Giving it up

Story Info
My first encounter with a fling.
1.4k words
3.86
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real story about a real encounter. We met at least 7-9 times before we became busy. This is probably going to be the only one I publish because I'm still a bit ashamed of being fucked by him even though the sex was mind blowing.

I was on estrogen for a few years in my late 20's as I was trying to figure out my gender. Part of that was discovering my fully feminine, soft, and newly curvy body. It was a struggle to keep erections because of it. And at that point, I was wearing a bra and panties because I had very little male clothing. My sex drive was higher and I still wanted to experiment so I found a black man with a big 8 inch cock from a dating app.

He wasn't wildly attractive, but he wanted 2 things when he messaged me: lips and ass.

It was the first night I'd be meeting him, and I was terrified. He knew I was a sissy and even though we talked a little, we both knew I was on the fence about it. I texted him, "I'm nervous. I have tried being with men before and it was ok. I couldn't cum so I don't meet them often. I'm not very good at bjs I'd like to talk and maybe not have sex so soon."

He replied later, "OK. We will talk a little before I feed you this dick."

I texted my address to him and replied, "Lol we will see. I'm not sure."

His reply came 30 minute later. "I'm on my way. Get ready to eat dick tonight."

My heart pounded as I showered and readied myself. I was nervous. I wasn't sure I wanted him, and I felt myself blush at his response. I wanted to tell him no, but I couldn't. I was horny and I had tossed my dildo because he told me we wouldn't need toys. I hadn't had an orgasm in weeks, and I'll I could think about was getting off. I went to text him and my heart skipped a beat from it, "I'm outside. Let me in so I can feed you."

A knock at the door came as I had put on my yoga pants and black shirt to hide the lacy red bra and thong I had on. He was at the door, sweat pants hung low with an imprint visible, he kept his hair short and was doing some uber driving. He knew I was a college educated girl who was keeping up appearances so he was quiet when he arrived at my apartment.

He followed me to my couch in the living room. I sat opposite him and turned the TV on to some soft romantic music. He spoke first, "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah just a little," I said. He commented on my pretty yet feminine voice.

"This place is fancy. I wasn't trying to cause you issues with your neighbor's if they didn't know you were trans. I love you girls. "

I said, "Thanks." And spotted the large imprint in his sweatpants twitch.

He said, "Let me see a little".

So i got up and showed off my curves. He wasn't too impressed, and I know what he wanted to see. I took my shirt off and and my pants. Ass was bursting out of my small little thong. He smiled, with bulge rising and twitching. I sat next to him. He placed my hand on his dick. I caressed it, feeling it twitch as I stroked him through his pants, his hand caressed my ass and he tried to finger me.

I brought out the lube, and he used it to finger me more deeply before pulling down his pants to expose his massive dick. He smiled, put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down to it. "Eat this dick." I kissed the head and then ran my tongue along the shaft and blew him.

It wouldn't stop twitching but I couldn't make him cum even though my jaw was sore. He was upset and told me to turn around. I faced the couch on my knees, legs together as he put a condom and lube on. "Fuck," he said, "I need ass". His massive cock was between my cheeks.

Spanks rained down on my ass one after the other. "Fuck," I said softly. He slowly put the head in. He whispered, "I need this ass. Don't run. Gonna bust these cheeks open."

He entered slowly and then faster. I put my hands against him but he didn't slow down. It slowly slid in until it didn't because I wasn't fully bent over the couch and my bubble butt had enough meat to keep all 8inches from entering. I inched forward to escape while putting my hands out to keep him from coming closer. I hit the edge of the couch, and as inch after inch pushed through I to closed my legs to keep more from being impaled. He pushed my legs apart and kneeled between them to keep them from shutting. His hands moved mine in front of me, and he pinned me down with his body. Pushing down until my back was arched. I pushed hard into the couch, his dick was so big, it stretched me and filled me. I fought the springy material of the couch from pushing back.

He was fucking huge and thicker then expected. Slammed the last few inches in, and i couldn't stop it. My cheeks clapped against him and somehow he forced them open wider and himself deeper until I was struggling against him. I couldn't run away from the pounding. I would lift a leg to escape but found all 8 inches driven into me and my shrunken balls stung from the slapping of his full sack.

I stopped fighting back and the couch springs push my ass even harder against his thursting until I was screaming in orgasm into the couch cushions. Waves of pleasure erupted as my no hands orgasm sent my legs shaking while I rode more dick. My body went limp and time seemed to go by while he came.

He got took a step back and I finally felt less full. He forcefully spanked my ass. "That ass and lips are mine."

He put his clothes on, and I threw on a robe while trying to ignore the soreness of having an uber driver who smelled of car fuck me. He put on his pants and walked out the door. It was finally over and sighed. I wasn't horny and I wouldn't see him again. I sat down to check my phone.

There was a text message from him.

"I'm still horny. I'm coming back for more ass."

Before I knew it, he opened up my door again, took off my robe, put another condom on, and had me face down. Spanking my already sore ass. I knew not to run and laid on the couch again so he could straddle me. When I looked behind me I said, "were you quiet?" implying that I didn't want to be seen. He looked angry
  
He slid into me anyways, spanked me, and held me down with his body. I tried to change the angle but couldn't move him off of me, he spread my legs again. His head rested on my shoulder and he kissed and nibbled my ear while holding my hands to keep me from touching myself or moving. "Take that dick," he whispered. "Yes daddy," I replied as he pounded me. "Give me that pussy bitch."
  
I tried not to feel shame, but all incould taste was his cock as it pounded me inti the couch. He knew my feelings and fucked me harder and louder so the neighbors would hear. "Oh my god," I said from the mix of pleasure and pain. I could smell the mix of weed and sweat on his breath. I wasn't going to let him fuck me and use me again.
  
With all my strength I pushed with my hips but was too big and my cheeks were forced open and stuffed with his dick as my legs kicked. My hands escaped but they were useless. His hands held my hips. I kept moaning into the couch. My legs would stop shaking and I whispered back. "It's yours daddy. It's your pussy." He pounded it harder and faster until I couldn't take any more and came so hard I couldn't breath. Yet I took more dick until he was done. Then he spanked me after he was finished. "I'll come back for more ass next weekend." I couldn't sit down from the soreness and my hair was a mess. I was red in the face from it, but he smiled and said he'd text me after he shut the door.