All Comments on 'Giving Yourself'

by filthyescape

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are the idiot

Why the personal insult? I enjoyed the story. Don't need to be subjected to your stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boring

Had trouble keeping my eyes open to finish

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 6 years ago
enjoyed

dont know what is going on with the anons but that was very enjoyable and i hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome! Please continue! A favorite fantasy.......

Well written, Hot as hell. Sitting here in black thong and matching thigh high stockings, nipple clamps on , high and inhaling Rush. That's me in the story in my favorite mmf fantasy.......THANK YOU!

isadoreisadoreabout 6 years ago

nice scenario! can totally get the wanting a nice cock to have and hold, and steal her's from her at the same time. Guys can suck cock better than women any day! i have a stable of married men that can attest to that!

as an aside; to all you anonymous posters, where are your stories? before you start throwing troll like statements, write a story of your own, just one will do! not that easy a task to do that when so many wannabe critics throw negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree

Totally agree: if you’re going to bag a story then don’t hide behind the anon label. And - what’s more - how about writing a story yourself and let others judge how good - or bad - you are. Anyway... back to this story: I thought it was hot and I can’t wait for the next chapter. (I love it when a guy steals cock away from a woman!)

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Very hot

Loved your story and would love to be in that situation myself.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very well written, very hot. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous