Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next several minutes, Andy sat and watched his mother silently apply his semen to her skin. He'd always known what she did with it, but watching her somehow made it more real. He found it staggering she actually did this.

As he watched, the appendage in his pants couldn't help stirring, and within a minute, he was rock hard, despite having had an orgasm not too long before. Andy wasn't sure what he expected from watching his mom do this, but it was clear it was something he enjoyed viewing.

"And that's about it, hon." She dropped the cotton pad into the container and spun to face him. "I usually leave it on my skin for about thirty minutes to an hour before I wash my face—you know, to try and get rid of the smell."

"Mm." Andy nodded. "I see." He got up and then plummeted back down as he tried to sneak his erection behind his waistband. "Thanks for that, Mom. It was really...umm, educational."

"Any time, sweetie," she said and thought for a moment. "Hon, are you sure there wasn't anything more to you wanting to watch me do this?"

"Uh, no." He shook his head, worried she might've spotted the situation in his pants. "Uh, why-why do you ask?"

"Ohh, no real reason. Just a gut feeling." She shrugged. "But...are you sure?"

Andy thought. "Well, mayb—Actually, yeah: I'm sure, Mom."

"Okay, then. I'll see you later then, honey."

"Yeah." He stood, with his erection hidden by his waistband and shirt. "Thanks, again."

Once he was gone, Darleen stayed seated and wondered why Andy might have grown excited watching her apply his cum to her face. She'd definitely caught a glimpse of his not so little problem. However, the answer seemed obvious once the words "his cum" came to mind. She could see how smearing a man's semen on your face while he watches could provoke such a reaction. It just felt strange that she, of all people, could get that kind of rise out of him.

Darleen chuckled, but more at the wordplay than the incident.

I guess boys will just be boys. She shrugged and stood. And it really doesn't take much to get an eighteen year old going. Apparently, even one's mother can get the job done. Darleen headed to her bathroom with another chuckle and washed out Andy's container along with her hands. It was time to get dinner started.

Meanwhile, in Andy's room, with his pants missing and door locked, he had his hand around his cock as he took care of the problem his mom created. For the first time in a long time—excluding moments in the shower—he did this without the aid of the internet. The image of his beautiful mother rubbing his cum on her face and neck remained fresh in his mind. He didn't want anyone else preoccupying his thoughts, which was an actual first.

Before, Andy liked to hide behind the pretence that internet MILFs were the main reason behind his stroke sessions, but now there was nowhere to hide. Darleen was clearly the reason his hand manipulated his cock, and he was willing to accept that, even after he went cross-eyed.

Andy knew now more than ever what he wanted most in the world was to share a bed with his beautiful mother—as pitiful as that may, or may not sound.

It was time to formulate a way to get there, even if it seemed like nothing but a wild dream. Although, it appeared to Andy the platform to turn this dream into reality had already been laid.

*

A day short of a week later, Andy had been able to convince Darleen to let him watch her apply his cum to her face two more times. But now, as he watched a Sybil Stallone film, he felt it was time to take proceedings to the next level.

He stopped the video, picked up his lubricant and empty cum container and then headed to his parents' bedroom, where Darleen waited to put on another demonstration for him. Once given permission to enter, Andy stepped inside, finding his mom in her usual spot by her dresser, dressed in a form fitting white tank top and her customary yoga pants.

As he approached, Darleen noticed he held a small tub of Vaseline, and that his normally filled cum container was empty. Strange, the raven-haired beauty thought and spun in her seat to face him.

"Why's your cup empty, hon?" She forced a smile.

"Yeah, about that, Mom." Andy sat on the bed and took a deep breath. "Remember a few weeks ago, when you first came to me and asked me to provide you with my semen?" After she nodded, he said, "Well, you told me that when Dad used to do this for you, you and him were 'pretty much working on a quid pro quo basis.'"

Darleen didn't like the sound of this. "Yes. I remember saying that." She nodded. "But why are you bringing that up, hon?"

"Umm, well, Mom...I kinda feel...it would only be fair...if you and I were pretty much working on the same basis, as well."

Darleen took a moment to think. She really didn't like the sound of this. "And what do you mean by that, exactly?"

Andy also gathered his thoughts. "The thing is, Mom, is well, masturbating is actually quite a lonely activity." He'd clearly rehearsed this, Darleen thought. "A lot of people only do it out of necessity. We'd much rather have someone else help us reach an orgasm. The problem is that isn't always an option."

Of course, she knew what he was talking about, but found what he hinted at to be ludicrous. "So what are you saying, Andy? You want me to help make you cum?"

Andy sensed anger in her voice. "Umm"—he scratched his head—"I tried not to phrase it like that. But, I...guess you could...put it...in...those—"

"And you think that's appropriate, do you?" She glared. "To ask your mother to help you have an orgasm?"

"Aah, you know what, Mom?" Andy stood. "This was actually a bad idea. I'm sorry I said anything." Embarrassed, he started his journey towards the door.

"Andy. No. Wait...sit." Darleen placed a hand over her face with a sigh. The frightened look in his eye had stabbed at her sympathetic side.

However, and more to that, Darleen had to admit, she wasn't exactly innocent here: letting Andy watch her rub his semen on her face for the last few days clearly had an effect on him, and she knew that, but pretended it wasn't real. Well now the chickens had come home to roost.

With her son back on the bed, she said, "I understand where all of this is coming from—I really do—but what you need to understand is asking your mother to partake in a sexual activity with you; is highly inappropriate."

"I know that, Mom, but I don't think you understand how hot—I mean, beautiful you are. I know that's no excuse, but I don't have many options—any options, really—and I just didn't know anyone else to turn to. So I thought who else but the most beautiful and understanding person I know?" He exhaled loudly. "I now know it was a dumb idea."

Even though Darleen wasn't one of the most self-conscious people on earth, she felt a strange but pleasant warmth at hearing him refer to her as "hot" and "the most beautiful." It caused the slightest of smiles.

"Ohh, I don't know if it was a 'dumb idea.' The way you phrased it actually helps me understand. It was just...hard for me to take in at first. That's all." She leaned forward, placing her chin in her hands as she thought. "But let's just say"—Darleen sat up—"speaking hypothetically, of course; if I were to agree to help you out, what would that entail, exactly?"

"Umm...hypothetically speaking? It wouldn't be much. Considering the circumstances, I'd only be asking for a...ah, hand job."

"Mmm." She nodded. "And this wouldn't bother you? Getting a 'hand job' from your mother?"

"Hypothetically speaking—no." His head shook. "Like I said, you're a...uh, very attractive woman, Mom."

"I see." She nodded. "And that would be it?" Her eyebrows rose. "You wouldn't want anything more?"

Following a moment's hesitation, he said, "Ah, no...I wouldn't."

"Okay." Her head continued nodding. "Then—speaking in the practical sense now—let's...well, let's get to it." Darleen's heart sank as she uttered those words.

Andy stared. "Really?"

"Yeah." Another nod came, and then a sigh. "It's really the only way I can think of to thank you for what you've been doing for me."

He beamed. "Wow. Thanks, Mom...You're amazing."

Darleen half-smiled back. "Okay. Now"— her pale blue eyes dropped as she nodded towards his shorts—"I think it's time for you to...get those off." She swallowed. What have I gotten myself into?

"Ookay." Andy placed his cup and lube on the bed as he stood. He found it hard to believe this was about to happen. A part of him had seriously doubted it would. His heart hammered as he slipped his thumbs into his shorts and boxers before pushing them to his feet.

As he got upright, Darleen's eyes broadened and jaw dropped half an inch. Her eyes must deceive her. In its flaccid state, her son's penis looked almost as long and just about as thick as her husband's while erect.

Her heart rate picked up slightly and mouth dried. Darleen was astonished. She couldn't help wondering how Andy's penis would look and feel like in her hands. She'd caught a glimpse of its outline the week before, but it was only a glimpse. She had no idea it would look this menacing in all its glory.

Shockingly, the young mother felt a twinge in the region below her belly.

She felt the need to make a joke or comment about his size in an attempt to quell some of the guilt she felt, but in the end, Darleen decided to keep it to herself.

"All right." She got up and pointed to his lubricant. "So, I'm guessing that's what you normally use when you masturbate."

"Uuh." He turned to look. "Yeah. Petroleum jelly seems to be the best substance for it. You don't have to re-lubricate as much as you have to with water-based substances."

"I see." She picked it up and uncapped it. "I normally use my spit when I'm helping out, but this seems a little more appropriate." In her nervousness, Darleen couldn't resist letting that little joke slide, but her words were also true.

She used a middle and forefinger to extract a glob before smearing it all over her palms. Darleen thought she'd probably need both hands to deal with his size. She knelt before Andy, and the sight of her doing so caused his cock to swell. In no time, it stretched to its limit.

Holy. Shit. Darleen's eyes broadened at the spectacle. Andy's erection was easily the biggest she'd seen in the flesh—not that she'd seen many. She estimated his length to be probably eight, maybe nine inches long? Although, she couldn't be sure without a ruler or tape measure. But it was longer than the average man's, that was for sure. Thicker in the same respect. His girth compared to the narrowest part of her wrist.

Andy's whole deal was without a doubt impressive. She also liked the finishing touch of how he kept himself completely smooth in that—

Wait a second. Like? No. I just think it makes it look better. Let's not get things confused here.

As impressive as his cock was, Darleen thought it looked a little out of proportion protruding from his slender frame. She figured she should probably put a little more food on his plate from now on. She also wondered who in their family he'd inherited this from. Perhaps her father or maybe his other grandfather? It might've just skipped a generation. Wasn't that po—

"Ah, earth to Mom. You still there?"

She shook her head and looked up. "Oh, sorry about that, hon. Just got a little lost in thought."

Darleen looked Andy's cock in the eye, inhaled and let it out. Here we go. She raised her hands and wrapped them around his shaft, with her left hand around his base and the other right on top.

Her heart pounded. Darleen wondered why she felt so nervous. It wasn't like she'd never done anything like this before. Although, it was a first between her and a blood relative. Her greased hands slowly made their way up his shaft, causing Andy to moan, until her right hand clutched his glans.

Andy groaned.

As strange as it was to have her grown son's cock in her hands, Darleen liked the physical feeling of it. It had been long since she last felt a raging hard dick. She smiled to herself, which she often did if she said, heard or thought that word. Piling on to the problem of Oscar's scarce semen, even his erections weren't what they once were.

Darleen also enjoyed the emotional feeling Andy's erection gave her. It was one thing for him to call her "hot" and "beautiful," but it was another for him to get this hard over her. She didn't even have her clothes off. Merely the thought of her touching him had turned him to stone. She found it flattering.

"Ohh...Mom," he whispered.

Darleen slowly pushed her hands back down his cock to more soft moaning until they were around his base, once more. She couldn't get over Andy's girth. She had to squeeze to get the white tips of her thumbs' and middle fingers' nails to touch. Although, her hands couldn't be called large.

Darleen's breathing deepened as her palms made their way back up Andy's shaft. Jeez. I wonder what this would feel like sliding in—No. Get a grip, Darleen. This is your son for God's sake!

But as she worked her hands up and down his erection, gradually gaining speed, her conscience was betrayed by her body.

Darleen's skin reddened, nipples hardened and labia moistened. She was mortified, and doubled her efforts in getting Andy to climax. She worried he might notice her state of arousal. She removed her left hand and cupped his sack.

"Aah, Mom, this is amazing." He groaned with his eyes closed as the speed of her right hand shot up and the other hand massaged his balls.

Andy's moaning and groaning didn't help Darleen's situation—she enjoyed the feeling of giving pleasure—and neither was having her hands all over his genitals like this. But what really troubled Darleen, was that deep, deep within, lurked a fact she didn't want or wasn't ready to confront. And that was the fact that a part of her might actually enjoy taking part in this. That part of her might actually like the naughty feeling of—

I need to get him to cum, right now. She tightened her grip around his shaft and moved it with greater intensity as her other hand kept gently manipulating his balls.

Andy only praised her.

She then decided to focus her efforts on his glans. This usually does the trick for his dad. She kneaded, squeezed and stroked his purple cockhead with her right hand as her left ran up and down the few inches below. It worked. Within seconds, he announced the approach of his orgasm.

Finally! She exhaled, avoiding a sigh. "Hold on for just a second, hon." Darleen reached for his container and quickly uncapped it. She grasped his erection with her one hand and pulled down on it, pointing its head at the container's opening. Then she tightened her grip and made small jerking motions.

Seconds later, she heard Andy groan and felt his shaft throb as she watched his cum pump out his veiny cock. It was amazing to watch. She usually had her eyes closed when her husband used to cum for her. Darleen also got the sense of what a fire fighter with his hose might feel like as she tried to keep her aim steady.

Damn, that's a lot. She felt another shameful twinge below the pit of her belly.

Once his last spurt was released, Darleen shook out his last long drop. Andy softened in her grip. The familiar, unmistakable and admittedly unpleasant aroma of semen filled her nostrils. She picked up the container's lid and sealed it.

"As always, thank you, hon." Darleen showed him the cup as she stood.

He let out a loud breath. "Wow. Mom. I think I'm the one who should really be thanking you." He bent over to hoist his pants and underwear.

She smiled. "I can see why you'd say that. So...talk later?"

"Sure. I do need to get some studying done." Andy made his way to the door. "Thanks, again, Mom."

Once he closed the door, Darleen ran to it. She turned its key and placed her hand and ear against the door. Then she quickly made her way to her side of the bed, placed the container on the bedside table and opened its drawer. She reached in and pulled out a see-through blue vibrator.

Darleen studied it for a second. Not as big, she thought, but it would have to do.

She placed it at her side on the bed and then pushed down her yoga pants. She shed her wet, tight grey cotton panties before kicking them away. Then Darleen lay with her upper body on her pillows, switched on her vibrator and spread her legs.

The thirty-seven year old mom couldn't believe how horny she felt. She used her purring toy to apply sweet relieving pressure to her clit. Her eyes twitched and closed with an, "Aaahmm. Oh, God."

She worked her toy back and forth for a minute or two, then reached under her top with her free hand. She pushed up the one cup of her bra, massaged her breast and squeezed her nipple as her vibrator continued its assault on her clitoris.

Moans and groans accompanied the buzzing sound of the vibrator.

With her skin flushed, dark hair dishevelled and pants missing, Darleen looked like a hot mess. But there were probably many men out there—and a few women, for that matter—who would've coughed up their hard earned money to catch the spectacle she put on.

Darleen did something she didn't normally do next, but she had an overwhelming desire to feel filled. She pulled out the hand on her tit and used it to spread her pussy wide open. She pushed her blue vibrating tube past her labia with a soft groan and then pumped it inside herself. It felt wondrous.

Many minutes ticked by.

Then Darleen heard herself whisper, "Ohh...Andy." Her closed eyes tightened their seal. Don't say that! she screamed in her head, but kept pushing her toy in and out her body. That's your son, you whore!

Try as she might, the image of Andy's bulky piece of meat stayed in her mind. And even though she couldn't admit it to herself, what she truly wanted at that moment was to have that iron hard erection inside her steaming hot pussy, pounding the ever living shit out of her.

The thought caused Darleen's pussy to cream. She came. And cum hard she did over and over for the next twenty to thirty minutes, to the sensations of her pussy being filled and voided and her nipples being toyed with.

By the time she finished, Darleen was nothing but a sweaty, heaving puddle of flesh. It took over a minute to catch her breath. She'd had a second workout for the day. Darleen couldn't remember the last time she masturbated with such fury. Perhaps some time in her teens or twenties? Then again, perhaps never.

Think I'm gonna need another shower. Her stunning silky smooth legs dropped off the bed as she sat up. What on earth got into me? she wondered, but probably should've been asking "what hadn't"?

Darleen turned her head and eyed her son's cum container for a few moments. She picked it up and unsealed it. Its contents attacked her nostrils with its pungent odour. But it bothered her none. Darleen had become accustom to the smell. In fact, it made her nostalgic over her husband's virile days.

She rolled her wrist, mixing the gooey looking yellowish-white substance. Darleen stared into the cup. Then she raised it to her full round lips and took a swallow, causing her to cough and shocking the hell out of herself at the same time.

Why the hell did I do that!

*

Life became awkward in the Davenport house over the course of the next five days. Andy and Darleen hardly spoke. When they did, it was only in greeting, on important matters and/or if they had no choice but to talk, which was always initiated by the man of the house. However, even in those exchanges, they kept it brief.