Ultimate Roommate Seduction

Story Info
Roommates take things too far on a night in.
11.1k words
4.83
39.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently moved into a share house close to college with my boyfriend Oliver. We moved in and met the two other guys who were in the same year and also new to the college. The four of us were all international students, Oliver my boyfriend was from Sweden, we'd been together for 4 months having met during enrolments.

My name's Blake and I'm from Australia, then there were our other roommates Leo from Korea and Arun from India. The four of us were all 20 and had travelled to the USA for college.

We'd been living together for a week now and Oliver and I didn't hide the fact we were gay and in a relationship. Leo actually shared with us that he too was gay and that left Arun as the only straight guy in the share house. He didn't mind though and was all for us being us around him.

I liked to keep in shape and of the two of us I was fitter and more athletic than Oliver, he was naturally slim anyway and didn't need to build his muscles as the only muscle he cared about was the one between his legs. I did enjoy that muscle a lot too and only hoped that we didn't cause too much noise at night as the walls were paper thin.

I joined the college gym as I wanted to maintain my athletic physique, I wasn't crazy muscular but did have nice definition over my arms, legs and abs. Oliver liked to rub his hands across my chest and arms and I especially found myself getting turned on whenever he played with my toned ass.

The first week in the share house went fast and the four of us had settled in, it was a Saturday night and Arun had plans to go out with some of his Indian friends as he'd joined one of the college social groups. He invited the rest of us along but we decided to stay in, besides Leo had one of his friends from Korea coming to visit and the way he'd said friend I imagined it was his boyfriend.

Wanting to be polite and welcoming, Oliver and I agreed to stay in and share in some drinks with Leo and his friend Hyun. I knew Leo was a good looking guy but I hadn't seen him without his top on yet, he normally lounged around the house in oversized tops but I could tell he was well built and his legs were like muscular tree trunks in his shorts.

Knowing this I imagined that whoever Hyun was he would most likely be similar to Leo as they had both grown up in the same town and played the same sports back in Korea.

It was 4pm in the afternoon and Hyun was due to arrive any minute, I could see that Leo was getting excited and this increased my sense of his relationship with Hyun. Oliver and I were sat at our dining table and sipping our first drink of the afternoon, our favourite vodka soda's.

Feeling Leo's anxiety as he paced up and down the hallway waiting for Hyun's Uber I yelled out, 'Come sit down and enjoy a drink Leo, your man will be here soon.'

Leo glanced back over his shoulder at us, his thick shiny black hair hanging down to his brow and his chiselled jaw moving into a smile. 'Oh yeah sure, I'll join you if you want.' He said with his thick Korean accent.

Oliver passed him a can as he sat down with us and we started talking about what we should do when Hyun arrives, I suggested we head out for a drink just the four of us but Oliver cut in, I didn't think he wanted to head out and instead suggested we play some drinking games.

Leo seemed to prefer this idea as a gleam shot across his eyes as he looked from Oliver to me, 'That sounds fun and I can teach you both some Korean games.'

'Yeah that'd be great!' I said, agreeing with this idea for the night.

There came a knock on the door and our collective attention shifted as Leo got up and opened the door welcoming in his friend Hyun.

I let out a breath as into the hallway stepped Hyun, he was just as good looking as Leo and the two almost looked like twins except Hyun's hair was parted in the middle and his skin was a touch darker but looked flawless nonetheless. His eyes were also more narrow than Leo's.

The two started talking rapidly in Korean and shared a hug then it was more rapid Korean and a moment's pause as they both turned to look at Oliver and I sat at the table. Looking at us I noticed Hyun's eyes widen for an instant and then they launched back into more Korean shared a laugh and came walking over to us.

'This is Hyun guys, Hyun this is Oliver and this is Blake, his boyfriend.' Leo said introducing us and seeming to linger on the word boyfriend or that may just have been a language thing.

Hyun nodded his head and then reached out shaking Oliver's hand then extended his to me. I reciprocated and as we shook hands felt Hyun's strong grip close around mine, he seemed to linger in the handshake with me longer than he did with Oliver.

Oliver didn't seem to notice this though and had gone to get Hyun a can of drink. Returning he passed Hyun the can and the four of us now sat around the square dining table. I had Oliver on my right, Leo on my left and then Hyun sat across from me.

We started to sip our drinks and chat about what America was like for us all and how we had come to get there, what Hyun thought of it and how long he was going to stay. This is when he mentioned that he was an underwear model and here for 2 weeks on a contract.

'Wow an underwear model huh, must be more professional though Blake than when you model for me.' Oliver laughed and winked at me as he reached across and rubbed my thigh playfully.

'Haha that's just for you babe.' I replied.

Hyun smiled at this, 'Well I bet you could model, you seem to have the body for it and Leo used to do it as well back home in Korea.'

'Oh wow did you Leo? Kept that quiet didn't you!' I grinned at Leo who seemed to blush now. He was generally quiet and reserved.

'Hey I might start up again after some encouragement and a few of these.' Leo laughed back as he shook his now empty can.

'Oh time for another round!' Oliver said excitedly and stood up to get us all another can.

Sipping our next drink I felt Oliver reach down with his left hand beneath the table and place it onto my thigh again, I was wearing a pair of tight fitting gym shorts and he gently started to caress my thigh above the knee. He knew I liked it when he did this and sipping my drink I felt my shorts stir.

'So how about these drinking games!' I exclaimed in a pause during the conversation, tightening my thighs together as I did so and feeling my member coming to life between my legs. Damn Oliver's touch was feeling good.

'Yeah let's get started with one of mine, truth or dare.' Oliver smiled. 'Help us break the ice and get to know one another.'

We all nodded, cans still half full, 'Ok so I'll start and say either truth or dare, then we'll make it you need to answer the first person to ask a truth or tell a dare.' Oliver continued to explain. 'Truth.' He said.

Being ready and the quickest to speak I yelled out, 'What's your favourite part of my body?' Saying this I felt my shorts stir again this was exciting.

Leo's eyebrows raised next to me as he waited on Oliver's answer.

'Hmmm that's a difficult one as you do have a perfect body Blake, I'd have to say my favourite part is that nice juicy bubble butt of yours though haha.' Oliver grinned with an appreciative gleam to his eyes.

It was Hyun's eyebrows that raised this time hearing Oliver's response.

Taking a quick sip of my drink as Oliver had answered I went to say truth or dare myself but was cut off, 'Oh hang on their Blakey, it's not a sip, since I answered you have to skull.' Oliver smirked.

I was fine with that knowing I had already drunk half the second can and in a swift motion moved the can to my lips and gulped down the remainder. Placing the can to the table I looked at Oliver, winked and said, 'My turn now, truth!'

Like lightning the question came out of Hyun's lips before any of the others could speak, 'Ever been with an Asian?'

Silence fell around the table, I looked from Oliver's face to Leo and then lastly to Hyun. All three were waiting for my answer, I paused feeling the tension in the room and wanting it to build. Taking a deep breath I replied, 'No. Time for you to drink Hyun.' And I grinned across at him.

'Yeah, he's a taste for Swedish mate haha.' Oliver laughed as he reached over and shoved Hyun's muscular shoulder playfully.

Hyun smiled back at me through his narrow eyes, his dark pupils meeting mine as he raised his can to his lips and then proceeded to drink the rest. Like me he now needed a third can which Oliver quickly replaced as well as a back-up for Leo and himself.

'Well guess I'm up now, this is fun, truth.' Leo said to the table as he pressed his hands together.

Oliver's voice spoke, 'Who's the top you or Hyun?' I heard the words and was intrigued to hear the answer.

Leo and Hyun looked at one another smiling and then started speaking in Korean again before Leo turned to look at me with his dark almost black eyes and then across the table to Oliver. 'I can answer that for us both, we're tops.' His face shined into a proud sort of gleam and the more reserved blushing guy that had been next to me on my left earlier was becoming more confident.

Oliver had to drink his can now which he did very quickly, he must have been close to the end of his second anyway.

It came time for Hyun's turn, 'Ah me now huh, well I guess since you all did truth then I'll do...dare!' His thick Korean accent echoed across the table as he confidently surveyed the room.

My mind started racing to think of a dare but I couldn't think quick enough, 'Take off your top!' Leo yelled drowning out Oliver's voice as he too had started to say a dare.

Winking at Leo, Hyun grinned showing his pearly white teeth, he sure was a model. 'Ok, you boys want to see my body do you, here you go.' Hyun stood up and then slowly lifted his orange top over his head and threw it to the side revealing his very muscular, very defined, hairless bronzed physique, he must have been waxed recently for the photo shoots.

My eyes washed over his big muscular pecs to his prominently outlined abs, he sure did have an underwear models body. As my eyes moved over him, Hyun lifted his arms and flexed showing off his muscles even more and boy did they bulge.

'You like how I look?' Hyun asked the table, sitting himself back down.

'Haha yeah bro, such a show off.' Leo grinned.

He, Hyun and Oliver then looked at me, the three waiting for me to say something. I looked at Oliver and then back to Hyun, 'Yeah you're looking hot, nice work.' My shorts stirred again, I still had Oliver's hand caressing my thigh.

Leo skulled his can and we were now all on our third drink.

'All right boys time for one of your games then.' Oliver nodded towards Leo.

I was intrigued as to what a Korean drinking game would be like and so too was Oliver. Leo and Hyun started another conversation in Korean and then with a nod from Hyun, Leo stood up and went over to the kitchen. He returned with a banana, cucumber, eggplant and carrot.

'Ok so this game we all keep drinking anytime but what you need to do is one at a time close your eyes and then someone will put an object into your mouth. Guess what it is and the turn moves onto the next person, guess wrong and you have to take off an item of clothing and go again.' Leo looked at Oliver and I waiting for our acknowledgment.

'Ok sounds easy enough, what a sexy game too!' Oliver replied, so I nodded back as well.

'To show you boys how it's done I'll do Hyun first.' Leo's Korean accent said.

I looked at Oliver and he winked at me with a grin and squeezed my thigh harder.

Hyun still with his top already off showing his muscular upper body, closed his eyes. Leo then picked up the cucumber from the table and lifted it towards Hyun's mouth. On contact Hyun opened his mouth and Leo pushed the cucumber an inch in onto his tongue. He waited a second then pulled it out.

With his eyes still closed Hyun spoke out, 'Definitely the cucumber.' Opening his eyes he was right so didn't have to remove any clothes and the turn now moved to Oliver.

'Ok I think we get it.' I said and motioned for Oliver to close his eyes.

He did and I reached across the table and picked up the eggplant, it was thinner than the larger ones I'd seen so could be mistaken for a cucumber I thought. I pressed it into Oliver's lips and they parted allowing me to push the eggplant into his mouth. It did feel rather sexual.

Like Leo had shown, I held it there for a second and then pulled it back out.

'Uh the cucumber as well?' Oliver asked, his eyes still closed.

The three of us laughed and I said, 'Nah wrong babe, take off your top and we'll try again.'

Oliver staying seated pulled his top off and threw it to where Hyun's was, looking at Oliver's tanned body it was slim and didn't show any muscles compared to Hyun. Oliver and I were also an inch or two shorter than both Hyun and Leo.

'Let's try that again.' I said as Oliver closed his eyes and I again placed the eggplant into his mouth.

Before I could pull it out fully Oliver's voice mumbled onto it, 'Urghh...eggplant.'

'Haha yes!' I laughed pulling it out so he could speak clearly.

'Fuck this game is hot!' Oliver grinned as he looked at the rest of us. He no longer had his hand on my thigh now as he was concentrating on the game.

It was my turn now and I closed my eyes, 'Keep them closed a sec Blake, I'm gonna get us more stuff.' I heard Oliver say and then heard him leaving the table and going to our room. A few moments later he was back and I heard a few thumps on the table as he placed whatever items he had gone to get.

There was an excitement now from Leo and Hyun as they must have seen what Oliver had gone to get. I wondered if this would be something much harder for me to guess. Shit I thought to myself I hope it's not too hard I don't want to end up with the most clothes off.

With my eyes firmly closed I waited and heard Oliver's voice from my side, 'Ok babe ready?'

I nodded my head trying to hold back a smile as I waited in anticipation. Then I felt Oliver press something into my lips. It felt cool against them and I opened my mouth accepting it in as Oliver pushed it forward an inch onto my tongue.

My lips closed around it and I moved my tongue across the underside, it felt cool and a bit hard like a plastic so I immediately thought it must be the eggplant. Pleased with my choice I opened my mouth up and Oliver pulled it back.

Eye's remaining closed I said, 'It's the eggplant right?' I was confident I did have the right guess.

A laugh came from Leo and Hyun and then Oliver's voice from my other side echoed, 'Haha nah babe.'

Shit! I thought and I pulled off my top, I was now sitting there like Hyun topless and as the cool air hit my chest I felt my nipples start to harden. My toned physique was now on display for Oliver, Leo and Hyun.

'Looking good babe.' Oliver said, 'Now let's try again, think a bit harder this time.'

I closed my eyes and he pushed the object back between my lips, it did taste and feel like plastic, I thought it had to be the eggplant but then maybe if it wasn't that then it must be the cucumber. 'Cucumber?' I asked.

'Haha wrong again babe, remove those shorts and show me that ass.' Oliver smirked beside me.

Shit! I thought again and I stood up and in a swift motion dropped my shorts to the floor, I was now standing before the three of them in just my black socks and black briefs, thank god I'd worn underwear today.

'Come on babe, you can get it, don't want to be naked do you?' Oliver's voice came close to my ear this time and he reached down and I felt his hand press down against my briefs. My member pushed back up against his touch springing to life more than when he'd been rubbing my thigh.

I could feel his grinning face next to me and knew he was enjoying this and getting just as horny as I was at the situation.

Breathing out I nodded, 'Ok fuck let me try again.'

Again my lips parted and Oliver placed the object into my mouth, I though hard and remembered he had left the table to get something. It clicked, the sly trickster had gone to the bedroom to get something, could it be our dildo. Would he bring that out in front of Leo and Hyun?

'Babe, is it the dildo?' I half heartedly snickered.

There came more laughter from all three of them and I opened my eyes to see I was right, on the table was the 7 inch clear dildo.

'Haha got you good there babe, it did look good in your mouth though right boys?' Oliver grinned.

'Sure did.' Hyun agreed.

'Yeah!' Came Leo as well looking more relaxed now than I'd seen him before.

'You're a smart ass Oliver, don't worry I'll get you for that one haha.' I laughed back now sitting there with them in just my black briefs and socks. Looking down at my chest I did see that my nipples were hard but was proud to have my toned upper body on display.

Looking up I saw Hyun across from me watching closely and he smiled widely then winked at me. He sure was one confident Korean underwear model but then I thought with a body like that why wouldn't he be and Leo too if he was hiding the same beneath his top.

I wanted to find out and as it was Leo's turn next I planned on tricking him like Oliver had tricked me.

Sipping my drink again I noticed Leo was right about this drinking game, as we were continually drinking I had finished another can and the game was competitive as well and a bit of a turn on. I was feeling more confident now as I got used to sitting there almost naked and showing off my athletic body.

'Ok you're up Leo, close those eyes.' I said with a smile.

Leo did and I looked across the table, a thought then struck me and I went to the room and like Oliver had done came back with something new, flavoured condoms.

'I think we'll try these.' I said showing Oliver and Hyun.

'Nice idea!' Hyun said sounding impressed. I think he was very happy with the way the games were going.

I opened a cherry flavoured condom and slid it over the banana, lifting it up I pushed it against Leo's lips which opened allowing me to press it in further. His lips closed around it and I felt him sucking on the banana. My member stirred between my legs and I hoped the others didn't notice.

Pulling it back out I waited for his guess, 'Ummm was it the carrot?' Leo asked.

'Haha not the carrot.' I grinned at the others.

Now was the moment, Leo would finally be taking off his top and showing off his chest, he reached down and pulled up his white oversized top and as he did so I took in a deep breath. He revealed a body just as impressive as Hyun's, it was tanned, muscular and his chest and abs were bulging out.

There was a silence and pause as everyone waited for me, oops I thought and then lifted the banana back to Leo's lips.

Again he guessed wrong which meant he now stood up and removed his pants, he looked incredible and I believed he was an underwear model like Hyun. He stood for a moment in just white socks and a pair of white briefs that he seemed to be filling very nicely. His legs were even more muscular than I had thought like two massive muscular tree trunks.

He sat back down and now both he and I were in just our underwear while Hyun and Oliver had their tops off.

We tried again and I wondered if this would lead to his socks or underwear coming off, my own package stirred again.

'Hmmm.' Leo said before continuing, 'It feels like a banana but tastes different. A banana?'

Damn he'd got it, 'Yep you got it.' I replied and he opened his eyes to grin at the banana with the cherry flavoured condom on it.

'You guys are taking this to another level haha.' He laughed finishing his can.

'Time for another refill boys.' Oliver said, 'And what games next?'

'How about we keep going with this one?' Hyun replied.

'Yeah this is getting fun.' I agreed.

Oliver returned and we all started our next drink. 'Ok this time no more additions to the table, we can only use what's here alright?'