Straight guy turned gay on holiday

Story Info
Two well hung German hunks join us on a Greek holiday.
2k words
4.52
17.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Luke 18 years old and I met my girlfriend Lucy six months ago at College. Since that first meeting nothing has been the same, now let me explain.

Lucy was my first girlfriend, she always had more sexual experience than me, previously having had 3 boyfriends fuck her.

Being blonde with D cup breasts and a love for low cut tops, worn with daisy dukes or short skirts she turned lots of heads, both young and old.

I always felt I needed to prove myself in bed to keep her happy and this was made more difficult with my short but thick 5 and a half inch cock and my lack of experience, but I gave it my best shot and to her credit she never complained.

A month ago we retuned home from our holiday in the Greek Isles, a holiday which really changed my life.

The holiday was going well then on the third day Lucy and I were strolling along the beach when we see an empty volleyball net, then being young and sporty types we were messing about trying our best at a sport we were not competent at when two blonde and tall young men wandered by and called over "can we play too?"

"Sure you can," replied Lucy who looked very excited to have these two hunks join us.

"Hi, I'm Heinz and this is Kurt," said the tallest of the two guys as he looked Lucy up and down.

*Were pleased to meet you both, so where are you from?" replied Lucy.

"Were both from Munich," said Kurt.

After thirty minutes we were all a little hot and tired and Heinz suggested we find a quiet part of the beach and relax.

After wandering for half a mile or so we were now by the sand dunes when Heinz said "Lets rest here," and he placed his towel down on the sand by a grassy dune. I don't think Lucy had seen the sign saying nudist beach, or if she had she just kept quiet about it?

Kurt placed his towel on the furthest side next to Heinz then Lucy quickly placed hers right next to Heinz and smiled at him.

Heinz said, " Did you guys see the notice that this is a nudist beach so we better get stripped off," and they both stood up and lowered their shorts.

Now I felt uncomfortable, and sure enough I was right to be as when Heinz turned to face us he was packing a very long cock, not erect but at least six inches in length and Kurt, well he was about five inches and very thick.

"Your turn said Lucy," and I had no choice but to remove my shorts and display my three inches.

Lucy slipped off her bikini and rolled over onto her front.

Twenty minutes later Kurt asked if anyone would fancy an ice cream and we all agreed it was a good idea and then Kurt asked me to come with him and give him a hand, so off the two of us went.

It was a 10 minute walk to the Cafe and we hurried back so the ice creams didn't melt.

However as we approached our spot we heard some giggling coming from over the sand dune, Kurt put his hand on my shoulder and whispered to go quietly.

Sure enough there was Lucy applying sun cream to Heinz. He was laying on his back and Lucy was sat over his naked body massaging sun lotion into his six pack and chest. We watched as her hand crept towards his cock and then as she held his soft meat and rubbed him gently, he grew to an enormous 9 inches.

My heart was beating, what was I supposed to do? so I just watched and then the moment was over as a young family with children came from the other direction. Lucy and Kurt both rolled onto their fronts and we quickly walked back too our towels as the ice creams started to melt.

"Everything OK?" said Kurt and Heinz smiled back to him with a knowing grin.

After we finished our ice creams we agreed to meet later on that night at the hotel bar for the evening disco.

Lucy seemed to be excited all evening, spending a long time in the bathroom as she readied herself to meet the two young studs again. She looked great in a low cut sundress and sandals, and off to eat we went before the clubbing.

"Honey, I need to know babe, you know what I mean, what a real man feels like, and as you can't, this is my opportunity, it means nothing, your always going to be my boyfriend,"

"OK" I said, what choice do I have I thought to myself.

Later in the club all four of us were chatting and dancing and getting very tipsy, I could see Heinz and Lucy dancing to a romantic slow song and then the next moment they were gone, nowhere to be seen.

"Here's another beer" Kurt said, and thrust into my hand another pint of lager.

We never mentioned Heinz and Lucy, we both knew what was going on.

It turns out we were sharing the same hotel, and after we finished another beer we decided it was time to go to my room.

Outside the door we could clearly hear talking and then it went quiet. We opened the door and tip toed up to the bedroom door which was a little open, enough to see Lucy on the edge of the bed on all fours, Heinz was standing and feeding his cock into her mouth, Lucy looked up into his eyes, with his hands resting on the back of her head he pulled her towards him, inch by inch his cock disappeared until seven inches were swallowed and she choked and gathered her breath for another go.

After some time he withdrew and guided her onto her back and lifted her legs over his shoulders, his 9 inches hovering above her pussy and then he entered her pussy, her lips spreading wider than ever before. Lucy groaned and he held himself stiff while she adjusted and then he fed more and more cock into her stretched pussy.

"Lets go back to mine" Kurt said.

On entering Kurt's room we had another drink and then he said I can sleep in Heinz's bed as he wouldn't be needing it tonight.

I asked if he had any after sun lotion as my shoulders and back were burning and Kurt entered my room holding the bottle.

"Lay down on your front and I will help rub it in," said Kurt.

I took off my shirt and shorts and laid on my front in just my boxer shorts, Kurt sat over me and rubbed the after sun into my shoulders and back with firm strokes.

I was very relaxed when all of a sudden his fingers tucked themselves under the waistband of my boxer shorts and tugged them down over my ass, and continued to rub lotion into my slightly pink ass cheeks.

Occasionally a finger would touch my anus as if by mistake, then an oily finger pressed gently around my virgin ass. I felt nervous but it felt good, more than that, very good. I spread my legs a little to give him better access to my anal cherry. I felt him move and he took off his shorts and sat back over my legs, he now leaning forward as his cock rested between my ass cheeks and gently thrusted his cock along my ass crack.

He adjusted his cock so it was now lined up and pushing at my anus.

"What's good for the goose" he said.

I was frightened, feeling guilty and confused but without the will to do anything but lay there and take what's coming. My own small cock had risen to its full 5 and a half inches and was pressed between the duvet cover and my stomach.

Now Kurt pressed his weight over me and his cock was stretching my ass. I thought this is never going inside of me when all of a sudden the pain got intense and my sphincter dilated around his large mushroom head and I accepted two inches of him inside me, and with one more push three then four inches were home. I'm going to burst I thought as he pushed in the fifth and sixth inch.

"Just relax, your doing well" said Kurt.

Feeling completely stretched and with a tear in my eye my hand felt back towards my ass. Oh boy there was two more inches to go and in they did until I could feel his hairy stomach between my ass cheeks. Now I knew he was all in.

Kurt started to withdraw and push back, speeding up little by little. The pain eased as I got used to his size and the motion. With his hands he raised my stomach up in the air so I was on all fours, then he reached around and milked my rigid cock onto the bedding below. As I cum he held his cock still, feeling my ass squeeze his manhood, then after I had finished my last spurt he started fucking my ass again, as fast as he could. I felt a mixture of pain and ecstasy as his 8 inches pushed into my body, with my cock now limp swinging from side to side. Next he pushed me down onto my stomach and re-entered me and fucked me again. I felt his cock throbbing as a warm and welcome feeling soothed my violated ass and I felt his weight pressing me down. I was his slut, his bitch, his cum bucket.

A few last pumps and he withdrew from me, then he walked around to where my head lay and pushed his erect cock to my lips. I opened up and wrapped my lips around his cock and gently sucked his cum, which was now mixing with the flavor of my own ass juice, and I swallowed his seed down my throat.

"Good boy!" Kurt said and pumped his cock with his hand, releasing a few more spurts of cum into my mouth.

He withdrew and went to the bathroom to wash.

I laid there on my side exhausted, and when he came back he pulled the duvet up and over me and joined me in bed. He spooned me, with his long but flaccid cock between my ass cheeks. I could feel cum leaking from my sore ass onto his cock, but the feeling of him holding me was nice and we fell asleep together.

Something woke me up, we were still spooning together, it was the feeling of his now hard cock pressing at my anus.

I relaxed the best I could and he entered me for the second time.

"Are you awake" Kurt said, and I just kept silent.

Little by little his cock entered me again, popping my sphincter again, then a few moments later I felt his curly hair between my ass cheeks, now knowing he was all in.

What followed was a very slow fucking, quiet enjoyable, then the throbbing and his warm creamy present to sooth my asshole. He remained inside me while I was dozing and later on I woke up to find him sucking my cock to a finish.

Bang! Bang! Heinz and Lucy had entered the room, and seeing us together Lucy said "Now you know what a real man feels like!"

We stayed with our new partners for two more nights until the Germans went home. Lucy was right, we were back together like nothing had happened.

She never said a word to our friends at home or asked me about my feelings. Now twelve weeks later an air mail letter arrived, our two German friends are to visit the UK and have asked to stay at our home.