Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Cut it out Mum," I hissed, "You'll make me cum – Sharon wanted this load."

"Ohhh, does she, we'll see about that!" laughed Mum as she began to move faster and more energetically, "I want to feel you spurting too!"

"Oh, go on then Mum, you have him," said Sharon, showing no malice or envy, "Chris can stay here until later on, can't he?"

"Why not?" answered Mum, "Just so long as we both get thoroughly well filled – I love that feeling of having my pussy full of cum, all slithering around inside me!"

"Mmmm, and me," said Sharon, "How's he doing?"

"Don't think he's far off now!" said Mum as her vagina explored my penis from end to end, "He's stiff as anything – I swear it's getting bigger too!"

Mum was very busy on top of me now and having been given the go ahead to cum I too started to move more freely, thrusting upwards once again, driving my cock into Mum's happy hole, pushing my tip against her cervix and changing my angle of thrust to find her G-spot.

"Ohhh, yesss, there, perfect!" panted Mum as she bounced around, her body wreathed in sweat, her face glowing happily, "Ohh this is amazing – ohhh it's incredible – ohhhh darling, I'm cumming again!"

Her wild, tremulous powerful spasms now set me off and I barely had time to announce my climax before I felt my cum simply rocketing from me, blasting off into Mum's depths.

"Ohhh fuck!" I gasped as I spasmed and gushed and gushed anew, "Ohhh fuck, yeahhh, ohhhh mum, yeahhh!"

I could feel our juices slithering back down my cock, the warm overflowing fluids bathing my groin and balls as they squished from Mum's hole and then she was slumping forward onto me, her heavy breasts squashing between us as she clung to me, my cock still embedded inside her.

"Oh Chris, oh Chris," she panted as she raised her weary head and looked at me, "I can't remember when I last had so much fun – so much pleasure."

"I think you'll be having loads more," said Sharon as she lifted her hand and rested it on Mum's back, "If we keep Chris happy I'm quite sure he'll be pleased to give you plenty more of his cock."

"And his cum!" sighed Mum as her vagina squeezed my still stiff penis, sending another wave of juices gushing from our union, "There's always so much of it – amazing where he gets it all from!"

We all laughed and I managed to send a pulse of energy into my cock that made it jerk inside Mum, much to her delight.

"Ohhh, he's doing it again!" she panted, "He's moving his thingy inside me, he's going to make me cum again!"

"What, already?" gasped Sharon as she watched Mum's body come alive again, "You've only just had a lovely big orgasm."

"Yeah, but I'm still up there – you know what I mean," Mum said as her vagina shivered, contracted and stroked my now rigid cock, "I'm already primed and if he does that again – ahhhh, which he has – I'm going to cum, I know it!"

"Come on then Mum, one last cum!" I pleaded as I pumped my cock into her, "Make it a good one!"

"Come on Mum – do it!" exalted Sharon, "Get on with it!"

"I am, I am!" cried Mum as she sat upright on my penis and wriggled around furiously on it, "Here it comes – ohhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Suddenly she was convulsing, spasming, gasping and howling with pleasure, her vagina gripping me firmly as she climaxed, her body flailing around so much so that I put my hands up to hold her, finding that instead of gripping her sides I was holding her breasts.

The suddenly lovely feeling of her hard nipples and firm flesh in my hands sent another pulse of energy into my cock, but this time all Mum could do was to quiver and shake as if in some kind of magic thrall before slumping once again onto my chest.

"She's fucked!" announced Sharon as she gazed at her mother, "I think you've done it this time."

Mum raised her weary head and smiled at us, then slumped again and now my cock lost what rigidity it still possessed and slid from her hole, releasing yet another flood of juices.

I turned my body to one side and Mum just slid off me, then flopped to the bed, her body twitching occasionally while I turned my attention back to my sister.

"Phew, that was something else, wasn't it?" I said, "Fancy another ride?"

I laughed but Sharon looked serious instead, then reached out her hand which quickly wrapped itself around my wilting cock.

"Could I suck you off?" she breathed quietly, as if ashamed to ask and I nodded quickly and firmly.

"Course you can," I said happily and with that Sharon clambered to her knees and settled her head over my groin.

"Don't hold back please," asked Sharon, "I really want to taste your cum."

"You'll have to work on it, Mum's drained me somewhat," I pleaded, "Pretty sure I can cum again though."

Instead of answering Sharon just lowered her head over my cock and let my knob and shaft slide into her warm soft mouth.

"Ohhhhh," I sighed as the pleasurable sensation excited me, "That's lovely."

Sharon was busy now, working hard on my cock, putting all she had into resuscitating my exhausted cock and giving me a delicious blow job. There was a certain added thrill of doing it right there beside Mum, as if it was not just illegal but wrong in the eyes of our family and I knew that those illicit feelings added to the excitement. Certainly, whatever the cause, I could feel my balls tightening and my cock stiffening and rising already. Sharon too seemed to realise that her efforts were working and now looked up at me.

"Let it go – give me a big load!" she said around the tip of my penis, "Lot of lovely cum!"

Her head rose and fell over my penis, her lips and tongue working hard to excite me and in moments I knew that she was succeeding. Suddenly my hips began to thrust uncontrollably and equally suddenly Sharon knew as well.

"Yeah, come on Chris, do it – give it to me – fill me up!" she breathed before sucking my cock deeply into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck!" I gasped as I felt things tightening up and just as I thrust my cock into Sharon's mouth once more, Mum lifted herself from her prone position and gazed longingly at the action.

"Yes Sharon, suck him off!" she said as she licked her lips and moved her head closer to my penis, "Make him cum – hard!"

"Going to!" I gasped as my hips jerked again, "Won't be long, nearly there already!"

"Just do it – fill her mouth for her!" implored Mum, her hand now around the base of my cock, "I can feel it growing – you're going to blow off any moment!"

"I know, can't stop now!" I panted as my hips trembled and drove my cock upwards, "Ahhhh – here it cums – watch out Sharon!"

"Uhhhmmmm!" grunted Sharon as my penis spat a load of cum into her mouth, "Ummmm, oooooh!"

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as another spasm sent another gusher into her mouth, "Ahhhh, yeahhhh, yeahhhh!"

A flood of cum spilt from the corner of Sharon's mouth and flowed back down my cock before I heard Sharon swallow, making room for the last squirt of my cum from my penis. She lifted her head away and opened her mouth to show Mum the contents then leaned towards her so that their mouths met. I watched as they shared my cum, then they straightened up and Sharon swallowed the remnants, then licked her lips.

"Brilliant!" she said happily, "Mum, I could taste your pussy as well as Chris's cum."

Mum however was otherwise occupied. She'd spotted the puddle of cum at the base of my cock and now bent down to vacuum it up into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she hummed happily once she'd removed the puddle, "That was perfect."

All replete and emptied or otherwise filled now, we relaxed before Mum glanced at Sharon's clock.

"Oh, look at the time," she said, "Really must be going; I promised I'd phone Sam so I could tell her everything."

"You could phone from here," said Sharon but Mum shook her head.

"No darlings, I'll leave you both to it," she said as she climbed off the bed and patted her pussy dry, "I won't clean up right now – I'll do it when I get home."

"Up to you," said Sharon as she too climbed off the bed, "Chris can stay here and have dinner then."

"And supper I expect!" said Mum with a wink, "And breakfast!"

She bent down and kissed me, then moved and kissed my cock too, before clambering into her clothes.

"Have a good time children," she added, "Be good!"

Sharon and I looked at each other longingly as we pondered on having some more fun before Sharon saw some sense.

"Nice idea," she said, her mind obviously in tune with mine, "But let's have a break – I think we deserve one."

A little later we were downstairs as Sharon bustled around in the kitchen and I enjoyed another can of lager, then Sharon paused in her work and looked at me. We were both naked with our clothes now rolling around in the tumble dryer.

"Just think," she said as she leaned her warm and delicious breasts against me, "If it wasn't for Dad being naughty none of this might have happened."

We laughed then kissed gently, content in our closeness and knowing that we had more loving to come.

"Yeah, that brought Sam to visit Mum and then I popped over there too," added Sharon.

"And you all got naughty with my body!" I added with a laugh, "Then Mum took me to bed and then Sam joined in and now it's us!"

"You're not complaining are you?" asked Sharon but I shook my head.

"No way!" I laughed again, "Thank you, my wonderful sister, you were amazing!"

"You mean thanks Dad for giving you that lovely big cock!" laughed Sharon as she turned back to her cooking, "Dinner soon then back to bed!"

"Yeahhh, especially bed!" I said happily, "And all because I went to give Mum a hand!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers