All Comments on 'Giving In to the Pacific'

by nicole.matt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Loved the general feel for the story but would have liked a little more of how she felt when she wa being used and also some definition of why she wanted to be used.

sacksackover 18 years ago
well done....

This type of story can quickly become boring, but it kept my interest. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. It was a nice touch at the end that the husband had been fucking Julliet while his wife was getting laid. Would love my wife to get laid like this on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Talented but sick Mind

There wasn't much here to like - your basic wife whore, lebenty leven johns and hubbie perhaps off using his fishing rod on another whore. A decent but long suck and fuck without much else going on - kinda likea who gives a damn fuckfest.

You can do better eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent. The wife's vulnerability is very nice.

The young wife's sweetness and submission is handled very well. The sex descriptions were also nice. A nice balance of "cum", "womb", "fluid", "gush", and other sticky words. I appreciate a story with lots of cumming deep inside a wet, dripping pussy. A nice sweet gangbang with a willing young wife with no regrets or bad consequences. Keep your current style and please continue writing, please.

I liked your story: "The Farmers Inn" as well for similar reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh to be Jul

as i read this hot stroy I came several times i wishi could be her.

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Good but not great

Sort of slow starting and ending but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good job

loved it

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Excellent.

Very sexy! One of the best I've read.

CindysBobCindysBobover 14 years ago
terrific...

very good story...hot, technically sound, perverse, ...just what I want in erotica

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Unrealistic! Never happpen.

No way would she be interested in old men unless they were rich or had a position of power. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read

A truly arousing story

Nicole's flirting and teasing of the old men was subtle and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

This was one of the best stories I've read. Wow. What fun.

Candice1982Candice198210 months ago

Excellent story. Drawn out just right, and her reserved agreement to the first gangbang was very sexy. We'll done, write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous