Giving Him a Treat

Story Info
A sub male is treated to a play session with a CD switch.
1.5k words
4.29
5.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a bisexual MtF crossdresser puts me in demand with some people and I wanted to tell you about a recent encounter that I had. I was contacted by Minnie, a genetic female friend who I have known for a year who models as a hobby. Minnie and I have bonded through our love of BDSM but as we are both sub we don't play together. Instead, we tell each other about our fantasies, desires and occasional play sessions. My love of BDSM remains hidden whilst Minnie is far more open about her love of the lifestyle and this led to the enquiry which led to the eventual play session I am about to tell you about.

Minnie got in touch a month ago telling me that she had modelled for Dylan, a photographer, who had confessed his love of BDSM and how he wanted her to dominate him. When she questioned him further he told her about his sub desires and to be bound and punishment play. She quizzed him further and then relayed this to me asking if we could help him. I gave the idea some thought as I have been contemplating trying domming and started building a play session around all of our kinks and we agreed a date and hired a dungeon.

On the day Minnie and I arrived at the dungeon half an hour before Dylan to get ready. Minnie helped me dress, applied my make-up and painted my nails black. I dressed as a senior nurse in dark blue dress and with thick black tights and high heels. Minnie needed help putting on a short latex dress and lacing up her over the knee black patent leather boots. We were then ready and waited for Dylan to arrive.

When Dylan walked into the dungeon he had a look of someone who's bithday's had all come at once. I was straight into Domme mode and after making some derisory comments I told him he must undress. He stopped when he was down to his pants and so I used a riding crop to prod the area and told him he must remove them as his cock was starting to harden. Once he undressed I slowly walked around him keeping silence. I could tell he was enjoying it but he was also apprehensive that I wasn't talking. I circled him three times before speaking. "I think we have a fine specimen for turning Minnie," I said as I turned to Minnie and smiled. "I think we can make him into a little gay faggot by the end of the day and he might even be ready for some anal play soon." I smiled as I said this and noticed his cock was extremely hard by the end of this part.

"I think we should start your punishment with a bit of a warm up," I continued with after a pause. I used the riding crop in my hand to point to the spanking bench and then moved my head to indicate that I would like him to lay on it. Once in position, Minnie helped me secure his arms and legs in place using the straps and then I started warming him up. I used a soft paddle against his bottom and thighs, area I was going to strike later. As I applied the paddle it made a satisfying slapping sound and I knew from experience that the pain was mild. Soon his flesh started to redden and I knew it was time for more.

Minnie and I unstrapped him and then moved him over to a hoist. Minnie bounded his hands and I locked his ankles in a spreader bar. I knew from our pre-play chat that I could go quite far and so I placed a gag in his mouth and hood over his head. The hood is a favourite of mine as it has a solid front a neck strap and head straps keeping it firmly in place. The head straps and extra padding also deprives the senses making the experience very exciting for the wearer. Once he was ready I turned on the hoist pulling him up until his feet were only just on the floor and allowing the punishment to commence.

I started with a leather paddle, giving him light slaps against his buttocks, once I had applied this twelve times I made the strikes harder, applying twelve more. With each strike his skin got redder and redder and I was sure it was warming. Next, I used the cane, this time against his thighs. This is a hard punishment and one I knew he would tolerate. I applied six strikes to each thigh and noticed a nice red stripe appearing as this part of the play progressed. Finally, I used a tawse on the front of his thighs, a particularly brutal punishment tool, and one to be used only on willing players. The tawse left some equally severe swelling.

With the punishment over we lowered him and had decided on a bit of pleasure for the end of the session but he had no idea of what was to come. We lowered him from the hoist and removed his wrist and ankle bindings. We then guided him over to a bondage chair when we sat him and locked his wrists and ankles into the cuffs already fastened to the chair. The chair had the effect of spreading the sitter's legs open giving access to their genitals. Whilst it is used for torture, we were going to pleasure the sitter on this occasion.

"I think our slave has done well," I said and then continued with, "I think he should have hick cock sucked, wouldn't you agree Minnie." Minnie replied, "yes he should, sucked until he comes." This was where Minnie and I had agreed a play scenario Dylan would be completely unprepared for and which he would only know about right at the end. Dylan was still blindfolded and so couldn't see what was going to take place and he expected Minnie to be the one playing with him next.

Dylan had identified as heterosexual but I wanted to make him gay and so I knelt down and started to fondle his cock. He was actually quite well hung and so after a bit of fondling I had a large swollen member in my hand. I moved my head down and started to lick the end and tasted his precum. I continued licking the tip and could feel Dylan getting excited and so I went to the next stage and started to slide my mouth over it. I opened my mouth and started to take it in my mouth and then in a moment of cruelty, Minnie pushed the back of my head onto the member forcing it to the back of my mouth and causing my gag reflex. I wanted to turn around and slap her as she had risked exposing our plan but quietly I had quite enjoyed the move.

I continued fellating his cock, savouring the girth inside my mouth and enjoying giving a mouth fucking. I switched between mouth fucking and wanking and eventually felt him squirm and was rewarded by his climax as his cock ejected his load into my waiting mouth. I withdrew his cock as his cum filled my mouth and I wanted to keep it there instead of swallowing as I had another plan for his load, one he wasn't expecting.

I moved away and Minnie moved in to remove his hood and apply a blindfold. Once he was blindfolded I moved into place and Minnie said, "open wide." He opened his mouth not knowing what was to come and then I opened my mouth and allowed a dribble of him to cum to snowball from my mouth into his. The penny dropped that he was on the receiving end of a snowball when he tasted the first globule of his own salty cum and he allowed it to enter his mouth and started to swallow it. I continued to let the whole load leave my mouth and ensured he swallowed it all. I then removed his blindfold allowing him to see that it had come from my mouth and I confessed that I had sucked him off and not Minnie as he might have thought.

We untied him and let himself have a moment to himself to tidy up and get dressed before we sat down with a drink. "How was it," Minnie asked. He told us that he had enjoyed the whole experience. When we asked him about the bi-forced cock sucking he said he had no idea I was sucking him off and needed more time to process what had happened.

We left it there switching to vanilla chat and then said our goodbyes. Minnie contacted him a few days later to make sure he was ok and he told her he had a very sore cock from the furious wanking he had indulged in when he got home. He then confessed that he had enjoyed the whole experience as it had awakened a very dormant desire in him and wanted to do more similar stuff in the future.