All Comments on 'Giving Good Head'

by jadedSHADOW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

If only that could be my cock with your mouth wrapped around it! And I would love to have your finger in my ass as you made me come. My imagination is running wild with thoughts of such an encounter.

a_quietguy

DarkHorseWinnerDarkHorseWinnerover 18 years ago
Delicious

Mmm... what a delicious story! The description is so vivid that it makes a man's imagination run... and makes me want to step into that scene.

walrus1153walrus1153over 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really like your stories. I must say that I prefer your third person narrative stories the most. This is a personal preference and not a comment on your writing ability. The third person stories are a little longer and more fleshed out. You do them well. Keep up the good work.

Hotwhlz85Hotwhlz85over 18 years ago
Simply awesome

Descriptive, erotic, passionate, arousing...

Well written and incredibly sexy. You see inside my mind as you write about what you're doing to my body.

And it's all so amazingly erotic.

Keep UP the good work and you'll keep us cumming again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Hey Jade, its Nighthawk! I especially like this story of yours. It is amazingly hot and everytime I read it I get so caught up in the passion of it. I have yet to read it once without starting to precum in my pants. My biggest suggestion for your further writing is that you add a twist, much like you did with the strap on story. For example, maybe a specific fetish or clothing involved next time. What would make me happiest would be to hear you read your own storys as an audio file, you have such a great voice for it! I love them and can't wait to see more Jade!

Shyguy1369Shyguy1369over 18 years ago
Amazing...

WOW very amazing and vivid description. So hot and bothered right now and very horny. You have such a great way with words... and with bringing a man to cum. Thanks for your little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible

Your story is unbelieavably hot JS!

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Wow!!!

Wish I could experience a bj like that. Good job, hun!!!

scott40scott40over 18 years ago
Wow

Very hot story JS - instant hard-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cool

nice storie luv , keep up the good work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh, my...

Red Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous