Giving Alex What He Wants Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight man seduces gay foot and sock lover.
1.4k words
4.74
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are fictional and over 18

Hi! My name is James, and ever since I can remember, I've had something of a fascination with socks and feet. Something about the curves of a well taken care of foot, and the way they are often considered dirty always held my attention. I also loved the way that socks smooth out the profile of a foot, and soak up the sweat and scent of a person.

I never had much opportunity to indulge in my interest, apart from giving the occasional foot rub to girlfriends and of course sneaking peeks at their socks and feet at every possible opportunity. Eventually I began to appreciate the curves of my own feet and the way my socks would smell after a long workout or soccer game. It wasn't until I was in my 20s that I had a real chance to explore my kinks, and it wouldn't be at the feet of a beautiful woman like I had always expected, but at the hands of a man on my soccer team named Alex.

Alex and I played together on a rec-league soccer team. He was in his mid-twenties with short black hair and light brown skin. We had been playing on the same team for a few seasons now and while we were friendly, we weren't exactly close. I was always happy to see he was back on the team though, because I knew a secret about him:

he was obsessed with my feet.

At first I thought I was imagining things, but every time I went to change into my game socks, he was somehow right there. Stretching after the game? Alex was there stretching across from me, glancing a little too long at my soles. Once after a game while I was talking to some other friends on the team I even watched him reach into my bag and pull out one of my dirty knee length blue soccer socks when he thought no one was looking, and slip it into his own bag. I almost walked over to confront him, but was stopped immediately by a flurry of thoughts and a sudden stiffening in my groin.

Was he going to wear my sock? Or hold it over his nose while he jacked off? Maybe he would even cum in it when he got home...

I wasn't particulary attracted to men but the thought of Alex getting off to my socks and feet made me unbearably horny and I had to make an excuse to my friends, grab my bag, and drive home right that instant. As soon as I walked in the door of my apartment I put my one remaining blue soccer sock back on, still warm and damp from todays game and smelling of sweat, and masturbated over my sock-clad foot, hoping Alex was doing the same. It didn't take long for me to cum harder than ever before, and as the sensation of warm and sticky cum soaking through my sock and onto my foot registered, I was hit with an epiphany. I was in a unique position to give Alex EXACTLY what he wanted. As someone who had been fantasizing about feet and socks for years I could help Alex live out every inch of his fantasies, and I began making a plan to do just that...

After our next soccer match I congratulated all of my teammates on a good game and went over to the sidelines to do some quick stretching. Wouldn't you know it, Alex dropped down right across from me!

"What a game! I can't believe how hot it is out here today, I'm totally soaked!", I said as I finished stretching my arms and kicked off my cleats before stretching my legs.

"Y-yeah, no doubt...it's a hot one", replied Alex haltingly, clearly distracted by my feet flexing and my toes clenching and unclenching in my socks as I prepared to stretch my legs.

"Hey Alex, maybe you can help me? My hamstrings are killing me today and I can't get a good enough stretch on my own"

"Sure, hold on a sec!"

Alex tried, and failed, to not look too eager as he came in front of me and picked my right leg up on his shoulder. My knee-high red soccer socks were soaked with sweat and must have smelled pretty strongly, but Alex didn't seem to mind. I groaned in satisfaction as we stretched one leg and then the other.

"Thanks man that's so much better! My feet are killing me, could you give them a quick massage if it wouldn't be too weird?"

"James I thought you would never ask", Alex replied with a knowing smile. He wasn't trying to play coy anymore, and he knew I knew what he was after.

"It looks like the next teams are getting ready to play though so we should probably get off the field. Want to meet back at my car?", I asked, smiling back at Alex.

We climbed into the back seat of my car and I offered up one socked foot to Alex, who grabbed it in both hands with a greedy look in his eyes. In a matter of seconds his strong fingers were working the tension out of my foot; his thumb working in circles on my sole and causing me to gasp with unexpected pleasure.

He continued to work up and down my sole, gently pulling each one of my toes as he got to the top, and squeezing and kneading my heel as he got to the bottom. I offered up my other foot and he gladly switched his attentions.

"I hope they don't smell too bad, I was sweating so much out there".

Alex smiled in response and leaned in close to the foot he was massaging, clearly not bothered. "I think they smell amazing actually".

"Oh yeah? maybe you just aren't close enough" I replied with a laugh, pressing my sock up against his nose.

Alex didn't respond other than closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, moaning gently in ecstacy. I simultaneously moved my other foot to the growing bulge in i his shorts, using my socked toes to trace its outline.

"So how long have you been imagining this moment?" I asked, continuing to rub his cock through his shorts while he held my foot to his face.

"Too long!" he managed to respond, his breaths coming shorter and faster.

I quickly brought both of my feet down to the middle seat between us. "Take it out".

Alex complied immediately, pulling down his shorts and underwear to reveal his rock hard cock, which had several drops of pre-cum spilling out the tip. I touched my socked big toe to one of the drops and slowly pulled it away from his cock, causing it to stretch in the space between. He gasped in pleasure as I put one foot behind his cock to brace it and ran the other one up and down the underside of it, the sweaty cotton material sliding smoothly along his skin.

Alex's breathing came in gasps now as I continued to stroke his cock soth my socked foot, ocassionally pausing to rub his swollen balls with my toes.

"I want to hear what you did with the sock you stole out of my bag" I murmered lustily, my own underwear wet with precum from my erect cock. I stopped moving my feet and held his cock tightly between them, causing him to groan and buck his hips gently. "Tell me and I'll let you cum on these right now"

"I put it over my cock and came it it over and over again, I couldn't help it!", he responded desperately, still trying to find some friction between my feet.

"I was hoping you would say that" I replied with a grin, resuming my stroking of his cock between my feet. He groaned loudly as his balls contracted and his cock started to pulse between my feet, spilling his white cum all over my red socks. I continued to stroke him as his cum soaked into my socks, feeling wet and warm on my feet. At this point Alex was completely spent and I was as turned on as I had ever been in my life, so I did exactly what I had fantasized about a woman doing for me, and brought my left foot to my face and began licking the cum off of it while Alex watched.

This was the first time I had ever tasted cum, and the slightly salty flavor wasn't unpleasant at all. I greedily licked up all of the cum that hadn't soaked into my socks yet as Alex watched and panted while trying to catch his breath.

"That waz amazing! Maybe there's something I can do for you now?" Alex said while gesturing at the obvious erection in my shorts.

To be continued...