All Comments on 'Giving It All'

by green_eyed_gal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Intense and well done first story. You have created one of the best examples of a demanding but truly loving scene. I'm not onto pain, so I would never (ever, ever) want this, but 'watching' two people who's needs match is always interesting. Her cursing was a refreshingly realistic touch.

I understand the use of Upper/lower case; however, it is always distracting and annoying. Solid writing will convey the relationship. You have that. If you changed everything to standard capitalization, nothing would be lost.

A final point, it didn't feel that her complete surrender was actual a gift, considering the effort used ti aquire it. The ending shows the begining of aftercare. I wish you had continued a bit more to show us the love and care you told us about so well. It would have been desert to the excellent meal you just gave us.

green_eyed_galgreen_eyed_galover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment i will take your words under advisement for my next submission. Thank you for taking the time to read and commenting on it. Glad a little of what i was trying to convey was executed.

Finally, with the end of your comment perhaps a continuance of this is in call; a second chapter or at least a part two, maybe just a conclusion. Thank you very much.

Wachinu69Wachinu69over 7 years ago
Spelling

If anony is referring to the spelling of the word colour as opposed to color... anony must have not taken into consideration green_eyed_gal was either English or Austrailian. Given that, colour in those two countries is properly spelled. As far as the women being beaten into submission, there are a few women that crave that. I, for one, am not prone to violence to that extent but to those that are i say 'Whatever blows your skirt up!' Good luck to you green_eyed_lady!

dannyzane0dannyzane0almost 7 years ago
Enjoyable story

I liked this story despite not actually liking violence myself. The relationship portrayed between the two characters is well written and seems real and the intensity building throughout is very well done. They seem to have a history already and this story does a good job of continuing and stepping it up to a new level.

However, an editing pass to fix capitalization and punctuation could help without damaging the story and would help the overall experience.

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 7 years ago

Hot story. Very descriptive. I could picture being there! Please keep them coming :)

xx

erotic_babbleerotic_babblealmost 7 years ago

A well written and erotic description. I look forward to reading more from you.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
Wow.

Well that was very very hot. Extreme and wild and hot.

Minor geek nit: Current flows through you, voltage does not. Voltage is the pressure. Like in a hose, water pressure is the voltage, the water is the current.

Love the castle, love the pussy pounding, love the pain and the torture. Love the defiance and his appreciation of it.

And how wonderful to be able to scream as loud as you want and know you won't be heard? And to be destroyed and then held and loved.

Just a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous