Giving in to My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased with my response, she slipped her toes back into my mouth and I continued with my tongue massage. Both Nicole and Faye looked on at my humiliation and I could tell from their faces that they were both becoming envious of Kristen.

"Ummm, Kristen, is there any chance that you could get her to lick my feet?" asked Nicole, completely taking advantage of my now publicly revealed slavery.

"Sure, why not? I'm getting bored with her slobbering tongue anyway. Slave, dry my feet with your hair and then lick Nicole's feet for her."

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I responded while using my ponytail to wipe the saliva from her feet. Once they were dry to Kristen's satisfaction, she carelessly kicked my face away with the sole of her foot.

Meanwhile, Nicole had plopped down onto the sofa next to Kristen and raised her socked feet onto the coffee table. I began to remove her socks, when Kristen piped in and suggested that I remove them with my teeth. I was embarrassed, but I did it anyway, much to Nicole's enjoyment.

"I'm really going to enjoy this. Get to it, Little Miss Perfect, and clean my sweaty feet," said Nicole. I could sense a real bitterness towards me from her and it became obvious that none of them really liked me. I guess I had been a lot harder on them all than I had first thought.

I took a look at her feet for the first time without socks. They were very nice. Her toenails were painted with a dark red. Of course, they were nothing compared to Miss Kristen's feet, but I would enjoy licking them anyway and I had to admit, the way the girls were treating me was turning me on for some strange reason.

I carefully placed my tongue on Nicole's arch and began licking up her sole, much to her satisfaction. Enjoying her control over me, she let her head fall back on the sofa and closed her eyes while letting a soft moan escape from her lips. This only fuelled my effort and I began frantically licking all over her feet, alternating between washing her soles and sucking on her toes. She delicately flexed and wiggled her toes as my tongue explored every crevice.

"This feels so great. I can't believe she's sucking on my toes; will she do this all the time?" asked Nicole between her moans.

"Well, for me she will, but maybe I'll let you borrow her once in a while," replied Kristen.

I remained at Nicole's feet for the next half an hour, not once removing my tongue from her feet. She looked so relaxed and sat up on the couch above me and I felt honoured that I had the opportunity to serve her. Eventually, she grew bored of my tongue, just as Kristen had and I felt disappointed when she pushed my face away with her feet.

Luckily for me, Faye had already sat on the sofa and removed her socks. She stared at me intently. "Okay, guess it's my turn. Do you want to clean my smelly feet now, slave Rebecca?"

I really did, but I could see what she was doing. This was just another chance for her to humiliate me further.

"Yes, please," I answered.

"I want to see you begging me. I don't think you deserve to lick them," she said with the biggest smile across her face.

Wow, I didn't know Faye was this dominant. She was really getting a kick out of forcing me to beg for her feet and to be honest, it really turned me on. I could feel my pussy was starting to leak into my panties as I looked at her big feet and imagined one of her succulent toes in my mouth.

"Please, Miss Faye, you are so much better than me, I will do anything to lick your precious feet clean." I sounded so pathetic once again.

Faye looked towards her feet and nodded while spreading her toes. I caught sight of the dirt that had collected there from cheerleading practice and I dove straight in. I went for her big toes, which really were huge and they filled my mouth as I wrapped my lips around them. Faye let out a little giggle as I sucked at her toes like they were the sweetest candy. I could feel her toes flexing in my mouth, so I tried to dig at the dirt in the gaps. It tasted quite bitter, but I chewed and swallowed it anyway, much to her delight.

I stayed on my knees for the rest of the night, only leaving the room to get them extra snacks or drinks. They must have watched about five separate DVDs that night and the whole time I alternated between massaging and sucking at their feet. I guess they couldn't believe their luck. They had gone from following me around, to watching me degrade myself at their feet. It was quite surprising how easily Nicole and Faye had accepted my submissiveness towards them and by the end of the night they were already arranging with Kristen to use me again in the near future. This didn't faze me in the slightest. I would look forward to our next encounter, as long as I remained on my knees.

At about midnight, Kristen ordered me to drive Faye and Nicole home and then return back to her. The journey in the car was very awkward with both girls giving me knowing glances in the rear-view mirror and giggling amongst themselves. When we came to Nicole's house, I got out of the car and opened the rear door for her. She rose from the car, looked at me and then gave me a pat on the head as if I was her dog. I watched her swaying ass as she walked towards her house and I wanted to follow her right in, but I knew Miss Kristen was waiting for me at home.

Faye obviously liked what Nicole did as she gave me a pat on the head too. However, she also ordered me to bow down in the street and kiss her sneakers. I wasn't too happy about doing this out in the open, but I knew better than to disrespect her wishes. She smiled down at me as I kissed each of her shoes separately then made her way towards her front door. I got back into the car and I heard her shout over to me. "Thanks for the massage, Rebecca. I'll look forward to the same treatment after every practice."

I turned bright red and slammed the door, trying to get away from her as quickly as possible. As I drove back towards Kristen's house, I was given a few moments to think over my new life. Serving Kristen wasn't actually too bad, after all I enjoyed it and obviously she did. I didn't really know what I wanted to do when I grew up anyway, so if I was of some use to her then I guess that I should be used to make her life easier. Anyway, what I wanted didn't matter anymore. I belonged to my best friend Kristen now.

I parked up the car and crept into the house, hoping that we were done for the night. It had been a very eventful few days and I really did need to get some sleep. I immediately dropped to my knees when I entered the living room, the sight of Kristen completely took me by surprise and it just felt like the right thing to do.

She was sitting on the sofa wearing nothing but her bathrobe, sipping a glass of red wine. However, it was the item that she was holding in her other hand that had my full attention. Dangling between her fingertips was a dog collar and leash, and I knew exactly what it was for. Kristen flashed me her mischievous grin and motioned for me to come to her. "Crawl over here my little doggy, I've got a present for you."

I did as ordered and made my way over to her, kneeling in my usual position at her feet and waiting for her to put the final mark on my slavery. Kristen gave me her wine glass to hold while she fastened the collar around my neck. It felt quite tight but I did not complain. I would wear whatever she wanted me to. I couldn't meet her gaze as she snapped the collar in place and I looked down. I caught a flash of her pussy beneath her bathrobe. I was secretly hoping that I might have the chance to taste it.

Kristen attached the leash to the collar and pulled up sharply, forcing my neck to twist harshly and rise to one side. She lifted my face with her fingertips and looked into my eyes as if trying to read my thoughts. For some reason I had the feeling that she was going to kiss me, but obviously that was a stupid thought as she sat back on the sofa and placed both of her delicate feet on my breasts. Why would she want to kiss me? My lips had been on her feet all night.

She tightly held my leash in her right hand and slowly raised one of her feet, circling my lips sensually with her big toe. I parted my lips, allowing her to slip her toe into my mouth. She didn't rush, instead waiting a few minutes before giving me the honour of sucking on her toe.

"I think it's time for you to truly give yourself to me, my slave," she said out of the blue.

I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but she removed her toe from my mouth and placed both of her feet on my shoulders, one either side of my head. From this position I could see right up her bathrobe and I noticed that her pussy was glistening. In a teasing way, she edged her feet down my back so that her knees came to rest on my shoulders. I looked up towards her face and found myself in complete awe of her. She was so superior to me and I wanted to worship her sex more than anything.

"Submit to me, my slave, pleasure your goddess," she purred while pulling me towards her with the leash.

I almost came right there. The entire scene was turning me on and I wanted to play with my pussy so bad, but I knew that this moment was about pleasing Miss Kristen, not myself. I must have appeared so eager as I leant beneath her robe and kissed my way up her thighs, further increasing my efforts as I heard her tender moans. This was my chance to shine and truly please her. I wanted to give her as many orgasms as she desired. I met her lips with my mouth and lustfully slipped my tongue into her slit, gently parting them and drawing an approving sigh from her. As I pleasured her with my tongue I became aware of her toes curling into my back. Her toenails caught my skin a few times and it was quite painful, but I vowed to carry on.

I withdrew from her pussy and quickly located her clitoris, lovingly circling the tip of my tongue over it again and again. She responded by gyrating her hips and slipping the fingers of her free hand into my hair, caressing my scalp while controlling the movement of my head.

"Ohhhh yessss, please me, please your goddess," she moaned, bringing forth a renewed effort from my tongue.

An hour later, I still knelt before her, tenderly kissing her pussy as she patted my head. I'd been a good slave and pleasured her to a number of orgasms with my tongue and she'd decided that I deserved a reward. She gazed at me through narrowed eyelids while patting me as if I was her dog. Finally, she spoke, and informed me of what my reward would be. My nipples hardened at her words: tonight, I would get to sleep in her room.

After composing herself, she rose from the sofa and pulled at my leash, directing me on all fours towards the door. Once we arrived in her bedroom, she tied the leash to the end of the bed, then without hesitating, she climbed in and pulled the covers over herself. I was completely disappointed. I had just spent an hour pleasuring her to orgasm and I expected at least something in return, but this was a one-way relationship of master and servant.

"Now for your reward," she said. "Put your head under the covers and lick my feet while I sleep, like a good girl. Don't even think about stopping."

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I replied. Putting my head under the covers, I felt right at home.

I licked and licked and licked as Miss Kristen drifted off to sleep, without a care in the world to worry her pretty head.

That all happened three weeks ago and things really did change. I've lost count of how long Ive spent at the end of that leash, between Miss Kristen's legs, pleasuring her in ways I could never have imagined.

Kristen has taken total control of my life now and I am nothing more than her willing slave. She says that she has everything planned out, we are going to move into an apartment together so that I can serve her twenty-four hours a day. She wants me at her beck and call whenever she feels like it and I must wear my collar at all times so I never forget who I serve. Not that I would anyway, all of my thoughts are now focused on ways in which I can please my Goddess. I'll do anything so that she can live her life in comfort and I am so grateful to her for putting me where I belong: at her feet.

Of course, she has made it clear that I will pay all of the rent, so I assume I am going to have to get a job, unless she decides to rent me out to her and my former friends often. I still feel humiliated even now when they see me, they used to look at me with envy and now it is with amusement. I can tell that they each feel jealousy towards Kristen, knowing that they could have been the ones to take me as a slave. Still, they each get to enjoy making me lick their feet at the snap of their fingers whenever Kristen feels like loaning me out.

Recently, while I was kneeling before Kristen, her feet resting on a footstool while I delicately lapped at her soles, she asked me why I had let her take over my life so willingly. I wasn't quite sure how to respond as I didn't really know the answer, but I tried to explain.

"Miss Kristen, I am so sorry for the way I used to treat you. You have taught me that I am totally inferior to you and I should be grateful to you for allowing me to serve you every day. I used to think that I was above everyone, but I had everything wrong and I was just scared of the truth deep down inside. I knew you were better than me and I just didn't want to admit it, so when you began to take control it just felt natural to me and I was unable to resist you. You deserve to have a slave, Miss Kristen, and I am so thankful that I am it."

Wow, it was with these words that I knew I was completely broken and Kristen knew it too. She tightened her grip on my leash and pulled my face up against her feet, squashing my nose and lips into her soles. When she released her grip I saw the victorious smile on her face and the sensations in my pussy overcame me. I orgasmed right there at her feet.

Her only response to my sexual display was that knowing smirk. She then pulled up on the leash, forcing me into an upright position on my knees. This was the perfect height for her to drape her legs over my shoulders as usual and I knew what she wanted, slowly dipping my head and nestling my mouth over her pussy lips. I orally serviced my ex-best friend for the next hour as she moaned and gyrated on my shoulders, pleasuring her to multiple orgasms.

Looking back at myself, it makes me laugh at how completely deluded I was thinking that I was above everyone else. I was lucky to even have Kristen as my friend and I should have kissed her feet every day in gratitude. I have pledged to spend the rest of my life making it up to her for not treating her as the goddess she is from the moment we met. She has accepted my pledge and she thinks that it is the least I should do for a superior girl as herself. How I ever thought I was better than her I don't know.

It's amazing how things can change in life. One moment sitting on a sofa with my best friend completely changed my outlook on life and once Kristen had me in her grasp she never allowed me to escape. If I had just pushed her foot away then things might have stayed the same, but I am glad that it has turned out this way. I have finally found my place in life and all it took was to let go and give in to my best friend.