All Comments on 'Giving Him What He Wants Ch. 03'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pls update which man wifey is targettig? may be someone from her inlaws?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your stories r the best. Please complete the other stories soon.

Your stories r the best. Please complete the other stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome!

Next part pls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Desperately waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for next post.. many stories in progress.. all of them at real hot juncture in this erotic journey that you take your readers along with your life like characters so effortlessly. Your have masterful ability to weave real life scenarios with erotic twist. You have raised bar in this genre along with raising few more things :)

pranati_honeypranati_honeyalmost 3 years ago

"I won't bore you with the details about our first night where my friend Arun consummated our marriage on my behalf."

Pleaseeee, i am sure it's not boring.

We want all those juicy (creamy) details...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's some fucking shit! She's like a female dog,a bitch in heat and will let anyone fuck her,! 👎👎👎

pranati_honeypranati_honeyalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for next part as well as honeymoon episodes if Hetal.. please do write those stories.m

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really really LOVED this story: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

It treats some niche (kinky) scenarios.

Years ago my first wife was fucking her boss. She would tell me she had "girls' nights-out" on Fridays after work. On Fridays she started coming home later and later. I figured out she was cheating on me.

One Friday she came back at 2am. I was not asleep yet. She was surprised i was still up. I hugged her and French kissed her on her mouth. I bent her over the sofa armrest, moved her skirt up and pants to the side. I was fucking her doggy-stile tirelessly and vigorously like a man possessed (which I was). My staying power was better than ever before. When I finally came she asked me, "What got into you? I am not saying I didn't like it though."

I go, "You tell me what got into me and why. OK?"

"You fucked me very passionately. If you feel in your heart that I am still a keeper, we will open a new page in our marriage. Now we should go to bed, it's 5am. But before that, I want to tell you I never stopped loving you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very well received by Literotica users. I gave it a five star rating (☆☆☆☆☆.)

Average mark: 4.15 stars = 83%.

The story has got 24 favorites ("faves") out of 19k views, which is 1.26 faves per 1k views (an A++ faves-to-views ratio.)

pranati_honeypranati_honeyover 1 year ago

Come on Vyasa..

No update on any stories this year..

Please write the next part..

Waiting eagerly..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES