Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"I can feel you!" she cried happily, "Don't stop – fill me right up lover!"

Inside perhaps twenty seconds I'd pumped at least five strong squirts of cum deep inside her hole and now I could feel it all warm and wet around my cock and overflowing down over my balls. Little quivering shudders kept us from talking, from thinking, from moving for a short while afterwards, while heat seemed to radiate from us in waves, then finally Sharon resurfaced.

"Phew, that was one great fuck!" she said happily, "Bloody hell Chris, think of all the wonderful fucking we've missed!"

I laughed happily, relieved at having performed to her satisfaction and jerked my cock inside her but she shook her head.

"No, don't do that," she pleaded, "I don't want to do that again – don't think I could – not for a bit anyway!"

I also realised that each time I'd jerked so her vagina had squeezed me and if my erection were to falter, as it was attempting to do, then she'd eject me, but we'd had such a good time that I had no worries and a moment later my cock slipped from her of it's own accord.

I bent down and kissed her hot wet lips, then moved away because the sweat was running down my cheeks and brow.

"Thank you, my super lover," I said as I reached for the towel, "That was something else – you really were amazing."

Sharon smiled happily then lifted her head and we shared the towel between us.

"Was good, wasn't it," she said, "You and I make a damn good team, don't we?"

"Made for each other," I agreed, "But you were super hot."

"I'm definitely super hot now," she answered, fanning her face with her hand, "Could do with a nice cool shower now, fancy joining me?"

The grin on my face was answer enough and before long we were in the shower room while she adjusted the water and ground her ass into my groin. I felt the beginnings of a new arousal happening but I knew that we'd have difficulty in topping that most excellent bit of love-making so I made no further effort to stir my cock from his post-fuck lethargy and anyway, Sharon had the water to her liking now and was busy getting wet.

Her subsequent efforts to ensure that both she and I were clean and delicious left me no chance to make use of my burgeoning erection and anyway Sharon batted my cock away when I tried to slide it between her legs.

"No way," she said, splashing watery bubbles my way, "I've just spent all that time getting clean so I'm not about to get all dirty again so soon."

"Later then?" I asked as we washed our soapiness away, "Tonight perhaps?"

"Mmmm, probably," she crooned as she pressed her lovely arse against me, "We'll have to see what comes up."

Before too long we were downstairs once more and despite us both being naked, all thoughts of sex now gone as Sharon began tidying the place up. I opened another can of lager and poured her some wine and then, Sharon's quick tidy-up finished, we headed into her enclosed garden to make the most of the sunshine.

We arrayed ourselves in the chairs that were already on the grass and relaxed, both replete and fulfilled and happy, then Sharon opened the can of worms again.

"So," she started, slowly, "Which of the three of us was best – and you'd better say it was me!"

I felt like making a game of it but Sharon looked so serious that I gave in and confirmed her thoughts.

"Of course it was you – you've always been the best," I said quite fairly, "The best friend, the best sister and now the best lover too."

Sharon winked at me and smiled hugely.

"So how do I compare to Mum and Auntie Sam?" persisted Sharon, "Come on, be honest!"

"Sharon, you're over twenty years younger than either of them, so there's no comparison really," I

Answered, "The most honest thing I can say is that all three of you have been simply amazing and so damn hot that it's been like a dream to me."

Sharon blew me a kiss but persisted...

"Yeah, but am I – oh I don't know – tighter, wetter than them or what?" she said, "Come on, tell me."

"Look, I'll tell you one thing," I said, "On the way here, at the shops I met Mel – you remember her I expect."

No way was I telling Sharon that Mel and I had been on the beach or that she'd exposed her body to me – that would have set off a real fire-storm, but even the mention of Mel stirred the flames!

"What, that bitch!" hissed Sharon, her drink splashing as she sat up straight, "I remember you telling me about when you'd bedded her a year or so ago and I was so jealous!"

"Yeah, well, what I wanted to say was that you were way better than her, even though she's pretty lovely too," I said as I tried to placate her, "And you were better than her not just because your body was hotter or anything but because I love you and because you're my sister."

Sharon lost her angry look, then leaned back in her chair again and blew me another kiss.

"It's not just how tight you are or how big your tits are or anything," I continued, "It's all about how you get deep inside me mentally and how close we felt when we fucked."

"We didn't fuck, we made love," said Sharon, her face now smiling happily again, "But I see your point. But that means that you and Mum felt good together too."

"Of course we were," I answered, "Just like you and me, which is why I can't go drawing lines to compare you two or Aunt Sam for that matter."

"Sorry Chris," sighed Sharon softly, "I just love you and what we did was absolutely perfect – I can't wait to do it again!"

I laughed at her but held up my hand to stop her from speaking.

"So, was I any good?" I asked, turning the table the other way, "The best or what?"

"I see what you mean," said Sharon, "Pretty hard to make comparisons, isn't it...but yeah, you were the best I think."

"That's only because we don't have another brother for you to compare with!" I suggested, "Just as well though – who'd want another one like me!"

Sharon was obviously happy now and suddenly she stood up then came and sat sideways on my lap with her lips quickly finding mine. We made out heavily for a while, our lips and tongues moving softly and then firmly, then softly again against each other, our bodies soon joining in.

"Ohhh Chris, are you fit to take me to bed again?" whispered Sharon, "I'm all excited and hot again!"

"Can't you feel how stiff I am?" I asked as I thrust my hips up at her arse, "Of cause I'm ready!"

We rose almost together, our bodies rubbing deliciously against each other, her firm pussy pressing hard against my rigid cock, her soft breasts spreading and sliding against my chest. Our arms were wrapped around each other, hers scraping my back with her nails while mine squeezed and palpated her delicious arse, then we parted, both panting with excitement.

"Same again?" asked Sharon, "On the bed – you go down on me then come up and fit that lovely cock inside me?"

"Love to," I murmured as I let my eyes undress her, "We'll see what else we can do as well!"

Leaving Sharon's glass and my empty can outside we headed indoors but just as we began to climb the stairs there was a rattle of car keys, then a voice called out and it was Mum.

"Anybody home?" she shouted, "I know you're here – where are you both?"

Much as we'd both have preferred to carry on we just couldn't...and anyway, Mum would probably come looking for us so we turned around and met Mum at the door, her warmth adding to the happiness in the room.

"I hoped I'd find you here darlings – ohh, look at you both naked!" she cooed as she stroked my arm, "I wanted to know if you'd done the deed yet, you know...but I think you have, haven't you?"

"We sure have!" I said with an American drawl, "Job done!"

"Wasn't a job, it was making love!" said Sharon from beside me, "Yeah, he was perfect Mum."

"Oh good," said Mum quickly, "So have you finished with him for now then?"

"No, we were just about to start again," said Sharon firmly, "Why – you've already had him several times!"

"Oh darling," soothed Mum, "No, it was just that I went out shopping and I happened to pass the sex shop and when I saw a lovely big cock-shaped vibrator in the window something came over me."

"What, you fainted on the spot did you!" asked Sharon with a laugh but Mum ignored her jibe.

"It just made me think of Chris's cock and I suddenly wanted it – no, I needed it!" she added, "So I thought that if I came here and found Chris, which I did, I could kind of borrow him for a bit."

Mum slid her arm around me slowly and seductively then pulled me against her, her hips rolling gently against me as she closed in.

"Mmmm, he feels nice!" said Mum as her other hand began to stroke my still stiff cock, "Think he'll feel even nicer in a minute!"

She was right because her touch stiffened me even more and I knew that I'd just love to fuck Mum any time she wanted me.

Sharon seemed to have lost her tongue as she watched her mother seduce me, but now she woke again and laughed gently and happily.

"Oh go on then, you evil bewitching witch!" she laughed, "Take him away – no, take him upstairs, so long as I can come and watch."

"Please do," breathed Mum as her hand closed around my increasingly stiff cock, "Just so long as this thing still works after you've been riding him."

"I'm sure he's good for another ride," added Sharon as she watched Mum's hand explore me, "Don't keep doing that though or you'll probably make him cum down here instead."

Mum whipped her hand away instantly, then grabbed my hand instead, dragging me towards the stairs.

"Come on darling, I need you!" hissed Mum as she climbed ahead of me, "All of you!"

There was a moment of indecision on the landing as Mum considered which room to use, but then she opted for Sharon's own bedroom and dragged me inside, then lifted her head and sniffed deeply.

"Mmmm, still smells of sex in here!" she said as she began to remove her blouse, "Ohhh Chris, that's making me hot already!"

I did rather feel as if I was a pawn in their decisions but a willing one, so I climbed onto the bed, definitely wanting this to continue and to develop.

"So you're all hot and excited are you Mum?" I asked, "It was only a few hours ago that you last, you know, enjoyed me."

"I do know and that's just it," panted Mum as she stripped her knickers off her legs and stood there naked, "After last night and this morning and what with my sister as well I get so worked up so quickly – everything's sexy now!"

"And you're really sexy too," I said as I quickly admired my pretty mother, "And you've got me worked up too!"

"So I see!" breathed Mum as she reached out and took hold of my hard, quivering cock, "Come on, I want that thing inside me, deep inside – soon!"

"I suppose you haven't really had much cock for a while, have you?" I asked and Mum shook her head.

"No – none at all actually apart from you – your Dad wasn't exactly enthusiastic, when I saw him, that is," she said, "Anyway, now I know the reason and now that he's gone I want to make up for lost time! Come on, get that thing inside me, quickly!"

Mum motioned for me to lie down and a few moments later she was astride me, settling down above my rigid penis.

"Don't mind if I ride you, do you?" asked Mum, "Only it'll get him deeper that way and it's wonderful."

"Does it look as if I'll object?" I answered as I reached up and cupped Mum's descending breasts, "Ohhh, aren't you gorgeous, you've got lovely boobs."

At that moment Mum's pussy lips found my cock which she was holding upright and a few moments later her pussy was simply absorbing my penis into it's warm, slippery, inviting depths.

"Ohhhhhh, that's perfect!" sighed Mum as she wriggled gently, her vagina squeezing and sucking at my cock, "Ohhh Chris, I can feel you right up to the very top of me."

I moved my hips a bit but Mum pressed her hand down on my chest and stopped me.

"No darling, let me do the work, this is so bloody good...ohhhh!" she sighed, "Ohhh Chris, you don't know how long it is since I felt my pussy being filled like this."

She was obviously discounting the fact that we'd fucked more than a few times in the past twenty-four hours but I understood her overall meaning.

"Glad I can help then," I added and Mum smiled down at me benevolently.

"Oh you help alright!" she breathed, "But I'm going to need a whole lot more before I'm completely satisfied!"

She began to move around more now and I could feel the way her internal muscles stroked and played with my cock, rubbing herself around me deliciously. Her movements might have been slight but they were very sexy and I could feel my cock almost trembling with desire. Mum now noticed that I was holding myself back and with a quick laugh she began to move somewhat more energetically, gradually lifting off me then descending once again. She seemed to be absorbing every pleasure she could take from my cock before we settled to some hard action.

"Ohhhh, this is lovely," she sighed, as she bounced gently on me, her hips moving the angle of approach around, "Ohhh Chris, I think I'm going to cum already!"

"Not surprising if you everything you saw up town looked sexy," I said as I thrust gently upwards, "You're primed and ready, aren't you?"

"No, no, I'm not primed – I'm cumming!" she suddenly cried and as she spoke her vagina tightened hugely around me, then spasmed and fluttered and pulled in all directions at once, her actions quickly gathering strength.

"Ahhhh, definitely cumming!" she gasped, "Ohhh, can't stop – ohhhh, yessss, yessss!"

"Bloody hell Mum, you're going to make me cum too!" came a voice from the doorway and Sharon was standing there, as naked as we were, her hand a blur at her pussy.

"Ohhh yes darling, you cum as well!" gasped Mum as she continued to quiver and jerk on my cock, "Oh Chris – oh Sharon – cumming, still cumming!"

Sharon too gasped and climaxed as she leaned against the door post just as Mum reached her peak, then with a shrill cry Mum spasmed hard and her body suddenly stiffened while her vagina gripped me tightly. I froze too, to let her find her own way as she shuddered and shook and howled with delight, my eyes now on my sister as she too reached her climax before Mum flopped from my penis and slumped beside me to lie there in a quivering heap.

"Ohhh fuck," she panted, her face one big smile, her eyes locked with mine, "Don't know which one of you set me off but I guess it was you."

She lifted a tired hand and grasped my still very stiff penis then squeezed it firmly before her hand flopped to her side again.

"I can't even lift my hand!" Mum laughed weakly, "So right now I just don't care but if it was you then thank you Chris, darling."

Sharon now staggered towards the bed and collapsed alongside me, dropped one arm onto my thigh and squeezed me before reaching across me to pat Mum's thigh.

"You ok Mum?" she asked and Mum finally opened her eyes and smiled, the smile widening all the time.

"Oh wow yes!" she breathed happily, "Of course I am – but gosh, that hit me so hard and so quickly – it caught me off guard."

"You're just out of practice, aren't you Mum," commented Sharon as they held hands and Mum nodded readily.

"Guess so but I'll soon get it back," she said, her body rising and falling as she gathered her breath and strength again, "And speaking of that, that's number one – I want another two or three, then I'll be happy."

"And well fucked!" said Sharon with a small laugh, "Mind if I have a ride first?"

"Be my guest!" laughed Mum, waving her hand feebly, "Take what you need, but leave something for me!"

In an instant Sharon was astride me then slithering down my body until she could bend to kiss the tip of my cock, before she slid back up me and just simply impaled herself on me, my cock sliding easily into her depths.

"Ohhhh yesss, lovely!" she sighed, her vagina immediately squeezing, caressing and pulsating, "Love your cock Chris – it's always so hard and ready!"

"What a thing for a sister to say to her brother!" chuckled Mum, "Then again I could have said that too and Mum's definitely aren't supposed to say that about their son's penises, are they!"

We all shared a laugh before Mum's eyes shut in relaxation and Sharon's thighs and pussy tightened on me.

"Do you think you could cum?" asked Sharon as her vagina sucked and stroked my cock avidly, "I mean, cum for me and then still cum for Mum a bit later as well?"

I nodded, knowing full well that these two delightful ladies could stir even the most reluctant cock into action. It was just as well that I was having a break from work having not long ago returned from my extended trip abroad because it seemed that I'd be needing all my energies to keep my small army of female relatives happy but doing that was no chore. What more could you want than a mother, her sister and your own sister all drooling over you!

With my sister now working herself up and down my cock I guessed I ought to join in and now began to do my own thrusting, much to my sister's pleasure.

"Ooooooh!" she squeaked as my cock thrust deeper than usual, "Oh my god, that was ohhhhh, so good!"

"He is a lovely ride, isn't he?" said Mum as she watched us, "Give me ten minutes and I'll be wanting to get back on that lovely instrument of his!"

The thought that Mum would be back sent a hot shudder through me, one that seemed to explode from my cock, driving it harder into my sister's depths.

"Ohhh yesss, push it up, right up, ahhhh!" cried Sharon as she jerked and twisted around on my pole, "Keep on...ohhhh, that's perfect...yeah, just like that!"

I didn't know what I was doing that was especially wonderful but I kept right on thrusting, meeting Sharon's downward thrust with my own upthrusts. Each time our bodies met a small spray of juices splashed from our groins and with every stroke it seemed that Sharon was becoming wetter and more slippery.

"Is that good?" I asked and Sharon nodded madly.

"Ohhh yesss, so good, so fuckin' good!" she panted, "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum!"

"That's the general idea!" I laughed as I pressed upwards, feeling Sharon's thighs gripping me and her pussy trembling and quivering, "Whenever you're ready."

The only downside of her excitement was that she was stirring me too but fortunately for me Sharon's climax arrived suddenly and hugely. One moment she was riding me steadily, the next she was spasming and jerking furiously, howling with pleasure and soaking me with her juices.

"Ohhhh fuck – I'm cumming!" Oh god, so quick!" she gasped, "Don't stop, don't stop – please don't stop!"

My best bet was to simply maintain a rigid penis for her to enjoy and that at least, I was able to do – then suddenly I realised that Mum was reacting too. Her hand slid between us to grasp my stiff staff, then she was rolling over and rising to her knees.

"Let me," she pleaded of Sharon, "I need to cum again, please!"

Happily replete for the moment Sharon rolled off me, leaving my cock simply awash with her slippery juices and an instant later Mum was astride me instead, directing my cock into her wet pussy then sliding it deep inside her hole.

"Hey, I thought you were exhausted?" I asked with a grin, but Mum shook her head.

"It was that wonderful orgasm," she explained with a laugh, "Just about knocked me out, but seeing my daughter riding you seemed to set my pussy alight again."

Mum began to bounce up and down on me, her generous breasts almost flapping as she bounced; her thighs gripped me tightly as did the muscles of her vagina. She was amazingly tight for her age and what she could do with her internal muscles was nobody's business! All I knew was that her pussy was running hot and was quickly heating me up, so much so that I could feel the start of an orgasm building while any hopes of holding it back were dashed as Mum's energetic vagina kept squeezing and stroking me.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers