Giving in to My Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stopped dancing and went over to collect a sandwich, as I collected mine I said to Ares, 'Thanks for making these again bro, love having your steak sandwich.'

He smiled back at me, 'Oh I bet you do, you know I have another for you if you want.' He grabbed at the bulge in his briefs as he said this. 'And I can even give you some special sauce.'

I laughed and told him he could keep that for Diego. We then all sat down around the pool and ate the sandwiches with the music playing in the background. The conversation was pretty tame while we ate.

As we finished eating Jacob said that he had to go, I asked what the time was and he said it was almost 7pm but he had another dinner to get to and left the party.

With Jacob leaving Diego looked at Ares and he nodded back. I knew this signal as it would mean the evening was about to turn more sexual and sure enough Diego stood up and announced, 'Ok boys, it's time we start the real party. Let's start with a round of spit or swallow inside.'

I looked around as the others cheered and when the cheering subsided said 'Sorry boys that's my queue to leave as well I'm afraid.'

This was met with unanimous objections and as it was only 7pm and earlier than I had expected for the games to begin I conceded and agreed to stay for a few of the games.

Spit and Swallow was a game Diego had created that was sort of like truth or dare but if you refused to answer the question you had to take a shot of tequila. We moved inside to the living room and all sat around the table, there were now 8 of us in total and I sat between Diego and Oliver.

Diego placed the bottle into the middle and we all had our shot glasses. He would start and then we would move clockwise around the table with each of us spinning the bottle and then asking whoever it landed on a question. If they didn't answer they had to take the shot but if they did answer then the person who asked the question had to take a shot.

Diego reached in and spun the bottle, it stopped spinning and was pointing at Chai. He asked Chai, 'So Chai, you are the shortest here but are you also the shortest down there...?' He was asking how big Chai's cock was.

There was silence for a moment, I had seen some of the guys dicks before at these pool parties but I had never seen Chai's. He grinned as he saw all of us focused on him and said 'This Thai boy is 7 inches and proud!' He then stood up and pulled down his white briefs revealing his semi hard cock and balls. I looked across the table as he held his cock out for all to see. It was completely hairless and did look long but slightly thinner than my own.

Diego said 'Oh shit I didn't see that coming, you're as big as Ares and I dammit.' And he took a shot of tequila and Chai pulled his briefs back up covering himself and sitting back down.

Ares was next and he spun the bottle and it landed on Calvin, he asked Calvin how many guys he had been with to which he replied 7. Min then spun the bottle and it landed on Diego, he asked Diego who out of all of us he and Ares had spit roasted. Ares and Diego grinned at each other as they said 'Oliver, Lee and Alejandro.'

Hearing them say Alejandro I saw all the eyes at the table cross to me. Oliver said 'Well the Mexi-boys have done it again huh thrown in a name that's not at the table that's controversial.'

Ares looked at me and said 'Don't worry Theo it was before you guys got together but he did seem to enjoy it.'

Looking at them all I smiled and said, 'Hey that's ok I know Alejandro had a life before we got together.' In my head I was thinking he hadn't told me about this though.

Diego placed his hand onto mine and said, 'Well if he got to be between us then maybe now it's your turn?' He then lifted my hand and kissed it as I looked at him. 'Don't worry we can be gentle.'

I laughed as I pulled my hand away, 'Don't worry it wouldn't be the first time I've been in the middle.' This got a big reaction from the others who all cheered. It wasn't a lie either, before meeting Alejandro I had loved to be involved in threesomes but this was before I met any of these guys and I had only been with Alejandro from our group of friends.

Next it was Lee's turn and his spin landed on me, as all eyes moved to me Lee asked his question. 'Ok Theo, you say you've been in the middle before, if you had to choose from all of us who would you want to be in between?'

All their eyes widened as they heard Lee's question and I looked around the table. 'Great question Lee.' Said Oliver as he winked over at me and gestured to himself for me to pick him.

I lifted my hand and went to reach for the tequila shot, I grabbed the glass and took the shot swallowing hard and grimacing as the tequila went down my throat. 'Ohhhhh noooo!' They all shouted wanting to hear my answer.

After the drinks by the pool and now the tequila shots my head was starting to feel fuzzy, I felt like I could use another steak sandwich right about now.

As the game progressed I wasn't the only one feeling the effects of the tequila shots and when it reached time for my second spin of the bottle Diego announced, 'Ok boys last spin and then we move onto the next game.'

I reached to the middle of the table and spun the bottle. It spun for awhile before landing slowly on Chai. He grinned at me as he waited for my question. I thought for a minute trying to come up with a question that Chai wouldn't answer so then I wouldn't need to take another tequila shot. 'Chai, who would you rather be between, Ares and Diego, Lee and Min, or Oliver and I?'

'Ohhhhh that's a hot question.' Calvin said as we all looked at Chai and if he would have an answer.

Chai reached for the shot glass, 'Hmmmm Mexican, Korean or the blondies....umm I'd have to say the blondies but not in between. I'd prefer to be the one tapping your ass Theo while Oliver fucks that nice mouth of yours.'

'I'm in for that!' Oliver said as the others cheered at Chai's response.

Diego then said that per his rules both Chai and I had to drink the shots as although he answered the question he didn't answer correctly. I took the shot and felt it go straight to my head.

'Ok boys lets head out to the spa for the next game.' As Diego and the others went out to the spa I went across to the kitchen to have some water. I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and thought it best for me to sober up a bit before anything too wild happened. I drank two glasses of water and then before heading back out to the spa with the others went to go use the bathroom.

I walked down the corridor and entered the bathroom closing the door behind me without looking and turning around to realise that Chai was in the bathroom as well.

He was leaning against the side of the bathtub facing me and I realised he had removed his briefs with just a white hand towel covering his crotch. 'Oops sorry Chai, didn't mean to walk in on you.' With the size of the bathroom we were standing about a metre apart.

'That's ok Theo, no problem at all. I was just drying off and going to put on my other swim trunks.'

I was staring at Chai as he said this, his body was completely hairless and I had never noticed before how good he looked. I looked over his legs, they were slim but toned and up to the towel which I now knew covered his 7 inch cock, bigger than my 6 inches, and then up his well defined abs to his chest and then his face. His deep brown eyes bore back into mine, 'Like what you see huh Theo?'

Chai's question broke off my stare and I felt my head wobble a bit as I still felt the effects of the tequila shots. I stammered a response as my body reacted to the situation, 'Oh uh sorry for staring, I never realised before how well you look after yourself. You look hot!'

'Thanks Theo, it's nice to be appreciated, especially by a sexy white boy. Want to come over and see if I feel hot too?' As he said this Chai lifted the hand towel off his crotch and dropped it to the floor revealing his hard 7 inch Thai cock and balls.

My eyes dropped down to look at his cock and I felt my own cock pulse in my briefs. This was the closest I had been to a naked dick since Alejandro had left and the first time I had been alone with another guy naked since we had got together almost 9 months ago. I couldn't pull my eyes away from Chai's cock, it looked as if it was calling out to me and I was so horny. I liked my lips without realising and tried to compose myself. 'Um thanks for the offer but I shouldn't. The guys are probably waiting for us in the spa too so we should both head back.'

Chai's smile widened as he heard my response but he could see that my eyes had another idea and spread his legs further apart getting more comfortable with the situation of us both being locked in the bathroom together. 'I'm not sure about that Theo, your voice is saying we should go but your eyes seem to be wanting to stay. Looks to me like you want to at least have a quick feel.' He was referring to the hard-on that was now clearly visible in my pink briefs. 'There's no harm in touching Theo, come on, you can tell me if it's bigger than Alejandro's.'

My eyes were still locked on Chai's 7 inch cock, it was hard and smooth and thicker than I had realised from the table earlier. With my head spinning it took a few moments for me to realise I had stepped forward and was walking towards Chai. I looked up into his eyes and he was grinning at me, 'Yeah that's it, come join me. Time for you to feel what a Thai boy is like.'

Chai reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me the final step towards him. He lifted my hand and placed it to his chest. 'You like?' He said as he started to move my hand down his chest and across his abs. I watched as my hand glided across his smooth abs. 'Feels good right? You deserve to feel good too. After all I bet Alejandro is feeling good over in Spain.'

I looked up at Chai, my mind was racing and I was lost in his eyes as I nodded yes in silent reply. I had been so horny for the past few months and with the alcohol impacting my senses my will to deny myself pleasure was fading. Being here in the bathroom alone with Chai and feeling his body, it was sending me over the edge and my cock was throbbing n my pink briefs as my hormones ran wild.

Feeling his abs I closed my eyes and took a breath trying to compose myself and regain control of my thoughts. Just as I felt myself regaining control and forcing the horny thoughts from my mind I felt Chai move my hand downward as he placed it around the base of his 7 inch cock.

The warmth of his cock pulsed in my hand as my fingers gripped around his member and my own cock throbbed. Next Chai leaned forward and placed his hand to the waist band of my pink briefs, slipping between the material and my skin. He cupped my balls in his hand and began to gently massage then.

I loved it when Alejandro would feel my balls and was losing myself to the sensation of having Chai's hand massage my balls as he cupped my sack. I looked down and gave in seeing his cock still in my hand and started to move up and down slowly stroking Chai's package.

'Ohhhh yeah that's it Theo, yeah it feels good huh?' Chai moaned to me.

I nodded again letting a moan escape my lips as I relaxed my head back and enjoyed the attention I was receiving and continued to stroke Chai's cock.

He asked, 'Is it bigger than Alejandro's?' As he gently squeezed my balls and shifted his hand so that he was now gripping the base of my 6 inch cock within my briefs.

I nodded again and Chai continued, 'Lucky you then huh, getting to play with a bigger cock while your boyfriends away. You can taste it if you like? It must be hard spending so much time without his cock to suck. Let me help you while he's away Theo.' He moved his hands to my shoulders and pressed down.

Before I could think on it my knees bent and I was kneeling in front of Chai as my hand slipped away from his cock and he released mine. He placed one hand to the back of my head and the other to his cock and began to guide it towards my mouth. 'You can suck just the head if you want Theo, there's no harm in that and no one else has to know. You're only human after all and it seems like you need to relax.'

Looking directly at his dick as it came closer and closer to my lips and hearing Chai's words all thoughts disappeared from my head as the scent of his cock took over my senses, my lips parted.

Chai moved his hips forward and the head of his 7 inch Thai cock entered my mouth resting on my tongue. My lips closed around the head and I started to lick the underside with my tongue as he held steady with the head of his 7 inch cock in my mouth.

'Oh my god, yes Theo that's it. Suck on my dick. You like it right?' Chai pulled my head further down his shaft as he spoke and I felt the head of his cock press against the back of my throat as my nose pressed into his body. 'Oh fuck yeah, deep throat that cock Theo. Show me how much you've been missing cock.'

I inhaled through my nose as Chai held my face down on his cock and then began to suck his cock, licking the underside with my tongue as I moved my lips up and then back down his shaft. My lips were starting to glide up and down as my saliva coated his cock.

As I moaned onto Chai's dick he held the back of my head tightly and started to thrust his pelvis forward and back, fucking my face as I knelt before him on the bathroom floor.

'I could tell you were thirsty for some cock when you looked at me before at the table Theo, how good is this right?' I moaned onto Chai's cock in response as it glided out and then back into my throat.

There was a knock on the bathroom door then and the handle rattled as I knelt with Chai standing over me, the head of his cock resting on my tongue. I looked up at Chai and he looked towards the door. Lucky I had closed it when I had entered.

Realising the door was closed we heard Oliver's voice say, 'Hey Theo is that you in there, we're all waiting to start the next game in the spa bro....and have you seen Chai?'

Grinning down at me Chai pulled his cock from my mouth allowing me to reply. 'Oh sorry Oli, I'm almost done will be out in a sec, just needed to sober up a bit.' I looked back to Chai and he was still grinning down at me. 'Thanks for the taste Chai, it was worth it.' I licked my lips and stood back up adjusting my briefs.

Chai lent in a gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, 'No problem Theo, we can always finish what we started later. I'll be ready for you that's for sure. You go out and I'll join in a few minutes to avoid any suspicion.

As I exited the bathroom Chai was putting on his blue swim trunks and sat back on the bathtub to wait a few minutes before joining the rest of us out at the spa.

When I walked outside all the guys had squashed into the 8 seater spa and Oli yelled out that I had finally arrived. Ares asked if I had seen Chai inside and didn't seem convinced by my answer as I stepped into the spa between Oliver and Lee.

'Alright boys, I'll stay for one more game and then better be heading off before things get too out of control.' Saying this I grinned as little did they know I had just taken Chai's cock into my mouth a few moments earlier. With my emotions running wild I knew one more game would be all I could take otherwise the temptation and thrill of joining in the festivities that followed would be all too overwhelming.

'Feeling better now Theo?' Oliver nudged me with his elbow, I turned to look at him, he looked good sitting in the water next to me, his tanned skin shining beneath the sun's rays.

'Yeah those tequila shots really hit me bro, few more of those and I'd be anybodies I tell you.'

Oliver grinned at me as I said this and replied, 'I wouldn't mind that!' And he winked at me as he brushed his hand through his blonde hair, his bicep tensing as he did so causing my cock to throb.

Lee who was listening in then announced to the group, 'Ok boys we need to keep Theo here and get him some more drinks he just admitted he'd be anybodies.'

'Oh yeah!' Ares said grinning, 'Now that would be an epic way to get the party going.'

They all laughed and I joined in with them and finished with, 'I bet you boys would love that, keep dreaming.'

Just then Chai came out to the spa area in his blue briefs, when Diego asked him where he had been he replied that he went to change into his other swim trunks in Diego and Ares' bedroom.

Diego commented that if he'd know Chai was changing in there maybe he and Ares would have gone to join him and grinned at the rest of us.

Chai reached the spa and there was one seat left between Calvin and Min but instead of sitting there he squeezed himself between Lee and I. As we all shifted slightly to make space I did notice that Chai had managed to sit so that his thigh was pressing against mine.

Ares who had noticed that Chai and I were the last ones to join the spa commented how interesting it was that Chai wanted to sit next to me and not in the spare seat that had been available.

I laughed it off saying that I must just be in demand and Chai turned and kissed me on the cheek in front of all the boys and said that he wanted to be close to the blonde boys.

The rest of the guys seemed to buy this but Ares' eyes lingered on me for a moment longer before Diego cleared his throat and began to announce the details of the next game.

'Ok boys, it's time to kick things up a notch. Now before we begin remember what happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub. That goes for you too Theo. So our next game is going to be spa chicken.' Diego grinned at everyone and then continued, 'The rules are we nominate a leader, they must then do something to the person on their left and then they have to do the same to the person on their left and so on until we have completed the circle. The first person to stop is eliminated and we continue until there is a winner. Then the winner gets to pick the next game.'

I hadn't played this game before, it was a new one that hadn't been played at Diego and Ares' previous pool parties. It sounded exciting though and I had Oliver on my left so I would have to do things to him and with Chai on my right it meant he would be doing things to me. This had actually worked out well for me as I liked Oliver and Chai so wasn't as concerned about going to a certain level with them.

I did just have Chai's dick in my mouth and although I hadn't done anything with Oliver before I knew how much he wanted it. This was going to be an exciting game.

The eight of us were sat around the spa clockwise it was, Ares, Calvin, Chai, me, Oliver, Lee, Diego and then Min. Ares would start as the leader first and then whatever he did to Calvin the rest of us had to follow through with and do to the next person.

We all sat watching to see what Ares would do, he looked at Calvin as if contemplating how he would start this game. Calvin was the most muscular out of all the guys, even more so then Lee and Min. As he sat in the spa his dark skin glistened and his pecs rested just above the surface. He was a pure top and although Ares was a top as well I could tell he was somewhat out of his depths when it came to Calvin.

Ares leant forward towards Calvin and pressed his lips against Calvin's in a passionate kiss, as we watched I noticed Ares' tongue enter Calvin's mouth. The kiss lasted several seconds before Ares released his hands from the sides of Calvin's face and sat back down. He licked his lips as he rested back against the spa and said 'Over to you boys.'

I sat there then as Calvin then turned to Chai and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Chai then grinned as he turned to me and leaned his head in towards mine and my mouth greeted his, our tongues colliding in a passionate kiss as Chai's hands pressed into the sides of my face holding me against him. It seemed like a longer time had passed before Chai released me from his embrace. I blinked a few times composing myself as the others watched on.