Giving in to Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. She stroked it through the thin material with a fingertip, watching as it grew to full strength. "I love watching your cock get hard. Look at it!!" She placed the palm of her hand at its tip, and slid it down to its base, then cupped my balls with her fingers, squeezing gently.

"Oh fuck..."

"Ooooh," she cooed... "Your cock is so hard. I loved feeling it when we hugged this morning and in the pool... but this... this is so much more... intimate." She continued exploring with her fingernails, palm, paying attention to my response as she applied different strokes and pressures.

"So ya..." she said, "You turn me on. I love how you dress, and I wonder what you're wearing underneath. I love to make you hard... I like that power over you." She looked up at me and smiled, squeezing my dick. "So, if its just the same with you, I'm going to make you cum now, clean you up, and then leave you alone to nap. I have errands to run, and you're taking me to dinner tonight."

Not waiting for an answer, she coaxed my hips up, pulled down my shorts, and took me into her mouth. I'd like to tell of my heroic stamina, but fact is, after so long without sex, and as much as she'd turned me on, I came in less than a minute. Came Hard. Hard enough she gagged as my load shot into her throat. She swallowed what she could, and smeared the rest around my legs and abdomen. Giving me a last squeeze, she got up, found some more water and a damp cloth. Took a drink, cleaned me up, and gave me a deep kiss.

"Now," she said, "enjoy your nap." With that, she stripped off my shorts and covered me with a bath sheet, and went on her way...

12