Giving into My Curiosity

Story Info
Straight guy falls hard for gay friend, with beautiful cock.
1.6k words
4.43
16.9k
25
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

Summer 2023

I work in sales, with a lot of other salespeople. We get to know each other quite well over time. The woman, although attractive are no fun to be around for any length of time. The guys are easier to get along with, especially my new co-worker Brad. We go out for a beer occasionally and mostly talk about work. I really like him a lot, he is so smart and interesting. We kept it low key at work about our friendship, outside of the office.

It was strange that we never picked up any woman, although they noticed us. We chatted and flirted with a few and we got a lot of smiles, that was it. I figured if I went out with a hot guy like Brad, I could score a hotter chick. Something was off and we never scored woman together. Brad eventually blew them off, I figured he was waiting for hotter chicks.

Brad is the tall dark and handsome type. He works out and has a great body. He told me one night after work, he had a boyfriend, and I was blown away. We still went out for beers and were buddies, nothing changed. I was totally fine with it, it made me understand a few things more clearly. Then a few months ago, Brad was down, I could sense something was very wrong. I got him to go out for a few beers after work, that night.

"Hey Brad, what's been eating at you all day?" I asked as we collected our beers.

"You're not going to believe this! I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me."

"Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that buddy."

"It hasn't been going on long, I found out from a mutual friend."

"You're a great looking guy, you can get any guy you want." I spoke.

"Awe thanks Tom, I appreciate that."

"I have always thought you were very handsome Brad."

"Really, thanks Tom?"

"I've always been curious and now I'm very curious." I kidded.

"Wow, that's interesting, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Not anymore, Suzanne broke up with me a few months back."

"That's cool, once you try it, you will know if it's for you or not."

"Brad, do you feel any attraction for me?"

"Well yes, I always have."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I want to feel the passion and energy two men fee together."

"Wow Tom, you have been thinking about this haven't you?"

"Well, after you told me you had a boyfriend, I started feeling differently about you."

"That's interesting."

"I started wanting you."

"Why don't we get outta here before we drink too much?" He suggested.

"You wanna come by my place?"

"Ok, sure." He said with his handsome smile, my heart raced at the thought us alone and naked.

Brad eagerly followed me to my apartment, which was close bye. We went in and I got us a few beers. I was nervous and very excited to possibly mess around with Brad. We smiled at each other, and I looked down shyly.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?" He asked with a nice smile.

"Yes!"

Then I walked up to him and gave him a soft kiss and hugged him. Brad held me firmly and kissed me back like a man should. His kisses were strong and firm, he was a little rough and I liked it. Then he unbuttoned his pants and forced me down to his cock. I pulled his pants down the rest of the way and was met with a nice big, long cock.

Brad's cock was 7" or 8" inches long and had the perfect cock head. If I was going to suck a cock, this was a perfect one to start with. I grabbed it and without hesitation opened wide. I was so horny for him that I would have done anything for Brad at that moment.

I sucked and licked Brad's cockhead with lust and excitement. I soon was sucking Brad's entire cock with vigor and lust. I sucked and bobbed like a pro. I sucked it sideways and felt his balls. I swirled my tongue around the head as I jacked it. I loved hearing Brad's reactions to my blow job. I wanted to please Brad, I wanted to be better than his x boyfriend. I was in awe, sucking a nice cock is fun as hell!

"That's good Tommy! Keep going."

I was mesmerized. by this situation. Sucking cock was so erotic the first time, and every time since. Brad had his hand on my head and forced me along. I gladly pleased him and sucked his big, beautiful cock. I sucked, jacked and worked his cock every way I could think of. I must have been doing something right because I could taste precum.

"Tastes good." I said quickly.

"I'm safe to swallow." He said between breaths.

Then I gave him all I had. I started sucking him as hard and fast as I could. I could feel Brad's body shake a little as he got closer. Brad forced my head faster and I handled it well. Brad grunted and shot a stream of cum in my eager mouth. I swallowed and got another blast, then swallowed and got another blast of cum. It tasted like mine, and I was able to take it all. The flavor of sexy men was in the air. I worked his cock till he pushed my head away.

"That was hot." I boasted with pride.

"Yes, wow, that was fantastic! You give the best head Tommy."

Then I kissed him again, with his cum in my mouth. We kissed hard and manly. It was very hot! I led him into my bedroom where we laid down and continued to kiss. Brad took charge and pulled all my clothes off. Soon we were both naked. The passion continued for a while before he broke our kissing.

"Wanna take a shower, so I can wash your ass?"

"Sure Brad."

Brad was aggressive with me, and I let him do whatever he wanted. Being with a guy was definitely different, but it was wildly erotic. He washed me up good in the shower. Then he washed my cock and balls good. Then he washed my entire ass, inside and out. Then he aggressively fingered my ass with 2 then 3 fingers. It felt amazing, I was so ready to get laid, by a man.

After our shower, Brad took me back to the bedroom and kissed me nicely. Then he fell back naked and pulled me with him. I fell on him, and the kissing began again. He felt for my ass a lot as he grinded his cock into mine. His was bigger and harder. I melted into his strong arms. Then he rolled over on top of me and got me to bend over.

"Where is your lube?" He asked sternly.

I grabbed it quick and handed it to him. He smacked my buns and kissed my butt area. Then he lubed me up and tossed the lube aside. He fingered me and got me to relax a bit. Then Took me bareback and it was awesome. He first popped the head in, and it felt great. It didn't hurt, it made me hornier. I wanted more and held myself firmly in place as Brad pushed forward. My cock grew harder as his cock went deeper.

"Oh God Brad, I love this."

"You are hot Tom! Nice tight ass!"

Brad kept driving deeper and finally hit me deep as he could go. I took this man, and it felt wonderful. My cock was suddenly harder than ever, I was amazed and began to jack myself. Brad gripped my hips harder and began to penetrate me with long slow strokes. It was erotic and so sexually satisfying. Soon I was shooting cum on my bed in big globs as Brad took me. Brad took his time and enjoyed my ass thoroughly.

"Oh Tom, your ass is so tight!" He said between breaths.

"You feel so amazing Brad, keep going." I begged.

Brad and I got into a nice rhythm as he penetrated my virgin ass. I loved the feeling of man taking man. I had never felt such euphoria in all my life. I kept jacking and began to moan like a bitch as he took me. It was too much at times. My heart raced a million miles an hour. It felt like an out of body experience as he fucked me harder and faster. I loved this more than I could have imagined! It was bliss to the max!

Brad grunted out loud and his body shook hard. He pushed in deep and unloaded in me. I shot cum at the same second and loved the sensations. I could feel his load inside me, shooting my walls and filling me up. Oh, it was too much, I was convinced. Man to man sex is way more intense, it takes your breath away!

Apparently, I did something right because Brad and I have been seeing each other ever since that night exclusively. I love being taken by this man and pleasing him. My ultimate orgasm is with him pounding me as I shoot my load. I feel sexy now, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Pleasing a man gave me a new confidence and a new look at life. I was lucky enough to have a hot guy like Brad around, to explore my curiosity with.

Find the right guy and find the ultimate sex!

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers