All Comments on 'Giving Until It Hurts'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

J.C I think this is one of the darkest btbs, even more than the murder ones, she gets postcards, fucking hell I'd lose my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to know how the sperm donor got his. Not complete without that. Needs at least a beating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost perfect. Nothing happened to the bastard. Would of been nice if all of the bastards kids were stolen as a thank you for being a despicable human being.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

I never like a story where the MC turns out to be far more despicable than the person who wounded them. The husband is literally a piece of trash. If this story had any kind of karma to it, the ex-wife would have hired a hit man and ended the husband. 1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well enough written, but that was REALLY dark. What person has a heart so dark and cold that he can send children away from their mother to save himself some money?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

My second read for this story. What a guy will do to avoid child support. But then again the were not his children, legally. The wife's blase attitude was characteristic of her overconfidence the she put one over on her husband and there wasn't a dam thing he could do about it. Karma is a bitch, just remember that. Good story with a twist.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

While I fully admit to being more than a bit of a bastard, and I'm alright with what he did to Hannah, I'm not sure I could have burned the in-laws like that. *They* didn't do anything to deserve it. It's not *their* fault their daughter was such a backstabbing cunt. And the birthday cards every year weren't really necessary, either. Once every couple of years, 3 times is what I'd have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So great!!!! Kids will be better off. Anyone who feels sorry for the grandparents should consider who had the most influence on cheating skank slut Hannah. Fuck them and their sadness. Raise a better woman next time! Ignore the pussies and idiots who hate it when a man doesn't let some stupid bimbo whore shit all over him. I'd give you a ten if I could!

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Loved the idea and glad he paid her cheating ass back. Would liked to have the kids father get a dish of misery as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely diabolical

Nice

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written, but no one to like in this tale. Too many crappy people doing crappy things to one another. But, the hatred of the characters is a direct result of excellent writing.

JayZipJayZip11 months ago

Only on this, my 6th or 7th read, did I notice that their last name is Lindberg. Ha.

I could see one other element to this story: an episode where Hannah has Grant kidnapped & beaten to reveal where the kids are. He doesn't give it up, and the family member who helped facilitate the crime keeps her from killing Grant. Nothing changes, she just gets more bitter.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Brutal, inventive revenge on the cheating bitch. She and her lover can spit out a few more very easily.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Whew...that's really a BTB story. And the hits just keep on coming... Very good.

MarkTwineMarkTwine10 months ago

The story was great. The hand wringing outrage you inspired in timriv was almost better. Scroll down and read the the insane comments from the biggest cuckold pussy on this site. Definitely a five star story.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

Didn't take the high road, but I have no problem with that in this case.

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

Justifiably vicious. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck that slut, having 2 babies by cheating on her husband, she got what she deserved. It's to bad the Sperm donor didn't have something bad happen to him too, I sure would have taken care of that!!

60022Mallard60022Mallard9 months ago

The ultimate BTB story?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. Can't nelp myself,when conniving evil treats someone like this she deerves to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, the audacity

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry but except for the kids, everyone was evil...

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Really

Didn't like it that much

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MC was an evil bastard. Yes he was cheated on by an evil Witch. But what he did should put him in a lower circle of hell.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Don't like kids as pawns. Looks like sperm donor got off Scott free. Maybe suggests a follow-up story using DNA geneology to identify sperm donor and perhaps render him incapable of fathering any more children. Why allow photos of kids to arrive from overseas; too much risk.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

He should have gone after and burned the kids biological father too.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

Whenever there are kids involved (even in a story) it gets tricky, that was an unusual way to deal with it .I thought he was going to blow up the whole neighbourhood and go after the bio dad, seems he got off pretty damn easy. Well written great story tight narration all in all a fun romp(not so fun for her i guess)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

heartless. awful, nice read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Simply Brilliant.

The bitch wasn't burned.

She was nuked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect!

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh nice come back, well thought out plot, silly but good

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Won't go into a debate about how realistic the story was. It was a good read, and a reminder to those who need it that there is no more dangerous animal on the face of the earth than a fully enraged adult male who perceives he has little or nothing left to lose. Her affair(s) set the trigger - her foolish declaration that he might as well accept the situation pulled it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Maybe if the bitch had any remorse and was truly sorry about the affair and false diuble cross counseling would have had a chance. Her smug FU attitude, just accept her killed her chances. Fantasy but a well scripted interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WHOA, DIABOLICAL.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I had to scroll back and read timriv's comments. Who the hell is Frank?

And...yeah...timmy...you know the kgb disappeared at the end of the Soviet Union, right? 30 years ago.

And...dumbass...Uzbekistan is NOT Russia. It's a different country.

And lets just get it clear. Russian police isn't cooperating with Interpool or the UN on anything unless they are getting something out of it. And Uzbekistani police are cooperating even less. They are not expending resources on wild goose chases running down kids in happy families in the Uzbekistan countryside.

So...here's what's more likely.

40 years later...the son who was raised in Uzebekistan...does some DNA testing in a routine way. DNA testing has become so routine in the future due to the ability to pin point disease precursors and health issues in the family gene pool...even in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

His father has passed away and his mother is in a state run home with dementia. He is shocked to find that he is not related to her or anyone in his immediate family.

Instead the data base shows he's related to some people from the United States?!

He and his sister reach out via some intermediaries. His mother in the US is in her 60s by this time. Had 2 other children byb2 different fathers. Divorced 3 total times, and she is a shell of the woman she once was. But she is overjoyed...shocked ...sad...happy...all rolled into one. Her health is not great.

A tearful meeting is arranged with plane tickets purchased.

And Hannah cannot even communicate with her children when they visit. They struggle to find an interpreter.

They are curious and ask how she could be their mother? How did they end up on the other side of the world as adopted brother and sister?

Their mother didn't have all the answers, but was able to explain her side of what happened. With her having gotten pregnant...twice by a man not her husband through an adulterous relationship...about how this poisoned her marriage and killed her husband's love for her. And about how they had been abducted during that time period. And disappeared.

It shocked and upset the brother and sister. Judging her according to their simple and religious upbringing...they realized their mother was actually an awful person. Unprincipled. That they were the product of adultery. And they actually were a bit grateful that they had a much more loving and moral childhood than it seemed they would have had here with her.

A week into the visit...Hannah's troubled heart gives out and she collapses. Is rushed to the hospital...but her health has been bad for years. She passes away in the hospital.

After she passes? There is no one really left in the US who even cares about these two. Grandparents have long since passed away. The half sisters that their mother had...really have nothing in common with their brother and sister from the steppes of Asia. They have lives of their own. And frankly they worry the two long lost siblings might try and claim some of their mother's estate. So there isn't a lot of family warmth shared after the funeral.

The Uzbekistani brother and sister return to the only home they've ever known after the funeral of their mother. And just live their lives. Since they can't ask their adoptive father...and their adoptive mother is incapable of explaining the mystery of how they went from the US to Uzbekistan? They settle into the only existence they know.

They have families and happy lives of their own. And based on what they learned of their mother and her life in the US? They figure they are better off.

And they never really care to return to the US. So they don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...