All Comments on 'Giving Until It Hurts'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As usual, Nitpic can't separate fact from fiction.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
I know

It's fantasy but suburban Joe average does not know 2 people who will commit felony kidnapping and have a secure location that would not be found, also Joe average does not know any shadowy adoption agencies that will sell American kids to rich Uzbekistanis.

Completely suspending all belief and most logic it was a fun story but still......a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It is what it is...

A fictional story. Something I wouldn't do in real life; however, this is one way of dealing with a woman who cared nothing for her husband's feelings, cold and calculating no more.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

a bit out there but what an interesting way to solve his problem, after all we readers "just have to accept it'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To all you cuck losers- “ you might as well accept it”

I woulda given it 20 stars! The fact that his loving wife, so cruelly admitted that she sought out another sperm doner, and made him raise the kids, makes me sick!

Most btb stories involve physical action against the spouse and boyfriend. But this one was perfect. She tore away from him, the illusion that he had a family. And expected him to keep funding it. He took her Ill got family away from her. I loved it.

And for those of you who say he wouldn’t have had the contacts to do that- Grandpa did. It was never explained, but nuff’ said.

Great story. One of the best, I have read, on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a great story, 5 stars! My only comment is, the police would have to know, he was the most likely person to arrange the kidnapping. And by sending pics, you continue to keep the story alive, and increase your chances of getting caught. Then, the husbands comments of “ just accept it” would also keep him front and center in the investigation. Of course, the police could get the records of any and all children who flew out of the US around that time, to Russia. I think the legal system, would have broke this story...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

As I've said before, the punishment fits the crime. She was just fine with him getting fucked over and he's fine with her heart being rip out and pissed and shit on like did his being a father. He's not a father and she's no longer a mother....even steven

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

At least the kids will grow up in a loving environment, and hopefully have better morals than their birth mother.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's just evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As another anonymous said, that's just evil. I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! Cruel, sure but not much worse than what she did to him. Five stars.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous, over the top, totally not believable but absolutely a great one regardless!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, totally different, no crying wimp desperate husband here - awesome story!!

Why pay alimony for kids that are not yours!! Hannah the whore deserved it

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

wow what a way to burn the wife! i know its just a story but having the kids adopted illegally is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is perfect. Rather than a damaged home, completely ruined by our corrupt court system....the kids grow up in a home with two loving parents. The husband gets away from the psycho wife. And the wife...well...she might as well accept it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

One cruel deed deserved another. I don't have to approve to like it. A cheating, smug cunt got burned. That's all I know. Hopefully she never has kids again.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unhumanly cruel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re the Anon below: Not cruel or wrong at all. The children are being raised by better people; the victim of paternity fraud is relieved of the burden of a grotesquely unjust law; and the paternity fraud-feasor is punished. It is perfectly just. Women who commit paternity fraud should be imprisoned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Paternity fraud should be a crime punished by prison time. Clever revenge...and the children are better off.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Over the tops but I enjoyed it😁

1Merlin1Merlinalmost 3 years ago

Chuckle chuckle..... How you like me now?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again. I just don't see why the cheating bitch is so hi. She can look up her old baby daddy and make a couple more kids.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Sick, really really sick shit. Felt ill after reading it. He needs to spend 30 years in prison.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago
Epilogue

Sixteen months after the children were abducted and shipped overseas to Russia, the FBI and Interpol were working through the UN and the Russian police the KGB. Seems Frank had connections from his time in the DIA so extra time was spent on the case. The envelopes that the letters to Hannah were sent were checked for DNA and place of manufacture the Russian intelligence agency was able to track where the letters were originally mailed from. After posting a rather large reward an informant came forward and told of the Krutska family having adopted 2 children. In a early morning raid on the house both KGB and FBI agents arrested the Krutska’s and rescued the children. Under KGB interrogation (torture) the parents rolled on Grant.

As Grant arrived home from work he was surrounded by FBI agents and arrested for kidnapping, child trafficking and a bunch of other things including lying to the FBI.

The children a little older but otherwise healthy were returned to Hannah.

Grant was tried and convicted on all charges and sentence to 120 years in prison with a chance for parole after 80 years.

Frank and his connections made sure that Grant was brutalized and orally and anally raped on a regular basis. No matter how much he tried to get the warden to stop it he was told the fuck off. All his letters to lawyers and prison reform groups never left the prison.

Each year on the anniversary of his conviction he received a letter from Hannah. It was a picture of her and the children’s real father and their two new kids. At the bottom of the letter was a note saying, “how are you accepting it” 💩

Grant died in prison 45 years later from the effects of years of abuse by other inmates.

Hannah and her family lived happily to a ripe old age her have 4 kids and 9 grandchildren.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
My Second Read

Since I didn't remember this story when I just reread it, my reaction either time was clearly not as extreme as many of the commenters.

.

Wow! timriv has plenty to say - he wrote a full Epilogue in the comments. I'll give him one star only because I can't give a lower score.

.

Message to m&m:

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtf y take it out on the innocent children u don’t even say if he checked up on them so he could of sent innocent children into the vicinity of a peodophile or anything like that which makes him just as sick as them evil psychopaths an playing god with children’s lives he doesn’t deserve to ever become a dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

possible the best revenge ever. arrogant whore, had an affair w/ 1st yr of marriage and got preggers, then gets preggers again w/ same lover, may as well just accept it cunt, no chillen at all from anyone now. would like similar revenge on her lover for a perfect ending.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@timriv — who the hell is Frank?

And since Grandpa Curtis set everything up, as long as he didn’t turn, then Grant might be suspected, but never proved to be involved. And Grandpa Curtis seemed to be a tough old bird so I doubt that he’d roll, and would probably go to prison rather than squeal on his only/favorite grandson.

And it would probably take a year or more before trial and conviction. And I’m sure his lawyer could play up Grandpa’s age and emphasyma, and keep him out of prison until that conviction. Even if convicted, once in prison 77y.o.men don’t get the same treatment as a 37yo man. And on top of that he seemed to have some juice with some scary people, which would protect him also.

Nope. Grandpa MIGHT go to prison, but I doubt Grant will spend even a full day in jail. So sorry timriv, you might as well accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The kids will be fine and Hanna damn sure got what she deserved.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

What a cruel story. This is a BTB yarn which plums new depths. No mother should be deprived of her children unless she is a drug or alcohol addled wreck. 2 stars.

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

Way too cruel. Sometimes I wonder about the sanity of the BTB stories. I do like them but only if the punishment fits the crime. This one doesn't and also deprives the children (who are innocent) of a mother.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

It would be kinder to kill the mother than what he did to her in story

SgtRon56SgtRon56over 2 years ago

Wow, that was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, vreat revange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best revange is an indirect pne which harms a person every day for the the whole life. 5 stars for the devious plan.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

This is my second favorite of your stories, although the Uzbekistani postmarks is giving more information out than would really be safe in the real world.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

Brutal. Deserved though.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another dark tale, loved it

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect justice, and the children were much better off not being raised by the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As evil as she was, he was a devil incarnate, Sorry as much as I would hate her I could never consider this story as the right result

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't understand any of these 'cruel to the poor innocent children" comments. A toddler and an infant are going to have faint memories at most of their 'real' mom. They're being raised by a loving couple, rather than an amoral psycho single mother who can get preggers again if she wants kids so badly. All in all this outcome is the best for all concerned.

Paternity testing before issuing a birth certificate should be insisted upon by every man until the politicians grow the spines needed to make it mandatory.

I must add that the DNA testing by comparative big toe anatomy was a clever idea. Well done.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The right people win. The children get a much better mother and an intact family. The husband rains down justice on the evil, slut wife, and the corrupt family law system loses. As for the cuck anon below, the husband is not the Devil, except to feminized pussybois.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love “cuckriv’s” comments. I think he was really trying to imagine himself, in the story. As he says “ getting anally and orally raped every day in prison” pretty sure cuckriv has probably already committed petty crimes, to make this a reality for himself. He probably lives in a card board box under a bridge, with a couple glory holes in it, to service the local gay community. He has needed to wear adult diapers since he has 20. HIS comments, and I say “ his” skeptically , notwithstanding, I find this to be an excellent story, and I gave it 5 stars. The only thing better, would have been some revenge on the boyfriend as well. And if she has any new children, have them taken as well! Keep em’ coming!

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

5/5

One of the best BTB ever.

Superb

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Wow, nasty! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

COLD BLOODED SON OF A BITCH! Love it! Serves the cheating cunt right.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Dark, and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brutal.

.

But deserved. Hannah was a Grade 1 bitch.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking Brutal!

but well deserved revenge. Seriously though I'm glad this is just a story, if it was real life, even with all the details the same, I'm not sure I could stand by it

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Well written, but dark and twisted. Too dark and twisted for me. Regardless of the sperm downer those were the MC’s kids. You don’t do that shit to your kids.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Don't get mad, get even! Was a motto of mine for years. Oldest Sister told me once I was the most vindictive person she'd ever met. So I told her, "You know how to get people to leave you alone, back off or disappear?" I told her, "You hit them where it hurt them the worst, In their wallet!" 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST REVENGE ON HANNAH 5*STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to think you could not do too much to a cheating wife, but stealing her kids is way beyond punishment. It borders on husband being a psychotic asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This actually happened with four of the children placed on the Mayflower in 1620. They were the Moore children, three of them died the first winter. Richard Moore survived and became a ships captain with families in Salem and England. The husband discovered his wife had an affair with another and recognized the children as being her lovers. He carried the children off and placed them on the Mayflower, the story can be found in Mayflower Bastard.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - For an amazing plot twist - this is a great fantasy.

I like the idea of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cold blooded and heartless

suktisuktiover 2 years ago

Definitely enjoyed this one. Of course it is harsh to the mother, but the kids will apparently have a great life, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that the husband should have been required to pay child support to the bitch. She reaped what she sowed.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Absolutely the BEST BTB I've read to date! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should be killed slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 BTB Extrodinaire! Merci.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

My response to knowing that my wife's children are not mine would be this. Get myself, sent to prison. No money for child support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unbelievably BASED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful burn the bitch! I guess Hannah will have to start all over again, lmao! Now he should have sold Hannah’s lover to human sex traffickers, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The inequality before the law is obscene. Women are the baby factories, but its men held responsible even if they cheat and lie. The documented cases of men raising children not their own are astounding, and the husbands are left to "just accept it" deprived of passing on their genetics and name. Great BTB.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Well that was very harsh...i mean the kids are probably better off..but damn..i wouldn't have the heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dark and brutal... excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good, but missing payback on her lover.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Anon four comments below is correct. Since we now have thirty years of aggregated data from genealogy banks and resources,stats how about one in five men is raising a kid not theirs. States assist with this by limiting the time a man has to contest paternity.. States also routinely avoid prosecuting existing paternity laws as it is costly,so why not just make the man pay and let the state off the hook financially. Stats also show the most likely kid to have a different father is the third, when it is far harder for a man to fight, avoid, or prosecute, and of course when the wife is coming of an age where she isn't seeking validation of attractiveness. Most states also have laws which simply state the emerge fact that a mans name is on the birth docs, makes him defacto father. The system is most certainly rigged, which is why men are failing to commit, marriage rates are dropping, and an ironclad prenup with fidelity clauses is mandatory in current society. Tell everyone you can....

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

such a cold hearted reaction but she deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Conflicted

Was it better to send the photos of the growing kids, or a photo of them sitting in a huge pot surrounded by vegetables, with the caption "Yum Yum".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Brutal revenge

But unlikely. Unless he was a psychopath, having raised the boy for 2 years, and the girl for 6 months, he would obviously have bonded with them. I find it hard to believe that he could so easily give them away, without a second thought. It made for great revenge, but it would have been more believable if he had stolen them to meet up and raise them himself in a foreign country.

A few years back, in my country, there was a spate of suicides where one parent killed the kids, then themselves. 3 or 4 instances in a 6 month period. This solution was better than that, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadistic and evil! Exactly what a burn the bitch story should be. 5 stars *****

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 🤣😂👍

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Poetic justice? Maybe. Cruel? Definitely. Still, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This comment thread is filled with pussy boy cuckolds who are frantically wringing their hands over how cruel the husband was. These same losers give the slut a free pass and expect the husband to pay for kids that aren’t his. Fuck all you cuckold pussies. Go choke on a cream pie

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Quite and extreme revenge story but it sure meets the test: What goes around comes around! Just a note about fighting extremists and terrorists. If we punished them seriously enough they would learn that their attacks on us would be met with 100 times of retribution for what they did. BUt that will never happen we are too civilized and our pull out from Afghanistan was a huge show of weakness in the enemies eye.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Another good reason that ALL CHILDREN (especially babies) should have their DNA tested as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beyond outstanding! Hannah got what she deserved!!!!!

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Very cruel revenge. I definitely did not like it. But we'll written and very original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is an old adage that is applicable to this story.

"the rules by which every war is fought are established by the dirtiest S.O.B. in the fight"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch had it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's a creative way to escape child support, lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@timriv Re: Epilog, nobody could roll on Grant because he wasn't involved with the kidnapping or the sale of the kids. It was Grandpa Curtis who arranged everything, and quite deliberately kept Grant completely out of the loop.

\

Grant could probably have lived with the one night stand, but not the deliberate decision to foist another man's spawn on him AGAIN, fucking the other guy every day for two weeks to make sure he knocked her up. And using "semantics" as the excuse to twist his agreement to have "another one like Steven" to mean LITERALLY fuck the same guy.

\

It's too bad there's no way to get her kids back if she drops child support, but that would implicate him.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Damn, what a nuclear revenge. It had to hurt and the author failed to develop a bit around his pain on loosing his chidren, but a 5stars at the same

Jareth05Jareth05over 1 year ago

Yeah I'm sorry you lost me when he kidnapped and sold children what a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She earned every bit of her punishment, at least the kids got a wealthy family.😈😇😂🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was the piece of shit!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Interesting little tale. Like it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the Tards out there, IRL the children would be better off without the adoptive parents than the slut. The story just broadens the scope of the "best interests of the child" test for custody. If the courts aren't going to be just, then justice will be sought elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Evil tale

Kidnapping children is so wrong. Hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cold hearted, Narcissist slut. She deserved it, and more. 5 stars!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

The number of commenters praising his actions is scary. Shipping her kids to a foreign country then torturing her with pics? Nothing says she wasn't a good mother. Does her attitude the the overall circumstances suck beyond belief? Yes. However...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So great, but…

The children will suffer. They will have attachment issues that will manifest as fear of abandonment. This will haunt them their whole lives and impact all their relationships. Let’s hope the rich new parents will pony up for some therapy. If they’re cruel enough to go for a black market adoption and send those pics, they probably aren’t Parents of the Year.

Still, they’re not his kids. Fuck ‘em.

My ideal twist is he tells her he’ll get them back if she outs the father. She does, and then he tells her he had nothing to do with it. Oops. Cue testicle smashing, arm breaking, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, as usual, but boy was that cold-blooded and black-hearted.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

For those that say that children will have abandonment issues, give me a break. Kids get adopted all the time and the stipulation for accepting the adoption was to send the cards. They weren't doing it of their own volition so chances are the parents actually love the children and it's fiction. It's make believe so believe what you want. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is great. Now the children who are too young to even remember their mother get to grow up in a proper household with parents who are definitely better role models and parental figures then a heartless bitch and an absentee father. The only thing I disagree with is not sending her to jail for perjury(lying on the birth certificate.) For the 5-10 years perjury entails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...