The Brutal Alpha

Story Info
Eager beta serves a superior man.
8k words
4.42
24.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
355 Followers

During the hottest day of summer, Ryan's life changed forever - he had the honor to serve and get sexually dominated by the most superior man in the neighborhood: Jason Hall. If people knew about what had happened, some would be shocked and others would be judgmental, but Ryan's secret was part of a deeper truth about human behavior. He knew that he craved domination and that it was a natural instinct. What happened to Ryan gave him the strongest instinctual satisfaction.

Jason was a tall, muscular alpha stud who owned a bar in the beach area, and he was known as a womanizer, never settling with a girl in particular, even though he was thirty years old. All kinds of rumors were made about his wild sex life, especially his private parties - where he would go to bed with three women at the same time - and about his big dick, which could be easily seen through his sports shorts and workout pants, as he ran through the park.

Ryan, on the other hand, was average and slim, and was never involved in interesting rumors. His life was bland and mostly uneventful, and besides his job at the office, he spent a lot of his time being a whore and lusting over men. Although he was twenty-five years old, his body was mostly hairless, and people still complimented his cute, boyish face.

Ryan's favorite time of the day was around 5:30 in the afternoon, when he left the office and walked through the park to enjoy the last rays of sunlight and to see all the hot men jogging and walking their dogs. Sometimes Ryan would see a big man with strong thighs or a tall daddy with a thick beard, and his whole body would feel hotter than usual. One of these hot men was Jason, and the man walked through that park very often.

Jason wore aviator sunglasses, dark shorts and a thin tank top that displayed a big portion of his muscular torso. His broad shoulders, his juicy, hairy pecs and his monumental biceps were all tanned and exposed for all to see. Ryan admired his wide and hairy forearms and his manly hands. Jason always had a cocky smirk on his face, as if he knew exactly what people were thinking, and he strutted around like the masculine boss he was. As Jason's big sneakers stomped the ground, Ryan could see the man's fat bulge lewdly shake left and right. It was shocking and everyone seemed to notice it at some point, yet they would pretend otherwise and look away. Jason certainly possessed a real man's cock and he was proud of it.

There he was, running like a king, and exhibiting the casual cocky expression he always had. As Ryan got closer to him, he had to stop on his track and observe the man's big arms, and stare at his crotch for one or two seconds. The day was so hot and sunny and the alpha's tanned muscles shined with sweat. Jason suddenly seemed to notice Ryan's glance, and his smirk turned into a wide grin, as he stopped walking.

"Come here, boy," said Jason, looking directly at Ryan.

Ryan's heart skipped a beat, and his legs quickly felt weak, but he obeyed the man's command without hesitation.

"Yes, sir?"

"Do I know you, boy?" asked Jason, removing his sunglasses and analyzing Ryan from top to bottom.

"Uh, you dated my sister once, sir," replied Ryan.

"Your sister?"

"Yes, Emma. She was your waitress... remember?" explained Ryan, quickly.

"Oh, yes. Big tits Emma," Jason laughed. "Whatever happened to her?"

"She went to college, sir."

"Oh, good for her. I don't remember you, though."

"It's okay, sir... You wouldn't remember me," Ryan stared at Jason's shoes, feeling embarrassed. He was shocked that Jason referred to his sister like that.

"Emma was a naughty girl. I fucked her real hard, to be honest," said Jason, in a casual tone, while Ryan's face turned hot with embarrassment.

"You're not gonna say anything?" provoked Jason, with a big grin on his masculine face.

Ryan stayed silent for a few seconds, as Jason stared at him. The man finally laughed hard. His deep voice echoed through the trees and drew some attention from strangers. He walked closer, and Ryan could suddenly feel his hot breath.

"Do I smell a bitch boy?"

"Sir?" Ryan looked at the man's deep, dark eyes and couldn't sustain his intimidating gaze, moving to his sweaty chest.

"Yep... calling me 'sir' and everything," mocked Jason. "You're a fag?"

Ryan opened his mouth to say something, but the shock didn't allow any sound to come out.

"I guess that's a yes. Well, follow me, boy," Jason walked away slowly.

A strange fire filled Ryan's body. He felt a strong need to obey and to humiliate himself for that man - the alpha he admired so much; the god he wanted to worship.

Ryan followed Jason through the rest of his journey, keeping a respectful distance, and not sure if he was supposed to say something. Jason crossed the street and walked past several blocks, until they reached a quiet residential area with large houses surrounded by green fences. Ryan already knew Jason lived there, but he never imagined he would have a chance to see the man's house.

The sky was getting dark, and Ryan could hear sounds of cicadas in the distance. Jason opened the gate to his house and looked back at Ryan.

"I don't do this very often. Consider yourself lucky. Close the gate and wait here."

Ryan obeyed, as the man walked through the path to his front door and disappeared inside. Jason's modern house was surrounded by a decent amount of grass and a garden at the back. After ten minutes, a large garage door on the left opened, and a silver pickup truck came forward.

Jason stepped out of the vehicle and waved at Ryan to approach him.

"My truck needs a thorough cleaning. Can you do the job?"

Ryan stared at Jason for five seconds, confused. Some complex thoughts crossed his subconscious in a matter of seconds. Was he about to serve a man he barely knew?

"So?" insisted Jason, with a piercing look.

"Um... Y-yes, sir."

"Good boy. Everything you need is in the garage. Make it shine," said Jason, and he walked into the garage, put on some boxing gloves and started hitting a red punching bag in the back of the room.

Ryan walked to the garage and found a hose, a bucket and two wash mitts. Luckily, he had some experience - he used to wash his uncle's car. First, he used the hose to wash away all the dust from the truck, and to remove the dirt from the wheels. Then, he filled the bucket with water and soap and used the first wash mitt to rub the dirtiest parts of the truck, on the lower half. He used the second mitt to clean the top and the windows, gently rubbing the surface in order to avoid swirls and scratches. Then, he hosed off the truck and used a few soft towels to dry it. During the process, he couldn't stop observing Jason's exercise. Jason had quickly become sweaty and his juicy muscles shined as he punched hard.

To clean the interior, Ryan used a vacuum on the floor mats, the seats and all the corners, and a clean cloth to dust off the rest. Then he used an interior cleaner to make everything shine. He had spent over an hour cleaning Jason's truck, and when he finished, he walked toward Jason and observed the man hit the punching bag.

"Oh, hey there. Are you done?" asked Jason, panting hard, as his big, hairy chest moved up and down.

"Yes, sir. I made it s-shine, like you said," replied Ryan, while staring at the man's big biceps.

Jason walked around the car and analyzed everything. He seemed fairly satisfied.

"Good job. You've done this before?"

"Yes, sir."

"Nice. Do you also have experience with mowing lawns?"

"Um... kind of, sir."

"Sweet. Be here tomorrow in the morning, around 8."

"Tomorrow is Saturday, sir. I'll be here at 8 o'clock," said Ryan promptly.

"Good dog. Here's your reward," said Jason, as he walked closer to Ryan and raised his right arm.

Ryan saw a glimpse of Jason's sweaty, hairy armpit before the man grabbed his head and rubbed his face on it. Ryan's brain melted as he felt the warmth and the strong scent of alpha pheromones invading his nostrils. He was shocked, but his dick became fully hard in his pants. Jason noticed and chuckled.

"You're a lucky boy," said Jason, in Ryan's ear. "See you tomorrow."

"Thank you, sir," replied Ryan, as he walked away and passed through the gate.

Ryan's head felt empty and static as he walked to his house. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Jason called him a fag, but Ryan didn't care. All he cared about was Jason's manly arms, his dominant body and his cocky face. In the living room, Ryan turned on the laptop and did a quick research on how to mow a lawn properly.

The next day, Ryan woke up early and took a hot shower. He put on a t-shirt, caqui shorts and white sneakers and walked outside. It was a warm summer morning, and he walked all the way to Jason's house, which took around fifteen minutes. Ryan stood in front of the gates, unsure of what to do. It was a quiet Saturday. He checked his phone and it showed "7:59".

Ryan reached for the latch and noticed it was open. He walked to Jason's front door and stopped midway through, when he saw a black lawn mower in front of the garage. Jason was probably asleep, so Ryan decided not to wake him up. He set the mower's height at about a third of the lawn's length, and positioned the tool in a straight line. The mower was a fairly silent model, so it didn't make a lot of noise. He took around fifteen minutes to do the job, including the garden in the back.

When he was about to finish, Jason appeared behind him, wearing boxer shorts and rubber sandals - his large chest was exposed for all to see, and Ryan noticed his belly wasn't fully ripped, but instead was slightly round and topped with a patch of hair. He was juicy and muscular in the right areas, Ryan thought.

"Good morning, sir," said Ryan, finishing the last stripe of mowed lawn.

"Morning, boy," replied Jason, with a smirk on his face. Ryan noticed his jaw was covered with a thick five o-clock shadow which made Jason even manlier. "I can't believe you actually came back."

"Oh... you thought I...?"

"I thought you would chicken out," replied Jason, as he observed the lawn with his predator eyes. "You did a good job. Come in, I need a few more favors."

Ryan followed Jason's masculine steps toward the back door and entered a medium size kitchen with a wooden island in the middle. It was packed with dirty dishes and leftovers.

"Some friends came watch the game last night, and that's the result," Jason pointed to the kitchen island and the filthy sink, which was packed with beer bottles. "You don't mind helping me with that, do you?"

"No, sir," replied Ryan, but in reality, he felt used.

Jason approached Ryan and looked him in the eye. His dark eyes pierced through Ryan's soul. "Are you sure? That won't bother you?"

"I can do it, sir," replied Ryan, meekly.

"Tell me you want to clean my kitchen," said Jason, staring intensely.

"I want to clean your kitchen."

"Say 'please, sir, may I clean your kitchen?'"

"Please, sir, may I clean your kitchen?" repeated Ryan, and his legs felt shaky.

Jason grinned and released a deep chuckle that echoed in the room.

"Have fun. I'll go for a run."

Ryan started by getting rid of the beer bottles in the sink. Then, he scraped off all the leftovers and found a clean sponge to rub the dishes. It took a while to wash all the pans, plates, glasses and the cutlery, and to get rid of several pizza boxes. He used a cloth to clean the island's surface and another cloth to dry off all the utensils. It took him over thirty minutes to finish, and he suddenly heard the sound of a TV show, coming from the living room. "Fag, come here!" called Jason.

Jason's living room was modern and cozy. Two large, leather couches surrounded a thick rug and a large flat screen on the wall. The sound system was loud and powerful. Ryan noticed a PlayStation console in the corner.

Jason sat on the couch, panting and sweating. He wore dark shorts and running shoes, and a tank top.

"Did you finish cleaning the kitchen?" asked Jason.

"Yes, sir. All clean, sir," replied Ryan, pathetically.

"Good dog. I ran four and a half miles, and boy, let me tell you, my feet are sore..." Jason raised his right shoe in the air and Ryan could see the man's big, hairy calves. "I need a foot massage."

Ryan walked in front of Jason and looked down at the man's shoes.

"Sit down on the floor and remove my shoes while I watch TV," ordered Jason, casually. It sounded as if he was used to giving orders like those.

Ryan obeyed, and his dick got stiff in his pants the moment he touched the man's shoes and got a chance to observe his thick, meaty legs up-close. Ryan could feel the warmth and the energy emanating from that sweaty, alpha body. He untied the shoelaces and gently removed the pair of sneakers, revealing big, arched, size 13 feet. Jason's white socks were damp around the soles and the toes. Ryan stared at them and felt the smell of sweaty feet invade his nostrils.

"You don't mind the smell, do you?"

"No, sir. It's fine," replied Ryan, as he peeled each sock slowly, revealing Jason's red, juicy soles and his long toes.

"I figured a queer like you wouldn't mind a real man's smell," provoked Jason.

Ryan didn't say anything, but he knew Jason was right. He wasn't offended by Jason's smell at all. His big feet smelled strong and dominant just like the rest of him. Ryan used his soft hands to massage each of Jason's soles, using his thumbs to add pressure to the balls and the heels, and his knuckles to rub the arches.

Jason took a deep breath of relaxation and placed his big hands behind his head, exposing his hairy armpits and parts of his shiny, juicy biceps and triceps. Ryan couldn't help but admire Jason's power, towering over him like a god.

"That's it. Massage the feet of your idol," mocked Jason. "I see your puppy eyes and how much you respect me."

"It's an honor, sir," replied Ryan. He felt his dick twitch.

"Silly fag. I could beat you into a pulp, you know that?"

"Yes, sir. Please, don't..."

"Then do what I say. Harder. Make my feet feel good. Slide your fingers between my toes. That's it. Stretch my toes. Yeah, that feels better."

Ryan could feel the steam of those big man feet and the power they had over his mind. Suddenly his brain was filled with the powerful image of Jason's big dogs. All Ryan could think of, for a whole hour, was big, alpha feet and how powerful they were. How large, strong and manly they were. And the more Ryan massaged and worshiped those feet, the more they possessed and dominated his brain. The more addicted he became to that man's essence. He viewed Jason's left foot and right foot as two big monoliths of manhood. The base which held and carried an alpha god. To a regular person, they were big, hairy, stinky feet. But in that moment, they became Ryan's first moment of worship.

Ryan not only massaged Jason's feet, but his ego. The power exchange was obvious, as he looked up at the muscular, stronger man above him, carefully massing his dirty feet and calling him "sir". At that moment, they both knew who the god was, and who the dog was.

"That's right. Show me the respect I deserve," said Jason, as Ryan worked hard on his soles. "You're lucky I enjoy using beta boys."

"I'm lucky, sir. Thank you," replied Ryan, meekly.

"You're welcome. You will return the favor by serving me," said Jason, not as a question, but as a fact. "You will make my life easier."

Ryan kept massaging the feet desperately, while Jason wiggled his toes to provoke him.

"Show some respect to my big dogs. Give each big toe a kiss," commanded Jason, raising his feet in front of Ryan's face and holding his breath in a cruel smirk.

Ryan obeyed, planting one loud kiss at the bottom of each sweaty, big toe. Jason burst out laughing and slapped Ryan's cheek with his right foot.

"Good boy. You're officially owned," mocked Jason, spreading his big arms on the couch. "Now I need to rest these big dogs on something."

Ryan somehow knew what Jason wanted. He got on all fours and let the man cross his legs on his back. Those big legs felt solid and heavy, but Ryan sustained their weight for another hour, as Jason calmly watched the flatscreen and scratched his balls. Ryan felt empty and stupid, but his boner felt otherwise.

"How does it feel to have my weight on your back?" asked Jason, all of a sudden.

"It's heavy, sir."

"Thank me for it."

"Thank you for resting your weight on my back, sir," said Ryan, pathetically.

"Yeah, it feels good to rest my legs on a weak boy. I took your sister's virginity, and here you are."

"Fuck..." whispered Ryan.

"Thank me for that, as well," ordered Jason, as he pressed his legs more and more on Ryan's back.

"Thank you for... taking my sister's virginity, sir," Ryan felt his face go red, filled with shame.

Jason laughed hard and Ryan suddenly saw a large volume between the man's legs.

"Her pussy was soft and tight on my dick. I turned her pussy into a lake, so wet and warm. You have no idea how great it felt. But you wouldn't know what's like to fuck pussy anyway."

"Is that a true story, sir?" Ryan wasn't sure if Jason was saying that just to provoke him.

"You don't believe me? Ask her," Jason cackled, confidently. "I popped her cherry. She came twice as I dominated her pussy. It felt great. And do you want to know the best part?"

"What, sir?" asked Ryan, as his body trembled and he struggled to keep Jason's weight.

"She was on the pill, so I fucked her without a condom. I fucked her sweet pussy raw as I pinched her soft nipples," Jason's big package was deliberately hard beneath his shorts. "How does that make you feel?"

"Humiliated, sir," replied Ryan, meekly.

"Aw, poor fag. What else?" Jason grinned.

"D-destroyed, sir."

Jason laughed cruelly and Ryan could swear the man's bulge jumped inside his shorts.

"Get the fuck out. Be here tomorrow, at 8 o'clock," said Jason, and he finally allowed Ryan to stand up. "I need the whole house cleaned."

Ryan felt dizzy as he walked outside. He noticed his underwear was soaked wet with precum. He felt strangely satisfied, even without an orgasm, as if he had engaged in the hottest sex in years. Serving Jason was more exciting than anything else. The humiliation was part of the pleasure. That evening, Ryan took a long, hot shower and touched his dick and his smooth chest, as he remembered what had happened. Ryan's dick felt as hard as a diamond, but he didn't cum. His mind drifted away in a million fantasies. He couldn't take Jason's boner out of his mind.

The Sunday morning started earlier as another long day of summer, and Ryan could feel the warmth of the air as he walked down the street. He wore a similar outfit from the previous day - caqui shorts, t-shirt and sneakers - to be comfortable while cleaning the house, but Jason made him remove his shoes when he arrived.

"Morning, footstool. How's your back?"

"It's... it's fine, sir," answered Ryan, awkwardly. But his back did feel a little sore during the night.

Jason stood in the living room wearing a tank top, cargo shorts and brown sandals. He looked juicier than ever.

"Take off your shoes. You don't wear them in my presence," commanded Jason. "Start with the kitchen, then clean the furniture and the floors, the bathroom and all the rest. There's a washing machine in the back. Take care of my dirty clothes. Understood?"

"Understood, sir."

"Thank me."

"Thank you, sir."

"Good dog. Have fun. I'll go out to the bar."

Jason put his aviator glasses on and left through the front door. Ryan heard the garage door open and the truck took off. He wasn't sure how much time he would spend cleaning the entire house and washing Jason's clothes, so he hurried to the kitchen and found more leftovers and beer bottles.

toughfire
toughfire
355 Followers