Giving in to My Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No I don't think he would either.' Chai said as he licked my ear. 'You've had my cock in your mouth a lot already, how about I put it into your ass? Oli's gotten you all warmed up for me too.'

'Ohhhh' I groaned again as Oliver continued to suck my cock, 'Yes, yes give it to me, fuck me with your Asian cock Chai.'

'If you insist.' Chai grinned at me as he kissed my lips and lifted himself from the bed. He moved around to the foot of the bed and lightly pushed Oliver to the side so that he was lying across my stomach. My cock never left his mouth as he moved positions allowing Chai to kneel between my legs.

Chai placed his hands around my ankles and lifted my legs to rest against his shoulders. He then positioned his cock against my ass and began to push forward. I could feel the head pressing against my ass hole and then with a quick thrust it popped inside. I let out another moan.

Chai commented how tight my hole felt and that he must be the biggest cock to enter me so far which was in fact true. Both Alejandro and Oliver were both 6 inches while Chai was 7 inches.

He pushed forward further and inch after inch of his cock entered my body squeezing into my ass. Chai kept pushing forward until our pelvises ground together and he rested in place with his cock balls deep in my ass.

His Thai assault then started as he began to slowly pull back and then slam forward with strength fucking my ass like I had never been fucked before. Each thrust caused moans to escape my lips and with Oliver still sucking my cock I was in sexual ecstasy.

'Sounds like you are enjoying this experience Theo.' Chai said between thrusts into my ass.

My moans wouldn't last though as Oliver had shuffled his position now so that his knees were either side of my head and his cock was hanging above my face. I opened my mouth and took in his cock as the two of us began to 69 one another.

We were all a sexual mess, moving our bodies in unison and getting closer and closer to blowing our loads. I could feel my cock would erupt at any moment and started to suck on Oliver's dick with more vigour. His balls began to tighten like mine and as I let out a moan onto his dick I felt myself erupt into his waiting mouth.

His lips closed around my cock as he swallowed load after load of my cum, I felt 3 maybe 4 squirts empty into his throat. Oliver's hips then bucked above me as his cock pushed down into my mouth and throat and I felt his warm cum begin to hit the back of my throat. I closed my lips tightly like he had down for me and gulped down his Swedish cum.

Seeing us both suck each other dry had sent Chai into sexual overdrive and he groaned out slamming his cock deep into my ass and grinding in circles against my body. He held himself balls deep inside of me and groaned again and I could feel his cum emptying deep into my waiting ass, filling me with his Thai man juice.

As Chai's cock stopped pulsing inside me he began to withdraw from me and Oliver fell to my side. We were all breathing heavily as Chai lay down on my other side. Here we all were laying naked in Ares and Diego's bed, completely spent from our amazing fuck session.

Oliver turned to me, 'So Theo, did we rock your world?'

I breathed out and smiled widely licking my lips of the last remnants of his cum. 'Oh you certainly did, I have never had sex like that before.'

Chai reached across and placed his hand onto mine, 'Glad we could help relieve all that sexual tension Theo. And out of interest who was better Oliver or me?'

There was a moments silence and I could feel them both looking at me but before I could answer there was a noise at the door. We all lifted our heads from the bed to see Ares and Diego standing in the doorway naked, their 7 inch cocks pointing directly at us.

'Would you look at that Diego, three sexy gay boys in our bed all ready for the taking.' Ares was smirking down at the three of us.

'I know right Ares, looks like Christmas has come early for us tonight. Who should we unwrap first?'

'Definitely Theo, I think he needs to feel what it's like to be in the middle of us just like Alejandro and then he can tell us all who's the best fuck.'

They moved towards the bed and as we all lay there my eyes fell to each of their 7 inch Mexican cocks. Before I could move Ares had positioned himself between my legs and like Chai was raising them up onto his shoulders. Chai and Oliver rolled to the side, I think turned on by what was now happening their cocks getting hard again already. I opened my mouth between breaths, my own cock twitched as Ares begun to touch my naked body on the bed.

I was still recovering from the amazing fuck with Oli and Chai but as I opened my mouth and the sound began to come out Ares thrust forward and I felt his 7 inch Mexican cock enter my ass.

He slid all the way forward his body forcing itself into mine and lay against me as his cock rammed in balls deep. Instead of words a deep groan left my mouth, 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Ares yesssss.'

Ares started to grind his pelvis against mine pressing his cock as deep into my ass as it would go. With my ass already coated in Chai's cum, Ares was easily sliding in and out as he commenced his fuck of my waiting ass.

Diego kissed Oliver on the lips as he moved around the bed and knelt over my chest, his 7 inch Mexican cock now hanging over my face. He looked down at me with his brown eyes and holding the base of his cock said, 'Open up Theo, time for you to get fucked Mexi-boy style just like Alejandro.'

By now I had given myself in to the sexual festivities and was loving the attention my body was receiving. My ass was reacting to Ares cock being buried deep within and I opened my mouth eager to take in Diego's cock.

I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit to imagining this scene in the past and was overcome with the excitement of now sharing my body with Oliver, Chai, Ares and Diego. This was without a doubt the craziest sexual encounter of my life and as I started to take more of Diego's cock into my mouth I wondered if it would be the last.

With Oliver and Chai watching on from either side Ares and Diego began to find a rhythm as both their cocks entered my ass and mouth in unison, filling me with their 7 inch Mexican members.

Groans were escaping all three of us on the bed and my cock was bouncing with each thrust from Ares becoming hard once again. All thoughts of Alejandro had slipped from my mind as the pleasure again overtook my body as it reacted to being fucked by the Mexi-boys.

The way they fucked together I could feel that they had lots of practice and knew just how to make my body react the way they wanted. Ares would bury his cock balls deep into me and then press against my g-spot rotating his hips to target new angles and press against my body while at the same time Diego would hold my head on his cock, leaning his body forward above me and starting to thrust his hips up and down fucking my face as he held onto the headboard.

Seeing my cock bouncing Oliver leaned across grasping it and started to stroke me as I was being fucked. 'You've gone wild Theo, I am loving this side of you. To think all it took to set you loose was my Swedish cock entering your ass in the spa.'

I moaned onto Diego's cock as I felt Oliver stroking me. It didn't take long for me to groan out as my cock pulsed in Oliver's hand and I felt my cum eject onto my stomach. Ares gripped my ankles hard against his shoulders, 'Ohhh yeah Theo you're loving this aren't you? Who's going to be our little slut from now on huh.'

He slammed his cock into me again before pulling it from my ass and jerking it over me before erupting his load onto my stomach as well.

Diego seeming to want to join the party lifted himself up causing his own cock to pull out of my mouth and he started to jerk his meat with one hand while holding my head up with the other. A long deep moan left his lips and I looked up at him as his cock started to pulse and load after load of his warm cum sprayed out hitting me in the forehead and cheek.

Ares and Diego both stepped back looking over their handy work as I lay on the bed breathing heavily and cum drenched. As I regained my breath I felt Diego's cum dripping down my face to my lips and reached out with my tongue tasting his manly juice.

'Like the taste huh Theo.' Diego grinned at me.

As I replied enthusiastically Oliver who had left the room returned with his phone taking a photo of the scene that had me laying on the bed on my back naked and covered in cum and sweat with Ares, Diego and Chai standing around me naked with their cocks deflated.

'This is a moment I do not ever want to forget.' Oliver said as he took the photo.

Chai turned to Oliver, 'Can you send us all that photo Oli? It's one for the hall of fame I reckon.'

'Sure thing.' Oli replied as I sat up on the bed.

'Well you boys finally got me to give in and boy was it worth it, fuck your cocks felt so good! I've missed that feeling for 6 months.'

Ares reached out giving me a hand to sit at the side of the bed, 'Well we're here for you anytime Theo.'

'Hell yeah we are, you can use our cocks to scratch your sexual itch.' Diego said as he high fived Chai.

'I better hit the shower and clean myself up, I feel like a mess.' I stood up and as I walked past the boys to the bathroom.

Oliver slapped me on the ass, 'Thanks for the awesome night Theo, I'll wait for you and can give you a lift home.'

I went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water, feeling it wash over my body I felt cleansed. Not just physically but mentally as well, I had been craving a good fuck for awhile and having quenched that thirst was filling wholly satisfied.

Feeling refreshed from the shower I walked back out to the pool area still naked to gather my clothes. They were still lying by the side of the pool and I grabbed them pulling on my pink briefs and putting the shorts and tank top back on.

The other's weren't around and I went back inside to see Ares, Diego, Chai and Oliver sitting around the couch watching TV and having another drink. Oli had put his clothes back on but the others were still naked. I figured Chai must be staying the night.

Ares grinned at me as I came into the living room and said that Calvin and the Koreans had all fell asleep in the spare room and that Chai was going to stay the night. He offered if I wanted to stay but I was happy to have Oli drop me off which Oli also excitedly said he would do.

Chai looked over to Oli and looking at his phone said, 'Hey Oli, you still haven't sent the pic, come on man we're waiting!'

'Ok, ok settle down, I'll do it now to the group chat.' Oli then grabbed his phone from his pocket and sent the photo of me on the bed to the group chat. I saw it pop up on my phone and opened it. He had sent it with the caption, 'Finally got this thirsty bitch to give in!' I grinned seeing the caption and felt my body twitch at seeing myself covered in cum with those sexy boys standing around me.

I thought for a second though and looked at the chat Oliver had sent the photo to, my face went red as I realised Alejandro was also included in the chat.

As I came to this realisation Ares must have as well, 'Oh shit Oli you just sent that photo to the group chat with Alejandro!'

Oli looked at me and then to Ares, 'Oh fuck did I! Whoops, sorry Theo. Guess our night is out in the open now...'

Ares looked at me and tried to alleviate any concerns I might of had by saying that Alejandro had actually fooled around with Diego and him while we were together so he couldn't get too jealous.

I took a breath as I processed this and deep down I didn't feel guilty about the night, it had been just what I needed and had been exciting. I also thought that if Alejandro had fooled around then it was fair and maybe it was time we decided on an open relationship.

My phone buzzed again and I looked down to see Alejandro had replied. I opened the group chat to see his reply, 'Looks like you boys have been enjoying Theo's company, can't wait to get back at the end of the year and join in....room for one more???'

We all read the message and I grinned, 'Looks like we're in the clear.' I said bye to the others and Oliver stood up grabbing my hand and we walked together to the front where his car was parked. I sat in the passenger seat and Oli moved around to the driver's side and got in.

'Well that was a hell of a night!' Oli said turning to me.

I looked back at him, he still looked so hot and I felt different around him now that I had felt his cock inside my ass and mouth. The dynamics of our flirtatious friendship had certainly changed and as I looked back at his tanned skin and blonde hair I couldn't stop my cock from hardening.

'It sure was.' I replied, 'Was I worth the wait?'

'You were worth every second babe, I am so glad I got to get my cock in you, we'll have to do that again....maybe even sooner than you think? Want to come back to my place?'

'Ahhh now I see why you offered me a lift, want me all to yourself huh?'

'Fuck yeah I do! If I had my way you'd be mine and no one else's. It was hot sharing you tonight but I would much rather have you to myself.' He leaned in and planted a kiss against my waiting lips.

I thought for a moment and then asked, 'Hey Oli...'

'Yeah babe.'

'Did you deliberately send that photo to the group chat with Alejandro in it?' I looked over waiting for Oli to answer and noticed his face redden slightly.

He waited a moment longer before starting the car and saying, 'Yeah I did...but I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. You know I've had a crush on you for ages and I guess since we've had sex now I wanted to make sure we could keep doing it.'