Giving in to My Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmmm that was tasty.' Chai said.

'Damn, Theo came to play!' Calvin added.

'Well...when in the spa.' I replied as I turned my attention to Oliver who was sitting next to me and smiling widely as I started to lean in towards him. In his eagerness he moved his head forward to meet mine and as I placed my hands either side of his face and my lips touched his, Oliver's tongue sprang forth to meet mine and we began to explore each other's mouths as our lips pressed against each other.

I hadn't kissed Oliver before but the feeling of kissing him was melting any barriers I had put back up after the scene in the bathroom with Chai. I knew Oliver wanted me and giving him what he had been craving was exciting. We continued to make out and Oliver took a breath before leaning back in and continuing our kiss.

I heard the sound of Lee clearing his throat and then broke off our kiss. Oliver breathed in again as he looked at me grinning, 'That was worth the wait.'

'It sure was.' I replied.

The others were all grinning, I think happy that I had embraced the game. The circle continued with Oliver kissing Lee then Lee kissing Diego, Diego Min and then Min Ares. It was hot to watch and I could tell that I wasn't the only one getting more and more turned on watching the action. This was one dangerous game Diego had come up with.

'That was one hot round!' Diego said. 'Time for round 2 Ares, what's it going to be stud?'

This time Ares reached over to Calvin placing his hands to the waist band of his briefs and began to gently pull downward. Calvin lifted his butt slightly to allow Ares to keep pulling until the briefs slipped down past his hips exposing his cock and balls. Ares threw the briefs out of the spa towards the house grinning as he had now exposed Calvin's huge cock. It looked to be semi-hard and 8 inches long and thick. Calvin was packing a huge member.

We all seemed to be staring at Calvin's member until he grinned widely, 'You boys love starring at my black meat huh, you know what they say....once you go black there ain't no going back!' His cock had now grown to be 9 inches.

The circle then started as Calvin removed Chai's trunks releasing his 7 inch Thai cock that we had all been impressed with earlier and me even more so in the bathroom.

Widening his knees to give his cock more room Chai then reached across to me. His hands held my waist and he squeezed gently winking at me as he did so and gripped the waistband of my briefs. In one fluid motion he then quickly pulled down, I lifted my butt from the spa just in time as the fabric moved past my ass and cock revealing my 6 hard inch dick. Chai pulled the briefs from my legs and then threw them from the spa grinning. 'Looks like you're enjoying me touching you huh Theo?'

I smirked at him but didn't deny it as I turned to Oliver. He looked at me seductively, 'I've been waiting for this Theo, come and get it!'

I leaned forward and reached for his briefs pulling them down to expose Oliver's 6 inch Swedish cock. I looked as I revealed it, it was hairless except for a small patch of pubic hair above the base and looked smooth, slightly thicker than mine. 'Looks good right? Almost good enough to touch.' Oliver grinned at me wishfully as he said this.

I winked at him as I sat back down and the boys continued to pull off each other's briefs until we were all sitting in the spa completely naked. I looked around at the other guys cocks, Lee had a 6 inch Korean cock, Min was 5.5 inches and then Diego and Ares both had 7 inch Mexican members.

At least I wasn't the smallest I thought to myself as Ares started the next round and I wondered what he had planned for us all next. In my mind I was in a battle of thoughts on whether to stay or go.

We all watched as Ares placed his hand in the lap of Calvin, gripping the base of his 9 inch black dick. 'This is a time challenge boys, you all have to keep hold of the others dick and cannot let go until the person has let go of your dick, for example Calvin will not be able to let go of Chai's dick until I have released his.'

Calvin then placed his hand around Chai's dick and I felt Chai's hand wrap around mine. I looked down watching his hand squeezing my cock and then looked across to Oliver. He was ecstatic, 'Oh hell yeah I finally get Theo to hold my cock, don't worry Theo you're going to love it!'

I reached across my hand brushing against Oliver's balls as I gripped the base of his 6 inch Swedish cock. 'Mmmmmmm.' Oliver moaned.

He then held onto Lee's cock, and the circle continue until we were all holding onto the others package. It was a hell of a sight. I could feel my cock throbbing in Chai's hand while Oliver's was pulsing in mine. I brushed my free hand through my hair and breathed deeply as I enjoyed these sensations.

We all sat there our hands wrapped around each other's members beneath the water. Oliver started to shift slightly causing his cock to slide forward and then back through my hand. 'Ohhhhh fuck this is the best boys.' Oliver sighed as he enjoyed fucking my hand with his Swedish cock, his chest and abs tensing with each movement.

Five minutes must have passed by and when no one had released their hand from a cock Ares sighed to himself and looked to Diego. 'Looks like we're going to have to kick this up a notch Diego, these boys are too comfortable with this.'

Ares then released Calvin's cock and the chain broke away, Chai releasing my cock from his hand giving it one last squeeze before he did so and me letting go of Oliver's whose cock tried to follow my hand as it lifted from the water.

Ares' next move was to stand up from the spa and position himself in front of Calvin, 'Let's see if this will get any of you boys to quit the game.' Ares then began to move his cock towards Calvin's face.

Calvin looked up at Ares, 'Nope, that's me out bro.' Ares grinned I think knowing that this would get rid of one of the key competitors in Calvin as we watched him exit the spa. 'I'll get us started on the next round of drinks boys.'

Next it was Chai and he whispered to me as he stood up, 'Here we go again Theo.' He moved in front of me with his hard 7 inch cock pointing directly towards my mouth. The others all watched on glued to the action to see if I would quit or give in and suck on Chai's cock in front of them all. Little did they know I had been sucking that same cock in the bathroom earlier.

Chai's hands placed either side of my face and he started to move his pelvis forward, his cock itching closer and closer to my lips. I looked across at the others and then up into Chai's eyes. It was now or never I had to either quit or open wide and take his cock into my mouth.

As I looked up at Chai I said 'Oh fuck I don't think I can.' Turning my head to the side as the head of his cock pressed against my right cheek.

He squeezed my head turning it back as he moved his pelvis back again away from my face, 'Oh don't worry Theo, just pretend its Alejandro's...what happens in the spa stays in the spa remember.'

The others were sitting on the edge of their seats and Oliver next to me leaned in closer to get a better view. My hormones were running wild as I sat there naked with my cock raging hard. Chai started to move his hips forward once again and as his cock etched closer to my lips I said, 'Fuck it.' Closing my eyes I parted my lips and as my mouth opened widely Chai's cock pressed against my lips and into my mouth.

'Ohhhhh shit he did it!' Oliver yelled.

'Fuck this is so hot! Theo has come to play alright.' Ares commented.

'How does Asian dick taste for a change Theo?' Min asked.

I kept my eyes closed and mouth open as Chai worked his cock into my mouth and throat as he pressed forward further causing inch by inch of his Thai cock to pass through my lips until his balls pressed into my chin and I could feel his pelvis against my lips.

'Ohhhhhhh fuck this feels soooooo good boys.' Chai said, holding my face down on his cock as he reached balls deep. 'Guess it's official now Theo, just like in the bathroom you can't say no to my cock.'

I moaned an answer onto his dick as the other reacted to Chai's words, hearing that this was not the first time I had received his cock into my mouth. Chai held his cock in place causing me to continue to deep throat him for a few more seconds before he released the side of my head and began to pull back. I breathed in as his cock passed over my tongue and lips until it had exited my mouth.

'That's how it's done boys.' Chai said as he stepped back and sat down next to me. I opened my eyes again and they were all staring at me.

'How was that Theo?' Diego asked.

'Well it looks like I'm still in the game boys, amazing what can happen when I imagine its Alejandro.' I followed this with a nervous laugh.

Oliver nudged me with his elbow, 'Fuck I'll be Alejandro for you any day Theo and did you and Chai get started without us in the bathroom?'

I grinned and replied, 'We might have but it's not like he blew his load down my throat or anything.'

'There's plenty of time for that!' Chai said grinning widely.

'Ok boys let's keep the game going, you're up Oliver.' Ares wanted to keep the momentum going, I think he was getting more and more aroused after seeing me take Chai's cock down my throat.

Oliver stood up, he was next and moved to position himself in front of Lee, he didn't even have to move forward at all before Lee excitedly leaned forward and took Oliver's 6 inch Swedish cock between his lips. A moan escaped Oli's mouth as Lee moved his face down onto him taking his cock all the way in and sucking for a few seconds before moving back up his shaft and licking the head as it exited his mouth.

'Mmmmmm Oli you sure taste good.' Lee said, grinning up at Oli and winking.

As Oli sat down Diego got up and moved his 7 inch Mexican cock towards Min. But before he had started to place his hands to Min's head he gave up as Min said he was out too. I don't think Min was attracted to Latino's.

There were just six of us left now in the spa playing the game, Ares, Chai, Me, Oliver, Lee and Diego.

I hadn't minded taking Chai's cock in my mouth again but was wondering what would be the next challenge and if I'd be up to going through with it. Beneath the water my cock was still hard at its full 6 inches and this being the first action I'd had in over six months was sending my mind and heart racing.

I looked across as Ares, with Calvin out he was now next to Chai and I wondered what could be a level up from a blowjob. Ares winked at Diego as he seemed to make up his mind on the next challenge. He shifted his weight standing up and then sat down facing Chai into his lap so that his knees were placed either side of his waist and his ass was now pressing downward into Chai's hard 7 inch cock.

'Ohhhh yeah that's it baby!' Chai said grinning widely as Ares pressed his ass downward a few more times against his cock causing it to press hard against his bare ass cheeks.

'You going to follow this Theo?' Ares said looking directly at me as he dismounted Chai and sat back down.

Thinking to myself that Chai's cock hadn't actually entered Ares' ass I decided I would go through with the challenge. As I sat up and my ass came out the water Oliver slapped it and lay back against the spa spreading his legs wider.

I moved in front of Oliver and he was ecstatic, 'My turn to take you for a ride huh Theo, don't worry you'll love my Swedish surprise.' I leaned forward placing my hands on the edge of the spa either side of Oliver and lifted my left knee placing it against his left side. As he had spread his legs further apart I had to move my stance wider in order to get my right knee across far enough and as I placed my right knee down I felt Oliver's hard 6 inch cock pressing upwards directly against my ass hole.

This sent shock waves through my body, it had been so long since I had felt a cock against my bare ass and as I sat down into Oliver's lap his cock pressed hard against my ass cheeks.

'How's that sexy?' I asked Oliver.

'Ohhh yeah its good Theo, you are turning into such a slut and I love it!' Oli responded. Then as I began to raise myself up Oliver didn't keep his hands to the sides as Chai had done with Ares, instead he grabbed hold of my hips gripping my body tightly and pulled me back down into his lap.

The only thing was that this time as my body descended downward Oliver aligned his raging hard Swedish cock with my ass hole and I felt his cock pressing hard against my hole. As Oli continued to pull my waist downward the head of his cock pressed harder against my hole. He then slid his hands down from my thighs to my ass cheeks pulling them apart while at the same time thrusting his pelvis upward.

There was a sudden jolt of movement beneath the water and a popping sound as the head of Oliver's 6 inch Swedish cock entered my ass. My eyes widened from the shock but also the sexual pleasure of the moment and I opened my mouth a surprised moan escaped my lips, 'Ohhhh!'

Feeling the sensation of his cock now inside of me Oliver's face and his baby blue eyes bore into mine as my eyes met his. It was like a conquest, after all the months of casual flirting he had finally got his cock inside me. Hearing the moan escape my mouth Oli groaned in pleasure, pulling my body deep into his lap so that our pelvises collided together and his cock pressed upward now penetrating my ass balls deep.

'Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!' I moaned as Oli held me in place.

'Ohhhh fuck yeah, how's that feel my American slut? You like having my Swedish cock inside you don't you?' Oliver smirked widely at me as the feeling of having his cock balls deep in my ass while we sat in the spa took over.

As the others in the spa realised what was happening there was a flurry of excitement.

Diego looking down into the water at Oliver's cock which had now disappeared into my ass said, 'Shit Oli, you finally got into that ass huh.'

Ares announced the games over, 'That's it, Oli wins! Ain't nobody going to pull off a move better than that!'

Still holding my ass down onto his cock Oli leaned forward and planted a kiss onto my lips. I instinctively started to kiss him back, it was automatic, the feeling of having my ass filled after so long was sending me mad and feeling me kiss him back Oli began to make short pulsing thrusts up and down beginning to fuck my ass in the spa.

Feeling his cock start to glide in and out of my ass, the head never exiting, I moaned into Oli's mouth. 'Ohhhhh god Oli that feels sooooooo good.'

He moved his lips to my neck kissing me and whispering into my ear, 'I know right, we should have been fucking long ago. I knew you wanted me as bad as I wanted you.'

With the festivities turning in the spa Diego moved across to Ares and they started to make out as well, reaching into the water and stroking each other's cocks as they did. Lee looked at Chai as if to say that they should start making out too but Chai stepped up and moved over to Oliver and I.

He was standing over us and broke off our kiss by pulling my face from Oliver's and pushing his cock against my cheek. 'Time to finish what we started in the bathroom Theo, open wide.'

Chai's cock pressed against my cheek and as Oliver continued to thrust his pelvis up and down fucking my ass in the spa as I sat in his lap I opened my mouth taking Chai's cock in.

Here I was now in the spa getting fucked by Oliver my Swedish friend while sucking on my Thai friend Chai's cock. It must have been something to witness like out of a crazy gay porn fantasy.

As Oli bounced me up and down in his lap I turned my focus to sucking on Chai's cock that was now moving further into my throat. I started to bob my head forward and back in time with Oli's thrusts, sucking Chai's cock as my lips glided along his shaft.

'Holy shit you guys are fucking hot!' Calvin said from outside the spa. He and Min were back from getting more drinks and were watching the action that had started in the spa following their departures. Oliver, Chai and I locked in our threesome while Ares had pulled Diego into his lap and was beginning to fuck his ass the same way Oli was fucking mine.

Lee started to exit the spa and reached for a drink from Min. I then heard Calvin say to them that they should all head inside for their own fun. Looking to the side as my mouth moved down Chai's shaft I saw the three of them disappear inside the house.

We were lost in our sexual haze and my body felt electric, it had been so long since I had sex and the added thrill of being with Oliver after so much flirting and with Chai, my first Asian, had sent my senses into overdrive.

I was moaning onto Chai's cock as Oliver's penetrated deep into my ass, he had started to buck his hips upwards faster as he gripped my waist but then just as I thought he might explode inside me he stopped thrusting and held me steady halfway down his Swedish pole.

Hearing him breathing I pulled my lips from Chai's cock and turned back to Oli, 'Too hot to handle am I Oli, you busted your nut already?'

He grinned back at me breathing in again and replied, 'Oh hell no, I just don't want to rush this, after so long waiting don't you think we should enjoy it? How about we all head inside to continue this on the bed?'

I nodded at Oli and Chai agreed too as I started to lift myself from Oli's lap and feel his cock slip out of me. Standing in the spa the three of us then stepped out and walked fully naked back towards the house grabbing towels to dry off with and leaving Ares fucking Diego in the spa.

This night was turning out crazy, I knew I had been super horny and craving dick but the way my body had reacted was a surprise to me. Till tonight I had been faithful to Alejandro for the 9 months we had been together. With him being away though and hearing that he had been in a threesome with the Mexi-boys plus playing the sexual games Diego had invented I could no longer resist my urges.

Back inside the house we passed the guest bedroom which was open and what we saw was Lee lying on the bed with Calvin positioned between his legs burying his 9 inch black cock into his ass and Min kneeling over his head feeding him his Korean cock.

'Nice to see we're not the only ones enjoying a threesome tonight.' Chai said grinning as we passed the door.

'Guess we'll just have to use Ares and Diego's bed huh?' Oliver said with a small laugh.

I followed them as we reached their bedroom and opened the door, the bed was a King and looked soft with all the sheets. We walked inside and as I jumped onto the bed lying on my back, Oliver started to crawl on top of me licking my cock as he made his way up my body and then spread my legs wider apart and began licking and sucking on my balls.

This drove me made and I started to moan as Oliver payed special attention to my balls. I closed my eyes as Chai made his way around the bed, we had left the bedroom door open as well like the others had done.

Chai climbed onto the bed and leaned his face forward towards mine pressing his lips against me and starting to move his tongue into my mouth. As we made out he started to tweak my nipples sending shivers down my spine.

Oliver had stopped licking my balls and was now wrapping his lips around the head of my 6 inch cock and descending down my shaft. I could feel his warm mouth taking in my cock inch by inch until his lips reached the base and he had taken my full length down his throat. I groaned into Chai's mouth in pleasure as Oliver bobbed his head up and down my cock and Chai played with my nipples.

'You're loving this aren't you Theo? We should do this again right?' Chai said seductively into my ear.

'Ohhhhh yesssssss ohhhhhh that feels sooo goooood.' I replied, 'Yessss we should do this more often, Alejandro wouldn't mind.'