All Comments on 'Giving Nikki Away'

by samson801

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent - very well written

really good 1st effort, cant wait for part 2 and any more stories you might be working on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give it up

Give up now, you've already make a fool of yourself, it's just a bad copy of someone else's good cuck story. Unfortunately there's no minus scores available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I love your story so far and what it is leading up to. Knowing that your wife is going to let a potent male other than yourself cum deep inside her unprotected is the ultimate turn on. Can't wait for part 2.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good story...but...

He already lost her...She already loves his friend...Too late for him to reclaim her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazingly...horrible.

No guy would willingly take a back seat in his marriage, where he becomes the best friend without benefits. Knowing that neither his wife nor his best friend has any respect for him would be the death knell to thei marriage.

As for Matt, it is clear he is in love with her, so why would he be willing to share her? Why wouldn't he fight to take her considering how much he wants her?

A lame ass story that doesn't fit with human nature.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IF MATT WAS SMART

HE BETTER NOT LOOK THE GIFT GATOR IN THE MOUTH, tk u mlj lv nv

loboss2loboss2almost 10 years ago
Good Start

I like the way this is shaping up, please keep writing! The Skype element is a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pig's Arse

"I want you to feel the difference so you know you still have to fight for me". Fight for you? Pig's arse. Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out, baby.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Different strokes

I understand that humiliation is a pretty common kink -- it's just not my kink. I'm not going to give you a lower rating or nasty comment just because I'm not into your kink. But as a story, I felt this one was lacking in some areas. There was too much dialog, which made it difficult to read. And the entire conversation seemed retroactive. For example:

"Would you be okay if I cheated on you? Good, because I already did."

"Are you jealous that I'm wearing the outfit I wore on our wedding night? Good, because I'm already wearing it, and I want you to be jealous."

The story began in a realistic way, but quickly devolved into a fantasy. It would have worked better if it were revealed at the end of the story that the entire conversation took place in the protagonist's head, ala "Fight Club."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't understand loving wives if almost every story does not have a loving wife . Most stories have cheaters or the wife is abusing the husband into some crazy situation where she can do what she wants and he has to like it. This category should be split into cuck stories revenge stories and true loving wife stories.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story but sad...

because this goes beyond the sexual fantasy and happens during every war our country has fought in. The serviceman who is putting is life on the line to protect our freedoms is screwed over by his "best friend" and his wife. The guy at home screwing his wife is named "Jody" the nickname GI's have given to the guys at home banging unfaithful wives. Pretty soon, our hero will be receiving a "Dear John" letter (not Skype, she will be too sorry to tell him face to face) saying that she cannot be married to him anymore because she is carrying Nick's baby. Nick is a better lover so she will be serving him divorce papers. Another statistic of why vets commit suicide at an alarming rate, and not just from PTSD.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNursealmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Gosh, I got wet thinking about Nikki and what she was doing. All I can say to those husbands toying with the idea of cuckoldry, be careful what you wish for - cause reality never turns out how you think, in your fantasy, that it will. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

Please tell us more about these three. If it turns out how it I hope it will I'll be wishing my name was Nikki too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bitch!

She obviously never really loved him in the first place. His best friend isn't really a friend if he just waited for you to leave so he could fuck your wife.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 10 years ago
Great Start!!

Oh Nikki knows all the right buttons to push for her hubby! Reminds me of our early days with my wife Annie dating. I hope the next chapter comes out soon, I cant wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh wow, one of the best stories ever - sounds stupid but I so wish that was me and my wife (esp as she's called Nikki too!!). MORE PLEASE

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8almost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next page.

Great story so far. I read the comments and it never fail to amaze me how many responders don't get it. It said this was a cuckold story and yes a loving wife story. The two do go together and if you can't get you head around it fine, just don't knock people who like cuckold, cheating wife, and hotwife stories.

I liked how the author developed the story from his point of view, being away trusting his wife, yet wished and hoped some day she would cuckold him by taking a lover. Then for her to finally spill the beans, doing what he wanted, and push his buttons about how hot her new lover is, was very titillating. Should be interesting to see how he handles her actually loving another man. I see her putting him to the test time and again. It's just a matter of how much humiliation can he take before he realizes he's going to lose her if doesn't stand up for her.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Not erotic

As someone who was in the military for 8 years, I can't figure out how this is erotic. I'm not going to get all offended, but I can't find it in myself to get turned on by this. She had an ongoing relationship with this guy's friend BEFORE she actually found out he was okay with it. That's not love. He may love her and not want to leave her, but there is no way that she loves him. Having sex with his "best friend" was more important to her than protecting her husband's feelings WHO IS SERVING HIS COUNTRY!! When you love someone more than yourself, that means that their well-being is more important to you than your own. That is what marriage is supposed to be. Two people who love each other more than they love themselves. If you have one partner who loves their self more than they love their spouse, they do shit like this. While this situation may not bother him, I guarantee when it comes to a situation that will hurt him she will make the same choice. Unfortunately, I can't feel sorry for him. He obviously doesn't expect any respect from anyone. I can guarantee he is low ranking and not in charge of a squadron. His wife and his "best friend" know it. The fact that he is okay with his wife showing more respect for his best friend than to him says something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazes me

It really amazes me that some people would read your story all the way through, and then make negative comments. I enjoyed your story very much. Hope you continue..you're writing style flows very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazes Me

That anyone finds this even remotely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Favorite of all time

I have been in the military for 26 years and have deployed numerous times. Obviously cuckold fantasy is my favorite genre, and after reading thousands of erotic stories, thus is my all time favorite. Nikki really knows how to push her husband's buttons...and mine. I can't wait to read your next post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Matt is owning Nikki, and hubby will be bringing up his kids. Hubby is getting what he deserves and Nikki comes out the winner by getting Matt who is much bigger, lasts much longer and wants sex every day compared to Hubby only wanting it once or twice a week. Nikki has just traded up big time.

Bev59Bev59almost 10 years ago
Sad

All I can say is that Nikki and Matt should be totally ashamed of taking such abject advantage of a mAn in uniform protecting all of us. The tenor of your story makes me sick to my stomach and everyone wonders why there is so much suicide in the military.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bev59 is right!!

"Before we go on, I want you to know I would never leave you or anything. You are the man of my dreams, and I totally want to be married to you. I love you and only you." And I have a bridge to sell you.

But Matt gets her first and foremost.

So where does that leave YOU, good buddy??

You're not only a cuck, but a STUPID cuck if you didn't dump her IMMEDIATELY!

And castrate your "friend" as soon as you had the chance.

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
Look up "healthy, loving relationship" & see if you've got that.

You're being used, both by the cunt and the scumbag.

With "friends" like you have, you don't need enemies.

On that note, you didn't "give her away."

You just THINK you did.

On the plus side, since you don't have the balls for it, now she's forming an emotional (in addition to sexual) relationship with your "friend", so like it or not, you'll be rid of her soon enough, although it will be her choice, not yours.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

you gotta laugh if this is a real-life situation, hard to believe that there really are guys out there that are so f-----g dumb as the husband in this story, hope this is'nt how the author lives his life, if it is then he is totally f----d.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fortunate Guy

This guy knows he is being cuckolded. Most American men never find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fab story

Hope the next chapter will be posted soon. Great erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You made a mistake...

The guy's name isn't Matt, it's Jody, and good ole Jody's been around a long time.

Quite a few good and loving husbands found out about 'good ole Jody' when they were in Asia. Some of the boys just slumped, got quiet, and some ended up dead. Others got mad; some of them ended up dead too. Most got heart sick, confused, but managed to pull themselves together and go on. I have no idea what they did when they got home, but I imagine they found a real woman, a real human being. I honestly didn't that meet many guys who lost out to 'good old Jody', but from the one's I did meet, I never met one, not a one, who thought it was neat. Believe me Matt is no man's friend; he's a piece of skunk shit and our hero's wife is worse.

If there's a part two to this story I'll read it; not because I want to, but because I'd want to see our hero go home and be a man. By that I don't mean beat Matt up. No a man would go home, quietly divorce his wife and his would be friend, and then search for the woman he deserves, a good girl who'd never even consider the crap this soldier's skanky cunt whore is doing with his phony friend.

The truth is this story isn't erotic, it isn't entertaining, and there's no sex. Oh somebody's getting fucked, but there's a big difference between getting fucked and sex.

I'm going to sign off as anonymous. That's something I never do. The reason I'm doing is because I'm going to write a counter story. The crap in this shitty tale hits just a little too close to home. Come on a guy in the military on active duty overseas or even just stateside but far away is one vulnerable son-of-a-gun. Writing something like is like drowning puppies.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
there is no relationship here

there is no marriage here.

She said it all in the final paragraph:

"Gotta go baby. My boyfriend is here."

YusakuYusakualmost 10 years ago
Intense!

Very hot story - I think my heart was racing just as much as the narrator's...

I'm not surprised by the large number of people who declared this a Favorite Story in just the first day. Looking forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

Keep going!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Cuckold is being trained over the net. Jerking his little boy dickie as she tells him all the rules. How her stud lover is going to start filling her with his thick hot seed. (We all know he already is) Stud has her hooked on real man cock and all the orgasms it brings her. And cuckold just told her to let him own her married pussy. By the time cuckold gets back home, he will already be sharing his slut with other studs he knows. He will have her and her slut wives friends doing orgy's and gang bangs. And when cuckold gets home, he will get one fuck with condom in her freshly fucked pussy. Then be locked in chastity. Ignore all the trolls. Keep up writing chapter 2, 3, 4, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anytime OOAA says it's excellent

I shy away from reading the story. Count on it, it's going to be a cuckold tale written for the cuckolds like himself. 1* for polluting loving wives. Yeah, I know, loving wives is all about cuckolding. My fucking ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey cucky lover "devilspy"

You're the one bitching here, so you're the one that should be ignored. Notice that others comment on the story, while you bitch about others. Go fuck yourself you sicko. You and you're kind are destroying this genre called "loving wives". Used to have decent stories, now there is nothing but shit. 1* for contributing crap.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Aww, all the pathetic little shits who don't understand what this section is for are getting their panties in a bunch about a story they knew they wouldn't like before they read it. What a surprise. Seriously, if you can't handle these stories just fucking leave and don't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL

LOL. The title tells it all. Good writing, but what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Karen

Go fuck yourself you two bit skank Get a life you bitch.As for this story Pretty much formulaic tripe at best Not well written at all.Just predictable for this genre anymore.BTW Karen why dont you go away if you dont like what you see.Did you read the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story haunted me all day after I read it. The way she pushes his buttons is perfect. Great start, and please keep writing. Ignore the rude people trying to tear you down, they come on here to tease their own insecurities and then get angry with the author. you're doing a great job, I really hope chapter 2 comes out soon. I can't wait!!!!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

It sure was predictable! Yet I wasted my time reading it, showing that I'm a pathetic little anonymous troll who gets off on getting angry and self righteous and insulting/threatening authors and other readers. Grrr! Guys I sure am a big internet tough guy! And not a sad, lonely virgin who has no idea how to actually talk to women and who therefore lashes out on a porn site before going off to whine on Reddit or SA about friend zones and red pills and such.

Why would I leave? You anonymous little boys provide me with amusement while I'm bored at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Troll speaking here

KarenWoods you remind me of an old worn out street whore. At one time you were important to somebody but now you're just a festering puss filled zit, aids infested slut with nothing left but to die.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Respect

I don't understand what the big controversy is in this section. Why is it that other sections don't this? Why do we have to attack the author because we don't like what his story is about? Why do we get angry at other commenters if they like the story that we don't like, or vice versa?

I am not a big fan of cuckold stories myself, but I do read them. Why? Because every story has something to take away. Sometimes you can actually like a story that you didn't realize that you would like. I am a big fan of trying to do all things you can (that are safe and legal) at least once. Taste different foods. Go to different places. Date different kinds of people. I have found that in life, you can often surprise yourself.

The one thing that I dislike about this section is the disrespect we have when someone likes what we don't like. What makes you right and them wrong? Why can't we just respect all of our differences. This site would be so boring if all of the stories were exactly the same. If they were all revenge tales, or all reconciliation tales, or even all cuckold tales, this site would only have a handful of viewers. The diversity is what I enjoy.

I'm not a fan of cuckold stories, but I have found a few that I liked. Am I a cuckold? Hell no. Do I find it interesting to find a husband and wife who like to play with extra marital sex? Sometimes, depending on who is writing. But whether I like a story or not, I always respect the author for having the balls to put it out there. You truly have no idea how much guts that takes. For all of the Anons who like trashing authors, try to put a piece of your own work out there. You will find that it is not easy to have another person rip it apart and then call you names.

I apologize for getting on a pulpit, but I wish that we can stop cuck-bashing. If you don't like the story, give it a one star, tell why you don't like it while being respectful, and move on. Personally, I didn't like this story and I commented earlier as to why. But I respect the author for putting it out there, just as I hope he respects my prerogative to not enjoy it. C'mon guys!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

You're wasting your breath Javmoor. These people don't listen to reason, they are angry, bitter little misogynists who lash out at anyone who writes stories they don't like. This whole section is toxic and beyond redemption, it ought to just be closed down and every story that these btb fucks hold up as precious and sacred just deleted from the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quite the opposite

Your wrong Karen yet again this site was built off the likes of just plain bob, forest denham, the Celt, k.k and many more they are the life's breath of these pages that allow actual good writers to learn from. Not these sick cuck stories that should have their own category yes they are part of loving wives ms woods but so are sult wife's stories, reconciliation, burn the bitch/barstard and others so you have to deal with us and if you don't like us Karen woods then get the fuck off the site and go cry on stories online with your gay mate lordslamdawgg. Because some of us respect good writing note the shit that is getting spewed across the site now days

Zed56Zed56almost 10 years ago
Ms.Woods

You are the one thats toxic You are the definition of troll.Bitching at comments but saying nothing about story.You are truly a sad person.I do.not understand your vitriol.Why? As for this story I did what you do Karen didnt read it and commented on your inane comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

I am really digging this story so far. Even though the basic idea is the same as lots of others, it's got a nice balance of description without getting so long as to be tedious to read. When a story is already coming in multiple parts, it can get a little dull sometimes when each part is a dozen pages long, as least for me. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next part(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot!!

Love this story! Can't wait to read more.

anabullyanabullyalmost 10 years ago
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? LAY OFF THE AUTHOR

Seriously, lay the fuck off the authors of "cuckold" stories. A LOT of people like these stories, and they do have their own category on Literotica...it called "LOVING WIVES". Read the fucking description "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Anyone who thinks this category is for actual wives loving their husbands is fucking stupid. Read "romance" stories. I like this story, a lot, and can't wait for the second part. If you don't want to read cuckold stories don't look for stories in loving wives, its really that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply fantastic

I've read a ton of these stories on here, and I have to say this one may be the hottest to date!!!

Please continue to write on this story and others... You've clearly got a talent at painting a written picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need More

This is great. Please write more!!!

b1053mutantb1053mutantalmost 10 years ago
Nice build

What a great show build-up with a very sexy premise... Please don't rush the follow up chapters, this is looking very good.

FasterFalconFasterFalconalmost 10 years ago
Nice job!!

Can't wait for chapter 2!

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Curious

Don't understand why so many people favorite this story but the score still remains low. I will admit that this isn't a story that I enjoyed, but it's obvious that a lot of people do. Just curious, that's all.

epic31epic31almost 10 years ago
thank you

exciting story so far, please go on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
next chapter please

Good stuff whens the next chapter coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking laughable

The cucks are out in droves attacking anybody that says one bad word about this cuckold tale. Listen assholes, like somebody said, get your own fucking category and call it cuckoldry or fucking cuckerotica or any sick name you choose and then maybe they will be peace in this category. Listen assholes, everybody understands the meaning of loving wives, but lately it's gotten out of hand with almost 8 out of 10 stories related only to the cuckolds. No wonder it's being bashed. So doesn't it make sense, since the majority of stories are cuckolding, get a category just for you sick fucks that enjoy this type of crap. As to the likes of Karen, who really gives a fuck what she says, just another angry cuck lover who can't stand opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Great story so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogalmost 10 years ago
where is part 2?

My wife and I read part one and are waiting for 2! Come on already! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree, "Excellent"!

As some others have said, Nikki really knows how to push her husband's buttons, and the author really knows how to push mine.

Please write a chapter two soon, and hopefully it will also be in a dialog format, just as this one was. It takes more work to write an entire story that way, but I find reading this type of direct dialog between a husband and wife much more erotic than simply reading someone's "thoughts".

JohnWesleyWalsh 's Five Nights is written in the dialog format, and I find it to be similarly intriguing. But your story tops it, and is better written. Part two will be anxiously awaited!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN THE CATS AWAY SYNDROME

the mice run amok, unprotected, unfettered but bery,bery villing, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

I had lost the arrival of this another baboon on Cuckerotica.

Fortunately you shat today and so I have noticed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn, that's what this category needed.

Another fucking cuckold writer. The cuck lovers will be celebrating. 1* for trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I got only one thing to say

The cuckold lovers who comment on these stories including that cunt Karen E are entertaining. Their outrage is hilarious, one can almost see the foam drooling out of their mouths. I bet the juices are flowing out of Karen as she spews her hatred. It makes me wonder, why such low scores on these type of stories, if they're so great? It wouldn't be that you cucks are in the minority here, would it? You got what you always wanted didn't you, turned Loving Wives into a willing cuckolding category. Problem is you chased away the good erotica writers by doing it and that's why the low scores and negative bashing. It won't stop until this site does something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cucks are entertaining but the assholes

annony. aren't and should be banned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story, Sick Comments

My definition of sick is someone who is turned on by unfaithfulness stories, but only when they involve revenge. These people are sick and stupid, and they never stop commenting and rating the best stories low. Get a life, and leave cuckold stories to people who appreciate them, sickies.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
great detail

I love the way you made this sound realistic. Yes there are married couples that swing and love to watch their Spouse having sex. There are differences in love and just sex. Keep writing. Please?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU

sooner rather than later you will return home!? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I'm sure this hits home for many guys. My wife slept with her best friends husband with my permission. Unfortunately they too hit it off and she never did give me details, except to admit they did oral several times, anal once and full penetration intercourse once bareback!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Aftermath...

Hubby comes home from his service to our country to an empty house, with nothing but a note from Nikki that she has left with Matt and not coming back. Also, her wedding rings are with the note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is just pathic.

Don't get married boy, at least not to a woman.

MunchDKMunchDKover 8 years ago
What is up

With all these guys (I assume) taking this fiction so seriously?

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
KKkkkkkRRRRRrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaAAaaaaP!

No Comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Conversation

Back in te 70s I had a GF of 2 years. I took a job in another city that was originally intended to be 3 months but through four extensions became a full year. I made it back 3 times in that year. NO computers or Skype or cell phones. W had the same conversation. She talked about this "guy" a lot and eventually admitted they were more than just friends. I found it quite exciting and I have never been jealous. At the four month mark they were dating and by 6 months the "guy" had moved in. When I was back for a week he went elsewhere and returned when I left. She kept me informed of absolutely everything they did by letter, phone calls and photos. He did not appear in the photos, wll not his face anyway and she never spoke his name.

When I told her my project was done and I would be moving back home, she said okay. I arrived and it was like I never left. No sign anyone else had been there.

We broke up about a year later because she wanted to get married and I didn't. It was then she told me it was her boss and that she had been fucking him for nearly 2 and a half years. That made me angry. She had lied. The one thing I could not tolerate or forgive. Fucking is just fucking, but lying is deceit and broken trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is what happens

When gay men try to write straight porn. Embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
get real

We have to be fair to Matt? So what? Matt doesn´t know hes sleeping with his best friends wife? Or maybe he hasn´t thought that when his friend comes back he might want his wife back? I loved your story till you came to this part. wish you were more observant as to what happens to wife´s lovers when hubby comes back and finds that he´s literally been replaced. Either she comes back to you or she´ll be out. what Iḿ trying to say is please keep the writing believable even though its fiction you should not stoop to using short cuts to fill you page. My late wife´s lover also laid claim to her body while I was away. He spent more time at our house than his they were living more as husband and wife. she also liked his lovemaking better and since I started going bald while still in my teens she loved being out with him better. But!! he knew that soon as I came home he was out. Oh she still saw him but not like when I was away. And we still had a very full filling marriage full of sex till she couldn´t anymore because of her illness. She´s been dead for a little over five years and I´m still single and I miss her dearly But I don´t regret anything that happened. oh!! he wasn´t her only he was only the longest staying. And her first of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

I can't believe any serviceman would agree to this especially that when he gets home he has to play second fiddle.

Only 2 stars and i'm being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To be continued...?

Please don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So ummm

Hubby has lost the wife to a real man, wow now he can come out and see who gives the better blowjob. Damned closet faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You people literally believe the characters are real, because you lack even the basic cognizance to discern fact from fiction. This is why we have Trump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
8/8 nony-mouse?

We have Trump because enough people finally got tired of 8 years of socialism. $20T in debt and it can't be stopped now. Thank you very fucking much, commie-fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
9/21 nony-mouse

you have drumpf because some closet-cuckolds finally figured out they could vote on the prez and not just LW stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get cancer reading these comments

I really did.

Anyway, the story was not best written, and it had some things that rubbed me in a wrong way, but at least kinkwise it was quite appealing to me! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a fool!

that cuckold is a fool. he will lose his wife. but to the other guy who likes trump. are u an idiot? trumps supporters were duped by russian fake news buddy! everyone knows that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another fictional piece of shit starring the brain-dead wimp and skank slut who deserves to die of fictional aids. BWT, is the bullshit about politics?

It is about time we finally got rid if Status quo fuck ups in the white house and finally put someone in with brass balls to quit kicking Korea can down the road for the next generation to worry about. Fuck up Democrats and wimp republicans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

I would like more of this story

vishaldickvishaldickover 5 years ago
Loving it!

I don't understand the negative comments.The husband doesn't mind, the wife is being nice to the husband and the best friend is filling a hole that needs filling then what's the problem? I wish everyone was more understanding and friendly. Wife is not an object to be owned and beauty should be shared

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story takes me back

When my hubby was in the sandbox, he said he wanted me to be happy and play while he was away. He said it would be something nice for him to think about, knowing I wouldn't be lonely. I must admit I met a real hunk and thought I fell big-time for him. I really just allowed myself to be distracted from what awful things might be happening to Hubby and his buds. When he came back safely, I was all over him and realized that I had just been in lust with the other guy. But while it lasted, it was hot as hell! Hubby and I still get off on the stories from back then. We have been busy, the last few years, having two little ones, but Hubby wants me to start playing again. Somehow, it just makes us hotter for each other. He says it makes him crazy, thinking he could lose me to another guy. Of course, he never could. But it does wonders for a woman's ego, dating another man when you're married. I certainly didn't start out to cuckold my husband. It was his idea, but it works well for both uf us.

castlekingside28castlekingside28about 5 years ago
SO FUCKIN’ HOT

An absolutely fan-fucking-tastic story. Unbelievably hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(j)Goddamn Fuck, that was hot!!

That was such a mindfuck. And to think there wasn't any sex yet. Short and well written. Enough to have made me cum twice. Wooh! Rushing to part 2 now. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Was in that position myself and it went south like his will BUT I still love reading about shit like that. The perversion never goes away. Very hot but it will hurt more when he gets back. JODY strikes again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection!

Hottest story EVER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yo mon!

Yo made tha vomit bucket overflow. I‘l drink it happily in one gulp before I read one of ya drivel again.

Zero bongs, thumbs down

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Very easy *2 for another cuck story.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking waste of time couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. Thought this was going to be worth the read based on the ratings. but, must have been the few idiots with chairs by the bed commenting. not even worth a rating. a 1 would be to high

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 2 years ago

Excellent story. The pace in the build up is solid, the torment of the cuck is well delivered.

Great stuff, keep up the solid work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick husband that wants wife to give herself to a “best friend” , wife who thinks being loyal to adulterer over husband is just rotten . Let her go, get help and find someone who knows how to be loyal. Her holes are contaminated and leather.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous