want you to come for me."

This is how our loving usually went, both of us just trying to please the other. It came to a head one Saturday night. I had been drinking and could not get enough of her. But when it came time to pleasing me I fell asleep. Her need to please me neglected. Kyra was mad.

The next morning Ky wouldn't speak to me. I pestered her like a little child wondering what I had done to upset her so badly.

"We've got a problem. Wait a second, you got a problem not letting me be who I am. What's important to me!"

"What are we talking about? I thought I always tried to let you be who you are. Let you do whatever you want to do."

"No you don't," she shot back.

"Like what?"

"Like taking care of my man in bed. Your ass fell asleep on me last night when I wanted to play with you. Take care of you."

"I thought you would have been pleased with the few times that you did come last night. You seemed to enjoy the attention my tongue was giving you."

"You don't get it! Making you come is just as important to me. But you just too proud because you made me come. Yeah, you're a big generous lover cause you made me come. But you deny me what I want!"

I was quiet for a bit. Not exactly sure what to say next.

"Get away from me. I can't be around you right now. I have some serious thinking to do," Ky barked.

Well I'm pretty stupid about a lot of things, but not about knowing when to leave hear alone and not interfere with her thoughts and feelings. I made myself scarce for most of the day. Leaving to take care of a bunch loose ends and doing some things for her that I knew were on her agenda so that she would not have to. Hoping that might help ease her feelings toward me right then.

I prepared Dinner. We ate in silence. Ky looking at me deep in thought. The tension was killing me.

"Don't worry bout clean up, I'll take care of it Babe," I said solemnly.

"Ok, then come sit with me on the couch. I'm ready to talk."

"Sure thing Babe."

I took my time with cleaning up after dinner. Not sure if I wanted to hear what was coming to me. Most importantly, made sure everything was cleaned up and completely taken care of. Poured us a couple glasses of Pinot Grigio and joined her on the couch.

"John, have you got a quarter?" she asked.

"Sure," I said unsuredly pulling the coin from my pocket.

"Ok you pick. Heads for you on Tuesday or Tails for Thursday," she said very point of fact.

"I don't understand Ky?"

"Heads for Tuesday or Tails for Thursday!"

"OK, ok. Heads," I replied.

"Now flip."

I flipped the coin high into the air and made no effort to catch it, but let it fall to the floor at her feet where it landed on Heads.

"Ok, that's it. You're Tuesday and I will be Thursday," once again very matter of factly.

"I don't understand Babe, what does this mean?"

"Since you seem to be hogging all the giving around here; I figured I needed to set some rules on that. On Tuesday you will be the one to give me all the pleasure you so desire. I will not attempt to reciprocate in any way. It will be your day to concentrate solely on pampering and pleasing me in any way you see fit. Thursday will be my day to please you however I see fit. And God help me if you don't let me completely be the giver on that day, then I'm not sure I can love a man that will not allow me to fulfill my need to please you completely. Understood?"

"Wow, Ky. I wasn't quite expecting that."

"You cool with that?"

"Yeah. Most definitely," I replied.

"Good. You got a couple days to think and plan all the nice things you want to do for me and all the nasty shit you want to do to me. And more importantly, you better keep thinking and wondering about all the pleasure I am going to extract out your body on Thursday," she said with a wicked smile.

For the rest of the night and weekend, things seemed almost back to normal. I worked out a plan in my mind for what I wanted to do on Tuesday. My brain working overtime with possibilities. Keeping my body all worked up. A good steady flow of blood continuously to my firm dick. The anticipation keeping my whole body on edge with excitement.

At night we lay in bed. My mind racing with possibilities. My cock rock hard with want. At one point Ky bumped into my cock and laughed.

"Thursday Lover Boy. Thursday. Just you fucking wait," as she rolled away from me.

I didn't sleep much. It was wonderful agony for what I loved to do and what unmentionable pleasure awaited me.

The weekend ended. I returned to work and plotted my course of action for Tuesday. My body sexually charged the whole time. Monday night I didn't spend much time with Ky. I was busy buying what I needed and final preparations. By bed time I was nearly set to enact my plan.

At work on Tuesday I was worthless. My hard cock did all the thinking. My body was on fire with anticipation and need. On the way home I picked up dinner. Normally I love to cook, but not tonight. I picked up a couple of Gyro Salads from Michaels Bar & Grille and walked in the door. Set the table real quick and poured us some wine.

Ky finished up her work day and came out of her office to her waiting dinner and my waiting embrace.

"Hi Baby. I've missed you all damn day," as I leaned in for a long passionate kiss. "Sit. Let's eat Babe."

"Oh Baby you know I love these," Ky cooed.

"Pleasure Baby. Pleasure," I smiled.

We ate. Ky devoured her salad. Moaning thru it; all for my benefit I'm sure. Worked thru a couple glasses of wine as well. The meal and wine seemed to do their trick; she was visibly relaxed.

"Good start Boo. What you got in store for me Babe?"

"Well that's still a surprise. Why don't you go take a bath and I will finish getting ready for you. Take your time and meet me in the bedroom. Oh yeah, naked," I instructed.

Ky went off as instructed and I ran out to my car to get what I had planned for her and finished setting up. Dimmed the lights, lit some candles and started a romantic playlist of songs we liked. Then changed into a t shirt and shorts and waited for Ky to join me.

About 30 minutes later Ky walked naked into the bedroom with a curious look on her face.

"Oh my god, where did you get that?" she said as she took in the massage table I had set up for her.

"I have always wanted one, and found one in town and took the time to pick one up. Just so you know, you are going to be getting used to this."

"Oh Babe, I love it. All for me?"

"All yours Babe, now hop on up face down please."

Ky took her position and I retrieved the massage oil I had warming and took off my clothes. I began working on her back. I took my time. I wanted to savor every touch. I slowly worked the muscles in her back, shoulders and neck. She melted and completely relaxed almost falling asleep. I moved onto the back of her arms and down to her hands. As I worked her body, my dripping hard cock would occasionally poke her and leave trails of pre-come on her which I then used to massage into her skin. At one point Ky reached for my hard cock as if by instinct.

"Umm, I think that's against the rules Missy," I chided.

"Shut up you know you want me to," she shot back.

"Nope. My turn today. But just take my hardness as a sign of how hot and beautiful you are to me."

Letting go of my hard cock, Ky huffed and said," just you wait Mister!"

I moved onto her legs. Starting on the backs of her thighs on down to her calves and feet. I continued my slow pace, loving every second.

I made my return trip slowly back up her legs concentrating mainly on the inside portion of her thighs. Pulling them slightly apart I was able to look at the wet engorged lips of her pussy dripping with her excitement. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating and I could feel the heat radiating from her core.

I covered her ass with oil and was in heaven massaging her beautiful cheeks apart and getting a look at her rosebud. Then pulled some pre-come from my dripping cock and massaged my natural lubricant into her puckered hole. I spent a long time savoring the feel and cushion of her ass before moving down to her leaking pussy. I slowly and lovingly massaged around her outer lips while occasionally running a finger between them very shallowly. Getting just a little bit deeper with each pass. She began to flower open as I fell in love probing her hot wet velvety depths. I began to search out for and started working on her g spot. She started to lift her ass up into my wet right hand working her vagina and the thumb of my left hand massaging her asshole. As things started to really heat up, I stopped and asked her turn over.

I started on her shoulders and arms. I moved back up and finally got my oily hands onto her breasts. I couldn't wait any longer and leaned down to suck on them. Her breathing began picking up as I moved myself down between her legs so that as I was sucking on her nipples, my hard cock would rub along the insides of her legs and thighs. Occasionally I would lift up so that my cock could come in contact with her pussy leaving trails of pre-come all over her.

I remained between her legs as I continued massaging her torso. It was so fucking sexy watching her wide open sex leaking her excitement for me. I continued working on her upper thighs and down to her feet. Making my way back up to that beautiful open flower. I began slowly teasing the outside of her pussy, eventually inserting one, then two fingers into her wet hole hooking up a finger to rub her spongy and engorged g spot. Ky started grasping the towel on the table, breathing hard, chanting "Oh Shit...Oh Fuck...Yes!" Over and over again, grinding her hips into the rhythm of my fingering. Once again, as things started to get frantic, I pulled out, entranced by her oozing open pussy.

I moved down to get a closer look. Breathing on her lips and kissing her thighs. Relentlessly teasing her. I kissed my way up slowly to her pussy. Licking all around thoroughly loving the taste of her juices. I spread her lips apart with one hand and with my other hand pulled back on her pierced hood revealing her pearl to me. But now I couldn't contain myself, I went to town licking for all I was worth. I spent an eternity sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. I would vary the pressure of my sucking as her clit would go in and out of my mouth, flicking it as I went. I also had a finger working in and out of her pussy concentrating on her g spot. She pulled my head into her pussy, grabbing my hair and working my head back and forth as if I was giving her clit a blowjob. We established a rhythm, sucking, flicking, fingering,. Faster and faster more urgent. "Oh Fuck, yes, suck my pussy," she moaned loudly.

Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of her sweet nectar and started to flood. I love how her pussy starts to gush with her nectar just as she was about to come. Giving me that signal that I needed to increase my efforts to her impending explosion. Faster. Harder.

"Fuck Baby!" she screamed as she unleashed her orgasm to me. Her body clenched up and shook. Her hand grasping my head pulling me into her pussy as I licked up the flood of her love as it flowed into my mouth. Riding out her long orgasm savoring every moment.

I sat back licking her delicious juices from my face as I watched her convulse, her come leaking from her pussy. She started to come down from her climax with little aftershocks rippling through her body every few seconds. I stood back for a moment and enjoyed watching her slowly start to relax. Then started the massage all over again.

"Turn back over for me Babe," I instructed.

Once back in place I resumed a slow massage of her entire backside. Paying particular attention to her feet and moved slowly up her calves and thighs. I put another generous amount of oil on her ass and spent a good 15 minutes just working her cheeks. Occasionally running a finger down her crack and over her rosebud and putting a little pressure there as I went by. As more time went by I increased the number of passes over her asshole and increased the pressure. I moved to the foot of the table and crawled up between her legs. Pulled her beautiful ass apart and bent down to lick her secret place.

"Shit! What are you doing Babe! You've never...No one has ever...shit!"

"Are you clean?"

"You know I am. I always am."

"Does it feel good?"

"I've never felt that before. You shocked me!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Shit. Oh my God. You nasty mother fucker."

"Does it feel good my dirty nasty girl?"

Without waiting for her answer I dove back in tonguing her ass for another few minutes. Ky was hyperventilating and started moaning and pushing her ass into my tongue. I pulled back for a moment and noticed that her pussy was openly leaking onto the table.

I laughed and commented, "you can't lie to me, you like it my beautiful dirty girl!"

I resumed licking her ass with more enthusiasm and I started to lightly probe her ass with my tongue. Ky brought her hand to the back of my head pulling me deeper into her cavern. It was at this point that I brought a hand and slipped two fingers into her gushing pussy. Ky went quickly into overdrive. Humping my face and riding my fingers with urgency. We quickly set a rhythmn and pace. Ky was already pretty worked up and was escalating to a quick orgasm. Another minute of increased intensity and Ky came undone with another orgasm stronger than the first. Her fluids covering my hand. Her body rigid and groaning loudly.

"Shit, you so nasty John!"

I rode out her orgasm again never stopping the tongueing of her contracting brown star. I could definitely get used to this!

I removed myself from the table and once again stood back watching Ky's breathing slow and her body recover and relax again.

"Ok Babe, turn over again for me," I instructed.

"No John. I can't. Its too much."

"No. Its my day and I need one more from you."

Kyra reluctantly rolled onto her back. Once again, I started a long slow massage of her front side. Ky really started to relax again and just enjoyed the massage. I took a quick second to retrieve something without her noticing. I started my slow journey up her legs and was once again greeted by her wet pussy opening up for me. Her clit peeking excitedly from under her pierced hood. I cannot control myself with how sexy that pierced hood is to me. My total Kryptonite. I leaned forward to flick and play with her piercing and licking underneath to get at her needy clit. Dipping down into her folds for her nectar. This is what I was born for. To enjoy her completely. Swim in her intoxicating pleasure and wetness. As much as I would have loved to stay there and complete what I had started with my tongue, I had other plans.

"Sit up Ky and sit on the edge of the table. Spread those beautiful legs for me."

"Shit John; what are you doing to me?"

"Finishing you. That's what I'm doing."

When Ky was in position. I moved in between her legs. My cock hard and dripping with want. I rubbed the head of my cock in the folds of her lips collecting her fluids. The head quickly covered with her juices.

"Fuck that is sexy Ky. I love how wet you are."

"Damn it, you do that to me John."

"Look at how wet and shiny you have my cock.

Ky looked down and visibly shook with excitement as she took in my wet cock.

"Give me that cock Daddy. I need it."

I slowly sunk my cock into her wet creamy silk. Not very deep and pulled back out only to start it all over again. I never went deeper than a few inches into her pussy and was quickly noticing her impatience.

"Come on Baby I need that cock in me," she pleaded.

It was then that I uncovered my secret weapon and turned on a Hitachi wand and moved it to just above her pierced hood on low speed sending a jolt through her body.

"What the Fuck John! SHIT!"

Now I started fucking her. But not too deeply trying to concentrate on hitting her g spot with the head of my cock and pressing the Hitachi onto her hooded clit.

The result was instantaneous. No build up needed. Ky erupted with a slew of swear words calling me every nasty name in the book as she lost control of her body. Her pussy profusely covering my cock with her eruption. I threw the Hitachi to the side as I leaned in for a deep kiss. Sinking my cock deep into her quivering pussy climaxing around me. Her orgasm squeezing me over and over. Without question the most exciting event of my life feeling her lose control with me deep inside of her.