Glasgow Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert Wilcox knew he would be in serious trouble if anyone found out he had misused his position as an auditor to get Cathy Williamson's home address and the name of her husband from KBM's personnel files. At the hospital Rupert had to report the assault, but when interviewed by the police he told them he had no idea who did it. There were no witnesses, so the police logged it as just another mindless act of random violence and no further action was taken to try and find Rupert's assailant. It seems nobody needed to know.

THE END

Author's Notes

'Glasgow Kiss' is a euphemism for a sudden and usually unexpected head-butt that is likely to result in a broken nose or worse for the unfortunate recipient. Often a pre-emptive strike when trouble flares between two individuals, it is intended to take an opponent by surprise and bring a swift end to any hostilities.

The Proclaimers are a Scottish music duo composed of twin brothers Charlie and Craig Reid. They gained fame internationally with their 1987 single "Letter from America" and their 1988 single "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)". They are also known for their support of Scottish Independence.

There are several professional football (soccer) clubs in the Glasgow area and all of them are easily capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. More than a few of their fans regularly get carried away on an emotional rollercoaster of highs and lows linked to their team's performance. As the legendary Scottish manager of Liverpool FC, Bill Shankly, once said, "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that".