Giving Grandpa a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comment from Frank seemed to bring my father back to some sort of reality, as he opened his eyes looked down at me and let go of my head as he stepped backwards. He mouthed sorry to me, but my SLUT MODE had been activated all I could do was look him in the eyes, lick my lips and make an audible "mmm" sound.

His dick was soon replaced with Frank's. He grabbed the top of my hair and pulled it upwards, so I was looking at him as he smiled and ploughed his entire length into my slutty throat, pulling it out to where just the tip remained in and repeating the process.

I felt it... the head of my dad's cock at the entrance to my arsehole. It stayed there pressing against it almost hesitantly, I couldn't take it especially after Franks treatment just moments earlier so attempting to time my move to when he least expected it I thrust my self backwards to impale myself of my Dad's rock hard cock; his tip slid through my opening and into its tube nicely. It did not burn as much as it previously, probably due to getting more frequent use.

The moan from my dad was loud and indicated his satisfaction.

As Frank continued to use my throat as his own personal flesh light I saw another cock enter my vision, that of my grandfather Ron, it was hard and it was in line with my eye.

I reached my right hand out and wrapped my fingers around his shaft, beginning to tug on it sliding his skin back and forth, back, and forth. Frank took his pace to another level, and it seemed the intensity in the entire room lifted.

My dad soon grabbed onto my hips and begin to push his cock tip against my prostate as he got into a nice rhythm of his hips pounding mine, his balls slapping on my arse cheeks with every thrust he made deep into me.

And off course my grandfather, getting off with a hand job I was giving him while he watched his own son fuck his grandson.

My grandfathers cock disappeared from my hand, and soon he from my side while his neighbour continued to slide his hard shaft down my slutty mouth.

Then the rhythm of my father's cock in my butt canal changed. I heard a huge moan from behind me.

"Oh, Daddy yes," it came from my father. I was so confused until Frank spoke up while still pounding my throat like he was pounding my chest giving CPR.

"Oh, Fuck Ron, that's so fucken hot. Seeing you fuck your son while he fucks his son.

Shit you're going to make me cum." He grabbed my head and pounded, the change of momentum in my arse then made sense. It had changed because my dad was now being fucked by my grandfather.

Within a few moments the familiar taste and feel of the hot wave of cum had begun to be blasted down my throat from the ball sack of Frank, I swallowed, licked, and sucked it all down -- doing my best to massage his cock as it continued to erupt.

I heard my dad behind me begging Grandpa Ron to fuck him harder, like old times.

Being honest I was jealous. I wanted Ronny's cock. The only reason I was doing anything else was for Ronny's cock and I was not getting it.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me fill my ass with your cum," my dad yelled, all the while thrusting his hips in unison with his fathers to also be using my ass to milk his six-and-a-half-inch Daddy cock.

I heard dad moan and coo, I could feel my grandfather shuddering behind him, he was exploding his seed deep into my father's arsehole and I was not happy. That was my cock, that was my load.

I began to moan, and thrust backwards, doing my best to use the muscles in my arse to milk my father. I begin to slide forwards and backwards riding his pole, his attention soon turned from his arse being filled by my grandfathers cum to fucking my ass.

"Dad, I cannot. I just can't cum in him." My father protested.

"Blow in his mouth then." The reply from my grandfather and with that my father pulled out of my arse with a loud pop and repositioned towards my head. I turned towards him and gulped him down my throat it was only two or three bobs, and he was blowing down my throat, it was a salty taste but yet seemed so delicious at the same time.

As my dad began to soften in my mouth he stepped backwards, as he turned to take another step I called out.

"Wait... come back..." I stated. He looked at me confused. "Turn around" I spoke. He did as I asked.

I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him backwards, diving my tongue into his used arsehole that still carried the leaky remnants of my grandfather's load. I darted my tongue in and out, kissing it and licking it like I was kissing my girlfriend or eating out a pussy.

That was my load, and I was going to get it by any means.

When I was finally satisfied that I had collected as much of it as I was going to get, I pulled my tongue out of his ass, kissing his entry hole as it exited and pulled my head off him.

"Frank," my grandfather said getting the attention of his neighbour. "You lost; you came first."

Frank looked at my grandfather then looked at me. He took a step or two towards me grumbling under his breath as he reached his older, well-worn hands towards my cock and started to jerk me off.

"Richard, would you like Frank to suck you instead of just jerk you?" my grandfather offered. Before I could reply Frank spoke up.

"Ron, you know I've never."

"And there's a lot of things these two had never but you were here for it. If you want to be here for more, I suggest you start learning some new things." My grandfather 'suggested' to his friend.

"Richard stand up." Grandpa Ron instructed me. Not wanting to disobey I did as I was told and stood to my feet.

Without another word being exchanged Frank took my position in kneeling and nervously opened his mouth, sliding the tip of my manhood into what I guess was his virgin mouth. He gagged, coughed, and sounded like he was going to throw up.

At times he used too much teeth. But despite his old age he was an adaptive learner and soon he had almost mastered the art of blowjobs -- if anything he may have been too eager with some of his moves but definitely an A+ for effort.

I was already at the verge of emptying my load into his virgin throat when my grandfather spoke up again.

"Richard, you are too kind. He wasn't this kind to you, was he?" maybe someone suggestively, but it did remind me of how he had treated me when his cock was down my throat and with the exchange of a wicked smile with my grandfather I placed my hands on the back of Frank's head.

His eyes immediately bulged, as if though he recognised what was about to happen.

It was as if though all the memories of the way he had fucked my throat and arse over the previous night and day came flooding back to me and it was time to repay the favour -- even if in a small way.

With my hands on the back of his head I entered my cock down his throat, he gagged again, his eyes opened wide as I held it there. I slowly withdrew it until just over half was still left, a sigh of relief crossed his face -- this wasn't too bad -- but before more could be withdrawn, I slammed it back in the full length hitting the depths of his throat again.

I repeat the action, faster and harder with an attempt to make him gag with every thrust, to feel my cock hit that point in his throat where it attempts to resist. To show him what it is like to have your hole used and abused.

Unfortunately, it was evident from all the build up that morning already that I was not going to last long so I wanted to enjoy it while I could -- eight or nine strokes of my cock down his throat and my balls smacking against his chin before I thrusted in for the final time.

My balls exploded, my body convulsed, shaking as my hands held his head on my cock ensuring that he too would know what the taste of cum was like.

Upon finally emptying my load I pulled my cock from him.

"So, I guess you've made progress... just not around the house?" Dad said, a smile crossing his face.

"I do not know, we've covered the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and loungeroom -- only a couple more rooms to fuck in... I think we're making great progress." Grandpa Ron replied.

= = =

And that is the summer that I never complained about having to help Grandpa with anything around his house again.