Giving Comfort

Story Info
Helping to preserve the spirituality.
1.5k words
3.86
19.6k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Rona Ambrose looked at the clock, 7 PM, it was time to get ready. She donned the required clothing, and stepped outside the big house, taking a deep breath. The night air was so clean, with a nip of the coming autumn season. She knew the address and set out on her way.

*****

At the address, John Meyer waited, excited and keyed up. Ever since he had been chosen, he had felt the wild stirrings of excitement. He wondered if it was really all right, but when his superiors explained it to him, he had relaxed. It was for the good of the organization.

*****

As she walked along, Rona recalled how her colleagues were advised and asked if they wanted to participate. When they were told it was for the good of the organization, she had decided that she was going to be in on it. And here it was, her night to participate. She turned the corner, and there it was, almost like it was beckoning to her. She had been directed to go around to the side, as the front door would be locked.

*****

John was ready, he was standing in the best space, easy to see and be seen. He know what to expect, and he trembled at the idea of what was about to happen.

*****

Just before she entered the building, Rona slipped a mask over her face, it was like a mask you'd see at the Mardi Gras. One of the rules is always to be masked, not let your face be seen, just do what was required of you, then leave.

*****

John watched her approach, his cock making a noticeable bulge under his clothes. The mask hid her well, he would not be able to tell who she was after she was gone.

*****

Rona stopped, almost touching, then she bowed her head, said a short prayer, and knelt. Her nun's habit covered her, all that was visible was her mouth and her nose, and she was prepared to perform what the church called an act of "charity."

*****

The church had been rocked by so many scandals of priests performing perverted acts, and sexual abuse. The council had decreed that the only way to remove the urges was to have them released like a safety valve, and nuns were interviewed and questioned as to whether they would like to act as "charity givers" to the priests, calling it an act of Christian charity.

*****

If there had been any worshippers in the seats, they would have been startled. In the apse of the church, right in front of them, a masked nun, kneeling before a priest, his hands parting his robes, and a hard eager cock appearing.

*****

John had been really pumped up, having a real nun, fully dressed in a nun's habit, really made his cock surge. The idea of having her suck his cock, while still fully clothed in her nun's habit, really hit the kink button, and he parted his robes.

*****

Rona stared at the offering, her body tingling. This was the first male organ she had ever seen. The last nun to dispense blowjobs, Sister Agnes, had told Rona what to expect, each nun would perform one blowjob every day for a month, going to the various churches, and sucking off the priest.

Just before her month as a "charity giver" was up, Sister Agnes had explained to Rona how and what to do, and when they were in private, she demonstrated on a carrot, how to suck a cock. Rona felt the wild side of what she was about to do rising up, and her head moved towards the target.

*****

Father John held his breath, as he looked down at her, closer and closer, then he felt the amazing sensation as her mouth opened, and slid down. She paused with just the cockhead in her mouth.

Sister Rona remembered what Sister Agnes had taught her, and she started to swirl her tongue around the cockhead, getting it wet and slippery, enjoying the Father's grunts of pleasure. She then opened a bit wider, and pushed her mouth down, hearing the Father's loud growl of approval, as she was able to swallow 5 of his 7 inches, before coming back up, and getting ready for the next bob.

"Bless you, my child," Father John murmured, as the Sister started to pick up a blowjob rhythm, starting to ride his pole with a wet, slick grip, her mouth so hot and wet, her tongue laving at his cock each time she bobbed her head down.

Sister Rona was bobbing her head up and down, remembering how she was told that her mouth would adjust, and to swallow as much as she could. She had 6 of his 7 inches, her mouth was stuffed, but she was now determined to get every last inch in.

*****

Father John could feel the hot rise, and as her mouth went down, taking in every last bit, he grunted, growled and his cock erupted.

*****

Sister Rona felt that first blast shoot straight down her throat, she quickly pulled back and felt 3 hot strings hit the roof of her mouth, she swallowed as his cock continued to pump more hot spunk, thick streams spewing all over her tongue.

*****

Father John had never felt anything as amazing as having a woman's hot mouth around his cock, sucking and licking, taking his load, and swallowing it. The visual treat, of having one of the nuns taking his seed, still fully dressed in her habit, just made his cock pump and spew over and over until he was totally drained.

*****

Sister Rona kept his cock between her lips until she felt he had expelled every drop. The taste had been amazing, and she drew back with her lips tight until she released him. She stood up and bowed her head.

*****

Father John said softly, "Bless you, my child," as he made the sign of the cross above her bowed head. She looked up at him, smiled, and that was her cue that it was time to leave. She turned and made her way to the side door, and quickly slipped from the church, removing her mask as the door closed behind her.

As she made her way back to the convent, she reflected on what had just transpired. It had felt naughty, sinful, but with the Church putting their stamp of approval on it, it must be okay. She was to dispense the Christian "charity" for the next month, and she looked forward to helping many more priests to channel their baser needs, and stay on the path of righteousness.

*****

When she arrived, she went to her bed and attended to her needs. She knew that it was sinful, but ever since she was 18, she had felt the needs that could not be relieved by prayer, and one of the convent nuns, Sister Rachel, had taught her how to relieve those needs.

Feeling even more lust-filled, Sister Rona stripped naked, and instead of avoiding her reflection, she faced herself in the mirror. The sight of her nudity made her even hotter. If she had not been a nun, she probably would have been married in the conventional sense, now at the age of 25, she would have been an attractive wife.

She was 5'7" tall, 120 pounds, with short brunette hair and deep brown eyes. She felt the tingles in her breasts, she couldn't resist reaching up, cupping them, and caressing her perky nipples. Ohhh, the sensations started to make her body tingle, she took to her bed, and let her hands roam.

As she let her fingers glide all over her body, stroking and caressing her most intimate places, her head lolled back and her breaths grew deeper. Her hands wandered down, over her belly, down further, teasing through the curls of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She let out a soft moan as she found the pink trail, and her fingers slid down, feeling the wetness. She was extra wet, sucking off the Father had given her a boost of lust like she'd never felt before.

She imagined herself stripping completely naked, and letting the Father see her naked body while she sucked him. That was forbidden, as it could lead to sexual intercourse, which was what they were trying to prevent. But the fantasy, of being on her knees and naked as she performed the charity duties, made her body tremble, she knew she was ready, and she just went after her most secret spot, that hard bump. She stroked at it with her wet fingers and it took her, the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully, and uncontrollably. She moaned and writhed on the bed, doing her best to stifle her cries of pleasure as she shook with blissful fulfillment.

As she drifted in that peaceful afterglow, she smiled. Performing her "charity" was going to be very rewarding, for all concerned.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers