All Comments on 'Giving Him What He Needs'

by carebearrrrrrrrr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks too many details.

OK, she stroked him until he was close but not to him cumming. Needs detals. Details. Details. Details of exactly how she stroked him. Where did she stroke him? Did she play with his balls? While stroking his cock, or to let him cool down a bit from the edging?

She didn't tell him how hot it was making her to tese him and make him suffer. Why?

She didn't do anything with her breasts. Why?

She didn't allow him to worship her pussy. Why?

Or her ass/ Why?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, written and extremely erotic. Packed with love and adoration, an element missing in too many of the Literotica stories. 5+ Stars. I'm going to read your other stories after this. Please continue posting beautifully written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! Absolutely loved it! This is really true love ~ love that understands that with the pressure of life sometimes you crave giving yourself to someone that understands you and loves you enough to dominate you in a beautiful fashion and let you blow up all the tension in your mind and your body. Have been there twice and it's the most incredible feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really very good. Like that old biblical saying "love and do what you will".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am seriously tempted to make an account just to tell you how great this was. Luckily there's an anon button and I can go read your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just a great, great story! I always wanted to share anything with my sexy wife, even stuff like this, whatever. I too loved an worshipped her, and would gladly have done anything for her, yet I also yearned to take her and pound her mouth, sweet pussy and even, upon the rare occasion her sweet, tiny, gorgeous ass!

But I guess I wanted the same thing, to just be wanted like that,. I also yearned to let go, especially after a hard week at work. Sadly, despite our great "vanilla" and perhaps "strawberry" sex, the more adventurous stuff was off limits.

Sad. So this story REALLY tells it like it could have been!

So ladies: Your man might want to be pegged tonight, but in the morning, or just after, he most likely will want to bang you even harder, or lick you for an hour or two in gratitude!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely love this, an easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK premise.

Too automatic.

Lacks needed descriptions of his edging/s.

Lacks dialog during his edging/s.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous