All Comments on 'Giving Until It Hurts'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

ehhh! Not bad! I give it a 4.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 4 years ago
Harsh...but fair

You will undoubtedly have several comments about never parting mothers and kids, but it's a revenge story and it is certainly effective. Well written and thank you.

nestorb30nestorb30over 4 years ago

Wow, brutal. Quite original and written well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As someone who can enjoy both BTB and RAAC stories, I liked this. I thought that the plot was very creative. Harsh, but creative nonetheless. The author created a clear, concise story that had a beginning, middle, and end.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
SAVAGE

This one screams for a Part 2 if not just to antagonize Hannah some more and maybe drop the hammer on her lover, the kids father. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she would have been a HORRIBLE mother

She games the system, callously ruins lives. Not just his. Her children would have been ruined by her actions. Her lover wasn't gonna step up and be a father either. Just a slut, as a single mom. A mom with no morality, and selfish squared.

This is what every single woman that willingly cheats to make another man raise some other man's child should suffer. She's older now, has stretch marks, is a basket case. Her chances of having any other kids to raise are slim. And she'll lay awake at night with nightmares of her kids in the black market. Psychological horror.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Hannah will just have to

Go back to her lover and make a few more kids (and find another sucker).

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
Evil.....

Greater job.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow! Cold bitch.

Taking children away like that is evil. It can't be justified. But in fantasy, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cruel

Cruel, effective but cruel.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Damn that was a brutal BtB!

He actually did a good deed giving those kids to a loving couple. He saved them from being raised by a really evil bitch.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I wasn't going to comment on this one, but fuck it...

All I can say, is that evil begets evil... or it certainly did in this case.

I can imagine all the comments that will collect over time, most of them denigrating the author for doing something so bad that he ends up the bad guy in this.

But they will be wrong.

The system would have fucked him forever. The system is morally bankrupt. The system would have given her a free pass to plot and scheme, totally betray here husband, and then make him pay.

This was a path that he could take that balanced the scales and set him free. Given the alternative, he actually had little choice, so, like Kaiser Sozer, he chose the hard path instead of becoming the victim.

None of it would have happened without the outright evil that his ex wife had laid on him, without cause, and without his knowledge or agreement.

I am not saying he is a good guy, but he is not THE bad guy in this, he's just an average Joe, who decided that life was not going to drag him into oblivion.

It would be a very hard decision to have made, but the kids will be fine... probably even better off... and she only suffered the exact same fate that she had waiting in store for her hapless cuckold.

At the end of the day... two things. This is a story. Just fiction. But it does highlight the inequity that exists in our society, and the fact that THAT element is pretty true demonstrates that THAT imbalance needs to be corrected.

The second thing... the reality of this story is as created by the author, and in that reality, he got away with it and there is nothing that can be done about it, short of killing the protagonist. I suppose that could happen but it would still not restore the children to the wife. But the main point of this second aspect, is that in this story, no amount of recrimination, anger, accusations or anything else, will undo the outcome, so he won. And he would never care about the whining anonies that will surely pollute this comment section, and guess what? I don't care either.

For giving the bitch a serving of the very pain that she piled onto a man that would have stood by her for life, I give this a very solid 5 stars, and fuck you, anyone who bitches about that.

Like I always say... betrayal and adultery are just like rolling dice. It may work out for some, but you just never know... it may come out at the bad end of the spectrum in your case. Good luck. :)

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur m8 awsum story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was OK. Unbelievable, but OK.

Just another aardvark marriage. Gee, she seemed just like a normal everyday loyal loving wife, then, Shazam, I wake up married to a monster. And I Never Knew. Might as well claim he didn't realize he married an Aardvark. Unless we are going to go the Hannah is a sociopath mental case, which means she's totally unpredictable and crazy, and the kids are much better off.

Sounds like he got what he married. Also sounds like he corrected that mistake for himself, the fucked up bitch of a wife, and the poor kids on the verge of being made totally psycho by their monster mother. In the end everyone is better off. Crazy lady can always go out and welp a few more pups with some other sucker paying the bill. I was surprised you didn't include Hannah getting arrested for attempted, or maybe successful, murder against the husband.

But wouldn't it be a hoot if she decides to marry the children's biological father, has a few more kids, and the first set of kids meet the second set of kids because they all look like brothers and sisters? Except that the first set of kids are successful and well educated and normal, while the second set raised by Hannah, again divorced for cheating, are in drug rehab or prison or just promiscuous wastrels. The story ends with the first set of kids seeking out Hannah's first husband to thank him for getting them adopted and escaping Hannah's poison influence.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. It was an original idea how to escape child support.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

Whew!! But five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A touch on the brutal side.

But the response matched the offence.

Cheers

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

This is completely fucked up but I still laughed

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

What's not to like? The children are happily speaking Russian. They don't even remember their mother. Hannah , the nasty, lying, cheating, bitch can call her lover up and make some more. The comments will be en fuego on this great story. Fuck you, if you can't take a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVED it!

Very creative, original. I have to agree with those who think she got what she deserved, that she would have been a horrible mother, and that all he did was save himself and balance the scales. I liked that he didn’t have to run away, leave his own family, and live off the grid, not to have to pay child support. And the children will probably be fine. Odds are they will be in a loving, two-parent family, instead of being raised by their mentally ill slut mother. Having a husband unknowingly raise the children of another man has to be the most egregious act of the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I dont think you had her show the right emotion at losing her children. At first you did but once the photos arrive and she learns of the adoption the realization she may never get them back should set in and she would be a zombie. I felt she was only sad.

As for what he did to the kids? Didnt bother me. He feels they are going to a good home and also he has separated himself once he learned they are not his. He refuses to support another mans children. This was perfect. Kids get a hopefully stable family, he doesnt pay support or raise the bastards, bitch wife suffers forever.

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
Wow

Husband was a true sociopath. I'm sure the children were just thrilled to go off with strangers.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Yeah, it was horrible revenge, but . . .

. . . it was still fiction. Rather than giving readers just more and more of the same old stuff, Mr More came up with something new.

In the typical story here, Lois would have lost the kids anyway, as she was set up for something and was in prison for ten to twenty years, while the dad kept them, because he loved them, even though they weren’t biologically his. Here, it’s something different. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The little devil on my shoulder says "Take THAT, you cunt," but the rational person in me says that this is way, WAY OTT.

In a more normal story, I would sue Steve for child support. If he can somehow get Hannah on record admitting that she DELIBERATELY got pregnant by Steve for the second baby, the divorce and getting out of paternity for the second baby at least should be a slam dunk. If Florida wants someone to pay for the kids, go after the biological father, especially where he KNEW he was fathering the second baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
still not sure if Hannah...

learned any sort of lesson??

How about the readers?

Do we even know what the lesson was supposed to be?

I pride myself on having above average reading comprehension, but I don't think that the lesson you intended was the one that got delivered.

Ill keep saying this for author's here. The REAL skill in crafting a revenge plot story is showing how people learn something VALUABLE from the experience, and then USE that knowledge to improve themselves.

Any revenge plot only conceived to inflict PAIN and nothing else? Those are the ones that fail, and in reality, would have come back on our narrator ten-fold. Let no reader here forget that this fictional scenario, would NEVER have succeeded in any sort of reality.

It might be easy not to care about Hannah. OK. But then that undermines why such an extreme revenge would even be necessary? It was too easy to walk away from her AND those kids?? You actually did pay some lip service to his thinking on this, but those shallow justifications only serve to make HIM less of a man, him less redeemable, him more worthy of being cheated on in the first place. Trust me, those aren't the kind of stories that I want to read either. I'm trying to illustrate how lack of character development undermines your own story, and it's ultimate effect on the audience.

Why shoot yourself in the foot?

Here is a very real case where this would have been a better story told completely from Hannah's POV. Then the real story of how she goes from bored and cheating housewife, to international human trafficking crime fighter and activist. See, she starts off the story as a poor excuse for a wife, but ends the story, as a rehabilitated and inspirational person bringing a voice to a global issue of intrigue.

That probably never was a story you were interested in writing, but it probably would have been a better one that what you did.

In the future ask this:

Why revenge?

How revenge?

What purpose will it serve?

Does it work? (and that metric is based upon what IMPROVES as a result)

Do they learn from it and make a change to become a better person?

You can console yourself knowing that many and most BTB stories don't bother doing this. But many BTB stories are flawed and lacking. Reread comments from all your favorites. There will have always been an issue with even the best of them, where character development and story arc could have been better refined.

Just sayin, and I still exclusively prefer BTB stories! That Is why I hope that the authors here who love them too can and will get BETTER at writing them!

Thanks for your efforts and consideration of this comment. Have a great day!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Wonderful revenge

Now that is the kind of vengence that keeps on giving - absolutely love it. Just wish the asshole "lover" would have gotten his as well, but you take what you can.

5/5

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
WOW!

Devilish revenge. I liked it.

I don't think I could stomach it myself but this was an interesting tale.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago

You went from first person to third. Should have used third throughout since first was too difficult. HiV had an insightful comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Methinks

That he’d better watch his back. Some doubt that he’ll live long as no doubt Hannah has a grandfather as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure exactly what you ingested before you wrote this, but consider seeing a professional psychiatrist regarding your mental state.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago
Awesome

Bitch got what she deserved and the kids will have a wonderful life without her.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Now for Hannah’s boy friend

Where else in the former USSR can he be sent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect revenge

The kids will be raised in an unbroken home, by parents that love them. What's not to love about this story? Instead of being raised by a cold and immoral mother, they now have a chance to grow up virtuous and well-balanced. Well done. Great story. 5 stars.

The family court system long ago traded justice for simplicity and speed: judges don't like "he said, she said" any more than they enjoyed the long hours associated with a huge backlog of divorce cases, so they went with a "one size fits all" solution.

Today, if one seeks a fair and just resolution, one must find it, or create it, oneself.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Payback

Brutal, but earned payback. It's just a story and a very good one. Just deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent, amusing story, Pity there are so few

readers here who appreciate justice. In the world the author constructed, the children were placed with an excellent family, and they were certainly better off than living with their sociopathic birth mother. Moreover, the children were so young, it really made no difference to them long run in terms of bonding. Overall they were better off because they had an intact home with a psychologically healthy mother. The cunt of a birth mother got appropriate street justice because our dysfunctional, feminized family law system is systematically unjust to fathers and, in this case, husbands. As for those of you who object to the husband's solution, go get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice touch

Nice touch, the name Lindberg in s kidnapping story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This is very creative and brings refreshing originality to the BTB genre. Its also an interesting reflection on the concept of equal but opposite.

5*****

Please write another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The people involved...

and their helpers are pretty damn despicable.

The wife is a total sociopathic whore. The husband is a deranged sociopath who used the children to pay her back, as if it their fault, or the grandparent's fault. Two sociopaths deserving each other. He should never father anything at all, not even an amoeba, and she shouldn't ever wed anyone. She probably should stay out of motherhood as well 'cause if she propagates her traits, she will raise sociopaths like her.

Sociopaths both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bio-Dad's Comeuppance

The bio-father and his family would also be suspects in the investigation. Hannah would not be able to withhold his name if she wanted to be seen as fully cooperating with the police. Given that his name is on the birth certificates Grant has a right to be kept abreast of the investigation's progress and thus would know her lover's identity in short order.

The twin forces of karma and Newtonian physics descending on that prick would have added even more enjoyment to this story.

Give me a story I like and I get greedy. Give me a story I don't like and I criticize it. Yes, I'm a loyal Loving Wives reader. Thank you for writing despite my often less than appreciative nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You never had Hannah’s lover held to account

Not bad revenged ,the divorce system is broken. She deserved this outcome. Married having someone’s else’s kids and putting his name on the birth certificate. How low could she go.and can this really happen?

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Ouch!

Geez, your readers are all over the place with various opinions. As was once said, “What a revolting development this is”. Speaking for myself I can only say that I love stories with a different twist which I haven’t read dozens of time before. For that effort I award high marks. As for how the story content ended? Well I will just smile and let others debate it.....

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago

Wow, dark, dark, dark. Not sure how I feel about it. Children are always a soft spot for me and a subject I try to avoid with stories. I'll pass on the voting but the writing was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Speaking Russian so well!

How many American kid can speak a foreign language? And these kid will do it so well! As for those who seem to think that the authors of stories must have the ethical make-up of the characters, I say, you better throw the author of “Silence of the Lambs” in prison, because that guys must be nuts!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: learning from revenge

"Do they learn from it and make a change to become a better person?"

A good revenge story has nothing to do with encouraging your nemesis to improve themselves! It's about the delicious satisfaction of seeing them suffer the consequences of their misdeeds. I read BtB stories for the wonderful moment of schadenfreude, when an evil bitch realises she's destroyed her own life. It rarely happens in real life, which makes it all the more satisfying when it happens in a story.

Hannah was a cruel unrepentant slut, and the husband wanted to punish her for the smug way she gloated, "You might as well just accept it."

She tried to use the grossly unjust legal system to rape him in the divorce, forcing him to pay for her two bastards. So he found a way to put an end to that, and also take her children away from her, the same way she took his kids from him (when he realised he wasn't their father).

Hannah didn't need to learn anything, other than the fact she fucked with the wronged guy. Her horror when she realised he'd put the kids up for adoption was the payoff to the story, not Hannah becoming some crime-fighting activist!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Newton's Third Law

Who knew you could make a zany story about it? ;-)

Thanks for the entertaining tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drastic

His revenge is a bit drastic,even two year olds will suffer when they are taken away from their normal environment.Why did he not bother to find out who his wife's lover was?.If she wanted more kids she knew where to go,also she might have married him.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Deliciously evil

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Change of Tact.... !

A very good twist in a common theme in this category.

Very well done author.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
Bahahaha !

Karma train , smirk station! LMAO .

5 big ones and a Favorite story !

This goes right beside of Pickaxe handles and hungry Lioness's for payback supreme !

chuckysmariachuckysmariaover 4 years ago
@ mrpicklebuneyes did you even read the story?

Perhaps it is you who need to get his head checked.

In the story the cheated husband was left without legal recourse to even have a clean break. his wife is unrepentant cheater, the children are not his, and the courts will side in favor of the cheating woman.

yes he did something illegal and got away with it. what other option does he have. by doing what he did (1) the children will be raised by loving family instead of an immoral woman (2) the cheated husband will not have to pay for children that isn’t his. You can’t even say that the background of the story has no merit since there are men who are paying for bastard children.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
There should be a category of "Hating Wives"

I can think of few things more hateful than taking children away from their mother. To say that the mother was despicable, immoral, cruel...is an understatement. To say that the cheated "father" was even more of the same is an even greater understatement. I have been at funerals where people buried their children and I had the same feeling as when I read this story. I always say that Literotica is a fantasy site and people can fantasize any way they want. This story makes me want to reconsider that position.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 4 years ago

You are a sick sick person to write something that justifies kidnapping children and selling them to adoptive parents. While it’s pretty much anything goes in the world of erotic writing this just crosses the line.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

This story is hard to describe you can't help but feel bad for the children. Then after that thought it hit me, this is exactly what made it a really good story.

Any time an author can make you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach he did his job. This is fiction after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm.... lets see how this adds up

Kids get raised in a well off loving family. ++

Deceived and used husband gets to start over with "his" own family.++

He is not railroaded by a corrupt system and forced to pay for kids that are not his. +++

The Deceitful and useless bitch gets to reap what she sowed. Wanted to deprive the husband of having his own family, make him pay for the next 18 years for kids that weren't his, make him live in constant pain by using a corrupt system to remind him every month when he payed for someone else's offspring.

Instead now she gets to be reminded of what she has lost due to her deceit and morally corrupt plan. - - -

She should too "just accept it" lol

Hell she got off lucky. It could have been so much worse.

About the only thing that is missing is, she should have been sterilized so that she could not add her gene pool to the world. Thus preventing more morally bankrupt and

deceitful genes being added to the mix.

Live and learn from your mistakes. You useless cunt. You got off easy.

xiluaxiluaover 4 years ago
Absolutely evil

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To those getting all worked up about his cruelty, I'll give the same answer that those of us who get upset about "whatever" in a story are always told: "It's FICTION, people." These aren't real children sold into illegal adoption.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@johnadp, maybe I missed it, but I don't see HIM telling where the kids are. She received photos.She BELIEVES that he's behind it. Yes, we know she's right, but if she could prove it she would go to the Police.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

Disturbing. The children are the victims. The 'father' had no idea what would happen to them when they were adopted. The mother is evil, but he is a psychopath.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

John, it's just a fictional story. If I find it more entertaining than a cuckold story where the wife humiliated her husband and keeps him in a dog kennel, does that make me a psychopath? I read this stuff for fun, not as a guide for relationships.. I prefer the writing of saddletramp to that of Ashon, or Blackrandi to JennyGently. None of these writers influence m my life, as I have enough problems of my own. Lighten up a little, watch live coverage of the impeachment and relax.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Karma is a bitch! He did thise kids a favor, the bio mom would have ruined them. She is evil incarnate, NOT the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@johnadp

You claim this is poorly written and uninteresting, yet it has more favs and higher ratings that the garbage that you write. Is it because it has a unique twist, you know something none of your stories have? Its okay to strip the kids away from the husband, but not okay to strip them away from the wife? Five stars compared to the one star your stories get.

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I feel bad for the kids. I guess having them go to some rich foreign family was a way to make us think that things would be okay for them. I don't really like that, but I'm not holding it against the story. I'm not certain I've read a BTB where this type of revenge was taken.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cruel...

This guy was just cruel, but I don't totally hate it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
I liked this story

Ditto 26thNC comment. In this case the kids went from a broken home to a loving home, so they are probably much much better off. The bitch deserved what she got.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

As close to a perfect BTB as I've seen!

Lets face it, all bitches (bastards)

deserve to be burned.

Hypothetically, of course.

Top ratings from me.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Wicked

What a story. That's a new plot for me. Thanks for sharing. I think........

266xxyz266xxyzover 4 years ago
Great story

That was surely a new story line in what seems to be a limited areana. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Great Evil Story

This would have to rank as the most evil of stories I've ever read, BUT I am ashamed to say I did enjoy it even though I'm not a BTB fan, Original plot to finish off the standard start. 5 stars you wicked story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Justice

Very creative. Pity we can't make things work out like this in the real world.

Tiger27Tiger27about 4 years ago

Pure evil!

Great story!

Davidj001Davidj001about 4 years ago
I know,,,

One thing for sure,,,,, I'm never going to piss you off!!😨

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

The wife went from smug bitch to helpless in 90 seconds. Love it when the bad guy gets hammered!

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Smug and self righteous to broken

This went from oh no this isn't going ok to omg priceless. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
COMMENT ON COMMENTS

Wow -- 76 comments in 47 days.

A tribute to an author and his story who/which can incite such responses and feelings. This story has not only the reach-out-and-grab-you plot that was the recipient of so many comments, it also has the writing style that makes you glad you are along for the ride, and leaves you wishing for moreandmore.

Anonymous 1-18-20, starts with the title,

"still not sure if Hannah..."

and continues with

"learned any sort of lesson?

How about the readers?

Do we even know what the lesson was supposed to be?"

He then goes on to question the author's writing ability based on whether/what lesson "got delivered."

I am not on Mr. Anonymous' wavelength at all.

I do not read Literotica looking for LESSONS.

I read looking for ENTERTAINMENT.

And with this story and this author, I keep getting moreandmore.

Next, Mr. Anonymous goes on to inform (lecture?) the author how his writing was lacking and how to improve it in the future. Most of which I disagreed with. At the end, leaving me with a bit of a downer. The opposite of the nice upper the story left me with.

So, I consider this story successful, and,

Mr. Anonymous' comment unsuccessful.

I've read the comment by Harddaysknight after numerous Literotica stories, faulting the author for switching points of view. In this case from first person (telling the story from the mouth of the main character, using "I" and "me," etc.) to third person (telling the story from the mouth of unidentified narrator/teller).

Sometimes I agree with HDK, such as when annoying switches are made within a span of a few words/paragraph.

Example (I made it up):

He [third person] walked down to the shore,

and I [first person ] saw a boat speeding away.

He [third person] wondered....

The author is referring to the same guy as he switches from "he" to "I" to "he." This breaks the language rule to stick to one POV (point of view) -- as HDK has informed us repeatedly (and, sometimes, appropriately).

But, MUCH worse, it interrupts and interferes with reading and comprehension.

My opinion is that what moreandmore did in this story is different -- a deliberate change in POV for the sake of the story.

Sure, it technically broke a language or storytelling rule. But, why are there rules, where do they come from, and what is their purpose? In short, rules are compiled by language experts to define/describe the way the language works to help us all be on the same page as we speak/write. They are not decrees that are enforceable. Skilled users of language sometime "break" the rules for the sake of communication, by misspelling words, coining new words, deviating from "proper" grammar, etc.

("grammar" reminds of the one about the little boy who answered the door. The salesman asked, "Where's your mom?"

"She ain't here."

"Where's your grammar?"

"She ain't here either." ! )

It is in this vein (deliberate deviation) that Winston Churchill, a master technician of the English language observed, "A preposition is not a good word to end a sentence with." ["with" is a preposition.] Thus, he both acknowledged the rule and kinda made fun of it. After all, who uses the "correct" expression: "A preposition is not a good word with which to end a sentence"?

So, the ideal is: know the rules and use them to help your communication to others; misuse them or don't use them if that helps your communication.

Some do not even know the "rules." I had 8 years of formal education after high school. But I've been around ordinary (poor word) lesser educated people much of my life. Some of them are smart. Some quite well off financially. Very often they get across their ideas just fine, even using "ain't" and double negatives, that more educated people might look down on.

That's how I see the POV problem. There are times the author is a confusing mess, because he does not get it.

There are times the author uses it as a communication tool.

After years, and thousands, of stories, on Literotica, I've lost even more of my educated uptightness.

If it communicates -- who cares/why care?

Even when it's a glitch in the communication, I got what the guy meant. And I'm glad he gave Literotica a story for free, that Literotica gave to me for free.

When the problem(s) is(are) too egregious, or you feel the author would just appreciate the help to improve, write him a private note using the Contact feature on the Submissions page. On the other hand, if it will benefit the general Literotica readership, use Public Comments.

The plot of this story ENTERTAINED me.

The way the author "talks" is enjoyable, and sometimes amusing.

Use of language is exceptional -- especially for Literotica.

I hope he writes hundreds of stories for us, for many years to come.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

MuffintopgoddessMuffintopgoddessabout 4 years ago
An extreme case

Of BTB...superbly satysfaying, nonetheless

LoejtcLoejtcabout 4 years ago
Short, Sweet & Complete

A 5* on originality alone.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago

"Chances are that we'll have another little chat Mr. Lindberg."

Good line! If that was a little chat, then next time how about providing some good coffee and a danish or two?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Upsetting

Upsetting for Hannah to lose her kids,but she could have some more with her lover.Why didn't try to find out who the father was?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

What a cold ,deceitful bitch! Really got what she deserved.If she wanted her lover's children, why not divorce Gary and marry her lover? After her divorce, she could still have done. Her smirk and cool attitude got shoved up her ass! 5*s.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Good accept that

Good accept that Bitch...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Very creative solution, I liked it. Only one suggestion: wrong title. Should have been “Just accept it”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tough acceptance

Could he have kept the kids and returned them in exchange for the real father's name? Was the money coming from his grandfather the money the Russians paid for the kids? Hardcore BTB. Foot fetish my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

What a miserable bitch slut. She had to be cheating right after her wedding, to have a two year old son in three years of marriage. And to add insult to injury, she goes and has a second child by her lover!!! She deserved the pain that was meted out to her. 5*s.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, this is really a great story. You just have to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect story

For the Pajama Boys out there: No real children were harmed in this story.

In real life, the children would be better off with loving adoptive parents in a solid marriage than with an evil bitch like the wife character. Frankly, I think it's a great solution for paternity fraud, and it would drastically reduce its incidence.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FINALLY A BTB STORY WHERE THE MOTIVE FITS THE PERP

then an age old expression 'Well She Can Always Have More Kids'. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with tazz1 - a BTB revenge that fits the crime!

Well written and to the point. That this bitch actually thought she could get away with it goes beyond me. You cannot do this to a man ... any man!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Horrific.....

Scores 4/5

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Wow. I think I liked it. Pretty dramatic action that was taken. Considering the bitch and stunt she pulled it was well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who is the real father

I would have preferred for the wife to be forced to change the birth certificate to the real father to get them back. Then she could get child support from the real father.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with the kidnapping,it is a cruel thing to do to young children,depriving them of their mother,let alone being taken to a strange country.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Oh so bad

Oh what an evil way to get back, I love it.

Great story well thought out.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

I admit. I enjoyed the story. But the protagonist and his grandpa are irredeemable. But since no children were kidnapped in the writing of this story, I give myself permission to chuckle.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

Nitpic, I do not think the author or the story are championing kidnapping. Movies and stories can be enjoyable for the very fact that you can vicariously live through dispicable characters, precisely because it is fictional. It is fantasy.

I would not ever actually do the revenge acts of most stories. But it is entertaining getting revenge in fantasy without any real world consequences.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Comments

This story keeps getting comments with strong reactions both ways. I still think the punishment is exactly what the lying, cheating, whore deserves. Play stupid games, and win really bad prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hate much?

He really didn't know anything about these people he gave the kids to and it's obvious that he didn't care. He was blinded by his hatred of the wife.

Prisons are built for guys like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anonymous

Hate Much!!!

Not enough sir no one wants that to happen to kids but soul tearing blood bath of a man who signs a birth certificate under false pretenses only to find out years later that this child is not his. Yet is on the hook for child support because signing his name to that piece of paper is a binding contract for 18 + years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is a difference between a well written story (which this most definitely is) and a story where you hate pretty much every character (which, other than the kids, I do). It’s a five star story about shitty people.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago
@Nitpic

You might as well just accept it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...