Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was stunned. Although, now that he gave it thought, this explained why he often smelled the aroma of semen when he hugged her, which he thought might have been emitted from him. He occasionally drenched his chest and stomach. It also explained why Darleen often didn't want him kissing her on the cheek. Funny enough, she always blamed it on a skin care product he never cared enough to ask about.

"Uh, okay, Mom." He nodded. "Just finding all of this a little...weird."

"That's understandable." Darleen also nodded. "You're not used to hearing me talk about this sort of thing. So, yes, I understand. But you're going to have to bear with me a little longer, hon, 'cause I still haven't gotten to what I really want to say.

"You see, Andy, up until a few months ago, your dad has been an excellent supplier of 'beauty cream.'" She used air quotes. "And—prepare yourself, hon—he and I were pretty much working on a quid pro quo basis. I'd do something for him." She winked. "And he would give me what I needed, in return.

"But as of late, your dad just isn't able to supply as much of his product anymore. And I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. I'm guessing old age is just catching up with him." She sighed. "I mean, you can't keep going like a young man forever. So, yes, I believe it's natural.

"But now I no longer have a reliable source of 'beauty cream,' and I've come to love its natural effects. And buying it online isn't an option. It's too expensive to keep getting it on a regular basis. So when I saw your semen stain"—she took in a breath—"I, umm, can you connect the dots here, sweetie?"

After a moment, Andy said, "Yeah...you wanna use my sperm."

"Basically, yes."

He thought. "Okay, but, Mom, here lies the problem—I'm. Your. Son."

"I'm well aware of that, honey. Which is why I had my reservations about asking you in the first place. But here's my counter argument: technically, you and I won't be doing anything wrong. I'll only be using your bodily fluid to treat my skin. Sure, it's strange, but...I've handled a lot dirtier things that have come out of you."

That took him by surprise. "Uh, I kinda see where you're coming from, but"—he sighed—"it's just all so—how are we even gonna do this?"

"That's the thing, we're not going to do anything weird like touch each other. All I ask is whenever you're, you know, 'cleaning the pipes,' you do it in a cup or a container for me. It'll be more sanitary than doing it on your bed sheets and I get to keep up with my beauty regimen. It's a win-win for everybody. Though, admittedly, more of a win for me." She smiled.

Andy gave it more thought. "Aaaaahh, okay...if this'll make you happy—I guess."

Darleen beamed, stood and climbed in Andy's lap as she gave him a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, baby." She gave him three kisses on the cheek. "You're such a star."

"Sure thing, Mom." He smiled.

"Oh and, honey"—she stood—"can we leave your father out of this? I'm not sure how he'd take it."

*

Later that evening, Andy sat at his desk with a cylinder plastic container and tub of lube as he went onto Pornhub. He'd planned on doing so regardless of his mother's request. Still, he felt strange about what he was about to do for her. But there was little Andy wouldn't do for either of his parents.

He selected the website's search box and thought about what kind of video he'd view tonight. Excluding animation and hentai videos, the type of porn Andy watched was vanilla, usually involving some young woman being ravished by a well-endowed man. The old school, standard stuff. Tonight, however, he was in the mood for something different.

As a result of all the talk about "facials" he had with his mom earlier that day, Andy typed in the phrase, "Cum facials."

A whole array of videos appeared and not feeling picky, he selected the first one on the list. Its likes to dislikes ratio wasn't bad. The video played. An attractive young woman who looked to be in her early twenties appeared on the screen with a smile. The raven-haired, brown-eyed girl sat on a large black sofa, wore a colourful sleeveless top, Daisy Dukes and black heels.

Andy uncapped his lube. He loved dark-haired women.

The husky voice of an unseen man greeted Andy before conducting an interview. The actress gave her name, age, place of birth, sexual history, credentials in the industry and her take on messy cum facials. She claimed to love them.

The interviewer then introduced a third party. A man in his late twenties or early thirties walked into the shot and sat beside the girl. The voice behind the camera acquainted the pair, which was soon followed by the lowering of her top and the fondling and sucking of her moderate breasts.

A minute later, all the actors' clothes were gone and the cameraman/interviewer had moved behind the male co-star, to give viewers like Andy the illusion he was being serviced by the attractive young woman. Classic POV.

Andy's lubricated palm worked its way up and down his cock as the palm of the actress did the same for the erection on screen. Then, as she looked the camera in the eye, she parted her lips and took the actor's cockhead into her mouth. She worked her pink lipstick covered lips up and down his impressive length, taking it into the deep depths of her mouth. It was apparent to Andy she was an experienced and talented cocksucker.

A couple minutes later, the man pulled from her mouth and his hand blurred its way up and down his shaft. When it came to a stop, he grunted as his cock twitched and expelled copious amounts of semen—and I do mean copious. Andy came much heavier than the average man, but he too couldn't compete.

The actress cried, "Oh my God," as her partner drenched her face, neck, tits and even her stomach before the video cut to its website's commercial.

Andy enjoyed the short film, but couldn't help thinking the ending had been faked. It didn't seem possible to cum that much.

Still having not reached his own orgasm and eager for more, he clicked the Back button, scrolled down the page and selected another video. This time, he went for a facial compilation video, which felt much more realistic than the first.

He applied more lubricant to his palm and got back to stroking as numerous clips of beautiful women being debased ran through screen. The video, however, ended sooner than Andy would've preferred. Still, he enjoyed it enough to look for another.

He typed in, "Facial compilation," and, eager to continue touching himself, selected a random video, clicked the Full Screen button and retook hold of his cock.

The video started off with a pretty blonde woman's face being plastered. Andy's hand continued moving. Then the words "Top 100 Facials of the Year" appeared, and at the end of the next sequence of words, he noticed the phrase, "mom edition." It caused Andy to wonder, but stroke on he did.

A pair of mature beauties appeared next, whose faces were also dishonoured. The next clip was more interesting, as it featured a woman talking to her "son."

Andy had run into these types of videos before. Hell, a lot of animation porn consisted of sex between family members, but he never really got into the theme. This video, however, felt appropriate, as his cum would soon and actually be on his mom's face—as foul as that sounds.

An R&B song played through his headphones as numerous mature women's faces were coated, voiced-over by the woman talking dirty to her son.

Andy had to admit, This is fuckin' hot.

Then something strange happened, something that had never happened to the young man before. As he stroked his cock, the vision of his mom's beautiful face entered his mind. Andy tried to brush it off and focus on the moms on screen, but some evil feeling, unexplainable need to visualise his own mom overwhelmed him.

His eyes closed as he listened to the seductive words of the woman talking from his headphones, picturing Darleen uttering them as she knelt before him. He soon felt the approach of his orgasm and grabbed the container on his desk. He groaned as his testicles contracted, shaft twitched and euphoria swept over him.

Oh, Mom.

Andy sighed.

Moments later, panting, he glanced down and noticed, despite his next-level high, he'd somehow gotten his heavy load into the container without wasting a drop. He capped it, paused the video and removed his headphones to think about what had taken place.

He'd just had an orgasm while thinking of his mother. Fuck. That was weird. His head shook.

As it should be clear by now, Andy had never looked or thought about his mom in a sexual manner before. He knew she was attractive, yes, but the fact remained; Darleen was his mother, and men simply aren't attracted to their mothers. Or at least that's what he'd always believed, even in the face of Sigmund Freud's kooky ideas.

He wondered if he should be worried, but decided to chalk it up as a one-off incident. Andy cleaned up, pulled up his pants and headed to his parents' bedroom.

He knocked on their door. Then seconds later, his father pulled open. "Andy." He cleared his throat. "What can I do for you, Son?"

Andy moved his cum filled container behind his back. "Hey, Dad. Is Mom in there?"

Oscar glanced at the arm behind his son's back, but then looked over his shoulder. "Honey, Andy's looking for you." He walked back in.

Soon Darleen appeared with a smile. "Yes, dear."

"Aaah, Mom, I, ah, got that, aah..." He showed her what was behind his back.

"Oh." Her eyebrows rose. She looked back into the room, stepped out and closed the door. "I wasn't expecting you to deliver it so soon." She smiled. "Thank you so much, honey. I really appreciate this."

"No problem, Mom. So, ah...what should I do with this?"

"Umm." She Thought. "Yeah, I didn't think this far ahead...Okay, here's the plan: ah, leave it on your bathroom counter for me, and I'll come and get it in a little while."

"Okay. Sure thing."

"Thanks again for what you're doing, baby." She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Andy's eyes closed with a soft sigh as he took in her sweet subtle scent. He couldn't tell, but she smelt of honeysuckle, jasmine and lilac. He shook himself out his daze, blurted his goodnight and walked back down the hallway.

What the fuck was that? He entered his bathroom and set the container on the counter. I really need to get a hold of myself. He headed back to his room and turned in for the night.

*

Over the course of the next three and a half weeks, every other night or so, Andy went online, searched for explicit content and came in the container Darleen rinsed out and returned to his room while he was in school.

On the nights of his first few deposits, he decided to switch back to his regular porn, fearing a repeat of what took place during the first night. This turned out to be a success. However, on cum deposit night four, he couldn't fight off the urge to go in search of mom-son porn.

Earlier that day, as Andy walked past Darleen's workout room, he looked inside, stopping in his tracks. His mom was hard at work on her spin bike. She worked up a sweat that showed on the back of her grey tank top, but Andy's eyes were drawn to the region below. Her tight little bubble butt rocked back and forth, covered in black biker shorts.

He stared, rooted to the spot. When his cock stirred, he shook his head and continued on his way.

The image of Darleen pedalling away on her spin bike haunted Andy for the rest of the day—up until he went online and stroked out his emotions to videos of young men ploughing their supposed moms and/or stepmoms. But once his cup was filled, remorse settled in.

On deposit night five, he returned to hentai porn. Halfway through his second video, though, he cancelled it and sought out more facial videos which contained the special ingredient of taboo.

He stumbled upon a video of an older blonde woman, admonishing her son for coming home late. She decided to punish him by giving him a hand job. The "punishment" made no sense, at all, to Andy. Then again, neither did any porno with a plotline. The video ended with another unrealistic offloading of cum, but he enjoyed the mother-son element enough to fill his container.

And thus began Andy's descent into the wonderful world of mom-son pornography. For the next two weeks, every time he went online, he searched for the theme without second thought, finding a particular liking to the actresses Alura Jenson, Cory Chase, Mandy Flores and Madisin Lee.

He felt bad about his mom popping into his head every night, but less so with each release into his cup.

In addition, Andy found himself ogling Darleen's curves whenever the opportunity presented itself, which wasn't aided by her insistence on wearing tight apparel. He also found himself looking forward to when she'd hug him; to take in her magical scent: and to when she'd kiss him; to feel the soft sensation of her lips.

What am I turning into?

A couple times, he thought about making use of her used underwear or finding a way to catch her unclothed, but he was afraid of getting caught and felt it'd be going one step, too far. Still, his lust for Darleen grew with each day.

The last time he found himself eyeing her, as she cooked in the kitchen, he imagined walking behind her, pinning her against the counter, kissing her neck, peeling down her pants and underwear and—

Point being, his obsession was getting out of hand, which was something Andy wanted to do—in the literal sense, to exorcise his demons. He couldn't do this with the help of his girlfriend, though. He hadn't had one in close to a full year. He didn't know where else to look.

Andy believed if he were to somehow get over his feelings, he would need a little something from his mom; maybe not the whole cake, but at least a crumb.

*

On a return from school, the young man headed for his bedroom, dropped off his reading material and did some last minute thinking. He'd deliberated all day—to the concern of two of his attentive teachers—about how he'd voice the request he had in mind for Darleen. Granted, what he planned on asking wasn't huge, she'd still probably find it an odd request.

Just coming out with it and asking her is probably the best way to go. He walked down the hallway and poked his head into the workout room. There were no spandex-clad moms to be found. He headed to his parents' bedroom and knocked a few times to no answer. He opened and stepped inside.

As Andy opened his mouth to call his mother's name, she walked out her bathroom with a towel around her head and body. He swallowed hard as Darleen reached under her left underarm and grabbed the corner of her towel. Before she could disrobe, though, she turned her head and spotted him, which startled her somewhat.

"Oh. Andy." She relaxed then chuckled. "You almost just caught the horrifying sight of your mother naked."

He tried not to let his disappointment show. "Yeah...although, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been 'horrifying.'"

Darleen smiled. "What are you doing in here, hon?"

"Umm, oh, yeah, I wanted to ask you something."

"Is it important?"

"...Kind of."

"Okay, can it wait a few minutes, just for me to put some clothes on?"

"Okay." He nodded.

"I'll be with you in a little while, hon. There's two tacos in the microwave for you."

Andy headed downstairs to the kitchen, where he pulled out said tacos, poured a glass of soda and sat down at the kitchen table. He ate and thought about his unlucky moment minutes earlier. If only Darleen hadn't turned and spotted him. He would've gotten an unadulterated eyeful of her goods—if only for seconds.

He thought about the last time he got to see her unclothed. It was long ago when he was only a boy. She occasionally took baths with him then. Andy was too young to care or notice she was nude, so he couldn't even remember what she looked like in that state. Although, he remembered her being a little bigger in size.

Soon Darleen strolled into the kitchen, in her yoga pants and a maroon camisole with her dark hair clipped into a neat bun. "Sorry about almost traumatising you there, hon," she said as she approached the fridge. "You caught me after my post-workout cold shower." She pulled the fridge's door handle and pulled out a container of salad.

"It's okay, Mom. Really."

Darleen got a fork. "So"—she sat in a chair opposite from him—"what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Yeah." Andy put his taco down. "Well, I probably shouldn't be bringing this up during a meal, but it's about your...facials, Mom."

"Oh?" Darleen's eyebrows rose.

"Yeah."

She waited for him to continue, then said, "What about them, honey?"

"Umm, well, it's not so much about them, it's just...well, I was wondering," Andy spoke slowly, unable to look his mother in the eye, "if it was possible for me to, ah...watch you apply your beauty product?"

Darleen opened her mouth to talk, but then closed it to think. Andy still couldn't look at her. She then said, "And why...would you want to see me do that?"

"Umm...I don't know." He finally made eye contact. "I'm just curious, I guess." He shrugged. "I mean, after these few weeks of providing you with my stuff...I guess I just wanna see how it's used."

Darleen stared past him with a blank expression as her foot tapped. "Okay." She snapped out her thoughts with a shrug and stuck her fork into her salad.

"Really?" He perked up.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? What harm can it do?" She placed her fork into her mouth.

"Gee, thanks, Mom." Andy smiled and picked up his taco.

Darleen wiped her mouth. "When do you wanna do this?"

"Well, I was hoping today—before Dad gets back home from work, of course. So...in like an hour?"

"You know, this is actually a better time to do this—instead of waiting for him to fall asleep."

*

Andy stood outside his parents' bedroom, again, holding the container cup he'd filled to a Melanie Hicks video. He felt nervous, maybe even a little scared about what he was about to see. He wasn't sure why, but he was more excited than apprehensive.

He knocked on the door and said, "Mom," who answered by telling him to come in. Andy found Darleen sitting at her dresser, where she normally applied her makeup.

There was tension in the air of the deathly silent room, as if they both knew they were about to do something they shouldn't. Andy let out a slow breath and walked up to his mother, who watched his approach through the mirror of the dresser.

"Here you go, Mom." He placed the container in front of her.

"Thanks, hon." She smiled. "So, ah, why don't you take a seat on the bed."

"Okay." He walked to his parents' king size bed and sat on the edge of its foot.

Darleen's nerves kicked in as she reached for the container and unsealed it. She wasn't used to doing this with an audience. What was the protocol here; talk her way through this like some sort of shopping channel promo, or just sit and quietly do her thing?

She opted for a bit of both.

"Okay." She turned and looked her son in the eye through the mirror. "This, Andy"—Darleen held up one of the little cotton pads she used to apply her makeup—"is what I've been using to apply your special cream. Before this, it used to get applied directly, if you know what I mean." She winked with a smile.

Darleen added her crude joke in an attempt to kill some of the tension in the room. Which seemed to work—Andy smiled back.

"Normally, I just pour some of your spunk on it; like so"—she demonstrated—"and then, little by little, I apply it all over the skin of my face and neck." Darleen showed him by starting off with her one cheek.