All Comments on 'Giving a Friend a Hand... and Wife'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical husband hating author.

Nothing original. Plain trashing marriage vows. Really a lot of sick authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
should be

should be in humor and satire either that or the author is around ten years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Written

Will there be a sequel, chapter2, is he a latent cuck, will they have an open marriage, will his friend show the pics/videos to others and she ends up servicing other guys during the day???

So many possibilities or - leave it here, our imaginations and you write another story.

Thanks!

writingn00bwritingn00babout 13 years agoAuthor
Trashing "loving wives" stories

I love the negative comments on this story... especially the ones decrying the violation of the sanctity of marriage--on a sex story site... in a topic about wives fucking one or more men who usually aren't their husband. Classic.

If I were to critique the story I'd say something like, "Hey n00b, you started off writing about knowing how strong "your pimp hand" is and then just totally dropped development of that topic as your story turned into a sex story about a wife who goes too far. Run out of time or something?"

"Sex was hot and well written, the characters were a little unbelievable."

"You suck."

All of those would seem more reasonable to me, but again--this is a sex story site--reason checked out a long time ago :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is great, ignore the negatives and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delicious With Potential

Looks like hubby may be losing control of the situation with his gorgeous wife being dominated by their house guest. Matt has some leverage to blackmail the sexy young bride with. She does not want the photos and videos to get out and her hubby is not going to stand up to Matt if he begins to dominate the relationship. Hubby might find himself relegated to sleeping in the guest bedroom and find his delicious wife off-limits entirely. Hubby could find himself demoted to a voyeur cuckold learning to serve his betters.

Thank you for a very promising story with great prospects for future installments. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes ..typical husband hating writer (I won;t say author cause he ain't)

Husband is wimp. He should have cleaned Matts pipes and thrown him out in the rain with no where to go. He got drunk and wife got drunk..SHIT he was sadist and her a whore

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 13 years ago
All the elements

Great story, one of the best I've read on this site

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 13 years ago
To say I loved this w/b an understatement.

The only way this story could have been better is if it was true, a real story. As it was only a fantasy it was great since it had most of my fantasy about my wife in it. What husband hasn't fantasized about watching his wife suck-off another man and swallow a huge load. About the only difference between this fantasy and mine is I'm the one fucking my wife's ass as I watch her sucking cock & getting her mouth fucked. I often imagine while fucking Joan's ass that she's sucking a cock, I know if she was I would explode in her ass when I saw and heard her swallowing all the cum that's being shot into her mouth. Joan's a great cock-sucker so I know she would get a huge load out of the cock she was sucking. I just hope this is part 1 of a many part story. Paul owes Matt big time for getting his wife to enjoy a hard cock in her ass. Plus Paul gets turned on watching Sarah open her mouth to take huge loads of cum into it. I'm sure both Matt & Tim would enjoy feeding Sarah a few more mouthfuls and also sure both Paul & Sarah would love that too. Go for it, but have Paul be part of every action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another good writer getting smashed by morons

The writing is good and the characters quite clearly defined. Be happy with your work. The loving wives category is a hard one to crack though as the morality morons waste so much of their own time reading and knocking down good sexy stories. Your rating would of course be so much higher without those idiots. The fact you are scoring close to mid range would really be closer to a Hot rating. Personally I can't imagine wasting so much of my own time reading something I hate, can you? These morons that do are some of the dumbest people out there. Keep up the good work with a sequel (really out of hand for the sexy asian slut) and don't be discouraged by the dummies, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

1 star. No other comment and didn't even read the story I just saw the comment about other readers being morons. Black and kettle anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ho Humm

I'm not a big cuckold fan. It just does'nt appeal to me. I know that there are some who enjoy it. Power to ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

read both your stories came 6 times and I'm a girl! So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow -- this is great. Tell us what Sarah does next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANY MORE ROCKS TO THROW AT BOB?

And to think that Bob's wife had taken all his goodies. Aah, didums. What a shit bob is. And you were trying to help him? Tomorrow, buy a whip, and some rope, persuade Sarah to get him fastened down, then use your whip hand to teach him the meaning of limits. So much the better if you can video this while you and your wife buttfuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

A pimp? your character is so such limp dicked limp wristed worm that he would NEVER make any money from his whore/bitch of a wife. Every man would steal her away from him for free and she will let them that is what bitch whores do when they have a willing limp dick husband. Ask you cuckolded readers that jerked off to this story they will tell you all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job!

You write well. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great wish it was my wife and friends

yei s i've had my wife help out a few of our friends they love it and so do we

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

Hot story but I would have killed all three of them.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Sick fuck, Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
0 stars!

Story sucked!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Really outstanding, so much fun

Love getting my all my holes filled by multiple guys. Surprised husband didn’t join in, his loss. Great job xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AB

Here's my favorite fictional whor e again, better hope the husband doesn't wake up and BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. MIRRORS MY SEX FANTASIES. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

👍👍

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whore

Whore gives supposed friend a little love, and cuck is ok with it. At least LW’s resident whore is good with it. But of course, she’s down for anything that makes normal humans I’ll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, but the husband is a total loser if his "wife" dumps him he might just take a hint, do the world a favor, find a tall building and jump off, think of the reduction in the carbon footprint .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, this is SO HOT! I want a wife like this! Thank you for making me cum!

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Another dumb-ass husband.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment which I like

Quote:

Anonymous 7 months ago

Damn, this is SO HOT! I want a wife like this! Thank you for making me cum!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

GIVING A FRIEND A HAND... AND WIFE is a very popular story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment that I like.

Quote:

Anonymous almost 13 years ago

Delicious With Potential

Looks like hubby may be losing control of the situation with his gorgeous wife being dominated by their house guest. Matt has some leverage to blackmail the sexy young bride with. She does not want the photos and videos to get out and her hubby is not going to stand up to Matt if he begins to dominate the relationship. Hubby might find himself relegated to sleeping in the guest bedroom and find his delicious wife off-limits entirely. Hubby could find himself demoted to a voyeur cuckold learning to serve his betters.

Thank you for a very promising story with great prospects for future installments. Great stuff.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous