Glass Ceilings and Black Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby! Come here!" She cried, pulling at my shoulder.

I crushed her lips and slipped my hand behind her back as I pressed my hand in her wet slit. I felt the hard nub of her clit and drove my hips into my hand.

The steady bass of the music punctuated my thrusts and she moaned loudly in a high pitch.

"You're so hot, I--" I barely got the words out before she gripped my neck to pull me back onto her mouth "Mmph!"

Her tongue drove into my mouth and I entered her with two fingers.

We started a true back and forth as she squeezed my thighs with her legs, helping me hump her harder. I licked her lips and leaned down to bite at her jaw and lick her neck, ripping at the gauze there too with my teeth.

"Ohh, Mor! Don't stop! I'm so close! Please don't stop." She almost sobbed.

I pushed up her front wall and squelched in my fingers faster as her legs trembled against my thighs. As I cupped her center, my palm ground against her clit. I was fucking her for the millionth time today and she was absolutely insatiable. I bit at her creamy throat, starving for her too. I needed her more than food or air.

Her juices flooded into my hand and she came at the same time.

"Ugh!" She grunted over and over again as her body shook under mine. Her legs dropped down onto the floor and she gripped my ass to keep me pressed into her.

"You did so well, darling..." I kissed the side of her face and dropped onto my knees.

I dragged my fingers over her thigh even as I kept thrusting slowly in and out. I licked up the sides of her pussy, cleaning the excess drippage around my fingers.

"Does anyone in the world touch you better than I do?"

"No! God! Only you, daddy."

I hummed as I closed my mouth over her clit and ran my tongue firmly against it. She still had flutters around my fingers as I rubbed inside her and she clasped my hair in her hands, pressing my head into her harder.

I could hardly breathe and I considered how breathless she's made me ever since I've met this maddening woman.

I sucked and she gasped.

"Yes! YES! Ye--oh shit!" She came again even harder and twitched violently. Eventually, she gripped my hair, pulling at it and I relented, climbing back up her body.

She panted as she gripped my head to float over her lips.

"You, Mor...are..." she cut herself off to lick around my lips, cleaning them of her come. She was so very wet. My fingers stilled but I kept them inside her, acutely aware of their pruney state.

"Yes? I'm what?" I prompted around her tongue.

"Perfect..." She sighed dreamily. I scoffed in her face.

"And you...baby girl...are...hopped up on sex endorphins. Too much sex today! It's made you all mushy!" I kissed her softly, finally pulling out of her.

"Never!" She countered, matching my playfulness and wiggling her hips.

"Hmm...let's move this to the bedroom, shall we? I'm aching to see you properly naked."

She exhaled deeply and nodded.

I pulled at her to stand and padded over to pour us both huge cups of water.

"Drink this."

She tried to press into me but I held a finger at her sternum as I pushed the cup of water at her.

She pouted but obeyed.

As I drank deeply I teased her some more.

"Did you know, that one must be properly hydrated to squirt more?"

She took an irregular gulp and raised her eyebrows.

"Really? Good to know!"

I winked at her, exaggeratedly, and she guffawed. She finished chugging her water and dragged me by the hand to the bedroom.

Shoving me onto the bed, I smiled widely at her confidence. Even this crazy outfit spoke to how comfortably she felt in our...um...relationship? No...that word wasn't strong enough. Divine bond... I lovingly held the term in my brain like an idiot in love and grinned wider.

She unbuttoned my shirt as I looked down at her slender hands and blood-red nails. Then, her matching hair and the contours of her lips.

Unzipping me, she pushed the loose cock to the side so she could fuck me.

I closed my eyes and whined as she drove into me with her middle finger, cupping me harshly. I liked it on the rougher side and she didn't disappoint, adding another finger, then two. I forgot to breathe for a second and gasped, sucking in oxygen.

"Oh! Ugh!..."

"Who touches you better than I do?" She grinned wickedly at me as she parroted back my words to me. I thunked down on the bed and grasped my breasts.

"Baby...not even I do...You're so good."

I played with my nipples and the electricity connected from there to my throbbing clit in sharp waves. She hummed in approval and rolled my pants down further with her free hand.

She pinched at my skin everywhere. At my thighs, the sensitive skin around my groin, and my pelvis.

I basked in her attention and stared hotly at her, committing this ridiculously sexy vision to my memory.

I shuddered as I came and cried out loudly. I convulsed over and over again, my muscles strained, and my heart and neck pounded. I couldn't take it anymore and stopped her hand.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..."

She dropped down heavily on me and I clutched her. When my breathing evened out, I rolled us over and kicked off the rest of my pants. I kissed her cheek sweetly and scratched at the material at her back where she was crushing my hands.

"I'm going to rip this thing off you, okay?" I whispered in her ear. She hummed in consent.

I took both hands behind her back and pulled at the gauze, hearing the satisfying crackle. Her bra snapped too. She gasped and grinned at me, aroused. I kept ripping all the way to the back of her neck and sat up to straddle her. I took the straps at my hips and tightened them so the purple cock would spring up. She playfully tapped at it so it waggled.

I ripped the front of her hem at her neck, exposing her flushed chest and breasts. She raised her arms up and caressed the headboard as she settled in to enjoy my mouth on her nipples.

"This...was a very good purchase..."

I hummed in agreement as I sucked.

After all the sex today, she let me enjoy her breasts for as long as I wanted and I loved the way her chest moved up and down and her legs trembled, then hooked onto my back, then went down to use as leverage to hump back into me. She was wild and I loved it.

I moved lower and kept ripping as I went, letting the rubber cock slide down her body. I pressed my palms into her pelvis, massaging her, and she started to get desperate again.

"Mor, please..."

"You want me?"

"Always." Her eyes danced as she smiled and my heart surged.

I reached over to the nightstand to get the lube and coated Pierce with it, for good measure, stroking so it was warm.

I slapped her clit lightly with the cock head and rimmed her pussy while I held one of her nipples between my fingers. I looked at her quickly to see her biting her already bruised lips and grinned as I entered her.

Her eyes rolled back and I strummed her clit briefly before I placed my palms on the mattress on either sides of her breasts to drive into her.

Her legs hooked behind me as we started a maddeningly slow roll that put pressure on my clit too and I focused on the planes of her face as I walked us to our orgasms.

"Okay! Now! Now, please!" She sobbed.

I drove into her faster and sat up, breaking her hold on me, and strummed at her clit.

Her chest convulsed up and down and she came, squirting up into my pubic bone. Shit...she's never done that before, or at least that much...I kept humping languidly as I ran a finger over myself to catch some come and bring it to my mouth.

"Jesus..."

She tapped my thigh and I pulled out of her, taking off the harness and taking her arms to sit her up and onto me on the other side of the bed.

Once she was on top of me, I pushed her shoulders down. I needed just one more today, then we could pass out.

She kissed down my front and licked at my clit. I was so wet and close already.

She licked up my slit, cleaning me up and everything tingled. My clit felt huge and she sucked on it, running her tongue over the nub and moaning. She clawed her nails from my sternum all the way to the backs of my thighs and I convulsed with the strongest orgasm of the day. Hell! Of the week!

"Ugh!..." I moaned as I blacked out.

----

"Good morning!" She slapped my belly. I smacked my mouth and creakily opened my eyes.

"Good morning...How do you have so much energy?..." I rubbed my eyes and squeezed her ass as she wiggled it against my hip.

"Juicing and exercise..."

I hummed as I kissed the top of her head. I sat at the edge of the bed looking for water.

As I chugged, I started feeling more normal. I looked back to see her completely naked. I was, too, but she was hotter even with her hair all messed up like that.

I rubbed my face violently.

"Ugh, you're going to kill me. But geez...what a way to go!"

"Mor?"

"Hm?"

"I love you, too."

"I love you, darling." I leaned in for a kiss.

"I know...you showed me yesterday..." She smiled her special, hot, coy smile again. The one that told me how happy she was with me.

My heart warmed and I kissed her some more, willing to go through hell and back for her if it meant keeping that smile on her face.

"Oh, and we can still do your thing..."

"Huh?" I furrowed my brow.

"The tying up thing? And a thousand orgasms?" She was back to being sexy on the flip of a dime.

I gulped.