Glass Ceilings and Black Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So stupid Charles, the warehouse manager, refuses to set up the new shipping procedures, but I didn't come up with them! It was Frankie! I'm just enforcing it!"

"Frank is the actual CEO, right?"

"Yes! It was a good idea and I agree it'll improve shipping times but Charles is soo arrogant and anxious about any little change to his routine that he's just brushing me off. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

I scowled at my plate. Why won't people obey my girlfriend?

"I don't know, dude...It does sound like a better procedure, but people can be dumb." I honestly didn't have any managerial experience. She was the one who had the degree in all that.

In the real world though, she was a woman. A fucking hot woman and I couldn't really imagine her walking over to the warehouse in her giant heels to speak directly to Charles in his space. The idiots at work would probably call her a bitch and she was a master of bending men to her will in other ways anyway. Slow incentivizing...gentle manipulation that assuaged egos...I honestly didn't know the complete range of her toolbox, but she had been successfully running teams for decades and making millions of dollars for other people, so I knew she knew what she was doing.

"Okay...so has it gotten to the point of bringing in Frank?" I thought this as a relatively neutral question.

She stabbed at her potatoes.

"I don't know...I thought about it...but it feels like I'm sort of giving up..."

"You're not! You're just...uh..." I looked for the right word. "Expediting matters...it's what's best for the company after all. Right?"

"Yeah..." She waggled her head and sighed. "Ugh, this is why I wanted you to fuck me over my desk today in the middle of the day. People were being difficult."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh...yeah..."

She smirked at me and took a bite of the fleshy scallop on her fork, staring into my eyes.

I blinked at her.

"So, how was your day?" She chirped.

"Uh, besides my girlfriend sexting me while I tried to work at Starbucks?"

She giggled. "Oh, we should do that properly one day! One day when I don't have so many meetings."

"Definitely. That was hot. My day was okay...I couldn't get the words out today and spent most of the afternoon researching blood spatter patterns for the murder scene I'm writing, it was gruesome. I eventually started writing and I think tomorrow will be better."

"Good! And what has Sully said recently?" Sully was my overbearing editor, who saw dollar signs everywhere.

"Eh...he said I needed to make my novels more 'movie adaptable'...whatever that means." I grimaced as I remembered our conversation.

"He means more mainstream. Prepackaged little five cent novels that look good in Hallmark movies."

I sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with Hallmark movies...They're fun for a Saturday night when you wanna turn off your brain and feel fuzzies."

"True. But that's not you..." She trod carefully.

"What if my writing is too much, though?"

She frowned at me.

"Like, what if I'm too much of...a know-it-all or...too emotive? I don't know...maybe too inflexible or something?" I didn't know what the root cause of my anxiety was and I waited until she processed my rambling.

"Mor, I like your writing. Do you like your writing??"

"Yes. It makes me happy."

"Right? So fuck Sully!"

I looked at her and laughed.

"FUCK SULLY!" She repeated and the people at the table next door tsked. "If you were John Steinbeck, he wouldn't say that..."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Okay, stop...I get your point. I'll...talk to my friend at Northwestern about my concerns and he'll be a little more...objective about this."

"Yes! That sounds great! But honestly? I really do like your writing, babe."

I smiled warmly at her and changed the conversation.

----

She was so handsy on the drive home and I thanked the heavens for her libido.

We waited impatiently for the elevator doors to open and shuffled into the empty space.

I pushed her into the mirrored wall and placed my palms on either side of her as I pressed my mouth on hers. She sniffed out harshly through her nose while I grabbed her ass and neck.

"I can't wait to rip this dress off you..." I whispered.

"Yes...but be careful, babe. I really do like this one."

"Right, right..." I kissed her one last time as the elevator dinged. I hugged her from behind as she giggled while I looked up at the camera to grin and say sorry to Evie, the security lady who was probably on duty tonight.

"So-rry!" I moved my mouth in exaggeration. I was still unclear if they had audio or not...Suzie shrieked.

I grabbed at her hips as she tried to unlock the door with her phone.

Her head thumped forward into the burgundy door as I mouthed at her neck, breathing her in.

"Ugh, this stupid door is too complicated..."

I chuckled as I slipped her phone out of her fingers and clicked the app to open the door, even as I dipped my other hand under her dress from behind to dig my finger down her slit over her underwear.

She shivered audibly into the wooden door. I ran my palms over her belly, over her hipbones, and into her center, digging in firmly in a v.

She squeaked in a high pitched tone and banged her head a couple of times into the door.

"So, um, shall we?" I licked her neck and bit her earlobe, tasting the silver earring in my mouth.

"My brain died."

I chuckled as I turned the door handle and we tumbled into the apartment.

I could finally run my fingers through her hair and I took whole advantage, scratching at her scalp. She didn't let me touch her hair much when we were out in public.

I pushed her into the fridge and it rattled, probably tipping something over that I'll fix later.

Holding her jaw warmly, I smiled at her. Her eyes were so sparkly and alive.

"What do you want?" I whispered an inch from her mouth.

She sighed and I smelled the lovely tang of her dinner over my mouth.

I licked a swath from her chin to the end of her nose.

Her hips bucked into me.

"God, I have no idea..." She gripped my head to crush her lips into me. "Oh wait! I have something!"

My eyebrows raised.

"Huh?"

"Yeah! I was saving it for our anniversary but...oh god...it's going to make you hot."

I shuddered a breath out and tried to jump-start my brain.

"What...what do I need to do?"

She hummed and pursed her lips, gripping my chin harshly.

"Umm...take your shoes off..."

"Mmh..." I hummed in immediate acquiescence.

"Strap on Pierce..."

I looked at the ceiling, closing my eyes as I ground myself. (Pierce Brosnan is the name of our huge strap.)

"And sit on the couch..." She tilted my chin down again to breath her words into my mouth.

"Fu-uck..." My lips trembled and she rubbed her thumb roughly over my them, staring hotly at my open mouth.

She shoved me off and sauntered into the bedroom, sashaying her hips and toeing off her ridiculous heels. It was too cold for them but she insisted (like a lunatic) on wearing them to the office.

I dropped my head on the marble countertop of the island and shouted in frustration and arousal.

"YOU'RE SO DAMN SEXY!"

I barely heard a low chuckle and breathed shakily into the cold stone as I tried to gain control of my limbs.

This woman...

I waited until I heard the click of the door of the guest bedroom to give her time to prep whatever was going to cause my death tonight and quickly rushed into the bedroom to find our strap, making sure it was pristine. I hastily took off my pants to strap it on.

I quickly considered the harsh zipper of my jeans and changed into a button-front pant, instead. Well...I'm nothing if not prepared...I love when she takes the cock out of my pants and rides me.

I sighed before I opened the door to our bedroom, mentally preparing myself.

I padded over to our couch and sniffed as I touched the canvas on it. I laid back and considered our ceiling. It was...white...

I puffed out a breath and looked at the hallway to see if she was coming.

After some time, I tiptoed to the guest bedroom and knocked.

"Baby? Everything okay?"

"Yes! Sorry! This is difficult to get on! One minute!"

My center throbbed as my brain flooded with possibilities. I tried to listen to her behind the door but I couldn't hear anything.

It probably wasn't locked and my fingers itched to wrench it open and take her. I had to force myself away.

I twirled around back to the couch and clenched my teeth, grinding them roughly.

I finally heard the click of the door and she shouted out.

"Close your eyes!"

I squished my eyelids shut as I heard heels clack on the floor.

"Okay, now."

I slipped my fingers in my hair as I took her in, clutching the strands violently and pulling at the roots.

I shuddered a breath out.

"I--I...what the..."

She was trying to be sexy but my stupidity made her giggle.

I put my head between my knees before I passed out. I didn't think I could lose brain ability like a guy when turned on, until this exact moment but...djxjvudnslcbsv...

"Okay..." I exhaled sharply at the floor. She caressed the top of my head while I processed. "This was for our anniversary??" I started off slow.

"Yep! I'll find something else for you later."

"How in the hell are you real?!"

I gripped violently at my hair.

"I'm okay...I'm okay..." I said more to myself than to her. My clit was throbbing painfully and I decided to start at the bottom and work my way up.

"Just...let me take it slow, please..." I begged.

"O-kay..."

I breathed and opened my eyes. Her stilettos were glossy black and strappy.

Her legs were wrapped in a black gauzy hose. Lacey swirls were covering her upper thighs and center, hiding the skin there. God, it was skin tight and I instantly understood why it took so long to put on.

The swirls connected up to her breasts, covering her nipples, and the material extended down to her arms to slip into the space between her index and middle finger.

She was rolling her body in front of me and turned around to bend over, grabbing the remote to put on our slinky sex playlist.

The bass was Pavlovian at this point as it vibrated against the back of the couch and I felt my center gush with my juices. I probably ruined my pants.

Her figure though...in the dim light...

I finally ran my hands up her thighs and she rolled with the rhythm of the music.

"So...you like it?" She cupped my jaw.

"Do I...do I LIKE it?? YES! I like it..." I ran my hands up the gauze, relishing the friction. "Can I...can I rip it though, or did you want to keep it like this?" I scrunched up my face to let her know it was okay to say no.

"Hm, baby...It's made for ripping..." She smiled and I exhaled.

I closed my eyes again. "Hold on...one more minute." My spine was vibrating and my head hurt.

"You are ridiculous, Mor."

"No, you're really going to end my life, you're so sexy."

She chuckled and continued to caress my face while I ground myself.

"Okay, ready." I looked at her face, pathetically, trying to fulfill all her desires while not having a clue what she was going to do next.

She straddled me and rested her center on the rubber cock under my pants. She put pressure on my clit too and I scratched down the mesh at her back, snapping the strap of her tiny bra between her shoulder blades.

I touched the smooth mesh of her thighs and admired the curve of her breasts, just barely visible. Grabbing her ass, I pushed her harshly into me as she kissed me hotly, sealing her wet mouth against mine.

She gyrated with the beat of the music and leaned back to toss her hair over the side of her head, coming down to dig her teeth into my neck.

Just as I was about to tear at the lowest part of stocking at her ass to touch her, she leaned back and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Let's play a game?" Her eyes were dancing and her smile shot endorphins all through my brain.

I nodded as I raised my eyebrows.

"My friend told me about it the other day...No touching...only kissing and the first one to put their hands on the other, loses."

"That sounds terribly frustrating."

She shrugged lightly as she grinned.

"Um, what do I get when I win?"

"If, you win...you can have whatever you want..."

I raised my eyebrows.

"If I win, though...you have to wear one of those vibrating panties that I can control with my phone one day you're off somewhere writing and I'll make you come all day."

My jaw hung open.

"That's hot. But also kind of scary. So you would be...Where? At work?"

"Yep! Using my phone...We could even text the whole day." Her nail ran from the back of my ear teasing, and scraped down to trace my clavicle. She placed her warm palm over my throat and her eyes bored into mine.

"Suz...I've never seen you like this...Dude, what on earth goes on in that brain of yours?"

She leaned in to lick the side of my mouth. That special spot that made my clit twitch, pulled at a tendon in my neck, and made me hear a ringing in my ears.

Still holding my throat, she bit my earlobe and sucked on it.

"Daddy...you have no idea..." She squeezed my throat lightly.

"Fuck..."

"Hm... So have you thought about what you want?"

"I...think I want to see how many times you can come and still have it feel good..."

She huffed out a breath.

"So, I want to tie you up and ravish you for as long as I want."

"Fuck, Mor."

"We can set up ground rules, of course, but I want to see if I can beat my record of twelve in a four hour period."

"Ugh, that was a nice night, but, omigawd...you're going to kill me..."

"So...deal?"

She leaned back and stuck her hand out. I shook it firmly and my blood pulsed in my veins.

"Okay! Get up!" She got off my lap and took off her heels, dropping below my eyeline. "Okay, rules! No hands or arms touch anywhere on the other person's body, you can touch yourself."

"This isn't fair, though...you're wearing that!" I gestured up and down her stockinged curves and she giggled.

"Well, you're wearing this..." She snapped my suspenders. "And this..." she cupped the cock under my pants. "I'm already hot for you, daddy....So...ready?"

I slipped my arms around the small of her back, caressing the silky feel of the material and grabbed her ass with both hands. She raised one delicate eyebrow and I retreated, hands up.

"Sorry, just needed something to tide me over. Okay, now I'm ready."

She advanced on me. As she kissed me, I shifted away from the couch before she pinned me and I tried to push her back.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and danced with my own. I licked at her lips every now and then and tried to enter her mouth with my tongue. She wouldn't let me and I groaned.

My hands were still in the air and her hands were clasped at her back.

Her hips pushed against mine and I slightly leaned back so she had to follow me. She made a little sound of disapproval in my mouth and I smiled into the kiss.

She walked forward to push me away from the couch and into the side of the dining room table where the wood dug into my ass. Shit.

Placing her foot inside my stance, she forced open my legs. As she bit my lip, she pressed her pelvis into mine and the base of the cock brushed at my slit.

I squeaked and huffed out through my nose, gripping the lip of the table firmly.

Maybe I should just let her win...I thought. But then she'll be insufferable. I thought about the vibrating panties as she humped her hips into mine teasingly and found new resolve.

I thrust my chest out, pushing into her and used the momentum and the leverage of the table to bring us back to the couch. I won control of our kiss and pressed against her tongue in her mouth, while she fought for breath. Making some quick calculations, I hooked the bend of my foot behind hers and pulled, making her lose her balance and extend her hands out to catch her fall onto the couch.

My lip busted open on her teeth as we dropped down and I supported myself on my palms.

"Shit! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, yeah. Don't stop." She gripped the side of the cushions and I lowered to kiss her again. The blood swirled around my teeth and I lost control of the kiss again as she put her tongue in my mouth. We were wrestling with our feet to try to open each others' legs but quickly started panting with the exertion and prolonged oxygen loss. I was going to pass out if this went on longer, so I paused my movements and breathed in and out through my nose while she copied me.

We started a roll back and forth as our legs locked onto each other in a pinned hold. I was working towards an orgasm as her hips pressed Pierce into me and my spine trembled.

Pressing my closed mouth over hers firmly, she opened her mouth and licked my lips back and forth. My brain exploded as it showed me memories of all the times that tongue has been at my pussy, pleasuring me. She had knowledge of my body and mind like no one else. She bothered to know me more every day and share her life with mine. I knew her behind closed doors and under the covers and it only made me throb harder while my hips bucked in a small orgasm. My walls contracted quickly.

I took one hand and slipped it into the bend of her hot neck and then down her side.

She relaxed her body and ran her hands along my sides and onto my back to claw there.

"You lost!" She chirped happily.

I panted into the bend of her neck and laid on her heavily.

"Dude, I actually came..."

"Really? Wow!"

I supported myself on my shaky arms again and cleaned up the dribble of spit around her lips with my mouth. She wiped at my chin too with her hand. I squeezed between her and the back of the couch.

"Make some room? I need a second."

She shuffled further out and rolled on top of me with her head on my chest. I caressed her back and shoulders and scratched at her scalp in a little head massage. I relished the feel of her warm, stockinged body under the pads of my fingers. The feeling was multiplied exponentially after the neglect of not being able to touch her for so long.

"Good game..." I spoke wistfully and she guffawed.

"Get ready to get edged all day long and you will never know when the next orgasm is coming." She punctuated her sentence with stabs at my side. I worried for future me and vaguely wondered where to get waterproof underwear.

"Anything you want, babe! Bring it..."

She grinned into my chest. My heart rate went back to normal and I pulled at her shoulder, bringing her up to kiss me.

Our lips were puffy from the overstimulation and it sent tingles down my spine to brush against her mouth.

I sat up with her and pushed her shoulder into the back of the couch. She sighed and slumped back, putting her hands behind her head.

I grinned at her as I leaned down to scratch my teeth along her neck. I opened her legs wide and rubbed my length up and down her body.

As she hooked her legs behind me and moved her hips, I worked my way down.

I got to her breasts and squeezed, taking a nipple through the material and biting at it. Her hips bucked up.

I gripped her hips and dug my thumbs in.

Mouthing at her belly, I worshipped this goddess. Amazing, smart, mine...

I pressed my lips into her center and her hips moved harder as I breathed hot air through her panties. She moaned. I bit at the gauze and took the material in my canines to rip it open. I looked up and she was watching me with her hands in her curls and eyes wide open.

"Fuck, Mor..."

I grinned at her as I tore it open more with my hands to expose the silky underwear. After rubbing her slit firmly with my fingers, I was feeling extra cocky and I took the satiny material of her panties and pulled at it, ripping cleanly apart.