Giving Up My Seat

Story Info
A man gives into his desires, and gives up his office chair.
1.1k words
4.28
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds good, I have a few more revisions to finish up before I leave. I should be out of here by 6:30." I responded to my wife via text when she asked about our dinner plans for the evening. I glanced at the clock, 6:05, and my heart gave a jolt as I felt my old android phone in my pocket buzz. I sat my new phone on my desk and pulled the old phone out of my pocket. The notification on the home screen read "Do you want me to come over?"

I could feel my heart pounding in my head, my hands nervously shaking. I just told my wife I would be out of the office in 25 minutes. I stared at the keyboard willing myself to respond "No", now was not going to be the time that I finally gave into my urges. I had already gone too far in secretly downloading the app on my old phone, just to talk to people I convinced myself. I scrolled back up in the conversation to find out how I had let it get to this point, re-reading how I slipped further and further into his seduction. My gaze lingered on the picture he sent as I felt my heart skip another beat. I scrolled down, brought up the keyboard with the intention of saying no, and typed "Yes".

After 2 minutes he responded that he was on his way, and asked where to park. After relaying the parking instructions I began to pace my office. How did I let this happen? I still don't have to go through with this. I can just tell him I changed my mind, text the wife I was leaving a few minutes early and head home.

6:10

6:15

6:18 "I really should just back out. I don't want to commit to this, I still haven't cheated.....yet" I tell myself as I anxiously pace the hallway outside of my office, frequently checking the back door.

6:23 "I'm here" rang the notification on my phone. My hands shook as I reached towards the door handle, slowly opening it and peering out into the parking lot behind the office. I wave towards the white truck parked near the door with its lights and engine still on. He gets out of the truck and walks his way across the lot, through the door, down the hallway and into my office. I close the door behind us, the only sound I can hear is the heart pounding its way out of my chest.

He makes he way over to my desk, pulls out my executive chair, and sits down, turning to face me. No words spoken between either of us. I slowly walk across the room, and take my place on my knees in front of him. I reach up, hands still shaking, and begin to undo the belt that is keeping me from what I've always longed for. I slide down the shorts and stare at the massive bulge in his pearly white underwear. I could not move my hands fast enough to remove this final obstacle in my path.

As his sturdy, still growing, cock emerged from the waist band, my heart skipped one last beat. I reached up with my right hand, my thumb circling just below the beautiful head. This was it, what I have been dreaming of for years, but have been too weak to seek. Would I like it? Has this just been some fantasy I dreamt up in my head that in practice I wouldn't be able to stomach?

I slowly licked from the bass of his shaft to the tip of his head, and enclosed my lips around his throbbing head. My tongue acted on pure instinct, licking back and forth on his frenulum. I began to bob up and down, grasping the rest of his cock in my right hand, my left hand sliding up his chest. I was no longer concerned about the time, or my work, or my dinner plans. As far as I was concerned I wanted to do this forever, consequences be damned.

I thought that there was no way that I could be more aroused than I was, but I was wrong. A jolt of butterflies went through my stomach as I felt his hands run through my hair as he caressed my head. As his finger ran down behind my ear I gave an involuntary shudder and moaned with my mouth still firmly clamped around his dick. I look up into his face and see him smiling down at me, causing more jolts of butterflies in my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to please this man forever, his affectionate hands giving me praise for a job well done.

I lost complete track of time, focused on the singular goal of having this gorgeous man explode inside of my mouth. For the first time he spoke to me, "I know you're in a hurry, let me jerk off on your face. Take your shorts off."

"But I don't want to stop, I want this to go on forever." I thought to myself, before obediently sliding back, sliding down my shorts without leaving my knees. He stood up before me, looking even more imposing from my angle down where I belonged. He began to stroke himself vigorously, looked at me in the eyes and said "Touch yourself".

I began to stroke, while staring longingly at the dick I so very badly wanted in my mouth again. On instinct without thinking, I lunge my face forward and begin to lick his balls. 20-30 seconds pass before I heard him say "I'm about to cum", and I was not going to miss the opportunity. I reached up, grabbed his shaft, and began lustfully sucking his cock, just in time to feel him began to pulse his load into my mouth.

I braced myself to not like the taste, to gag and make a mess and embarrass myself. Instead I felt a rush of juices that quenched decades of thirst. He came so hard and for so long, that I did not even realize I was still stroking myself as I, dick in mouth, had the strongest orgasm of my life.

He sat back in my chair and relaxed himself again, me still on the floor in my place at his feet. I looked at the clock, 6:45. That's not too late, I thought to myself as I pulled my shorts back up. We both stand up, buckling our belts back. I looked into the gorgeous eyes of this man, wanting nothing more than to hold, caress, and kiss him. This man who I don't even know his name, but I can still taste his cum in the back of my throat. I say "Thank you" and he nods, and walks out the door.