Giving in to My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent so many hours that weekend kneeling in front of her and massaging her feet while she relaxed. It only furthered my descent into slavery. I think she was right-I did have a foot fetish. It had just taken that moment where she put her foot to my face for me to realise it, but something had definitely happened. And I had to admit, her feet were gorgeous. Tanned size sevens, polished in silver, with a toe ring on the second toe of each foot and an ankle bracelet on her right leg. The feet of a goddess.

I knelt before her kissing and massaging her feet while she watched television and it felt right. She would look down at me smirking to herself, knowing that she had completely conquered me. She looked so regal and deserving of worship sat above me that I would sniff and lick her feet for as long as she wanted.

"Do you enjoy serving me as my slave girl?" she asked while I lapped at her heels.

"Yes, Kristen, I love being your slave girl and worshipping you. I'll do whatever you say," I replied. I couldn't believe the words that had left my mouth, I was happy to be my best friend's slave? What had I become? I seriously started worrying about my latest confession and the consequences that my newly acquired situation would have on my life. What were my friends at school going to think if they saw me like this? I had dropped so far down the social hierarchy and Kristen had moved right to the top. She had spotted my weakness and taken the chance with both hands, or feet perhaps.

"I know you do and I am going to enjoy ordering you around, Rebecca," she said, breaking me from my trail of thought. "You can pick me up for school tomorrow and then carry my books to class. It'll be so awesome! And I want you to call me Miss, you got that slave?" she said while playfully kicking the side of my head.

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I responded, still licking at her feet, slowly working my way up her soles. She pulled her feet slightly away from me and I surprised myself when I instinctively tried to follow them with my tongue. My effort only brought about a renewed giggling session from her.

"You're so devoted. It's hilarious. If only you had told me about your little secret a long time ago. I could have really used a slave these past few years. Doesn't it just feel right to you kneeling before me instead of pretending to be better and bossing me around like before? Isn't this more natural for you, serving a superior girl as myself? I can't believe you're my slave now, the big bitch Rebecca, my little foot-licking slave girl! I am so great!" Kristen almost screamed the words. She was completely getting lost in herself and how amazing she was.

It was a rush having that power and I should know, I used to have it. Her words only made my pussy seep as I strived to reach her feet with my tongue, longing to please her. She smiled at me, looking down her nose amused by my effort to lick her feet and she moved her foot within reach. I immediately took her toes into my mouth and sucked each one individually, bringing a chorus of sighs and moans from her. She closed her eyes and sunk back into the sofa as I pleasured her feet.

"You're so pathetic, I actually looked up to you before, what a waste of time that was. I'm going to take a nap, don't stop licking," she said as she made herself more comfortable on the sofa.

"Yes, Miss Kristen."

I woke up the next morning in my own bedroom. My first thought was that it had all been a dream, but the taste of Kristen's feet in my mouth made me realise otherwise. I wasn't looking forward to school at all. I knew Kristen was going to revel in her new social standing and spend the entire day bossing and humiliating me, but worst of all, I knew that I would obey her.

I arrived at her house in my car roughly half an hour before school started. Kristen didn't drive, so I assumed that I would be her chauffeur from now on. I never gave any of my friends a ride to school before as I couldn't be bothered to waste my time driving to their houses. I parked the car outside Kristen's house and knocked on her door. It took her a full five minutes to answer and then she forced me to kneel down on the doorstep and kiss both of her feet. I prayed that none of the neighbours were watching. I then had to open the back door of my car for her and close it once she was seated. My earlier presumption was right, Kristen did intend to use me as her chauffeur.

We arrived at school and I repeated the door procedure. Once Kristen was out of the car, she told me to tie back my hair in a ponytail. I loved my hair and I had spent a long time that morning making it look nice, and I knew exactly why she wanted it tied back. I looked so ordinary with my hair tied back, meanwhile she remained stunning with her flowing blonde locks blowing in the wind.

I should have stood up for myself and refused, but I simply looked down at the floor and muttered, "Yes, Miss Kristen," which brought a big smirk to her face. I carried her books for her and walked two steps behind, which was a sign of my respect for her, she said. I noticed that all of the guys in the hall were checking her out and none of them were looking at me as they did before. We came across our group of friends and Kristen immediately took over my previous position as the queen bee. All of the girls barely said a word to me and the ones that did, didn't get much of a response. I was surprised at how easily they accepted Kristen as the group leader and me as her lackey. Perhaps they hadn't noticed, but my hope was short lived when Kristen told me to put her books in her locker and I accidentally blurted out, "Yes, Miss."

The girls all looked confused for a brief moment, then began smiling and giggling. I assumed they found amusement in my new position. Meanwhile Kristen was adoring the attention, having firmly established herself as the top in our group of friends.

The rest of the school day went without incident and I was relieved that Kristen didn't humiliate me as she could have. If only I knew that she was saving it all for later.

She began by suggesting the cheerleader team should have a new vote for the head cheerleader, which I was forced to agree with. The result was Kristen took over from me as head cheerleader. I loved being head of the cheerleader team and I had worked so hard for it, and with a snap of Kristen's fingers it was gone. To celebrate, she invited a few of the team back to her house after practice had finished.

Of course, I was expected to drive the girls back to Kristen's house and they all had a good giggle while I held the door open for Miss Kristen. The two girls that came back to the house were Nicole and Faye.

Nicole has long red hair which really extenuates her pale skin. She is quite short, although looking at her now she was a lot better looking than I'd thought. Kristen's conquest of me had changed my view of my friends and I now looked at them as the beautiful women that they were.

Faye was the tallest of our group and had black curly hair, which sat softly on her shoulders. She was actually quite a presence as she towered over me and I felt completely inferior to her. How things have changed.

Kristen slumped onto the couch and put her sneakered feet up onto the coffee table. After stretching out and having a yawn, she told the girls to sit either side of her and I was left with nowhere to sit but the floor, which I was prepared to do anyway. Kristen looked me straight in the eyes as her lips curled into the evillest smirk I had ever seen.

"Nicole, would you put on a DVD please?" instructed Kristen. Nicole got up and put a DVD into the player as Kristen continued, "and Rebecca, you can massage the head cheerleader's tired feet while we watch it."

I was horrified that Kristen was going to degrade me in front of the girls. It was bad enough they knew that I was scurrying after her in school, but to see me at her feet was even worse. I could feel my face getting hot and I knew that my skin was turning red. It finally hit me how low I had fallen and I hoped that she wouldn't be too hard on me. I reasoned that if I obeyed her wishes she would go easy on me.

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I replied while avoiding eye contact with all three of them. Nicole had returned to her seat and I heard them giggling with each other at my response. I crawled in front of the coffee table and knelt back onto my legs. Kristen's sneakers were old and scruffy and I knew that they were going to smell, but this didn't really bother me, I was used to the scent now and thought of it as a treat. I slowly began unlacing her shoes as the film started and the three of them directed their attention towards the television. At least this way, I wouldn't have their eyes on me during my humiliation, although it was further degrading that I was serving her while she completely ignored me.

I finished unlacing Kristen's right sneaker and carefully pried it from her socked foot. The odour hit my nostrils almost immediately and it was a lot stronger than usual. I lost myself in the moment and breathed in a deep breath, much to the delight of Kristen who giggled while wiggling her toes under my nose. Nicole and Faye looked at each other strangely not really understanding the situation and the extent of my servitude to Kristen.

I continued removing the second sneaker and gave her newly exposed foot the same salute with my nose as before. Now that Kristen's sneakers were off I was able to give her feet the treatment that they deserved. I arranged her feet side by side and slipped my fingers around the outside of either foot, resting them gently above her toes. This allowed my thumbs to press firmly into the soles of her feet and knead away the exertions of cheerleading practice. The odour of her feet drifted into my nose as I put my full effort into pleasing her, circling my thumbs on her arches while gently caressing the tops of her feet with my fingertips. Obviously, my technique worked as Kristen sighed in response, thoroughly enjoying my labour.

"Do we get a turn as well?" asked Nicole excitedly, noticing Kristen's reaction.

"You will, don't worry, you will, but right now she's all mine." Kristen sighed as I pushed my thumbs flat against her socked soles.

So, I was going to have to massage both Nicole and Fayes' feet. This was so humiliating; I was now serving three girls that used to look up to me. I had really hit rock bottom. I thought about my growing predicament while rubbing Kristen's feet for the next half hour, alternating the attention of my fingers between her toes, soles and heels. I made sure that every part of her beautiful feet were serviced equally.

Eventually Kristen halted my efforts with a swift kick to the side of my face. I looked up to see Kristen was giving her full attention to the television, which left me completely unsure of how to continue.

While I sat there confused at my new owner's feet, I caught the eyesight of Nicole. She subtly nodded towards her sneakered feet while giving me a mischievous grin and I knew exactly what to do. I quickly shuffled along the edge of the coffee table until I was kneeling before Nicole's feet, then proceeded to remove her sneakers without hesitation. I was disappointed with their odour as they didn't smell as strong as Kristen's, but they were pleasant nonetheless. I guessed that her feet were about a size 6, although I was unsure of how nice they were due to the socks, but the overall shape was promising. Here I was actually imagining whether her feet were attractive underneath her socks, I really deserved everything Kristen was putting me through.

As I was about to start massaging Nicole's feet, it dawned on me that Kristen hadn't actually told me to and I didn't want to displease her. I looked up at her from my kneeling position and waited patiently, hoping that I would catch her attention and receive some kind of approving signal to continue.

It took a full ten minutes before Kristen's attention swayed from the television and I could tell from her face that she was pleased that I was waiting for her to say so. She nodded at me and then quickly returned her attention to the film. I was whipped, big time.

I leapt straight into massaging Nicole's feet with all of my effort and applied the same technique that I had used earlier on Kristen. Nicole obviously appreciated my new submissive attitude towards her from the moans emanating from her lips. She had a different response to my servitude though.

Kristen seemed to ignore me completely while I served her, as if I didn't deserve any attention from her at all. However, Nicole was revelling in my service, she didn't take her eyes off of me throughout the massage and it made me further uncomfortable. I kept my eyes looking downwards the entire time so that I wouldn't meet her gaze, but I could feel her watching me. This was just another acknowledgement of her superiority over me.

I stayed at Nicole's socked feet for twenty-five minutes before Faye became restless and jealous of the treatment. Kristen outstretched her right foot and hooked it around my neck pulling me towards Faye's shoes. The strength of her leg surprised me and I fell onto my side in front of the table, which amused the three of them.

Quickly gathering myself, I folded my legs beneath my bottom to resume my kneeling position and raised my head up between Faye's large sneakers to the sight of her grinning face. I removed her sneakers and again awaited Kristen's approval, only continuing with the massage once I had received her nod.

I took an immediate liking to Faye's feet. They were larger than the other two girls, a size nine at least and my hands looked tiny in comparison. I did my best to knead her soles and a few sighs from her told me that I was on the right track. It crossed my mind that her large toes were ripe for sucking, but I quickly removed the thought from my head, scared with the way I was thinking.

I was only fifteen minutes into Faye's massage when Kristen abruptly interrupted my service and demanded that I return to her feet. "The film is about to finish. I want my bare feet rubbed while we watch the next film, so take off my socks. I'm kind of thirsty too, so go and get us all something to drink and maybe some snacks too. Oh, and turn the light off when you come back in."

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I said while nodding in response. I gently removed her socks from her perfect feet and lay them flat on the coffee table. I made my way to the kitchen and collected a variety of snacks and drinks on a tray so that Miss Kristen would have a selection to choose from. With the tray in hand, I returned to the living room and knelt before the three beauties, presenting the snacks to them. They made their selections and I placed the tray with the remaining refreshments on the floor. Not forgetting the light, I quickly jumped up and turned it off. I wasn't exactly sure why I was turning the light off. I guess Kristen just thought she would be more comfortable watching the film in the dark.

I started up the second film and resumed my position at Kristen's feet, this time excited that I was able to massage her bare feet. They still felt a bit moist from cheerleading practice, even after the earlier massage in her socks. I gently ran my fingers along her soles bringing a quiet sigh from my new goddess.

"I can't see the television properly, get your head out of the way," yelled Nicole, mimicking Kristen's dominant attitude towards me.

I crouched down so that my head wouldn't block her view and it became immediately evident how uncomfortable this position was going to be. The increased smell of Kristen's feet quickly made me forget about the discomfort as I realised that my nose was now within inches of her toes. Confident that I could not be seen in the darkness, I placed my nose underneath her toes and quietly breathed in their fragrance. Kristen giggled and curled her toes around my nose, which I took as the go ahead to sniff away. I massaged and sniffed her feet to my heart's content as she relaxed, enjoying her snacks and watching the film.

Nicole and Faye appeared to be completely unaware of my worship of Kristen's stinky feet and I hoped this was the case as I felt Kristen's toes pushing against my lips. I kept my lips closed as she pushed against them which I knew she would not like, but I didn't think I was ready to suck her toes with other people present. Smelling her feet was one thing, but orally worshipping them with Nicole and Faye in the room was a whole new humiliation. Kristen's efforts on my lips became more aggressive and I realised that if I didn't allow her toes into my mouth then she would probably say something out loud. This logic made my lips slowly part and give in to her determined feet.

As soon as I tasted the flavour I knew that I had made the right decision. I went from left to right greedily sucking each of her toes and licking between the gaps, removing and swallowing all of the dirt that had built up from cheerleading practice. Kristen's moans grew louder but neither Nicole nor Faye said anything, so they must have assumed that the massage was the reason. Kristen rubbed her free foot all over my face as I ran my tongue along the sole of the other, lapping at her feet like a dog, which I guess I had become.

I prayed that the other girls wouldn't notice me degrading myself in this way. Neither of them had vocally acknowledged my new status, they had just sort of accepted it, but I knew that if they saw me like this then things could never go back to the way they were. I already knew things likely couldn't go back, but I deluded myself into thinking that there was at least a chance.

That chance was completely destroyed when Nicole got up to use the bathroom and turned on the light. I'll never forget the look on her face. It wasn't a look of disgust or shock, it was a calculating look of victory. "Oh my God! How the mighty have fallen! Why are you licking Kristen's feet, Rebecca?"

Faye rose from the sofa and joined in with Nicole in mocking me. "Yeah, what's happened to you? I thought the way you were willing to massage our feet was strange enough, you would never have done that before. You're usually so bossy and up yourself, but youve turned into a complete wimp."

I stopped licking Kristen's feet and looked up at them. I was utterly devastated that I had been caught in this position and just wanted to die right there.

Unsurprisingly, Kristen didn't look bothered at all. "Who told you to stop, silly? Come on slave, keep on licking your head cheerleader's tired stinky feet clean," she said in her usual serious tone. The way she said it and the words she chose just made me love her even more.

"Yes, Miss Kristen," I replied.

As ordered, I resumed licking the sweat from the bottom of Kristen's feet right in front of Nicole and Faye. Nicole's mouth hung wide open as my tongue slid up between Kristen's toes again and again. Faye looked just as intrigued, although she had managed to keep her mouth closed.

"You cannot be serious," said Nicole. "Rebecca is your slave, Kristen? How did you manage to pull that off? She always thought she was better than us, and now here she is licking your feet clean."

"It was easy," replied Kristen, smiling briefly to herself before continuing, "she can't help it, she loves my pretty feet and she'll do anything I want. She knows now that I am her superior and she'll do whatever it takes to please me, isn't that right my little slave girl?"

Her words made a fire burn between my legs and I frantically kissed her feet all over. She grinned at me as I degraded myself for her and gently rubbed the side of my face with her right foot.

"Yes, Miss Kristen, I'll do anything for you," I said, believing the words with every fabric of my being.