Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," she said, "And anyway, I think I want you, all of you, now!"

I stood up and stepped close to my sister, reaching my arms out to her. She smiled as I held her then leaned forward and brought her kissy lips up towards mine. Our lips met briefly and it was as if a powerful electric shock jerked through me, a shock that instead of incapacitating me, invigorated me powerfully.

In an instant I felt my penis stiffen completely and as my sister and I pressed more firmly together I felt my cock being squashed firmly against her deliciously smooth belly. Sharon squirmed, making my penis skitter over her skin and sending more delicious impulses through me.

"Kiss me properly," she said as her body writhed against me, rubbing her lovely belly against my upthrust penis, "Make me yours."

I bent slightly and our lips met again, more pliant and urgent this time, more eager and wet too and hardly had we bonded together than her tongue was in my mouth, exploring everywhere. I met her tongue and snaked mine around hers, then pushed her tongue back into her own mouth where mine explored and absorbed the sweetness of her saliva. Our bodies and especially hers were now moving together, almost fornicating vertically with Sharon lifting herself on tiptoes to try to get my cock to settle between her legs.

Briefly I broke the kiss while I adjusted my posture and as I did so I glanced at the screen. There the two lovers were obviously about to reach their climax – or perhaps even her second cumming, and I turned Sharon around so she could watch too. They'd moved around so that he was now fucking her from behind.

"Ohh god yess, they're at it!" she breathed, her breast pressing firmly against my side, her body squirming against me, "They're so hot, so sexy!"

"So are you," I added as I lifted one hand and slid it over her breast, my fingers twirling around her nipple, "And I reckon your boobs are way better than hers!"

She turned and pecked my cheek with a quick and sloppy kiss, then returned her gaze to the screen.

"Hey look – he's just about to blow off!" she panted, her voice quivering with eager need, "And he's going to pump it all deep up inside his sister – just like you're going to do! You can see the way his hips jerk – watch!"

I felt my cock swell with excitement, knowing for certain now that Sharon fully intended to complete our incestuous coupling and I felt her press herself harder against me, her whole body quivering with her arousal.

For a little while we were both silent and still as we watched the film, wherein the girl had now raised her hips until she was almost kneeling with her head on the pillow, with the guy behind her, fucking her cunt powerfully.

"Here he cums!" exclaimed Sharon, "Any minute now..."

The guy's hips moved faster and faster, thrusting his penis time after time into his sister's vagina until he froze rigidly.

"He's doing it!" squeaked Sharon as her hand squeezed between us and found my penis, gripping it hard, "Oh god, he's filling her up – oh Chris, I wish that was me!"

The camera moved around, then closed in on his face for a few moments as we saw his pain and ecstasy at the moment of ejaculation, then his mouth opened to silently proclaim his orgasm.

Quickly the camera moved down while we watched, spellbound, as his penis unloaded, his excess spunk squeezing out of her hole to splatter between her legs while his cock continued to move more languidly in and out of her wet vagina. Finally he finished and slowly he pulled his still stiff, cum-daubed penis from her hole, an action that also allowed a large bubble of creamy white spunk to escape, an excess of cum that fell to the bed too.

"Oh yeah, that was so hot!" said my sister and we turned our attention to each other again, "I think it's your turn now!"

I reached down and stroked my hand up over my sister's pussy, feeling how hot it was and how deliciously wet too.

"You're definitely ready!" I said, "Slippery as anything!"

"I've been like that for ages," she admitted, "Didn't you notice me playing with myself when he filled her up?"

"I heard you but I was too busy watching him at work," I answered, "But I'm all ready for you."

"Mmmmm!" Sharon hummed as she pulled my erection into view from between us, "So I see!"

We laughed gently together then we left the two loving siblings to their post-fuck unwinding and Sharon led me upstairs to her bedroom. Her pretty room was entirely girly and yet tastefully done, with pastel coloured pictures, silky flowers and draping and silver-framed pictures here and there. The bed was a double with big fluffy pillows and a thrown-back duvet.

"Wonderful," I mused as Sharon stood as if to get things organised, "What a lovely relaxing room."

Don't go getting too relaxed," answered my sister, glancing over her shoulder, "I want action today, not relaxation!"

I laughed as she smiled at me then stirred herself into action, gathering a towel, some tissues, a tube of lubricant and a small silver bullet of a vibrator then placing them on the chair beside the bed.

"Don't want any interruptions because we've forgotten something," she said as came and stood before me and gave me another kiss, "Come on then – on the bed!"

We both tumbled onto the bed and arranged ourselves side by side and once we'd shuffled around a bit Sharon leaned closer and stretched out her lips. Quickly I let my own lips settle over hers and in seconds we were into a full-blooded lip-locked smooch while our naked bodies slid slowly and erotically against each other as we began raising the temperature. For a few minutes we kissed, letting our tongues explore and our lips slide wetly until Sharon moved us apart and gave me one last kiss.

"Ohhh Chris, come on, let's get busy!" said Sharon as she pulled away from my lips and rolled over onto her back, "Go down, please, would you?"

"Mmmmm!" I hummed, happy with the knowledge that once I'd given her clit a good going over I'd soon be thrusting my cock inside her, "Yeah, let's do it!"

I slid down the bed, feeling my rigid cock slithering down her leg, then catching on her toes before I was able to clamber over her leg, then I slid my hands under her thighs so as to lift her pussy up towards me. Her thighs spread wide apart as I brought my face closer to her body and as I did so the powerfully aphrodisiac scent of her arousal filled my nose. I felt my cock jerk against the bed as her stimulating pheromones stirred my eager instrument, then I settled and concentrated on my target.

Her pussy seemed to have anticipated my arrival by splitting open, her glowing lips now revealing her glistening, slippery interior. Her clit stood amid a small forest of curly hairs, a pink hooded erection that was going to fit in my mouth perfectly. Below her clit her parted lips glistened thanks to the abundance of her juices but beyond that I browsed no further – what I'd seen there was more than enough for me. I levered myself up the bed somewhat until I could kiss her lightly rounded belly, my action bringing out a gasp of pleasure from my sister.

I gave her belly a few more soft and wet kisses then stuck my tongue into her little belly button, an action that caused Sharon to gasp and to bring her hands to my shoulders. But I had a more important target and after another brief foray over the soft skin of her belly I let my mouth and my whole body slide down again until I felt the dampness of her cleft. A quick glance and there it was again – her clit standing, quivering, waiting for me. I took it into my mouth gently, just drifting my loose lips down and allowing her entire clit to sit inside my mouth – then I brought my tongue into use!

"Ahhhh!" yelled Sharon as my tongue swiped over her flesh, "Ohhh, bloody hell, I wasn't ready!"

I lifted my head away and looked up at her face, which was now watching me carefully.

"You weren't meant to be ready," I answered, "Was it nice though?"

"Nice – I should say so!" she said with a chuckle as her hands loosened their grip on my shoulders, "You're going to do it again, aren't you?"

"Mmmm," I said as I blew her a kiss, "Contact in three, two, one!"

I ducked my head again and grasped her clit between my lips this time, an action that caused Sharon to gasp again, but this time I was staying in place. She tasted too good to let go; the taste of her slippery juices already sweetening my mouth and filling my olfactory senses but I wanted more.

With her clit firmly held in my lips I let my tongue tip brush over it with quick and easy strokes, up and down, from one side to the other and then made my cheeks suck her clit deeper into my mouth.

"Ohhh fuck – ohh, don't stop – keep going!" urged Sharon, her hands now holding my head in place between her legs, "Do it harder – more, please!"

"Working is it?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be, "You want more, do you?"

"Oh fuck yes, it's amazing – you're good, so good," she moaned as her hips writhed beneath me, "Keep going, please!"

I fluttered my tongue over her clit, then sucked it hard, then released it and blew on it and with every action my sister reacted with unconcealed pleasure, her body squirming happily.

"Ohhh Chris, fantastic – ohhh wonderful!" she panted, "Please don't stop – ever!"

I ignored her pleas on several grounds: my tongue would eventually become tired, my desire to actually fuck this lovely lady was growing and if I didn't move soon I'd be liable to squirt my load onto the bed by mistake, but just for now I kept licking and sucking. I wasn't even considering complaining because her body was so delectable, her taste was amazing too and there was nothing better than making a woman squirm so pleasurably and as an added thrill, I decided to increase her arousal by gently sliding two fingers into her vagina.

A moment later and Sharon cried out loudly and her body convulsed in a huge spasm.

"Ahhh! Cummmmming – I'm cummmmming!" she howled as her vaginal walls clamped on my fingers and her thighs clamped around my ears.

As her hips bucked up and down wildly, I clung on, determined to drive her excitement level to the top before I took her to yet another level.

"Oh fuck – can't stop – can't stop!" Sharon screeched, "Ohhh Chris – help, help me, oh Chris!"

I let her climax take it's course through her body, her spasms throwing her body around, making her gasp and cry out, making her hole clamp tighter than ever around my fingers and flooding her pussy with delectable juices, then, with a last lick at her clit I lifted my head from between her legs and watched as she eased down from her climax.

Her body seemed to have been under a shower, so speckled with sweat was she. Her face would appear to have been in a sauna while her entire groin looked as if someone had emptied a bucket of water or perhaps an small bottle of baby oil over her. Spasms and small quivers continued to move her body around but each quiver was smaller until they eventually subsided entirely, then Sharon managed to smile at me.

"Bloody hell," she panted, "You certainly know how to excite a woman, don't you?"

"Loads of practice," I agreed, "And I've had some good teachers too."

I saw Sharon's eyebrows lift as I said that and I laughed happily.

"No, not that kind of teacher!" I added, "Just ladies who taught me some of the finer points of sex."

"In that case I award you full marks," said Sharon as she applied a towel to her hot and sweaty body, "Well, in that subject anyway – now, how about when it comes to the use of your trusty weapon?"

"Can't wait to make use of it!" I said as I held my rigid penis up for her inspection, "As soon as you're ready."

"What do you mean, as soon as?" said Sharon with a leering grin, "I've been ready for ages, simply ages!"

I didn't answer but just moved in closer until I was leaning over my sister's wide-spread legs and although she'd dried herself off considerably her pussy still looked exceptionally wet and slippery.

"Gently?" I asked and Sharon nodded, her quivering bottom lip caught between her teeth.

I lowered myself until finally I was able to slide the end of my amazingly hard cock between her lips, feeling the warmth of her body and the slipperiness of her juices.

"Yessss!" she hissed as she squirmed beneath me, "Put him in, nice and slowly."

With her lubrication and my own precum my cock was now glistening as I pushed the end gently into her vagina. There was a degree of reluctant pressure until I was inside her and then she seemed to just let me slide all the way inside until I could go no further.

"Ohhhh Chris, that's perfect," Sharon sighed contentedly.

"You feel lovely, sis," I said soothingly and softly, "Feels so damn good being in you."

I slowly moved my penis around inside, testing her responses and reaction to my movement.

"Feels so good having you inside me too," Sharon replied as she squeezed my penis with her internal muscles, "You're going to make me cum so bloody easily."

"Am I?" I teased as I jiggled my cock around, "Are you that eager?"

"Eager – I should say so!" breathed Sharon as she responded to my teasing by tightening up inside, "I love having orgasms and this one is going to be so special."

I settled to make my sister cum on my cock, lowering myself closer still until our bodies met. I avoided putting any pressure on her to allow her to respond as she liked because although I intended to enjoy this fuck it was more important to me that my sister was satisfied and happy.

I began to drive my cock into her now, sliding in and out of her slippery hole with more energy and longer strokes, pressing my penis as far as I could inside or occasionally just moving around with only my knob inside and Sharon responded to every thrust with movement of her own. Sometimes it was a big jerk of her hips, sometimes just a quick spasm inside her but it was clear that she could feel every slight action, every little adjustment I made.

"This is good!" she breathed, her breathing faster now, "Love the way you jerk him upwards like that, you know, push up against the top inside me."

Her hips squirmed to adjust to my stronger movements as I responded to her comment by pressing my cock more firmly against the limits of her elasticated vagina. She shuddered all over and smiled up at me.

"Ahhh! That was perfect, right there!" she panted, "Do it again – more, just like that."

It was only a matter of adjusting my angle of approach and then, as I continued to excite the upper wall of her hole, Sharon's hands came up and held my hips, guiding me to excite her to the maximum.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she panted in time with my thrusts, "Ohhh Chris, keep going, keep...ooooh, yesss!"

Her body had turned into a pulsating mass of gelatinous flesh right now except for her hands which had turned into claws. She raked my hips and then my back with her talons as her excitement mounted until with a last ten-point stab at me her hands left me and slammed violently against the bedding as she climaxed noisily.

"Oh god – yessss!" she screamed, her voice piercing and penetrating, "Cumming, cumming – you've made me cummmmm!"

She was wild with erotic excitement and delight and her body was in constant and frenzied movement as her orgasm destroyed all signs of control, an orgasm that seemed to go on and on in waves of pleasure.

I hung in there, doing my best to ensure that she remained impaled on my penis and then, almost sadly, her climax peaked and she began to unwind and come back to earth.

Eventually she looked more normal again and she smiled broadly at me, her glowing, reddened, sweat-bedewed face still looking entirely perfect.

"Wow, I haven't cum like that in ages," she breathed as she shook droplets of sweat from her eyes, "That was quite something."

"Was, wasn't it," I agreed, "And I'm talking about your orgasm, not my efforts."

She smiled self-consciously then caught her composure again.

"Don't know how many of those I can have in one session," she said, "At least I presume you're intending to make me to do it again before you finish."

"Ohhh, of course! How many, hmmm – I don't know, perhaps another half dozen!" I suggested with amusement, "Mind you, if you'd have kept that one going for a little longer it might have been the last before I blew off."

"You were that close were you?" she asked and I felt her vagina squeezing my still stiff cock, "Try and give me one more then, that'll be more than enough for now."

"I'm sure we can manage that," I said as I started to move my cock in and out again, "You ready then?"

She nodded eagerly as I picked up the rhythm and pace and her body responded once again, her hands, no longer talons, reached up over my shoulders, her feet hooked around my ankles and her pussy grasped my cock with renewed enthusiasm. We worked perfectly as a team, already understanding each other as brother and sister and both knowing what our target was.

Steadily we built up our activity level until once again our bodies were crashing and slamming together in a dance as old as time but one that brought us together more violently than anything that might happen on a dance floor – more violently but even more enjoyably.

"Getting there again!" panted Sharon, her face once again a glowing mess of sweat and hair, "Cum with me Chris, make it good!"

"I'll try," I answered quickly, my own body dripping sweat everywhere, "Hold it as long as you can though."

I concentrated on my penis now, feeling every movement and sliding my length against the tightest parts of Sharon's vagina.

I let my mind imagine each nerve in my penis being stimulated by it's opposite number inside my sister's hungry hole, those at the tip finding and tickling her cervix while those on my shaft finding and stroking nerves in her vaginal opening itself and it worked. I immediately felt my level of arousal rising quickly and then discovered that I was liable to climax too quickly if I wasn't careful.

"I'm almost there," I said, "Let it go whenever you want to."

Sharon nodded, then her hands moved to pull my head down towards hers.

"Kiss me, kiss me hard," she breathed as our lips closed in, "You'll make me cum."

Kissing her was no hardship but with all our efforts going into fucking I needed air. I breathed in deeply as our lips met and in a moment our tongues were together, her sexy little instrument swirling around inside my mouth, out-manoeuvring my own tongue, our lips now wet with arousal and excitement too.

"Ohhh, gonna cum!" Sharon breathed into my mouth, "Ohh fuck, here it cums!"

Our mouths separated as the climax to our love-making neared, then with a final kiss we concentrated on our lower organs.

I could feel her body tightening as her climax took control and just in time I remembered that she wanted me to cum too. I'd realised that I was holding myself back to ensure that she was satisfied and suddenly remembered that this climax would be sufficient for her so with a last deeply drawn breath I began powering my cock in and out with long and steady strokes designed to stimulate us both to the max.

I felt Sharon's pussy spasming and seemingly heating too and knew that now was the moment – the culmination of our lust.

As soon as I imagined that, I felt my own body responding, my penis seemed to grow both harder and bigger while Sharon's vagina seemed to tighten even more.

"Uhhh, ohhhh, fuckkkk!" she panted wildly, her hips thrusting up at my pumping penis, "Keep going, keep going!"

"Can't for long!" I admitted, "I'm just about to blow!"

"Do it – fill me, fuck me!" cried my sister as together we climaxed, the moment almost unexpectedly sudden and strong.

"Ahhh, cumming!" I grunted as I felt my spunk ejecting and blasting into her body, driven by my rock-hard muscles, "Ohhh Sharon – uhhhh, and again!"